Post Reply 2615 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

vikingbitch wrote:David I was gonna ask, since I definitely missed the inside joke on it, what's up with the little Stovie thing? Is that Kevin on troll mode?

That's what I figure
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:David I was gonna ask, since I definitely missed the inside joke on it, what's up with the little Stovie thing? Is that Kevin on troll mode?

That's what I figure

So let's see. People thought I as the Garminator. That was debunked. Then I was the creator of some recent Barbie thread, that was debunked. Now I'm a little jerky eating machine. How soon before that is debunked ?

I love the attention though and glad I'm in all your thoughts :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 am

Ok, Motel Blu cabins (deck two quads) sold out.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 am

Oops, didn't notice that. :oops:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 am

Public sales are now open. Where da announcement? :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:Public sales are now open. Where da announcement? :lol:

I figured it was all but guaranteed that they would have a whopper or a multi band to sway any of the fence sitters, which seems like a decent amount of them (and those are just the people I know and talk to).
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 pm

OBSCURA ON BOARD! PLEASE :cry:

:cry:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 am

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Public sales are now open. Where da announcement? :lol:

I figured it was all but guaranteed that they would have a whopper or a multi band to sway any of the fence sitters, which seems like a decent amount of them (and those are just the people I know and talk to).

Me too. I was expecting a headliner or something close.
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm

At The Gates is one of the headliners. I don't expect them to get a bigger band.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

rwalters wrote:At The Gates is one of the headliners. I don't expect them to get a bigger band.

Given the overall fan reaction, I think you're right on them being one of the headliners.
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 am

mooyagi wrote:Given the overall fan reaction, I think you're right on them being one of the headliners.

Think? Let me ease your mind bro. You think Hackneyed, Loudblast, Kampfar, etc are getting this kind of reaction from U.S. crowds? Like I said, they won't get a bigger band for this cruise unless they get like In Flames or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFmCENIFSs
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 am

mooyagi wrote:
    rwalters wrote:At The Gates is one of the headliners. I don't expect them to get a bigger band.

Given the overall fan reaction, I think you're right on them being one of the headliners.

I agree that by the time all the bands are announced, At the Gates will be a headliner, but one of perhaps three.

Regarding headliners for 70K, the more I think about it, Opeth might be more likely for 70K. As far as metal bands go, they definitely have a crossover appeal to many different kinds of fanbases - even some prog rock friends of mine who otherwise loathe death growls. Add to that, Mikael has such a *beautiful* (the *most* beautiful imo) clean voice and many mellow melodic songs which many people love - especially many women I know. (I hate to stereotype, especially when it comes to my gender - but I'm often one of few females at a show like Inquisition, Kvelertak, or Goatwhore - but I've seen many, many more females at Opeth shows.). Plus, many of us who have seen them live recently know Mikael doesn't even do death vocals anymore (except for a random encore here and there)...although I suspect he might do more on a special occasion like the cruise....for example, a whole set of Blackwater Park would be magnificent.

Of course, I'd love to see Opeth on Barge (the cruise I'm going on) because they are my favorite band, but if they're on 70K instead - I'll "get it." Then, I'll go into hyper-rationalizing mode :lol: - and tell myself it's ok I'll miss them on 70K because I've already seem them many times.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 am

Opeth on Barge would potentially be a BAD SIGN, especially if they are not going to do the "NO harsh vocals/songs", which would in turn mean that Paradise Lost will then be free to the goth rock route :cry:

I'm still holding out hope it's one set of Lost Paradise and another of Gothic. NOTHING ELSE :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 am

rwalters wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Given the overall fan reaction, I think you're right on them being one of the headliners.

Think? Let me ease your mind bro. You think Hackneyed, Loudblast, Kampfar, etc are getting this kind of reaction from U.S. crowds? Like I said, they won't get a bigger band for this cruise unless they get like In Flames or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFmCENIFSs

I say think because there's still some crazy part of my head that thinks we'd get something even bigger, like Slayer on the ship for some reason :lol:

Oh, and Blabbermouth.net now has a Barge to Hell banner and the side frames of the site are large Barge adverts.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 am

Anka wrote:OBSCURA ON BROAD! PLEASE :cry:

broad* :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 am

KevinP wrote:Opeth on Barge would potentially be a BAD SIGN, especially if they are not going to do the "NO harsh vocals/songs", which would in turn mean that Paradise Lost will then be free to the goth rock route :cry:

I'm still holding out hope it's one set of Lost Paradise and another of Gothic. NOTHING ELSE :mrgreen:

I love Opeth but after reading some recent interviews and why he left Bloodbath hes grown quite the mangina lmao. At least I dont hate the Storm Corrosion song as much as I thought I would, but after their last tour I wont really want to see them again if they continue their current trend.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Opeth on Barge would potentially be a BAD SIGN, especially if they are not going to do the "NO harsh vocals/songs", which would in turn mean that Paradise Lost will then be free to the goth rock route :cry:

I love Opeth but after reading some recent interviews and why he left Bloodbath hes grown quite the mangina lmao. At least I dont hate the Storm Corrosion song as much as I thought I would, but after their last tour I wont really want to see them again if they continue their current trend.

