Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: An UNEXPECT Arrival In Canada!

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Lets just take all the emotion out of the discussion, and look at the stats.

So, going on last.fm descriptions, 5 thrash bands so far on 2013:
    http://www.last.fm/festival/3273276+70, ... lineup#all

2012, 12 bands with thrash in their title:
    http://www.last.fm/festival/1894174+700 ... lineup#all

2011 - 18 bands with "thrash" in their description:
    http://www.last.fm/festival/1410932+700 ... lineup#all

Stach - I know you like more than just "thrash", but just using that as my case-study. Feel free to further compare the previous lineups.

Given the historical data outlined above, I think it is quite justified that stach and people like him booked early with the expectation of the thrash genre being well represented. Although only two years' of data does not a good sample make. That is to say, you could state that given the above figures there has been a 33% reduction in thrash bands year on year, therefore there will be only 6 thrash bands in 2012. That would suck for the thrash fans :p
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Looking at 70K line up again. Damn it.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 pm

So, which is worse, bitching or bitching about bitching? And while we're at it, if we were to respect everyone's opinion no-one should write theirs in the first place.
    This is the official forum for the cruise. It was set up so that UMC can get direct customer feedback, so this is the right place to bitch about the lineup.

About the lineup and seeing other's tastes as narrow. Statsman already pointed out that for any thrash fan the lineup is bad, and based on the previous lineups it is perfectly understandable to bitch about the lack of it. Same goes for death metal and traditional heavy metal and a couple of other genres. Yes, the folk enthusiasts and the power metal fans should be thrilled, but it still isn't nearly as diverse as the previous ones.So, having been on both previous cruises, and especially for having been to those, I do have the right to bitch.
    I don't like power metal. I don't like folk metal. I don't like thrash metal. I don't like metalcore. Does that make my taste narrow? So be it, but I'm not apologizing. I don't want all bands onbroad to be my favourites, hell no, it would be way too hard to see all the shows I'd like to. But is it really too much to ask to have a few more bands that would be two-setters for me? My biggest love in music is technical death metal, and I know that I'm not going to get many of my favourites onbroad the cruise, because it is such a small genre. But, against all odds, among the first announcement there were already two (Nile and Immolation), so I'm satisfied with that. However, I do want more old school death metal. Ok, Immolation is old school too, but you get the picture. And there can never be enough girlie bands (just not the power or folk ones). :beerwink:

Oh, lest I forget, yes, I agree about not booking before a good chunk of bands are already announced. It is stupid to book early just because the previous cruises were awesome and expect to get the same awesomeness again. I won't book 70k 2014 on the first day. Might not book at all, we'll see.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 am

I guess my point is that a blind booking is a blind bet, and you risk not getting what you wanted. If you have narrow tastes (which is not a bad thing, I think), maybe booking before reaching a quota of good bands is not a good idea.

That being said, wow, we really need more thrash, then. Hadn't realized we were so behind.

cowboy71 wrote:Lets just take all the emotion out of the discussion, and look at the stats.

2012, 12 bands with thrash in their title:
    http://www.last.fm/festival/1894174+700 ... lineup#all

2011 - 18 bands with "thrash" in their description:
    http://www.last.fm/festival/1410932+700 ... lineup#all

Strictly speaking, we should use percentages, or compare how many thrash bands had been announced when there were 25 bands announced. In that spirit:

2011 - 18 bands/41 = 43.9% :shock:
    2012 - 12 babnds/41 = 29.2%
    2013 (so far) - 5 bands/25 = 20%

So, while we are still VERY far from 2011 thrashy line-up, we are PROPORTIONALY not that far away from 2012. However, we'd need the next 4 announcements t be thrash to get to 30%, so... Yeah, let's hope we get that. I've said before that Anthrax and/or Slayer would be a great addition.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 am

We booked as early as possible because we want to get an "cheaper" cabin. And at the beginning of the booking-time the cheapest cabin were sold out very quickly. But ok, we only booked after we know that Subway to Sally will play. I don't think there will be a lot of bands that I like nearly as anathema. But I think it will be great. So don't worry. :beerwink:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 am

jodionline wrote:We booked as early as possible because we want to get an "cheaper" cabin.

