Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

Re: Jamming With Waters In International Waters

by torpedo20 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 am

I was :bitch: -ing to Lee on Barge that we need Heathen onbroad!

I fully endorse that addition to 70k '013 :headbanger:

Also we're missing Industrial, Doom(heck, Barge had only Novembers Doom onbroad; that was kinda shocking) and Progressive(I'd love to get at least one band in that category).
    :beerbang:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:33 am

what a nice read the last two pages were, starting with your post torpedo
    (a plethora of good posts it was)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:what variety brings:
    Different people - I think this is nice
    Some time over for chatting with friends, eating, sleeping, drinking, etc - I think this is nice

What streamline brings:
    Less of the above - not so nice

If I were to go to a cruise for the bands alone, I certainly would do this somewhere else where my total would not end up at 3k USD

E.g. the close-up cruise where I loved 4 out of 7 bands, entire trip cost me something like 200 USD
    I can go to rather many of them cruises for the cost of one overseas flight, hotels and the UMC cruise

So what is big reasons for me to go for the fourth time in January?
    The people on the ship, the atmosphere on the ship, the unreal feeling of it all, but actually strange as it might sound, a bit to watch bands too

I see plenty of comments from all over, made in good fun or serious or for causing debate, but some are
    * I wouldn't mind a cruise dedicated to folk and power
    - I would actually, because the variety disappears

* You ppl got plenty of heavy stuff on Barge already!
    - Yes we did, and I loved it, but I hated the fact that missing the variety split up the crowds
    - And, this is said over and over, but the counter fact still comes up: we were told the variety wouldn't change on 70k due to the fact we got Barge and the cruises were close

I'm not asking for the last 13 bands to be my top 10 bands plus 3 more runners up
    I am not asking for the last 13 to be all death, melodeath and black
    I am however asking for the variety we've had and that I feel we were promised, on which I booked blindly for my third 70k cruise

If the last 13 are bands I do not care about, fine, I'll go for the people and the party
    But I would enjoy it so much more if we got, well, pretty much what I keep on rambling about above

These cruises take up a serious amount of my vacation time, as well as my travel funds, but I love them, that's what I keep doing it

I rejoined this forum after Barge when I realized how much I had missed the people, and wanted to talk some more before 70k
    But the discussions lately and the general feeling I get once back is that I perhaps should have stayed away from the forum and just enjoyed the cruise instead...

As for discussions on what is metal, what is not, etc, well I commented on that in my previous point

But as a somewhat of a conclusion, everyone has a right to their opinion on bands right?
    Everyone has the right to complain, right?
    And of course everyone has the right to complain about the ones that complain, right?

Just don't get too much in your face about peoples personal taste, as to what bands are metal or not, and above all please don't make judgement on shit you have only heard someone talk about, i.e. what happened on Barge if you weren't even there.

+2

Oh, and, as for punk on 70K, if Andy announced a Black Flag reunion (consisting of Rollins and Ginn at least that is), perhaps performing My War in its entirety, I'd likely sell off more guitars and my Marshall and risk losing my job by taking a week of sick time to attend :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

One thing I asked of Andy on Barge and repeat my request here again:
    We need a performer or a band in the LEGENDS category and even make it official:

2011 - Uli John Roth, Saxon
    2012 - Venom
    2013 - ???? [I asked Andy for either of 2 HEADs - MOTOR and/or DIAMOND :mrgreen: ]

That would truly make 70k special.
    Last edited by torpedo20 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 pm

I guess that'd depend on what you define as legend, but yeah I see where you're coming from.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

torpedo20 wrote:One thing I asked of Andy on Barge and repeat my request here again:
    We need a performer or a band in the LEGENDS category and even make it official:

2012 - Venom
    2013 - ???? [I asked Andy for either of 2 HEADs - MOTOR and/or DIAMOND :mrgreen: ]

Machine has already been discussed; but how about a TALKING HEADS reunion! Not metal, but what a reunion THAT would be!
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 pm

torpedo20 wrote:2013 - ???? [I asked Andy for either of 2 HEADs - MOTOR and/or DIAMOND :mrgreen: ]

I support this :shred: :shred:

Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:09 pm

torpedo20 wrote:One thing I asked of Andy on Barge and repeat my request here again:

2012 - Venom

That's why I keep bugging Andy about getting Magnum on broad. I know they are not everyones cup of tea, but they are legendary band that have been highly successful and influential. And Bob Catley has an amazing voice.

