Post Reply 4879 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
  • Icetiger29
    Oiler

Re: The Wait Is Over! Welcome The First 10 Bands Onbroad!

by Icetiger29 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 am

Pretty good start for 2013´s cruise. I am happy to see Sabaton on the boat :bangers:

Before everybody starts complaining, keep in mind that there are 30 bands to go. And also in my opinion it´s
    about the cruise, the people and the fun.

The bands can be seen around the world a several times.

Can´t wait for more !!!!!
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 am

Damn I hope I can afford to go. I had way to much fun last year for my first time on board
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 am

Nicolas0928 wrote::headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    YES!
    See all of you next year!
    70K 2013

Pablo are you coming?

I'll be there, I want pics with Cristina..
    Let´'s book a quad cabin together, perhaps with one of the guys from spain... "NO CUCHAS ALLOWED" :wank:

See you all guys in 70K 2013!
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 am

Yeah!!!! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to see Sabaton, Helstar and Lacuna Coil :wank:

I'll be definitely there :mrgreen:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 am

The wait is over - that's the most important thing. i'd like to have Breakfast with Doro, meet Sabaton again and ..... just be onbroad.
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 am

Immanuel Cunt wrote:looks good so far, what i would like to see is some melodic thrash like Testament or Annihilator or better some rare stuff like Xentrix (don´t know if they are active) or german thrashers Paradox (they will release a new album on Dec. 14th so that would match perfectly!)

And then get Savatage and Morgana Lefay to reunite and play 70.000 Tons :D

I´d also love to see Running Wild on a Cruise Ship :) even if their last albums where shit...

i´m pretty sure u will get some awesome bands to play!
    so long cheerz´n´beerz! :bangers:

I agree with you on all those bands! Except for Annihilator, they already played last year. I would love to see Paradox! :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 am

Well, no big wishlist bands announced for me. Nile would be cool, but so far Barge is a lot better for me. In Flames and Lacuna Coil are huge "mainstream metal" bands for me, so that makes me a little nervous as to the type of crowd that will be on 70K this year. But we'll see what else gets announced.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 am

Alex Fields wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote::headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    YES!
    See all of you next year!
    70K 2013

Pablo are you coming?

I'll be there, I want pics with Cristina..
    Let´'s book a quad cabin together, perhaps with one of the guys from spain... "NO CUCHAS ALLOWED" :wank:

See you all guys in 70K 2013!

I'm sure Sebastian, the guy from Colombia who was always with us, will be our first choice to share room. So there you have the fourth guy.

After me failure to get my photo with Mariangela, I will not lose Cristina... muahahaha :twisted:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 am

The biggest surprise in this first 10 bands is ANACRUSIS. never heard about them. I listened a few songs today and I really really like them. I searched and they have only 4 studio albums the newest one from 1993. Anyone have more information? Just a reunion for 70000 tons?
    With this surprise, Lacuna Coil, Doro and Sabaton, is a very good start for me.
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:35 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I kinda hope Andy didn't completely blow his load on the 2 2012 cruises...

What, are you too offering BJs for bands? :lol:

No but I'm sure someone from my fair city is!

:roll: :lol:

Brat.

And especially not when bands like Nile and Immolation get booked on the wrong damn cruise.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 am

Welp, I'll probably be booking regardless just because this is something I plan on doing forever, but only really excited to see Sabaton and Subway to Sally -- never thought I'd get to see them live.

I'll have to update my wishlist and hope that Andy is listening. Subway to Sally was on my initial wishlist in 2011 so I guess that sort of counts :-P

To the wishlist thread!! MOAR FOLK METAL = MOAR BETTER
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 am

rockhound wrote:The biggest surprise in this first 10 bands is ANACRUSIS. never heard about them. I listened a few songs today and I really really like them. I searched and they have only 4 studio albums the newest one from 1993. Anyone have more information? Just a reunion for 70000 tons?
    With this surprise, Lacuna Coil, Doro and Sabaton, is a very good start for me.

