Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Welcome The 70000TONS OF METAL Pool Girls!

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 pm

D'ya think it was actually Glenn Danzig writing those posts?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Conrad wrote:I think someone probably already did report him? Either that or he was afraid his Chuck Norris bravado wasn't flying with anyone and he's hiding so he deleted his account, 'cause I can't see his comments anymore.

Nope, that just means he blocked you
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Conrad wrote:I think someone probably already did report him? Either that or he was afraid his Chuck Norris bravado wasn't flying with anyone and he's hiding so he deleted his account, 'cause I can't see his comments anymore.

He's still there, he blocked all of us, even if you didn't say a word to him
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm

pablov8 wrote:

He's still there, he blocked all of us, even if you didn't say a word to him

FFS he is too, I just logged in on my "fake" account and he's still posting shit!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:One of the Pool girls: http://www.facebook.com/CourtneyRCox

Courtney Cox from THE IRON MAIDENS
    We are going to have that band on broad?

O_O Is this true?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm

OK Seriously. Can we move on? It's amazing the press this has received.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Seconded.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:OK Seriously. Can we move on? It's amazing the press this has received.

A band announcement would help with that :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 pm

I hear Fire Breathing dragons with pyro and sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads will be on the Pool Deck..

And you all will BITCH.

:D
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 pm

...and on the 7th day, Andy rested
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:...and on the 7th day, Andy rested

:lol: :lol:

Maybe he is mad because of all the bitching? What can we do to appease you, oh Skipper?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

by shaneos » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 am

Man the frenzy whipped up about the pool girls is really surprising. Everyone who has been on the cruise, remember what the banners the pool deck stage and surrounding area was draped in? Sponsors. That's one of the main ways UMC is able to make this event a reality. Toxic Vision is another sponsor in their own way. What better way to promote your product than by having models display it in person, what's the big deal. More power to them. They are one piece in the mighty puzzle that helps make the dream and vision a reality.

My 2c worth.
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Vote For Metal Church's Greatest Hits Setlist Now!

by Andy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:45 am

As you all know, METAL CHURCH will be celebrating their official reunion onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2013. Now the time has come for you to vote for the setlist of their Greatest Hits Show onbroad!

Here is how it works: Everyone can vote for 10 songs, but only once. Fully paid and ticketed passengers will receive an eMail with an access code for their additional vote. Each passenger vote counts 10x one public vote. Voting will end on Tuesday January 15th at 23.59 EST

Follow this link to the public voting: http://70000tons.com/vote-public/

To see the voting results, please follow this link: http://70000tons.com/vote-results/
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Vote For Metal Church's Greatest Hits Setlist Now!

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 am

got my 10 picked ... now on to the next announcement please :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    VorpalBunny wrote:
    Well, I was hoping to feel confident enough to wear a bikini, but at the moment I'm just feeling a bit like a beached whale. Next to eight stunningly gorgeous women who can not only fit Toxic Vision clothing but rock it, I think I'll unpack the bikini and just bring jeans and baggy shirts.

can't tell you what to do of course, but screw how other ppl look and what other ppl think, wear what you want and be happy!
    If you don't feel comfortable in the bikini fine, else if you want to wear it wear it!

There's plenty of fat guys walkign around with no shirts on, there's been guys in super short short denim shorts, there's me....
    Well, just don't be scared off, be yourself

not sure I'm makins sense, still very tired

and hey, at least bring the bikini, then decide later if you feel liek wearing it!

Thanks Gnoff. I'll think on it. Just feeling a bit low post-surgery.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:09 am

What the fuck. We are on a Heavy Metal festival, not a fashion show. I'm interested in the pool Girls not really. I want music and beer. Everyone should have fun, enjoy and be yourself. :party:

IMO a fashion show has nothing to do with Heavy Metal. :evil:
    Last edited by jodionline on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer

by HDAngie » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 am

jodionline wrote:What the fuck. We are on a Heavy Metal festival, not a fashion show. I'm interested in the pool Girls not really. I want music and beer. Everyone should have fun, enjoy and be himself. :party:

its still not sold out.....as long as they gave no new announcement, sounds like a desperate attempt to sell tickets :mrgreen: :belly:
    I agree, musik, beer, fun with nice :cheers: and other :metalguy: :metalguy:
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:28 am

You want to sell tickets? ANNOUNCE the line up!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 am

no Method to Your Madness :cry:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 am

Andy wrote:Each passenger vote counts 10x one public vote.