They are my favourite band of all time and I would just go into a state of euphoria if they were added.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:11 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

2012 - Venom

That's why I keep bugging Andy about getting Magnum on broad. I know they are not everyones cup of tea, but they are legendary band that have been highly successful and influential. And Bob Catley has an amazing voice.

They are my favourite band of all time and I would just go into a state of euphoria if they were added.

Bob Catley would make an Avantasia show more likely!

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:17 pm

On another note, giving that its been discussed elsewhere whether it was likely we'd get a 'big' announcement close to sailing....

We have 15 bands to go, so lets look at the last 15 bands announced for each cruise thusfar:

70k 2011 (okay 16 bands as I couldn't split Gamma Ray/Cripper as it was a double announcement)
    Gamma Ray/Cripper, Nevermore/Sanctuary, Dark Tranquililty, Sabaton, Blackguard/Blind Guardian, Voivod, Twilight of the Gods, Dusk Machine, Destruction/Malevolent Creation, Circle II Circle/Arsis/The Absence

70k 2012
    Pretty Maids, Venom, Exciter, Annihilator, Channel Zero, Kataklysm, Orphaned Land/Crowbar, Edguy/Sapiency, Vicious Rumors, Massacre, Candlemass/Megora/Diamond Plate

BTH
    Bonded By Blood/Grave, Exodus/Seita/Havok/Necronomicon/Headcrusher, Monstrosity, Novembers Doom/Vital Remains/Necronomicon/Necronomicon/Abiotic/Zanthropya Ex/Brujeria

I don't think there can be any argument that there are some "big" names amongst all those announcements. So I firmly believe there will be something to keep everybody happy in the coming weeks announcement-wise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:20 pm

^^^ Totally agree. There will be at least 2 bands almost everyone likes and then a few more to satisfy the purists of each sub-genre.

good call.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 pm

STACH100 wrote:As far as genres go, for me the only one that matters is GOOD metal.
    For me this line up so far has 6 in that category. 22%! Not good.

Good for Andy because my bar tab will skyrocket, music wise not so good for me.

Surprisingly, I also only count 6 folk metal bands. Only 14% if no more get added, which is much less than I had thought.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:25 pm

alex_canada wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:As far as genres go, for me the only one that matters is GOOD metal.
    For me this line up so far has 6 in that category. 22%! Not good.

Good for Andy because my bar tab will skyrocket, music wise not so good for me.

Surprisingly, I also only count 6 folk metal bands. Only 14% if no more get added, which is much less than I had thought.

ONLY 6 fold metal bands??? ONLY 6???

I think what you meant to say was "There are ALREADY 6 folk metal bands. If no more get added, that's still way more than we even need."

:lol:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Meh. Based on what genres bring people out to tours, I think a roughly even mix between folk, power, thrash, death, classic, black, with a little more emphasis on power and a little less on black is more than fair. 6 sounds right for how popular it is in the last couple years.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:58 pm

stoverkill wrote:^^^ Totally agree. There will be at least 2 bands almost everyone likes and then a few more to satisfy the purists of each sub-genre.

good call.

Breaking down the final announcements for 70k 2011/12:

6 thrash, 4 power, 4 melodeath, 1 death, 1 black
    5 thrash, 2 power, 2 melodeath, 2 death, 1 black, 1 doom, 1 sludge, 1 rock

So going on past performance - lean times ahead for lovers of Power/Folk, and let the good times (announcements) roll for lovers of da heavier stuffs :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 pm

I would love some doom. Make it happen, Andy! :boobs:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Get your catchers mits out cuz I will shit a brick if Motorhead is announced.
    Prediction.. no way it happens.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

All Across Canada To Draw Some Blood!

by Andy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Canada is a vast country and our scouts had to go all the way to Victoria on beautiful Vancouver Island to draw some new blood... 3 INCHES OF BLOOD to be exact! Please welcome some more Canucks onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

...and the ship back in The Netherlands, where will it sail next?
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

All Across Canada To Draw Some Blood!

by Ecliptica » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Someone's going to be really happy. . .

EDIT: Or not. Thought she was considering booking?
    Last edited by Ecliptica on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: All Across Canada To Draw Some Blood!

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Nice!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Uh oh. Marlo's not gonna be happy :shock:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 pm

I'd never heard of them :oops: , but I'll definitely watch at least one show. :shred:

--
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:17 pm

They've been wishlisted by quite a few people, right? Not sure if it'll make those that are already unhappy happy though. Hopefully it will.