Yes and because I've been unable to book the last two cruises due to work/life/money... and I have a Pamela on this cruise.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:09 am

Can't we get back to the days of making fun of power metal? Those were fun times :mrgreen:

And Immolation isn't tech death. Just like girlie metal isn't really metal either. :P

In regards to thrash bands, it seems like the first 2 cruises really hit it out of the park in those categories . Same with old school bands. Not that there isn't anymore of those bands left, but I think it would be hard to match what they have done those first 2 times at this point.

So Stach, get your brutal hat on and join us in a few days. Disclaimer: We only got 30 bands though :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:47 am

70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 am

KevinP wrote:And Immolation isn't tech death. Just like girlie metal isn't really metal either. :P

Immolation's later works are tech death. Not the Brain Drill kind, but more like Death's last two albums. So yes, I consider them to be partly tech death (should've made that distinction in the post it seems).
    And while your disliking of girlie bands is amusing, I still consider bands like Epica to be metal. Stuff that in your turkey and eat it, or something like that. :beerwink:

@JARI: Was Stone ever known in the U.S.? They'd be an excellent band for 70k, yes, and a true old school metal band. Might not happen though.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 am

Memnoch wrote:So yes, I consider them to be partly tech death (should've made that distinction in the post it seems).
    And while your disliking of girlie bands is amusing, I still consider bands like Epica to be metal. Stuff that in your turkey and eat it, or something like that. :beerwink:

You are entitled to be wrong all you want :lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:Lets just take all the emotion out of the discussion, and look at the stats.

From that list...

"Anacrusis is an innovative progressive thrash metal band hailing from the United States"

I know labels are a little tricky for many bands, but even though we (Anacrusis) are often called a "thrash" band I would say that is not completely accurate. I am assuming we were one of those "5 thrash bands" mentioned. We DO incorporate thrash beats along with many other elements from other metal genres, but I think we're more of a power-metal band than anything. And by this I mean "old-school" power-metal like Savatage or Metal Church and not the dungeons & dragons/double kick/high vocals style of recent years. Anyone familiar with our albums knows we generally have only 2 or 3 predominantly (and not ever entirely) "thrash" songs on any album with a few thrash sections mixed in here or there. I guess would consider Exodus or Slayer "thrash" bands, but not Anacrusis.
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:05 am

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 am

markku1 wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=tVZkv09PHpA
    these guys on a cruise :whisky:

Finnish boy goes old school :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 am

KevinP wrote:

Finnish boy goes old school :death: :death: :death:

I'm old man kevin :)
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=sc5rWOuxITY
    A new album is a deadly, why not the Caribbean
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 am

AnacrusisVOX wrote:

From that list...

"Anacrusis is an innovative progressive thrash metal band hailing from the United States"

I know labels are a little tricky for many bands, but even though we (Anacrusis) are often called a "thrash" band I would say that is not completely accurate. I am assuming we were one of those "5 thrash bands" mentioned. We DO incorporate thrash beats along with many other elements from other metal genres, but I think we're more of a power-metal band than anything. And by this I mean "old-school" power-metal like Savatage or Metal Church and not the dungeons & dragons/double kick/high vocals style of recent years. Anyone familiar with our albums knows we generally have only 2 or 3 predominantly (and not ever entirely) "thrash" songs on any album with a few thrash sections mixed in here or there. I guess would consider Exodus or Slayer "thrash" bands, but not Anacrusis.

I don't consider you guys Thrash.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:46 am

AnacrusisVOX wrote:And by this I mean "old-school" power-metal like Savatage or Metal Church and not the dungeons & dragons/double kick/high vocals style of recent years.

Well that's no fun :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 am

STACH100 wrote:I don't consider you guys Thrash.

My point was only that the original poster was pointing out what percentage of the 70K bands so far are "thrash". Considering those 5 bands on that site include us and Metal Church, I'd say it is far less "thrash" than even those numbers imply.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 pm

I think it is a safe bet that those bands described as "thrash" are all well-liked by Stach, so I think is a usefull "case-study" done by the OP, assuming that the other years were equally skewed in the definition of "thrash". Hopefully, we'll get more of those band on broad (seven, at least, to match the previous year).

