Post Reply 2615 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by rwalters » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Metalwrath wrote:

Personally i despise the whole mentality that got reated because of this band.
    'Oh hey man thats Brutaaaal as fuck' And 'yeah we're gonna fuck shit up in this moshpit ' etc.
    Basically it's music for mongoloids.Thats pretty much all i can say.
    I'm not saying that everyone who loves them is abolsutely retarded but the majority of the fans they have bred should be outcast from society and kept out of metal gigs.

Also Rwalters you can hardly go bashing Jakes band wishlist when you're a Lamb Of God fanboy :lol:

Trashing Slayer fans are we? Let's turn this around then.....

I guess I'd rather be a Slayer fan than a black metal fan. Most black metal fans are socially awkward unemployable virgins and the corpse paint / black hair look makes them look like human oreo cookies. The corpse paint comment need not apply to Nergal since he's banging a model. I'd watch an immortal set too if they made on board. :lol:

I'll stand by Lamb of God. You don't become one of the biggest metal bands in the world over the last decade with no gimmick, radio exposure, or major label (they are on one now obviously) without being pretty awesome at something. Just really hard work and great live shows got them there. I wish it was 2003-2004 so they could be on Barge.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 pm

rwalters wrote:Most black metal fans are socially awkward unemployable virgins and the corpse paint / black hair look makes them look like human oreo cookies. The corpse paint comment need not apply to Nergal since he's banging a model. I'd watch an immortal set too if they made on board. :lol:

Not true. I know plenty of black metal fans that have had sex :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    rwalters wrote:Most black metal fans are socially awkward unemployable virgins and the corpse paint / black hair look makes them look like human oreo cookies. The corpse paint comment need not apply to Nergal since he's banging a model. I'd watch an immortal set too if they made on board. :lol:

Not true. I know plenty of black metal fans that have had sex :lol:

At least once. And maybe they didn't even have to pay for it :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 am

rwalters wrote:
    KevinP wrote: All I know is rwalters likes the MAYHEM CRUISE lineup, so take his insults with a grain of salt. :roll: :lol: :roll:

P.S. - A grain a salt is generous BTW

It's not my fault that Gojira rapes your entire wishlist bro :)

You'll never see more energy at a Lamb of God show either. Particularly the early days. You can't name a band I haven't seen live either.

Jo Bench's pinky toenail has 13,864,235,716x more metal in it than Gojira. That closes that discussion. :twisted:

And I'll give you $500.00 cash if you can give me legitimate proof that you've seen Enbilulugugal, Impaled Northern Moonforest, The National Cemetary Orchestra, Septic Asphyxiation, and E.T.T.S.
    Better yet, how about you give me a dollar for every band I name that you haven't seen, that way I can go on the Barge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for the record, I love Lamb of God AND Slayer, but by no means are they the greatest bands ever. Yes, Lamb of God worked hard to get where they are, but that doesn't mean that bands on anyone's wishlist "don't matter." Just because bands that are on Viathyn's wishlist don't sell 500,000 copies of their new album, doesn't mean they don't matter. But I suppose you would've said the same thing about Burn The Priest when they weren't popular, eh? If I gave a fuck about a band's popularity, I sure as hell wouldn't listen to metal.
    As far as Slayer goes, I've simply lost interest after seeing the same shit year after year. When they start playing songs (plural) off Divine Intervention, I'll be excited. Until then, it's the same shit every time.
    Don't even get me started on Dave what'shisname... :roll:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 am

All I have to say to this is: I really dig viathyn's attitude towards metal. I agree on almost everything, well, except for power metal. :beerwink:
    As for the masters of extreme music, Death >> Slayer.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 am

Devils Advocate wrote:I initially held a similar opinion on Slayer. It was only when covering their songs that I noticed there was a bit more going on than a wall of noise. Check out the difference in Hanneman's and King's guitar lines in various sections of South of Heaven, Blood Red, Die by the Sword, the middle of Angel of Death etc. some parts are actually harmonised.

I will definitely check out the ones I'm unfamiliar with (Blood Red, Die by the Sword). Thanks!