I've seen them twice but only own one album. Good shows.
    Last edited by mooyagi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Captain Alex wrote:
    torpedo20 wrote:2013 - ???? [I asked Andy for either of 2 HEADs - MOTOR and/or DIAMOND :mrgreen: ]

I support this :shred: :shred:

MOTÖRHEAD gets announced and holy shit. Who the fuck wouldnt want to see Motörhead. Lemmi = God. The ship would probably sink.

Also 3 inches of blood! Fuck yeah! Now we talkin metal. Long Live Heavy Metal was one of the best albums I heard this year. This is my number 1 right. This just added about 40,000 more pounds of metal :shred:
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Electrichead wrote:This just added about 40,000 more pounds of metal :shred:

So, about 18.15 tons? :lol:

EDIT: I just learned that there is thing called a Short Ton that exists because the Imperial Metric System is moronic. Anyway, 1 short ton = 2K pounds, so that'd mean 40K pounds is 20 short tons.

Also, there is something called long ton, because why the hell not. 1 long ton= 1.12 short tons (or 1016.05Kg, for those of countries with logical consisten systems of measurement).
    Last edited by X-Thor on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Adding 3 Inches of Blood increases the fun factor by a large number. I'm sure many more beers will be drank as well.

About freaking time that these hard working Canucks got on the boat!
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 pm

X-Thor wrote:

EDIT: I just learned that there is thing called a Short Ton that exists because the Imperial Metric System is moronic. Anyway, 1 short ton = 2K pounds, so that'd mean 40K pounds is 20 short tons.

Also, there is something called long ton, because why the hell not. 1 long ton= 1.12 short tons (or 1016.05Kg, for those of countries with logical consisten systems of measurement).

Haha shit Typed that wrong in all my excitement. You get the point. Lol
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Whatchutalkinbout? Our system of measurement makes complete sense :?
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

A nice solid add!! Keep 'em coming!! :cheers:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    '20 SOOON! -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

These boys make categorisation difficult though - what would you define 3IOB as??? Speed? Thrash? Power? Just-Fucking-Heavy?

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm not going to be sleeping. I'll be a stumbling, drunk zombie. The entire time.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

cowboy71 wrote:These boys make categorisation difficult though - what would you define 3IOB as??? Speed? Thrash? Power? Just-Fucking-Heavy?

:P

Just-Fucking-Heavy and fun as hell!
    :3drunks:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Yeah, I'd say they are pretty much just heavy metal. They have skewed in a few different directions in the past, but their most recent stuff is straight up balls-to-beer-bottles canuckian heavy metal.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 pm

I want to say quit putting bands I want to see I do need some sleep, but fuck it. Thanks for another great add :deathhorns:
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!! 3 INCHES OF BLOOD!!!! One of the most exciting bands I've ever seen live.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Wooooooo! This is an awesome announcement for me and my girl :shred: :shred:

I didnt like Here Waits Thy Doom but the most recent is damn good! Hopefully this time I wont leave Wykydtron with another black eye :lol:

Love that I have a metal woman I can go on these cruises with :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y8xwttdjCc
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey!!! I fucking love this band!!
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Morgir
    Oiler

by Morgir » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Nice! I haven't seen them in like... 7 years! Definitely looking forward!

On with more awesome announcements!
    SYMPHONY X - SEPTIC FLESH - FINNTROLL - KEEP OF KALESSIN - BAL-SAGOTH - AEON - VADER - BARREN EARTH - ARCTURUS - KALMAH - DECAPITATED - MELECHESH - ***BORKNAGAR*** - ENSLAVED - EQUILIBRIUM - WINTERSUN - FINSTERFORST - BLIND GUARDIAN
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

3 inches is gonna be a fun set I'm sure! :headbanger:
    Lotsa beers and straight heavy metal, me likie :beerbang:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT PILLAR. I'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR 3 INCHES OF BLOOD FOR THREE DAMN YEARS AND YOU BOOK THEM ON THE ONE CRUISE I'M NOT GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes I know I've seen them sixteen times, but they've been one of my favorite bands since I was 15 (actually that might be 14). I am so mad right now. Just got home and while walking I was half hoping someone would try to mug/attack me to get out my frustration. SERIOUSLY PILLAR. REEEEALLLLLYYYY. REEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY.

I'm happy for the band but god fucking damn it. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Watch the next three bands be Violator, Kataklysm and Immortal. You'll be able to hear brain cells popping no matter what corner of the world you live on :evil:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
Post Reply 4880 posts