Yeah, their first 3 albums are great, especially their first two. I used to have their 4th release, but I think I cleaned that one out of my collection. Suffering Hour and Reason are outstanding releases I recommend purchasing. I found those original cassettes almost 5 years ago and I just about blew my load over the find.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 am

rockhound wrote:The biggest surprise in this first 10 bands is ANACRUSIS. never heard about them. I listened a few songs today and I really really like them. I searched and they have only 4 studio albums the newest one from 1993. Anyone have more information? Just a reunion for 70000 tons?

Hello, I am the vocalist/guitarist from ANACRUSIS and yes, we released four studio albums between 1988 & 1993 and broke up after a European tour supporting Death if the fall of 1993. We reunited with all four original members a couple years ago and did a couple shows/festivals including Rock Hard Festival last summer in Germany. We also re-recorded our 1st and 2nd album during that time and released it as a double CD called "Hindsight: Suffering Hour & Reason Revisited".

We are doing a few more things this year with 3 original members still (our other guitarist just did the first 2 shows) and are planning to record some new material between now and the cruise.

You can visit our website and download all of the original material for free (plus all our demos and other stuff).

Probably our most popular songs are "Sound the Alarm" from our last album (Screams and Whispers) and our cover of New Model Army's "I Love the World" from the one before it (Manic Impressions). If you like thrashier stuff check out the 1st album. We got more progressive and melodic especially on the last 2 albums, but each is very different in style. If you want to check out our stuff, I would recommend "Screams and Whispers" or "Manic Impressions" for starters, but we'll be playing a little from each album on the cruise.

FREE and Legal!... :wank:
    http://anacrusis.us/anacrusis%20media/anac_MP3.htm

I also go by cheffboy on YouTube and I have a ton of videos posted there as well including some stuff I'm editing from the Alcatraz Festival in Belgium last August which features our current line-up...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEX1yBgpi3I
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am

Also he's cool enough to come by and say hi once in a while! I think I first saw you post last summer, which is cool! Any chance of a tour some time soon so I don't have to go on 70k just to see you? I'm already going on Barge :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 pm

That is cool that he's posted here before and is doing so now. More cruise bands should be chatting us up on the broads!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Very happy with my Sabaton announcement!

Also happy to see all the people excited for them.

Can't wait to hear the rest!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Uncle Soda wrote:Yes!! Die Apokalyptischen Reiter!! And good to see that the no repeats rule isn't a life sentance :)

:shred:

I can't wait to see these guys, too!
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:33 pm

I tried to watch Sabaton on the cruise in January. Only stayed for 3 songs. "Sing a long" bands just don't do it for me.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 pm

oh well, they're not for everyone. To each their own.

Hopefully there'll be some bands to satisfy everyone
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:That is cool that he's posted here before and is doing so now. More cruise bands should be chatting us up on the broads!

If I were in a band, id post here all the time.

Not getting too giggly yet for the next cruise....will make a decision soon--may be open to cabinamte this year too..

The Selection Process will start with the Bikini Competition.

:boobs: :boobs: :party:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm

OK I just listened to a few Subway To sally songs...... give me Sabaton any day!
    Oh Andy what have you done?
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:That is cool that he's posted here before and is doing so now. More cruise bands should be chatting us up on the broads!

If I were in a band, id post here all the time.

Not getting too giggly yet for the next cruise....will make a decision soon--may be open to cabinamte this year too..

The Selection Process will start with the Bikini Competition.

:boobs: :boobs: :party:

Nobody wants to see you in a bikini :?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Got my booking code! Thing is, I'm not sure I'm even going yet. Gotta decide by tomorrow :lol:

2-Time veterans get first dibs, then 1-Time veterans, then the rest of you schmucks :P
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Memnoch wrote:Anyone noticed the destination on the main page?
    "Miami, FL - You Will Know Soon... - Miami, FL"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: http://70000tons.com/destination.htm

They're having too much fun with the 'soon' thing.