KevinP wrote:Well if you weren't around when they were putting classic album after album, then it might be hard to appreciate if you don't like their "style" in general. There really is no questioning any of their albums up to Seasons on the Abyss, with Reign in Blood and Hell Awaits being timeless classics no matter how you slice it.

Maybe you saw them live on an off night? I not a musicians, but I've seen them 5X and they never sounded bad or sloppy, etc. (again, I'm less apt to notice the little things)
    Well, I certainly wasn't around when the classic albums were coming out (born in the late eighties, yarr), and I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm not sold on the 'sty'e in general. I certainly hold albums like SotA and RiB high on the influential scale, and understand if the fans consider them timeless classics (I can see it, but they probably wouldn't make my short list [I'm just a weenie anyways haha]). It could have been an off night... it didn't help that the sound was absolutely brutal (they brought in their own sound dude and he made them sound so fucking muddy. The rest of the festival sounded crisp and awesome, yet somehow a wall of marshall stacks doesn't sound good.. :roll:). We play to a click track live, so I tend to notice if some band's drummers are speeding up or slowing down, and he was all over the place. Kerry and Jeff were doing their cat-on-the-fretboard schtick, and Tom's voice was totally shot. I mean, it certainly could have been an off night, but it sucks to have an off night when you're headlining a festival!

cowboy71 wrote:And as far as sales go? Yeah I don't give a rats ass either - EXCEPT that if a band I like sell more albums they are:

A) More likely to put out MORE albums; and
    B) More likely to tour down here at the arse-end of the world :P

This is a very, very valid counterpoint to what I was saying. Luckily with the advent of file sharing and everything, young bands are getting some pretty decent exposure all over. However, I do know how barren it is down under as far as tours and stuff!

Memnoch wrote:All I have to say to this is: I really dig viathyn's attitude towards metal. I agree on almost everything, well, except for power metal. :beerwink:
    As for the masters of extreme music, Death >> Slayer.

Haha, yeah that power metal 'affinity' keep's biting me in the ass!
    Anyways, cheers Memnoch! :cheers:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:32 am

viathyn wrote:Haha, yeah that power metal 'affinity' keep's biting me in the ass!

Power metal doesnt bite anyone in the ass! If anything it pinches or "good job" pats! :P
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:33 am

rwalters wrote:
    KevinP wrote: All I know is rwalters likes the MAYHEM CRUISE lineup, so take his insults with a grain of salt. :roll: :lol: :roll:

It's not my fault that Gojira rapes your entire wishlist bro :)

You'll never see more energy at a Lamb of God show either. Particularly the early days. You can't name a band I haven't seen live either.

Gojira rapes bands like bolt thrower and Immolation?

Even as a Gojira fan I think you're crazy.

I'd like to say I'm going to see Lamb of God in a couple weeks but with the whole singer in prison thing I'm not sure that I am.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 am

Memnoch wrote: Death >> Slayer.

i mentioned that too...that's where the brilliance lies!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 am

People like what they like for different reasons, metal and otherwise.
    If others cannot respect that, fudge'em.

mmm, fudge...
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 am

See what you are all missing, is that the bands I like are the best bands that have ever existed, and every other band sucks monkey balls and pales in comparison. Any successful metal band are fucking sellouts and deserve non of my attention, the only true metal bands are the bands that stay to their roots and never ever change their style or evolve in any way. Also, the only good album from any band is the first album, anything after that always sucks.

Said every metalhead ever.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 am

Stained Class wrote:See what you are all missing, is that the bands I like are the best bands that have ever existed, and every other band sucks monkey balls and pales in comparison. Any successful metal band are fucking sellouts and deserve non of my attention, the only true metal bands are the bands that stay to their roots and never ever change their style or evolve in any way. Also, the only good album from any band is the first album, anything after that always sucks.

Said every metalhead ever.

I've been away from the broads so long, and general metalhead interaction, that I had completely forgotten!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

We are booked ! Deck 9 - Superior Ocean View

Awaiting for cabin #..
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:We are booked ! Deck 9 - Superior Ocean View

Awaiting for cabin #..

you certainly live it up on these cruises with your superior ocean views!!!!!!! but are you really in the room that much? :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Haha, yeah that power metal 'affinity' keep's biting me in the ass!