From the sounds of it, I'm glad I missed them on the last tour. Seen them a bunch so I didn't find it a "must-see" show at the time. If Mikael wants to not play metal anymore, well then more power to him... there are thousands of great bands out there worth listening to.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 am

Warphine wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

From the sounds of it, I'm glad I missed them on the last tour. Seen them a bunch so I didn't find it a "must-see" show at the time. If Mikael wants to not play metal anymore, well then more power to him... there are thousands of great bands out there worth listening to.

exactly
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 pm

^^^^^

I cannot agree more my firends. :viking:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Just noticed that blabbermouth currently has all-around advertising for Barge To Hell.

"OVER 40 BANDS"

So I'm guessing thats a sign there will be 42 bands again even for Barge :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 am

I'm guessing they'll always have 42 but they say 40 just in case they ever run into problems.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Lil' Stovie
    Oiler

by Lil' Stovie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am

1 cookie sing is 42 two manie
    Rocking in my crib and eating dead animals
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:I'm guessing they'll always have 42 but they say 40 just in case they ever run into problems.

This sounds about right
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Wow, seeing the Mayhem Cruise thing just made me realize even more how awesome and unique 70k/BTH are. Don't get me wrong, I love that they have "competition" (well not really :P ), but there is no comparison to our cruise experience here.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah, so far, 70k is blowing everything else out of the water, aside from the Barge of course. I really appreciate the fact that UMC is staying away from metalcore and emo horseshit. I might not like all the bands onbroad but they are pure metal indeed.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue May 01, 2012 12:24 am

I'm sad to see Gojira on the stupid boat instead of ours. :evil:
    I made the Devil do it.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 am

Evil Red wrote:I'm sad to see Gojira on the stupid boat instead of ours. :evil:

That really sucks. :cry:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 11:58 am

Category I: Ocean View Double/Twin (Decks 6-8) now sold out! :deathhorns:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 12:17 pm

gnoff wrote:That's quite a few more cabins!

Anyone feel like locating and copying the statsman's figures on how many cabins of each type is available?

Might be kind of tough because there are new pricing sections (multiple F sections) but I'll see what I can do unless I get bored partway through :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 12:32 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Anyone feel like locating and copying the statsman's figures on how many cabins of each type is available?

Might be kind of tough because there are new pricing sections (multiple F sections) but I'll see what I can do unless I get bored partway through :lol:

ah, well, work!
    haha

Working on it. Might take a while. I tend to get distracted ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 1:15 pm

gnoff wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

Oh so the "I" categoty was only 2 each on decks 6 and 7, haha
    More on 8 though

and 72 on deck 8, so 76 of those then in total

Yup. So that's a total of 152 passengers. I have the stats now for every deck, I just gotta compile them then we have a list to keep our running tally.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Tue May 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Behemoth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy and Co. i am not sure if i said this already but you are now my gods :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Compiled my data. Unless my math is wrong, this is what we've got so far. I've put the sold out sections in red. Keep in mind that these numbers give the maximum/worst case scenario for remaining cabins, but we know that there are fewer because at least some cabins in most of the sections have been already sold, it's just that the sections haven't sold out yet. Also, I'm not sure how they figure which Junior and Grand Suites are doubles/triples/quads. From what I've seen, it appears that any of them could be converted to more than doubles so I am assuming that all three sections tie into the exact same cabins.

Here's what I've got for the pricing sections:

Type / Double / Triple / Quad
    Interior N / 53 / 15 / 35
    Interior M / 44 / 20 / 19
    Interior L / 52 / 18 / 12
    Interior K / 123 / 10 / 25
    Ocean View I / 76 / 22 / 4
    Ocean View H / 104 / 8 / 10
    Ocean View G / 88 / 6 / 4
    Ocean View F3 / 54 / 0 / 0
    Ocean View F2 / 166 / 0 / 0
    Ocean View F1 6 / 20 / 18
    Superior SO / 84 / 0 / 0

Junior Suite JS / 50
    Grand Suite GS / 8

Total Cabins: 1154
    Number Sold Out: 115

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 1039
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:Behemoth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy and Co. i am not sure if i said this already but you are now my gods :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns:

Awesome announcement! I'm going to see them tonight in Tampa too! :deathhorns:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Fuck yes!!!! Behemoth!!!!!!! Now I don't feel as bad about missing them last week :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue May 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Is it just me or is sleep going to be nearly non-existant on BTH? I'm not complaining by any means... my plan? take a few days off AFTER BTH for sleep. haha

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue May 01, 2012 1:58 pm

BEHEMOTH???? :shock: :shock: :shock: (just found out from Bentz! who posted on my fb wall)

Now, that's what I call a birthday present! :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Hell yeah!! Thats an awsome announcement!
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Brodd wrote:Hell yeah!! Thats an awsome announcement!

The last 2 announcements have been very awesome (ATG & Behemoth).
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue May 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Since the last few announcements have been paying attention to my wishlist, Carcass or Bolt Thrower next please. :beerwink:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
Post Reply 2615 posts