A bit underwhelmed. Could get excited about 3-5 of them.
    2012/13/14: Survivor

Wishlist: -Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ayreon-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Equilibrium-/-Firewind-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody.Of.Fire-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Striker-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Wintersun
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeah, I don't have the money nor know if my cabinmates from last year and the year before want to go again. Guess I'll wait it out and see what happens in a month or so.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:18 pm

mooyagi wrote:Got my booking code! Thing is, I'm not sure I'm even going yet. Gotta decide by tomorrow :lol:

2-Time veterans get first dibs, then 1-Time veterans, then the rest of you schmucks :P

Is it the same price for early bookers or is it like 10% off like last year (I think, I'm not even sure...)?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:23 pm

scyll wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Got my booking code! Thing is, I'm not sure I'm even going yet. Gotta decide by tomorrow :lol:

Is it the same price for early bookers or is it like 10% off like last year (I think, I'm not even sure...)?

Didn't see anything in the email about discounts.

Highly doubt I'm booking right away, especially since I have doubts I can go. I'd love to do both cruises, but reality makes it seem a little less likely.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 pm

gnoff wrote:A) Pay In Full At Booking

Reservations that are paid in full at the time of booking will receive a Discount of 5% on the Cruise Fare (The discount does not apply to any Taxes, Fees or Surcharge Portion of the Grand Total Ticket Price).

Ah yes. I just thought scyll was asking only about those who book early. I think that 5% is available to anybody.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 pm

I wish we didn't have such a short time between getting the codes and the start of booking but oh well.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 pm

AnacrusisVOX wrote:

Hello, I am the vocalist/guitarist from ANACRUSIS and yes, we released four studio albums between 1988 & 1993 and broke up after a European tour supporting Death if the fall of 1993. We reunited with all four original members a couple years ago and did a couple shows/festivals including Rock Hard Festival last summer in Germany. We also re-recorded our 1st and 2nd album during that time and released it as a double CD called "Hindsight: Suffering Hour & Reason Revisited".

We are doing a few more things this year with 3 original members still (our other guitarist just did the first 2 shows) and are planning to record some new material between now and the cruise.

You can visit our website and download all of the original material for free (plus all our demos and other stuff).

Probably our most popular songs are "Sound the Alarm" from our last album (Screams and Whispers) and our cover of New Model Army's "I Love the World" from the one before it (Manic Impressions). If you like thrashier stuff check out the 1st album. We got more progressive and melodic especially on the last 2 albums, but each is very different in style. If you want to check out our stuff, I would recommend "Screams and Whispers" or "Manic Impressions" for starters, but we'll be playing a little from each album on the cruise.

FREE and Legal!... :wank:
    http://anacrusis.us/anacrusis%20media/anac_MP3.htm

I also go by cheffboy on YouTube and I have a ton of videos posted there as well including some stuff I'm editing from the Alcatraz Festival in Belgium last August which features our current line-up...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEX1yBgpi3I

Much respect! I'm happy to see this and wish more that more bands with releases such as Anacrusis would do this. I'm not a big fan of Screams and Whispers but the first 3 are definitely good stuff. Anacrusis releases (especially are originals) are not easy to find. I still have not personally met anyone who has any of their vinyls. I'm still looking. I'm going to see Anacrusis and Helstar alone!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    gnoff wrote:A) Pay In Full At Booking

Reservations that are paid in full at the time of booking will receive a Discount of 5% on the Cruise Fare (The discount does not apply to any Taxes, Fees or Surcharge Portion of the Grand Total Ticket Price).

Ah yes. I just thought scyll was asking only about those who book early. I think that 5% is available to anybody.

yeah, I think so too, but for 2012 there was no discount other than the 5%, right?

At least for Barge I think this is the case.

Shit I'm confused...

