Post Reply 814 posts
Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:yeah I think I heard that a few times as well.

I think the real key to know they are "listening" to what people want is the obscure bands. Bloodbath and Opeth are hardly bands that fly under the radar, so you could naturally expect them to be played regardless of wishlists (nor do I think what was being played had any connection to future bands booked).

I didn't really pay much attention to what was being played :oops:

COME ON KATE. THIS IS SERIOUS BIZNESS!!

I can't help the fact that I tend to tune stuff out :oops:. I blame it one growing up with 4 siblings
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I can't help the fact that I tend to tune stuff out :oops:. I blame it one growing up with 4 siblings

Not to mention the present company you've been keeping eh? Amiright? Amiright? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:37 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I can't help the fact that I tend to tune stuff out :oops:. I blame it one growing up with 4 siblings

Not to mention the present company you've been keeping eh? Amiright? Amiright? ;)

Lots of tuning out going on these days :lol:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Huh?.......did you say somthing? :? ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Not to mention the present company you've been keeping eh? Amiright? Amiright? ;)

Huh?.......did you say somthing? :? ;)

Hahaha :lol:
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:>>>Helstar<<<

Primordial said they were never offered, which was after a drunk Alan said they were playing. So who knows about them.

Hm, I'll keep an eye out for Helstar but won't add them to the list.

Lead singer of Helstar was the dude that did vocal duties for Agent Steel in 2011 yeah?

Did he say something to someone about Helstar wanting to do a future cruise?

Oh my fuck!! That's worth the cruise alone for me. Would love to see Helstar. :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 am

Fuck yeah James Riveras and Helstar would ROCK!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 am

Bloodbath > Opeth

...with that said... I'd love to see Opeth do one of these cruises, but I'd much rather see BLOODBATH do it. They talk about only wanting to do exclusive shows, well what is more exclusive than a cruise ship.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Warphine wrote:Bloodbath > Opeth

...with that said... I'd love to see Opeth do one of these cruises, but I'd much rather see BLOODBATH do it. They talk about only wanting to do exclusive shows, well what is more exclusive than a cruise ship.

I'd love to see Bloodbath also. They should book Opeth & Katatonia. They would then have the current version of Bloodbath onbroad. Hell, book Hypocrisy & have one Bloodbath set with Åkerfeldt & the other with Tägtgren. :deathhorns:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

I'd love to see Bloodbath also. They should book Opeth & Katatonia. They would then have the current version of Bloodbath onbroad. Hell, book Hypocrisy & have one Bloodbath set with Åkerfeldt & the other with Tägtgren. :deathhorns:

YEAH! to all of the above except katatonia....not a huge fan.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

I love Katatonia :D
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:32 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I love Katatonia :D

i like their recordings better than their live show.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I love Katatonia :D

i like their recordings better than their live show.

I like both :D
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:38 am

Opeth and katatonia should of done that on the last tour fuck thats pritty much why i went hoping i would see bloodbath again it would of sold out in a heart beat if they did
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Rab wrote:Opeth and katatonia should of done that on the last tour fuck thats pritty much why i went hoping i would see bloodbath again it would of sold out in a heart beat if they did

That would have been pretty sweet. At least you got to see the special Last Fair Deal Gone Down show, right? our set was a normal one :cry:
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:21 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Rab wrote:Opeth and katatonia should of done that on the last tour fuck thats pritty much why i went hoping i would see bloodbath again it would of sold out in a heart beat if they did

That would have been pretty sweet. At least you got to see the special Last Fair Deal Gone Down show, right? our set was a normal one :cry:

i did but i had to drive 6 hours to do it

SO WORTH IT THOUGH!!

i also got to see them open for opeth in a place called guelph where i saw katatonia perform a hit and run on a station wagon fucked up this car good
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Sounds pretty worth it :D
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

I've had the same wet dream! :deathhorns:

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 pm

I know! I said that same thing. Apparently though they did play a few Bloodbath songs on the final night of the tour for an encore. It's on YouTube.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 am

gnoff wrote:Since
    The Crown
    is getting back together, they should be at BtH

Not really a rumour, but still, a wish :lol:

That makes two of us! :P :shred:
    Last edited by Warphine on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am

I would have no issues with that :D
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm

gnoff wrote:^^ Who would?
    :D

i don't know, but i would bet you don't wanna find out!
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 am

Last time I saw Sabaton they said they'd definitely do the cruise if given the opportunities.
    That being said, does anyone have any idea if they will be doing repeats this year? - I'm sure hoping so!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Last time I saw Sabaton they said they'd definitely do the cruise if given the opportunities.
    That being said, does anyone have any idea if they will be doing repeats this year? - I'm sure hoping so!

I don't see why not. Most other festivals only avoid having repeats the following year.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:Last time I saw Sabaton they said they'd definitely do the cruise if given the opportunities.

I don't see why not. Most other festivals only avoid having repeats the following year.

But was it that way initially? I would imagine that for a few years while making a name for themselves they'd try to get a wide array of bands, especially if there is lots of band interest. But then again, I'm just speculating :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:28 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

But was it that way initially? I would imagine that for a few years while making a name for themselves they'd try to get a wide array of bands, especially if there is lots of band interest. But then again, I'm just post count padding :lol:

Fixed ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I don't see why not. Most other festivals only avoid having repeats the following year.

But was it that way initially? I would imagine that for a few years while making a name for themselves they'd try to get a wide array of bands, especially if there is lots of band interest. But then again, I'm just post count padding :lol:

Fixed ;)

Says the top spammer who's closing in on 13K :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Says the top spammer who's closing in on 13K :lol:

Yeah but you're the one obsessed with post count right now :P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Need I point to your almost 13 K again? I can't help that you keep making me reply to things :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Need I point to your almost 13 K again? I can't help that you keep making me reply to things :lol:

Wouldn't need to reply if you weren't such a dumbass all the time. I'm here to point out your mental inadequacies ;)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Yeah but you're the one obsessed with post count right now :P

Wouldn't need to reply if you weren't such a dumbass all the time. I'm here to point out your mental inadequacies ;)

To make yourself feel more adequate? ;)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

but you picked her dude, so....

dumbasses :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Wouldn't need to reply if you weren't such a dumbass all the time. I'm here to point out your mental inadequacies ;)

And she was dumb enough to say yes, so.... :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Need I point to your almost 13 K again? I can't help that you keep making me reply to things :lol:

I know :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Wouldn't need to reply if you weren't such a dumbass all the time. I'm here to point out your mental inadequacies ;)

And she was dumb enough to say yes, so.... :lol:

I clearly have strange taste :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 am

I'm starting my own rumor, THE 11th HOUR----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toSDvffd ... re=related

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am

KevinP wrote:I'm starting my own rumor, THE 11th HOUR----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toSDvffd ... re=related

:lol: Kevin, we've been over this. You can't just start rumours with no sauce! Although I would not be surprised at all if they got booked for either cruise.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 am

Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:I'm starting my own rumor, THE 11th HOUR----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toSDvffd ... re=related

:lol: Kevin, we've been over this. You can't just start rumours with no sauce! Although I would not be surprised at all if they got booked for either cruise.

They make me all wet-n-giggly, so there is enough fluid to grease the wheels on this one. :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

They make me all wet-n-giggly, so there is enough fluid to grease the wheels on this one. :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:

You did seem to get a lot of bands you wanted this year, so I wouldn't be surprised
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:You did seem to get a lot of bands you wanted this year, so I wouldn't be surprised

Are you implying that Andy has a hard on for me or that he takes me seriously? :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 814 posts