Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: From Colombia And British Columbia...

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 am

So, where to from Washington? Which US band will be added next??

Also still got the boat sailing from Rotterdam, and the scouting party moving on from Hungary.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:20 am

mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:but seriously, I've seen'em live before (at Wacken once) and it was far from overwhelming...

Not surprising for a band that hardly plays live.

...and Blad is not really a "rock star" - but he's blessed with one of my favorite voices

cowboy71 wrote:Listening to my big brother's Alice Cooper cassettes as a little kid back in the 70s is what first got me into heavier music.

good way to start the journey! :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:yes two man show and the sound is massive

Yeah I saw Inquisition in NYC and they were AMAZING.. and what a nice guy the lead singer is...got to chat a bit and my picture with him... now I gotta go find it on my computer.
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 am

Iron Maiden
    Symphony X
    Blind Guardian
    Sabaton
    Demons and Wizards
    SevenDust
    Iced Earth with Barlow
    Megadeth
    Rhapsody
    Testament
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 am

DemonNIN wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:yes two man show and the sound is massive

Yeah I saw Inquisition in NYC and they were AMAZING.. and what a nice guy the lead singer is...got to chat a bit and my picture with him... now I gotta go find it on my computer.

Great pic Diane!! :cheers: I don't have many pix taken with musicians, but the handful I have I really like and are nice keepsakes. :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 pm

I have a friend whos booked them(Inquisition) for an annual fest he puts on. He wouldn't do that unless they're real cool people to have around. While I'm not a fan of theirs at all, they do belong on the boat. I wanted something heavier, and eventhough its not what I wanted, I still got what I asked for. Not a bad announcement at all. However, I'm still hoping for:

Immortal
    Razor
    Sacrifice
    Bal Sagoth
    Running Wild
    Symphony X
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Falconer were part of the BW&BK 6-Pack festival in Cleveland 2003.

Day 1: Nevermore, Falconer, Elegy, Force of Evil, Kataklysm, ?
    Day 2: Candlemass (w/ Messiah), Trouble (w/ Eric), Jag Panzer, Evergrey, Wolf, Eidolin, Beyond the Embrace

Pre-party was: Boulder, Abdullah, Somnus, Destructor, After Shok

:shock:

I think that was the first year I got into them haha. Actually I want to say that was the same year I was trying to go to progpower to see Symph X, Evergrey, and Nightwish. I was still in HS and couldnt get the money :|
    Karlis
    Oiler

by Karlis » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Many hopes:
    Dimmu Borgir
    Pheriphery
    Paradox
    Cradle of Filth
    Procupine Tree
    Shadow Gallery
    Tellus Requiem (!)
    Testament
    My Dying Bride
    ...and many othter great bands...

More styles, more fun!
    :deathmetal: :death: :shred: :metalguy: :beerhorns:
    :viking:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:45 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:I have a friend whos booked them(Inquisition) for an annual fest he puts on. He wouldn't do that unless they're real cool people to have around. While I'm not a fan of theirs at all, they do belong on the boat. I wanted something heavier, and eventhough its not what I wanted, I still got what I asked for. Not a bad announcement at all. However, I'm still hoping for:

Immortal
    Razor
    Sacrifice
    Bal Sagoth
    Running Wild
    Symphony X

If that little group of bands were all added, the lineup would then become 'best eva!' for me - 1 "10" (Running Wild), a sold 8 (Symph X) and a bunch of zeroes.

My dream final ten would be: Avantasia, Battlelore, Powerwolf, Van Canto, Unisonic, Xandria, Within Temptation, Bloodbound, Magnum, Pythia
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Overall the 70000 tons /2013 has a weak lineup. I was a 2012 survivor and do not know yet if I am on board....
    metal4ever
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 pm

broegaard wrote:Overall the 70000 tons /2013 has a weak lineup. I was a 2012 survivor and do not know yet if I am on board....