Power metal doesnt bite anyone in the ass! If anything it pinches or "good job" pats! :P

Sounds about right
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 am

WizardBeast wrote:

Awaiting for cabin #..

you certainly live it up on these cruises with your superior ocean views!!!!!!! but are you really in the room that much? :beerwink:

Nothing wrong with that. If anything, Barge needs more people to buy Ocean View cabins. Hell, it needs people to buy any cabin.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 am

WizardBeast wrote:

Awaiting for cabin #..

LOL Eric is the boss. And HE is in the cabin a lot. he sleeps 10 hours and misses all the morning and afternoon bands. i get up around 10:30 or so, and wander up one floor to the Pool Deck for bloody mary's and metal :party:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 am

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Awaiting for cabin #..

Nothing wrong with that. If anything, Barge needs more people to buy Ocean View cabins. Hell, it needs people to buy any cabin.

The rooms are very nice. Bigger than standard cabin, and bathroom is a little bigger and there is a nice couch and table and a big window instead of a porthole the size of a texas grapefruit. :mrgreen:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:The rooms are very nice. Bigger than standard cabin, and bathroom is a little bigger and there is a nice couch and table and a big window instead of a porthole the size of a texas grapefruit. :mrgreen:

The cheapo cabins certainly are quite tiny. If I was on a normal cruise, I may splurge on a better cabin like that, but definitely not for the metal cruise where I sleep for only a few hours.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 am

mooyagi wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:The rooms are very nice. Bigger than standard cabin, and bathroom is a little bigger and there is a nice couch and table and a big window instead of a porthole the size of a texas grapefruit. :mrgreen:

The cheapo cabins certainly are quite tiny. If I was on a normal cruise, I may splurge on a better cabin like that, but definitely not for the metal cruise where I sleep for only a few hours.

nick and i are still getting a standard interior cabin for our normal cruise, but that's cuz it's 2 days after Barge and that's the only way we could afford it!!!!!!! maybe they'll upgrade us LOL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

nick and i are still getting a standard interior cabin for our normal cruise, but that's cuz it's 2 days after Barge and that's the only way we could afford it!!!!!!! maybe they'll upgrade us LOL

I'm hoping for a Barge upgrade given the slow sales.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:43 am

mooyagi wrote:

I don't mind our cabins, actually they're bigger than we had first pictured and best of all they're light-tight! For our 3 hours of sleep, HURRAY cheap and dark!
    I made the Devil do it.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I don't mind our cabins, actually they're bigger than we had first pictured and best of all they're light-tight! For our 3 hours of sleep, HURRAY cheap and dark!

exactly. i never want a window!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

funny the bigger cabins are only 200-300 more than the cheaper ones. Also nice being on deck 9, one floor up to the pool deck action
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I liked having the porthole for the first cruise. It helped me wake up in the morning and start my day. Somehow, I felt completely refreshed every time I woke up and even made it to the breakfast buffet before any bands started. The inside cabin didn't give me any sense of time of day at all since it was always pitch black in there. :lol: Probably helped me oversleep a few times. :bitch:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 pm

KevinP wrote:
    viathyn wrote:I may have mentioned this before... and I may be sticking my head into the shark tank with this one... but as far as Slayer is concerned: I just don't get it. I don't see the appeal. I consider myself pretty open-minded when it comes to checking out bands.. and I had certainly given slayer a chance (Bought a few albums, learned to play a few songs), but all of that was dashed away when I saw them live. Sloppy, muddy, and with a collective sour attitude on stage to boot. Yet these guys are worshipped. Someone explain what about them makes you guys get wet'n'giggly. I'm not being condescending, I'm legitimately curious because maybe I am just missing something.

Well if you weren't around when they were putting classic album after album, then it might be hard to appreciate if you don't like their "style" in general. There really is no questioning any of their albums up to Seasons on the Abyss, with Reign in Blood and Hell Awaits being timeless classics no matter how you slice it.

Maybe you saw them live on an off night? I not a musicians, but I've seen them 5X and they never sounded bad or sloppy, etc. (again, I'm less apt to notice the little things)

And I'm too lazy to read all this Slayer back and forth butthurt/pissing match. All I know is rwalters likes the MAYHEM CRUISE lineup, so take his insults with a grain of salt. :roll: :lol: :roll:

this is me agreeing with Kevin
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Awaiting for cabin #..

