Post Reply 18 posts Page 1 of 1
Bands that have toured with announced bands...
    Warphine
    Ensign

Bands that have toured with announced bands...

by Warphine » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 am

I figured since the Barge to Hell announcements are finally coming in we could all continue speculating on what bands might get added on next by taking a look at the bands that have recently toured with some of the announced bands...

I have noticed that prior cruises seem to get bands that have toured with bands already on the bill... for instance, Children of Bodom/Eluveitie, or God Dethroned/Overkill...

Paradise Lost has recently toured with Insomnium, and Swallow the Sun whom also has a member in Barren Earth... :headbanger:
    Last edited by Warphine on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: Bands that have toured with announced bands...

by Warphine » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 am

Krisiun has recently toured with Sepultura, while Death Angel (2011 70k), and Havok were also on the bill. Krisiun also toured with Kataklysm (2012 70k) and Vader last year.

In August, Six Feet Under is on tour with... Dew-Scented! \m/ \m/

SFU is also touring the US coming up with Dying Fetus and Revocation (also on the CoB/Eluveitie tour).

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:59 am

Warphine wrote:Krisiun has recently toured with Sepultura, while Death Angel (2011 70k), and Havok were also on the bill. Krisiun also toured with Kataklysm (2012 70k) and Vader last year.

SFU is also touring the US coming up with Dying Fetus and Revocation (also on the CoB/Eluveitie tour).

Dew Scented and Vader!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 am

I think another thing to look at is what bands are playing Mexico right before or right after the cruise, since all lot of the ones from 70K did that
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Krisiun has recently toured with Sepultura, while Death Angel (2011 70k), and Havok were also on the bill. Krisiun also toured with Kataklysm (2012 70k) and Vader last year.

Dew Scented and Vader!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO WANT! :shred:

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 am

Vader is most definitely due a cruise. Decapitated as well, since they often play with the bands already mentioned.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 am

Insomnium is a possiblity as they are on tour in november in the states
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 am

Rab wrote:Insomnium is a possiblity as they are on tour in november in the states

Nice, well in the event they aren't on the cruise, I demand an Orlando tour date! :bitch:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:01 am

Rab wrote:Insomnium is a possiblity as they are on tour in november in the states

Cool!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Swallow the Sun - not sure if it's a softy for the mighty Barge - but they are touring this fall and right now they are touring with Paradise Lost
    i would be terribly happy to have them on Barge and not 70000tons :D
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 am

Anka wrote:Swallow the Sun - not sure if it's a softy for the mighty Barge - but they are touring this fall and right now they are touring with Paradise Lost

Andy mentioned that the Barge will also have doom and maybe industrial so it won't all be "extreme" bands, as there are already a few "softer" ones on broad.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 am

Anka wrote:Swallow the Sun - not sure if it's a softy for the mighty Barge - but they are touring this fall and right now they are touring with Paradise Lost

Nice! I've been getting into this band a lot lately since I've fallen "head over heels" for Barren Earth (Mikko is in StS). I'd support them being onbroad!

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Warphine wrote:

Nice! I've been getting into this band a lot lately since I've fallen "head over heels" for Barren Earth (Mikko is in StS). I'd support them being onbroad!

I found STS kind sleepy when I saw them but would check them out again
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

I found STS kind sleepy when I saw them but would check them out again

I did too. Wouldn't catch a set if they were on broad but they've been mentioned quite a bit so good for the fans if they get announced.
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm

it took me a while but i got into STS a lot (Barren Earth, i've been a huge fan from the very beginning) ... their last album was decisive, it's a masterpiece. I think they have really heavy parts but yeah maybe overall it's too sleepy for some. But then i guess all doom might be a bit too sleepy for those people :)
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I do tend to like doom though. There was just something missing in their live show for me. Songs sounded good, though :)
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Warphine wrote:

Nice, well in the event they aren't on the cruise, I demand an Orlando tour date! :bitch:

Just saw the tour dates for this... no Florida date! :(

But considering that the tour does end about a week before the Barge sets sail, they are touring with Paradise Lost currently and will be touring with Epica and Alestorm soon, I'd say they have a good shot at being announced!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

Just saw the tour dates for this... no Florida date! :(

But considering that the tour does end about a week before the Barge sets sail, they are touring with Paradise Lost currently and will be touring with Epica and Alestorm soon, I'd say they have a good shot at being announced!

I hope Insomnium get announced!
Post Reply 18 posts Page 1 of 1