Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

Re: All Across Canada To Draw Some Blood!

by VorpalBunny » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

vikingbitch wrote:GOD FUCKING DAMN IT PILLAR. I'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR 3 INCHES OF BLOOD FOR THREE DAMN YEARS AND YOU BOOK THEM ON THE ONE CRUISE I'M NOT GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes I know I've seen them sixteen times, but they've been one of my favorite bands since I was 15 (actually that might be 14). I am so mad right now. Just got home and while walking I was half hoping someone would try to mug/attack me to get out my frustration. SERIOUSLY PILLAR. REEEEALLLLLYYYY. REEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY.

I'm happy for the band but god fucking damn it. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Watch the next three bands be Violator, Kataklysm and Immortal. You'll be able to hear brain cells popping no matter what corner of the world you live on :evil:

Time to sell a kidney?
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:GOD FUCKING DAMN IT PILLAR. I'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR 3 INCHES OF BLOOD FOR THREE DAMN YEARS AND YOU BOOK THEM ON THE ONE CRUISE I'M NOT GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes I know I've seen them sixteen times, but they've been one of my favorite bands since I was 15 (actually that might be 14). I am so mad right now. Just got home and while walking I was half hoping someone would try to mug/attack me to get out my frustration. SERIOUSLY PILLAR. REEEEALLLLLYYYY. REEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY.

I'm happy for the band but god fucking damn it. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Watch the next three bands be Violator, Kataklysm and Immortal. You'll be able to hear brain cells popping no matter what corner of the world you live on :evil:

Time to sell a kidney?

I wonder how much they go for....
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Depends on how much use they've had :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Depends on how much use they've had :lol:

Well, I've had kidney stones a couple times (and had to get surgery once for them) so I'm assuming I'd be on the lower scale :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Well, I've had kidney stones a couple times (and had to get surgery once for them) so I'm assuming I'd be on the lower scale :lol:

Ouch! Hm........ I hear livers regenerate, maybe you could sell a piece of that? :lol:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:08 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

Ouch! Hm........ I hear livers regenerate, maybe you could sell a piece of that?

Regeneration aside, can you name a single person that might ever be interested in MY liver? :lol:

Besides, I need my liver to survive future cruises (if I go on any I'm so damnably grumpy right now).
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 pm

My brother could probably use it :lol: :lol: :lol:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:My brother could probably use it :lol: :lol: :lol:

My brother too now that I think on it :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:My brother could probably use it :lol: :lol: :lol:

My brother too now that I think on it :lol:

Damn, what is it with brothers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 pm

viathyn wrote:I'm not going to be sleeping. I'll be a stumbling, drunk zombie. The entire time.

1st 70K cruise = 15 hrs sleep
    2nd 70K cruise = 13 hrs sleep
    Barge = 10 hrs sleep
    3rd 70K cruise = predict 0-5 hrs sleep :lol:

I will also be a zombie. :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Bored me to tears when I saw them here in Vancouver a couple years ago but I like the new album and some of their older studio stuff. Certainly wouldn't mind being part of a 70K gathering rocking out to THIS onbroad.

REALLY fucking pissed though that UMC added this hometown band without adding a hometown band that actually needs a break like this cruise and would impress a lot of ppl. I've pimped them enough that most should know who I'm talking about but can't help but do so again.

Seriously, ANYONE who likes 3IOB, check out ANY one or ALL of these bands and tell me you wouldn't expect a killer set or two to be delivered... (rainbow brigade, please ignore all links or suffer the bleeding of unicorn fur-lined eardrums)

UNLEASH THE ARCHERS (some of you may no Mayo from Vancouver who's been on the majesty with us before - I just saw that he has a production credit on this cool vid!)

BISON

MENDOZZA

BLACK WIZARD
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Bored me to tears when I saw them here in Vancouver a couple years ago but I like the new album and some of their older studio stuff. Certainly wouldn't mind being part of a 70K gathering rocking out to THIS onbroad.

I would want to be there when they play "Battles and Brotherhood" with everyone. Would be so damn appropriate :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov1XxyvCS3o

Oh I'm so not happy about this :cry: :cry: :cry:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Bored me to tears when I saw them here in Vancouver a couple years ago but I like the new album and some of their older studio stuff. Certainly wouldn't mind being part of a 70K gathering rocking out to THIS onbroad.

