Post Reply 805 posts
Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread
    Transylvanian
    Wiper

Re: Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

by Transylvanian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 pm

viathyn wrote:Every year 70K is at the end of January. Barge to hell had it's first voyage last month. There won't be a barge to hell until 2014, but 70K is scheduled to run every year at the end of January.

thank you.. and.. sorry i really dont have too much information about this events.. a friend told me abour a cruise and i start to search on internet and i found this.
    what is the diference about 70k and the barge.. i notice is not the same. both of them are cruices? or a diferent kind of things?

Thanks you for support Transylvanian knwoledge :chug:
    You know something? We came here for you, a long time ago, when you died. Well, it wasn't here and that wasn't you, but we did anyway.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Transylvanian wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Every year 70K is at the end of January. Barge to hell had it's first voyage last month. There won't be a barge to hell until 2014, but 70K is scheduled to run every year at the end of January.

thank you.. and.. sorry i really dont have too much information about this events.. a friend told me abour a cruise and i start to search on internet and i found this.
    what is the diference about 70k and the barge.. i notice is not the same. both of them are cruices? or a diferent kind of things?

They are both cruises run by the same company. 70000 Tons of Metal has a wide variety of metal styles where Barge to Hell focuses more on "extreme" metal such as death, thrash, black, etc.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Immortal would be great
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Transylvanian
    Wiper

by Transylvanian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:37 pm

mooyagi wrote:They are both cruises run by the same company. 70000 Tons of Metal has a wide variety of metal styles where Barge to Hell focuses more on "extreme" metal such as death, thrash, black, etc.

Great!.. so now i know the difference!!

ty!
    You know something? We came here for you, a long time ago, when you died. Well, it wasn't here and that wasn't you, but we did anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Transylvanian wrote:

They are both cruises run by the same company. 70000 Tons of Metal has a wide variety of metal styles where Barge to Hell focuses more on "extreme" metal such as death, thrash, black, etc.

Yeah this is right. UMC is the company that puts on these cruises. 70000 Tons Of Metal is the established festival and Barge To Hell was the newer one that has more specifically extreme bands. It's not too late to get on 70000 Tons 2013, which is happening in a little over 3 weeks. Lots of people are trying to sell their spots right now. Everything about the festivals is the same. The crowd, the ship are pretty consistent. The only difference is the bands and the location.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Transylvanian wrote:thank you.. and.. sorry i really dont have too much information about this events.. a friend told me abour a cruise and i start to search on internet and i found this.

Yeah this is right. UMC is the company that puts on these cruises. 70000 Tons Of Metal is the established festival and Barge To Hell was the newer one that has more specifically extreme bands. It's not too late to get on 70000 Tons 2013, which is happening in a little over 3 weeks. Lots of people are trying to sell their spots right now. Everything about the festivals is the same. The crowd, the ship are pretty consistent. The only difference is the bands and the destination port.

Figured I'd change that just to clear up confusion even though there probably wasn't any. Both cruises leave out of Miami.
    Transylvanian
    Wiper

by Transylvanian » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yeah this is right. UMC is the company that puts on these cruises. 70000 Tons Of Metal is the established festival and Barge To Hell was the newer one that has more specifically extreme bands. It's not too late to get on 70000 Tons 2013, which is happening in a little over 3 weeks. Lots of people are trying to sell their spots right now. Everything about the festivals is the same. The crowd, the ship are pretty consistent. The only difference is the bands and the location.

Sure, but the problem are " the vacations time" already i dont have any free vacations days to use in janury so i need to "planificate" with a litle more time.
    that is the problem about " jobs" -.- wish to be millonarie and had a lot of free time lol.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    stained class wrote:destination port.

Figured I'd change that just to clear up confusion even though there probably wasn't any. Both cruises leave out of Miami.

Close enough :bitch:
    :lol: :lol:

Transylvanian wrote:Sure, but the problem are " the vacations time" already i dont have any free vacations days to use in janury so i need to "planificate" with a litle more time.
    that is the problem about " jobs" -.- wish to be millonarie and had a lot of free time lol.