:death: You can´t satisfy everyone. The folk metal bunch seems to be happy. :death: I´m happy with KREATOR :shred:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Karlis
    Oiler

by Karlis » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

3 INCHES OF BLOOD
    ANACRUSIS
    ANGRA
    EVERGREY
    FLOTSAM AND JETSAM
    GOTTHARD
    HELLOWEEN
    HELSTAR
    IMMOLATION
    IN FLAMES
    KREATOR
    METAL CHURCH (Reunion Show)
    NILE
    ONSLAUGHT
    RAGE and LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA
    UNEXPECT

does it for me... And of cause just the experience to be there when 54% of norwegians go skiing...

:viking:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 pm

No complaints about the line-up from me! There are already more bands I want to hear than I have the "band width" for. This is gonna be a blast :deathmetal: :death: :shred: :metalguy: :viking:

However, if Morbid Angel and Armored Saint were booked, I wouldn't be at all upset!!!!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

I just downloaded some Flotz and Anacrusis. Holy shit, I think I'll have to make rom for them! Damn, what a great line-up!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

cowboy71 wrote:My dream final ten would be: Avantasia, Battlelore, Powerwolf, Van Canto, Unisonic, Xandria, Within Temptation, Bloodbound, Magnum, Pythia

I support this.

This is already the best lineup ever for me. No complaints.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:My dream final ten would be: Avantasia, Battlelore, Powerwolf, Van Canto, Unisonic, Xandria, Within Temptation, Bloodbound, Magnum, Pythia

I support this.

This is already the best lineup ever for me. No complaints.

I would absolutely love this!

On some other ship. ;)
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:38 pm

X-Thor wrote:I just downloaded some Flotz and Anacrusis. Holy shit, I think I'll have to make rom for them! Damn, what a great line-up!

That is why I'm glad to be going to the pre-party - so I get to see Flotz and Helstar there which means I won't feel bad about missing them onbroad due to all the other bands I already wanna see HAHA!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:I just downloaded some Flotz and Anacrusis. Holy shit, I think I'll have to make rom for them! Damn, what a great line-up!

That is why I'm glad to be going to the pre-party - so I get to see Flotz and Helstar there which means I won't feel bad about missing them onbroad due to all the other bands I already wanna see HAHA!!

OR... You'll be so moved by their performances that you'll want to see them again onbroad which either will or will not create conflict for you once you see the running order :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Either way it's a good plan!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

people keep saying"folk fans are happy" and the like... I love folk yet I'd be annoyed as hell if I was onbroad... I only like 5 of the bands (Heidevolk, Kreator, Arkona, Onslaught, and Anacrusis) and the 2 special guests (Jeff Waters and VKgoeswild)...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:43 pm

3 weeks till the cruise and 2 people here in the forum (including myself), how times have changed... :roll:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Disaster Area wrote:3 weeks till the cruise and 2 people here in the forum (including myself), how times have changed... :roll:

yes we became seasoned cruisers and know how UMC rolls. Its not as fun since Debb stopped posting and Kevin backed way off of here too...
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Disaster Area wrote:3 weeks till the cruise and 2 people here in the forum (including myself), how times have changed... :roll:

Forum was pretty active today. We just ended the party when you showed up :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Forum was pretty active today. We just ended the party when you showed up :D

Yeah... way to ruin the fun, Craig
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 pm

CRAIG!!!!! Long time, no forum presence!!! Nice to see you!! :cheers:

Well, the forum goes up & down (activity wise) - bu I still love it....for example :P - just in the last week Conrad inspired me to read a book on Talking Heads after he posted about watching the DVD Stop Making Sense -AND- I was inspired to start working out via the fitness thread -AND- some of us ladies compared our favorite men on Game of Thrones (yum-yum!) -AND- I played Simon's Band Survivor Game (the 2013 version) even if I'm not going on this month's cruise :P , among other things I'm probably forgetting so yeah - bloody hell - awesome! :P I don't think I've gone more than a week without posting here since I joined more than 2.5 years ago. Having said all that, I do sometimes miss that time when this whole thing was totally new and how we anxiously anticipated that first (ever) time (*sings Foreigner's Feels Like the First Time* :beerwink:) Yep, some people stopped posting mostly or altogether, but there are lots of cool new people too.