I would want to be there when they play "Battles and Brotherhood" with everyone. Would be so damn appropriate :cry:

If it makes you feel any better...... I won't ask for Violator any more :D
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 pm

PILLAR- THIS BUT INSERT KREATOR
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

I know Mar. they keep adding bands that I like. And I get angrier and angrier. I wanted to go with Eric but he is stalling and I am about to book without him........If I could afford us both, I would. But I am ready to pounce on a cheap cabin post and am watching it very carefully. Then I promised myself I will spend 140 dollar max on booze and merch LOL. Like that would ever happen , with all three cruises our final bill was $1,344 between the two of us
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

I know Mar. they keep adding bands that I like. And I get angrier and angrier. I wanted to go with Eric but he is stalling and I am about to book without him........If I could afford us both, I would. But I am ready to pounce on a cheap cabin post and am watching it very carefully. Then I promised myself I will spend 140 dollar max on booze and merch LOL. Like that would ever happen , with all three cruises our final bill was $1,344 between the two of us

It sucks. Almost reminiscent of a bad break up or something (which it kind of is, tearing our little metal family apart). There are just so many costs to putting the trip together not to mention getting the time off work which is the even more difficult part for me. If the cruise was in March or April and there had been a bit more time between the cruises I could have swung it fine. At this point, and I'm number crunching right now, there's just too many factors that make it too hard to pull off at this point in the game.

My heart hurts :cry:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

And I just realized there's still 14 bands left to announce.

Or in other words, 14 potential mini heart breaks.

Damn it Pillar.
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Now this is something I really like! :beerbang:
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:45 am

vikingbitch wrote:And I just realized there's still 14 bands left to announce.

Or in other words, 14 potential mini heart breaks.

Damn it Pillar.

dude, you're so funny!!! I'm also frustrated cause you're not going. I really wanted to get to know you! :P
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:21 am

So practically universal praise for the 3IOB addition?

What the?

Where is "Piss on everyone's parade" Page to tell us how god-awful they are?

:lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:42 am

I think the problem is just with folk metal and girly metal. Some fun (very) heavy metal just keeps us united. :)
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 am

Wasn't familiar with them either (seems to be the trend with Marlo's hubbies :lol: ) and took a listen last night. I might catch a set on the pool deck if nothing better is on elsewhere. Would never buy a record of theirs though, but I don't hate them or anything.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:53 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:1st 70K cruise = 15 hrs sleep
    2nd 70K cruise = 13 hrs sleep
    Barge = 10 hrs sleep

You started off with the double of mine, but it seems our 'trend lines' are getting closer ;)

Not really excited by 3 Inches of Blood by the way, saw them as a support act a couple of times and they didn't impress me.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:42 am

I like 3 Inches Of Blood.
    Good announcement.
    Now I'm up to 7 bands.
    More please.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 am

FUCK YES!!!!!
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 am

I have to admit...... I would have been one of the first to start trashing this announcement until........ I listened to this new stuff

Have y'all hearD this?? It's pretty freaking cool. Straight up, old school, metal. Weird

http://www.facebook.com/threeinchesofblood/app_178091127385?ref=ts
    Last edited by stoverkill on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:58 am

Andy wrote:...and the ship back in The Netherlands, where will it sail next?

I hope it will turn north to Norway and pick up Triosphere, Trail of Tears or both.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:05 am

^I like you. :P
    Wishlist:
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:19 am

Speedy wrote:

I hope it will turn north to Norway and pick up Triosphere, Trail of Tears or both.

Epica! Epica! Let's pray for Epica!!!!!!!
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 am

ArlequinA wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

Let's not.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • KeithYorkMetal
    Petty Officer

by KeithYorkMetal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 am

Amon Amarth...
    :3
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 am

ArlequinA wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

sounds tempting ..

Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:53 am

3 Inches kind of died for me when Jamie left the band due to blowing his voice out. He an Cam were awesome together. That new album is pretty cool though. Caught me by surprise. Great addition to the boat. 70K has enough for me to see on it, but not going.

It doesn't really get any better than Deadly Sinners. Love the Metal Woman single too. That should be a bigger song than it is.
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 am

Speedy wrote:I hope it will turn north to Norway and pick up Triosphere, Trail of Tears or both.

Memnoch wrote:^I like you. :P

STACH100 wrote:
    ArlequinA wrote:

Let's not.

Only Women allowed on Stage who can sing in tune - so Triosphere yes - Epica no .....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:03 am

Captain Alex wrote:
    sounds tempting ..

Love me some Simone
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 am

Also, saw them earlier this year and Simone said they'd do it if they got an offer
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 am

For Epica :D :boobs:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:27 am

STACH100 wrote:
    ArlequinA wrote:

Let's not.

I'm with Stach on this one. No interest in Epica whatsoever.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 am

Meh, Epica would be OK, I guess. But we already have Delain and Lacuna Coil on the girl-fronted goth-metal category, so... Maybe instead they could pick up Immortal?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 am

In order to not annoy people with Epica being onbroad, I volunteer to take Simone as my cabinmate - and Cristina and Charlotte too. Andy, I trust it that you can find some place to sleep for my former cabinmates? :lol:
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 4880 posts