This is AWESOME!!!

As a huge MC fan, I wanted badly to see the songs available for voting and even a chance to vote but as one who's not sailing this year, it's silly for me to have much if any say in the matter. This aspect of the system is perfect and, as a paying customer/MC fan, I'd feel very respected in this regard. Well done Andy/UMC!! :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:37 am

It would make more sense to have votes only done by paying cruisers.we all know how easy it is for people to do multiple votes by reseting IP's/Plus i don't see why anybody not going on the cruise should have the chance to dictate what songs are played.
    Also i suggest a 70k cruiser who is big into Metal church like myself suggest some songs in a thread.maybe a link even as i'm sure there are a lot of cruisers who have no idea who they are.
    As for the whole pool girls thing.i think Jodionline hit the nail on the head with her comment.
    As fun as it is to see hot chicks wearing very revealing clothes it doesn't have anything to do with metal and is a gimmick more than anything else.
    I'll probably get some disagreements towards the statement i will make but meh i don't care.
    There are a lot of females geting into metal more so than before.Mostly for the music but i feel a part of that is to not be judged by how you look and what you wear.I feel by haveing such thing as 70k pool girls which is essentially the kind of thing you'd expect done for jocks at sports games and WWE wrestling it will to some extent make some female metalheads on the cruise feel intimidated.In a way it cheapens metal .
    Nothing wrong with being good looking and liking metal but there's a difference between that and haveing deliberate eye candy.

Some of the Toxic vision clothing is really well done.mostly the leather stuff.the other stuff is crap.But honestly i can't say i know many women that have the body to wear those clothes.Can you?
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 am

Pool girls, shmool girls.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:no Method to Your Madness :cry:

My favorite track from the Dark. :wank:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:08 pm

HDAngie wrote:
    jodionline wrote:What the fuck. We are on a Heavy Metal festival, not a fashion show. I'm interested in the pool Girls not really. I want music and beer. Everyone should have fun, enjoy and be himself. :party:

its still not sold out.....as long as they gave no new announcement, sounds like a desperate attempt to sell tickets :mrgreen: :belly:
    I agree, musik, beer, fun with nice :cheers: and other :metalguy: :metalguy:

I don't think it has anything to do with fashion, it's not like the girls will be displaying the latest Armani apparel, they're just handing out towels and sunscreen.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Metalwrath wrote:It would make more sense to have votes only done by paying cruisers.we all know how easy it is for people to do multiple votes by reseting IP's/Plus i don't see why anybody not going on the cruise should have the chance to dictate what songs are played.
    Also i suggest a 70k cruiser who is big into Metal church like myself suggest some songs in a thread.maybe a link even as i'm sure there are a lot of cruisers who have no idea who they are.
    As for the whole pool girls thing.i think Jodionline hit the nail on the head with her comment.
    As fun as it is to see hot chicks wearing very revealing clothes it doesn't have anything to do with metal and is a gimmick more than anything else.
    I'll probably get some disagreements towards the statement i will make but meh i don't care.
    There are a lot of females geting into metal more so than before.Mostly for the music but i feel a part of that is to not be judged by how you look and what you wear.I feel by haveing such thing as 70k pool girls which is essentially the kind of thing you'd expect done for jocks at sports games and WWE wrestling it will to some extent make some female metalheads on the cruise feel intimidated.In a way it cheapens metal .
    Nothing wrong with being good looking and liking metal but there's a difference between that and haveing deliberate eye candy.