Yeah, it's not easy. I and everyone else here will promise you though, it's worth it if you can jump through all the hoops you need to to get onbroad!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:awesome times, wonderful setting, 4 days of fun and friends

Don't forget the free Swedish massage.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:awesome times, wonderful setting, 4 days of fun and friends

That sounds dirty :oops:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

That sounds dirty :oops:

Not really, Gnoff washes his hands first. :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Sign me up! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

Sign me up! :D

Just watch out for the free Swedish lap dances that on occasion come with them (which I had actually forgotten about until I had seen the photos :lol: ).
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Just watch out for the free Swedish lap dances that on occasion come with them (which I had actually forgotten about until I had seen the photos :lol: ).

:D I am in a photo with me and Gnoffi on Donn's lap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

I forgot about that one! Twas a cute one :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 am

http://www.aeon666.com/tour-dates

The European dates end conveniently. And the best part of this is it would piss off Kevin. So, let's get Aeon on broad! :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

Memnoch wrote:http://www.aeon666.com/tour-dates

The European dates end conveniently. And the best part of this is it would piss off Kevin. So, let's get Aeon on broad! :deathmetal:

I support this initiative 100%... also bring on DSO and Madder Mortem and Hail Of Bullets... and whoever else he's wet n giggly about (except not Bolt Thrower, cause then I'd be mad, too)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:http://www.aeon666.com/tour-dates

I support this initiative 100%... also bring on DSO and Madder Mortem and Hail Of Bullets... and whoever else he's wet n giggly about (except not Bolt Thrower, cause then I'd be mad, too)

DSO would be a great add. Anything to piss Kevin off is good in my book :beerwink:
    Karlis
    Oiler

by Karlis » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 am

When are we «sceduled to know» the last 10 bands...?
    Very ...eavy, very ... umble

and very excited...
    Karlis
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

Karlis wrote:When are we «sceduled to know» the last 10 bands...?

It could be this week or the last 3 days before the cruise.... you never know with UMC
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am

and very excited...
    Karlis

scheduled lololol
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Karlis
    Oiler

by Karlis » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

and very excited...
    Karlis

scheduled lololol

Thanx for the lesson – din hestpeis...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am

Karlis wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

and very excited...
    Karlis

scheduled lololol

Thanx for the lesson – din hestpeis...

I think you got me wrong... Andy + scheduled announcements = funny

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Karlis
    Oiler

by Karlis » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:57 am

He,he
    I obviously have a lot to learn ... :-D
    :smash:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 pm

My guess would be that you will probably get the last bands announced on the Friday before the cruise. The schedule will probably be released on Sunday afternoon before the cruise.

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

yay, laps :viking:

I am huggy, now what can I do, just love me :P

More hugs on 70K!!! :boobs:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:[

yaaay, hugs! :beerwink:

oh, and about :boobs: yaay, them too!

:D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

by Dark Dreams » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:I think you got me wrong... Andy + scheduled announcements = funny

:lol:
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Since Amon Amarth went in to the studio yesterday to start recording their new album I very much doubt that they would make it to 70k

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 am

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am

Omnium Gatherum will be on tour in Japan started Feb 1, so they're out :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:31 pm

As I posted on FB don't know anything else besides Amon Amarth was supposedly seen headed from Philly seen in the airport on the way to Florida to do some studio work according to an undisclosed source. It would be amazing if they took 5 days off to be with us! :viking:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:05 pm

70K 2013 rumours thread eh? Mooyagi has a hairy butt and DemonNIN only has four toes on her right foot. You heard it here first
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 am

alex_canada wrote:70K 2013 rumours thread eh? Mooyagi has a hairy butt

I'd shave it but how else am I gonna catch the dingleberries? :P
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 am

mooyagi wrote:

2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 am

viathyn wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

That's a strange looking O-Face :lol:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm

So, I hear Cruachan might get on broad...
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 pm

X-Thor wrote:So, I hear Cruachan might get on broad...

seems to look that way
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Stained Class wrote:Omnium Gatherum will be on tour in Japan started Feb 1, so they're out :cry:

That excludes Insomnium doesn't it? :cry: :cry:
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 pm

X-Thor wrote:So, I hear Cruachan might get on broad...

Heard a lot of people talking about Cruachan on the forum, so I decided to listen to some songs... I would definitely watch a whole set, probably 2. Their FB page seems to point towards their presence!
Post Reply 805 posts