Great news.See you on the Barge.We must meet up for some beers in Miami before it :twisted:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Metalwrath wrote:

Awaiting for cabin #..

Great news.See you on the Barge.We must meet up for some beers in Miami before it :twisted:

For sure Peter !!!! i get in Miami December 1, 2012 at 11:25 PM. so will be at the pre party Sunday as the past two years i had to miss it by arriving too late sunday evening.
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    And I'll give you $500.00 cash if you can give me legitimate proof that you've seen Enbilulugugal, Impaled Northern Moonforest, The National Cemetary Orchestra, Septic Asphyxiation, and E.T.T.S.
    Better yet, how about you give me a dollar for every band I name that you haven't seen, that way I can go on the Barge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure haven't. Doubt they match the energy of a Lamb of God or a Slayer show though. You kind of have to have people show up for their to some real kinetic energy in the crowd. I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I'd love for you and everyone else (who wants to go) to be on Barge. Hope everyone can make it.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Barge is currently on the brink of the record "longest wait for announcement" for a UMC cruise :P

70K Longest waits between announcements
    26 May - 1 July 2010 35 Days
    18 Apr - 26 May 2011 38 Days
    5 July - 14 August 2011 40 Days
    16 Oct - 7 December 2011 52 Days
    14 July --- 13 Days and counting

BTH
    7 June ---- 49 Days and counting
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Barge is currently on the brink of the record "longest wait for announcement" for a UMC cruise :P

BTH

WOW, wasn't even aware that it was. I guess the 3rd time around I'm over the whole "wake up every day thinking about band announcements". My brain finally got fed up with this shit. :lol: (yay brain :mrgreen: )
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Barge is currently on the brink of the record "longest wait for announcement" for a UMC cruise :P

BTH

That's sad. I want Barge info!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm

KevinP wrote:

BTH

WOW, wasn't even aware that it was. I guess the 3rd time around I'm over the whole "wake up every day thinking about band announcements". My brain finally got fed up with this shit. :lol: (yay brain :mrgreen: )

This is the case for me. If we get an announcement it's just icing on the cake
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Jesus, has it been that long? The third time must be the charm. For the first time, I've sorta stopped caring after Napalm Death was announced. I've got one of my all time favs again onbroad plus several others, so I'm happy.

Any of my other wishlist bands would just be the Mercury on the Cake! :deathmetal:

(edit to add)
    Funny, I realized after I posted this how I almost repeated you exactly, Kate. I wasn't even thinking about it. :lol:
    I made the Devil do it.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:18 pm

BTH

Its okay. They're just waiting to announce Bolt Thrower for when I'm hanging out with Ville at Metalcamp.

If there still hasn't been an announcemnet yet by the time I get back, the gloves come off - to the riot thread I go :bitch:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 am

vikingbitch wrote:If there still hasn't been an announcemnet yet by the time I get back, the gloves come off - to the riot thread I go

Now THAT was a fucking fun thread!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 am

rwalters wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSoh3c7QVyw

This pretty much sums it up bro. None of your stupid ass wishlist bands could ever have a video like this.

BTW, I love this Doc guy. Slayer is so awesome that I wish I could have Jeff Hanneman marry me and my wife (since she doesn't know who Jeff Hanneman is, it' was in the realm of possibility). That never happened..... :( Alas, just some regular preacher.

That is awesome!!!! SLAYER!!! :shred:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 am

vikingbitch wrote:Its okay. They're just waiting to announce Bolt Thrower for when I'm hanging out with Ville at Metalcamp.

Love it. Would you like us to text you the announcement? :cool:

vikingbitch wrote: If there still hasn't been an announcemnet yet by the time I get back, the gloves come off - to the riot thread I go :bitch:

that's a spirit. I will join you freely :wank:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:If there still hasn't been an announcemnet yet by the time I get back, the gloves come off - to the riot thread I go

Now I hope we don't get an announcement until after Metalcamp :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 am

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Now I hope we don't get an announcement until after Metalcamp :lol:

Too SOON :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 2615 posts