Anyhow, seems the 5% discoutn will be available as per above, and nothing else was said in the email.

I don't recall a 10% discount for the past cruise either. I know there was one for the first one.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I wish we didn't have such a short time between getting the codes and the start of booking but oh well.

yeah, sort of tight to have the bands announced and the promo codes sent out the same day, with booking to start the day after.

Hey I know, we can bitch about UMC being fast! :lol:

I think I'll go, lets say if work will give me OK for vacation I'm 99% sure, no matter what bands gets annoucned (well, if Manowar gets on I might jump ship, but else I'm fine), I just need to check with some mates about possibly sharing cabins.

Dude, I think we might be long lost brothers. I feel the same about Manowar! :mrgreen:
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm

pablov8 wrote:I'm sure Sebastian, the guy from Colombia who was always with us, will be our first choice to share room. So there you have the fourth guy.

After me failure to get my photo with Mariangela, I will not lose Cristina... muahahaha :twisted:

Sounds good I was in some gigs with Sebastian and had a lot of fun, good 4 horsemen !! :bangers: :bangers:

Why did you fail in that?, I think you took me 1 or 2 of the photos I have with Mari .. Oh I mean I think I only have 1 or 2 haha
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:I wish we didn't have such a short time between getting the codes and the start of booking but oh well.

I wish we had a tad bit more information. I know the destination isnt the biggest part of the cruise but that would be nice to know :lol: :lol: Especially since none of the bands are making my girl and I want to drop the money to see right now. So far its Sabaton (but weve seen them a couple times over the last two years), Nile ( just because I have always put off seeing them), and Anacrusis (because ive never heard of them until earlier but really dig what ive heard). Im hoping for at least the destination before booking, but even after that I think I want a few more bands I really like before we decide for sure.
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Considering playing the cabinmate lottery on both cruises. What's the worst that could happen? :mrgreen:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Very cool to see the dude from Anacrusis on here :deathhorns:

As far as wishlists go, this is the number of requests from the wishlist thread that were made for the first 10 bands (note that I haven't updated my count for a while so I might have missed a few):

4 DORO
    4 LACUNA COIL
    3 NILE
    2 HELSTAR
    2 IMMOLATION
    2 ANACRUSIS
    2 SABATON
    1 IN FLAMES
    0 SUBWAY TO SALLY
    0 DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER

Doro, Sabaton and Lacuna were wishlist bands for me. Not enough for me to feel too upset about not going in 2013 though....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 pm

EvilDan wrote:Considering playing the cabinmate lottery on both cruises. What's the worst that could happen? :mrgreen:

The worst thing is that somebody has to share a cabin with you :P :mrgreen:
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Much respect! I'm happy to see this and wish more that more bands with releases such as Anacrusis would do this. I'm not a big fan of Screams and Whispers but the first 3 are definitely good stuff. Anacrusis releases (especially are originals) are not easy to find. I still have not personally met anyone who has any of their vinyls. I'm still looking. I'm going to see Anacrusis and Helstar alone!

Hmmm...usually people make the split between the 1st two (thrashier) and last two (prog-ish)albums. But you like Manic too, and not Screams? You just havne't listened to Screams enough times. :wank: I suggest you hear it at least 25 times before January and you'll be yelling "Sound the Alarm" or "Release" or "Grateful" or...

Seriously, thanks for the kudos. :beerwink:
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Considering playing the cabinmate lottery on both cruises. What's the worst that could happen? :mrgreen:

Pfft. I refer anyone to Warphine. There were no stalactites on the ceilings. And I was rarely there. (When I was, I was passed the fuck out.)
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

EvilDan wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Pfft. I refer anyone to Warphine. There were no stalactites on the ceilings. And I was rarely there. (When I was, I was passed the fuck out.)

I think being passed the fuck out is standard practice for anyone's room time :lol:

I may have to interrogate Warphine for the dirt ;)
Post Reply 4879 posts