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    AnacrusisVOX wrote:And by this I mean "old-school" power-metal like Savatage or Metal Church and not the dungeons & dragons/double kick/high vocals style of recent years.

Power metal wasn't a pussified term until the rainbow coalition took it over in the 90's :deathhorns:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Power metal wasn't a pussified term until the rainbow coalition took it over in the 90's :deathhorns:

Good ol' rainbow coalition :deathmetal:
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 pm

I drink for that :belly: :shred:
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:02 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

But the first Power Metal bands (Helloween, Stratovarius, Gamma Ray, Blind Guardian...) are from the 80s... :cool:

--
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah I know that the last.fm definitions of what genre/s a band fits into are off the mark at times.

I was purely gathered some rough statistics in order to back up Stach's stance about how the current lineup is a different skew to previous cruises.

Stach - you may also find encouragement in that I did further analysis of the previous lineups and:

2012 - 7 of the last 15 bands announced (in December 2011/January 2012) were thrash bands
    2011 - 8 of the last 16 bands announced were thrash bands
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

This many days left:
    :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
    :viking: :viking:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:14 pm

For Stach's benefit, and those that don't like the Viking stuffs, hopefully this many bands left to announce, of these genres:

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :death: :death: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:17 pm

cowboy71 wrote: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

Fixed the black metal ones for ones with corpse paint!

<3
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:23 pm

X-Thor wrote:Power metal wasn't a pussified term until the rainbow coalition took it over in the 90's :deathhorns:

But the first Power Metal bands (Helloween, Stratovarius, Gamma Ray, Blind Guardian...) are from the 80s... :cool:[/quote]

Not that these are hard and fast rules, but most of those bands started with a heavier sound and than gravitated towards douche chill infested weenie lovers.

Stratovarious, statred in 1984, no album til 1989. Blind Guardian was speed metal originally, than become rainbow approved later.

My point still stands :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:34 pm

cowboy71 wrote:For Stach's benefit, and those that don't like the Viking stuffs, hopefully this many bands left to announce, of these genres:

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :death: :death: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

I feel like there is a Metal Angel lurking.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 pm

KevinP wrote:Can't we get back to the days of making fun of power metal? Those were fun times :mrgreen:

And Immolation isn't tech death. Just like girlie metal isn't really metal either. :P

Those were good times!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote:For Stach's benefit, and those that don't like the Viking stuffs, hopefully this many bands left to announce, of these genres:

Can't we squeeze in another viking metal band? :viking: :P

--
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

South South-West from Moscow?

by Andy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is currently cruising in the North Sea, we heard from our Scouts who were last in Moscow that they would be heading South South-West... You may need more then a map to figure that one out... keep guessing!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: South South-West from Moscow?

by Ecliptica » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 pm

That's Powerwolf :cool: :cool: :cool:

But, no, it's probably some Polish band. Hate?
    Not that these clues ever mean anything anyway.

EDIT: I would be excited if it was Hungary and Dalriada. . .
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Seems like it would have to be the Ukraine, or further.

And it's "more THAN a map".
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Andy wrote:While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is currently cruising in the North Sea, we heard from our Scouts who were last in Moscow that they would be heading South South-West... You may need more then a map to figure that one out... keep guessing!

Greece is South-West of Moscow. ;)
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Back to Germany for Primal Fear.!

I like 'em.,,,,fuck off, please.

:D
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:52 pm

EvilDan wrote:Seems like it would have to be the Ukraine, or further.

And it's "more THAN a map".

Americans don't know anything aboot maps!!

How aboot some KRUIZ!!! Russian Metal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJlmJ5M76E
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Disco wrote:
    Andy wrote:While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is currently cruising in the North Sea, we heard from our Scouts who were last in Moscow that they would be heading South South-West... You may need more then a map to figure that one out... keep guessing!

Greece is South-West of Moscow. ;)

Firewind is touring with Turisas so that is a likely possibility.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

I think Firewind is a 100% certainty at this point. Good call.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Firewind sounds likely.
Post Reply 4880 posts