Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
Onslaught for Barge!!
    Warphine
    Ensign

Onslaught for Barge!!

by Warphine » Wed May 09, 2012 3:20 pm

I was going to resurrect my original Onslaught thread from 70k but it's locked for some god awful reason...

These guys are fuckin' great thrash metal! They put out some great thrash albums in the 80's and recently reformed and released two killer albums "Killing Peace" and "Sounds of Violence". I've heard from multiple people that they would LOVE to play the Barge and are trying to get on so what else is there left to discuss!? Get them onbroad already!!!! ;)

If you haven't heard this band before and you like thrash metal, check out the songs below:

"Shock and Awe"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zrgyMo4XHY

"Let There Be Death"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QmzqkjZc7k
    Last edited by Warphine on Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Anka
    Petty Officer

Re: Onslaught for Barge!!

by Anka » Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I know Kevin says i have to have a limit but i'll support this one as well. Truth is i was one of the few lucky people to see them this year, but the trip was worth it. AWESOME BAND!

:shred:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu May 10, 2012 5:19 am

I will not support this one. Onslaught needs to play 70000 Tons of Metal 2013!!! Sure, I just saw them, but that's not enough. I wanna see them on a cruise ship cause that would be just recockilous. :shred:

BTW, Anka, Kevin never heard Onslaught, so he should sit this one out. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 am

Yes! Get Onslaught! I was sitting next to their singer on one of my flights in Europe and he was a pretty cool guy, and he said he was trying to get on 70k this year, so it's pretty likely for Barge I'd say. I had a chance to see them at Wacken but they were playing at the same time as Kataklysm :cry: and then they toured North America and skipped Alberta. WANT!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 10, 2012 11:45 am

They're not too bad! I'd probably see a set. Also, Warphine, your first link is dead.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm

mooyagi wrote:Also, Warphine, your first link is dead.

Thanks bro, link is fixed! Check the song out it's pretty thrashy!!!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • HATED BY ALL 88
    Wiper

by HATED BY ALL 88 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 am

Umm, no thanks. Let's not repeat last 70k and resurrect a bunch of crappy thrash bands for filler. But then again we need a few to sleep thru.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat May 12, 2012 3:49 pm

HATED BY ALL 88 wrote:Umm, no thanks. Let's not repeat last 70k and resurrect a bunch of crappy thrash bands for filler. But then again we need a few to sleep thru.

Easy Hater McHatesALot...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • HATED BY ALL 88
    Wiper

by HATED BY ALL 88 » Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    HATED BY ALL 88 wrote:Umm, no thanks. Let's not repeat last 70k and resurrect a bunch of crappy thrash bands for filler. But then again we need a few to sleep thru.

Easy Hater McHatesALot...

I speak the truth.
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:22 pm

I voted the last Onslaught CD as one of my top 3 picks for best album of 2011. However, i saw them live on this past tour and i didnt think they were all that good on stage.
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1