I believe I read on fb that you're heading to Sweden Rock with your teen son to see Rush!!! (among many other bands of course including Kiss who he calls the "cartoon band." Am I remembering correctly?) :P I'm skipping 70K this year for similar (as well as other reasons) - will take our 15 year old on a special mom-daughter trip to New York City to take in as much sightseeing & entertainment (Broadway, the Met and such) as we can squeeze in to celebrate her 16th birthday.

:cheers:
    Last edited by Laura on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm

mgrock wrote:
    broegaard wrote:Overall the 70000 tons /2013 has a weak lineup. I was a 2012 survivor and do not know yet if I am on board....

:death: You can´t satisfy everyone. The folk metal bunch seems to be happy. :death: I´m happy with KREATOR :shred:

the weakness = almost none power houses(opening acts in medium or larger size venue)......Most of the bands are $ 15,00/20,00 tickets on a "normal" venue.

I love In flames, Delain, Tyr, Evergrey. I like M.Church, Flotsam, Old Onslaught, Kreator, Angra, etc....
    metal4ever
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

30 Years Of American Metal!

by Andy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Our American Scouts went South to Los Angeles and got really shocked... Welcome LIZZY BORDEN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! They will perform their brand new 30th anniversary show "30 Years Of American Metal" encompassing songs from each and every LIZZY BORDEN record to date, plus songs the band has never performed live, EVER!!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 30 Years Of American Metal!

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Wow. Not a bad surprise. Will check out a set for sure!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Don't know them at all, but I've heard enough positive things that I'll check them out. Seems like it adds variety.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

will certainly make some oldschoolers happy... and keeps me happy I'm not onbroad!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Andy wrote:Our American Scouts went South to Los Angeles and got really shocked... Welcome LIZZY BORDEN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! They will perform their brand new 30th anniversary show "30 Years Of American Metal" encompassing songs from each and every LIZZY BORDEN record to date, plus songs the band has never performed live, EVER!!!

Wow! These are great news! I will check out both sets for sure :beerbang:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Lizzy Borden ... Awesome add Andy :beerhorns: you must be running through one of my old wishlist list :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank You. But you missed Armored Saint, can you go back up and pick them up .... just saying (again) :cheers: :headbanger:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Andy wrote:Our American Scouts went South to Los Angeles and got really shocked... Welcome LIZZY BORDEN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! They will perform their brand new 30th anniversary show "30 Years Of American Metal" encompassing songs from each and every LIZZY BORDEN record to date, plus songs the band has never performed live, EVER!!!

AWESOME!!!! :headbanger: :boobs: :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    A_minorplayer
    Oiler

by A_minorplayer » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Was digging through old video cassetttes last night and came across an old favorite. 'Trick or Treat' with Marc Price and Tony Fields. Naturally I had to watch it again and afterwards was running around pretending to be the awesome Sammi Curr.

This announcement is my Pushishment! :death:

Or Reward?
    Anathema, Immortal, Septic Flesh, Satyricon, Anathema, Six Feet Under, Soulfly, Anathema, Atrocity, Morbid Angel, Autopsy, Anathema, Entombed, Fleshgod Apocalypse, the Sword, Rotting Christ, Gojira, Oh and Anathema
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:13 am

GLAM!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Empire
    Crewman

by Empire » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 am

ernor63 wrote:"Lizzy Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty whacks"

That was Lizzie Borden. ;)

I´ve seen Lizzy Borden in 2008 on a german Festival; great Show. I´ll check them out again.
    2011: missed, 2012 - 2019: survived 2020: SOON
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 am

Many Thanks Andy for Lizzy Borden
    And now please Andy SISTER SIN
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 am

No thanks, that's enough glam or hairspray. We need Doooooooooooooooommmmm. Ahab ? :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 am

Lizzy Borden was just OK back in the day.
    I guess they are still OK.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:03 am

Never heard them, BUt I respectfully ask to book Xandria =)
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
Post Reply 4880 posts