Some of the Toxic vision clothing is really well done.mostly the leather stuff.the other stuff is crap.But honestly i can't say i know many women that have the body to wear those clothes.Can you?

agree. I won't go so i will not vote
    metal4ever
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

I just heard a Lacuna Coil song, damn I wouldn't vote for that!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm

vikingbitch wrote: :roll:

Quiet, "son". If I want to hear from a dude... well, I don't, so shut up. :twisted:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

I vote for 6 great announcements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm interstate with just the mobile phone so limited Internets. Came to Melbourne to see sabaton's only Australian headline show last night, and see them support Nightwish tonight.

Snowy Shaw was a machine on the drums, and the two new guitarists were amazing!!! Cannot wait to see them on broad!!

Went out drinking with Nightwish and some of Sabaton on Saturday night too. Floor Jansen was so lovely. And Par from Sabaton was blind drunk by the end of the night :-p
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Just noticed, at the bottom of the band list first post in this thread "is your wish list getting any shorter?"

Well yes it is skipper, but if I could have one more off it in the remaining 8 bands could I please have, in order of preference:

Magnum
    Within Temptation
    Van Canto
    Avantasia
    Powerwolf
    Pythia
    Accept
    Leaves Eyes

Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'm interstate with just the mobile phone so limited Internets. Came to Melbourne to see sabaton's only Australian headline show last night, and see them support Nightwish tonight.

Snowy Shaw was a machine on the drums, and the two new guitarists were amazing!!! Cannot wait to see them on broad!!

Went out drinking with Nightwish and some of Sabaton on Saturday night too. Floor Jansen was so lovely. And Par from Sabaton was blind drunk by the end of the night :-p

Very jealous. I hung around after Sabaton last night but wasn't able to meet any of the band. Was able to find another cruiser though.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 am

We haven't had a band announcement in, what, five days now!
    :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

:P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am

my guess we won't get an announcement until the voting for Metal Church is over, and then it just might be the set list.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's my guess :cheers: :beerhorns:

top Ten so far
    A Light in the Dark
    Fake Healer
    Gods of Wrath
    Metal Church
    Start the Fire
    The Dark
    Ton of Bricks
    Badlands
    Beyond the Black
    Watch the Children Play

more people need to vote for date with poverty
    and why would anyone vote for any song off the first album when they are gonna play the entire album in their other set (unless you only plan on seeing 'em once I guess) :bangers:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 am

DragonLordJones wrote:my guess we won't get an announcement until the voting for Metal Church is over, and then it just might be the set list.

top Ten so far
    A Light in the Dark
    Fake Healer
    Gods of Wrath
    Metal Church
    Start the Fire
    The Dark
    Ton of Bricks
    Badlands
    Beyond the Black
    Watch the Children Play

and why would anyone vote for any song off the first album when they are gonna play the entire album in their other set (unless you only plan on seeing 'em once I guess) :bangers:

I'm not at all familiar with them, so give me ten songs to vote for and I will vote. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:47 am

Stained Class wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:my guess we won't get an announcement until the voting for Metal Church is over, and then it just might be the set list.

top Ten so far
    A Light in the Dark
    Fake Healer
    Gods of Wrath
    Metal Church
    Start the Fire
    The Dark
    Ton of Bricks
    Badlands
    Beyond the Black
    Watch the Children Play

I'm not at all familiar with them, so give me ten songs to vote for and I will vote. :mrgreen:

What is the cost for your vote? :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

top Ten so far
    A Light in the Dark
    Fake Healer
    Gods of Wrath
    Metal Church
    Start the Fire
    The Dark
    Ton of Bricks
    Badlands
    Beyond the Black
    Watch the Children Play

What is the cost for your vote? :P

I like margaritas :mrgreen: Wait you're not even going!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 pm

top Ten so far
    A Light in the Dark
    Fake Healer
    Gods of Wrath
    Metal Church
    Start the Fire
    The Dark
    Ton of Bricks
    Badlands
    Beyond the Black
    Watch the Children Play

They should exclude the songs off the first album on the Vote List
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Just Two Weeks Left!

by Andy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Time is ticking Sailors! Just two weeks until 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise sets sail for Cockburn Town in the beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. Are you ready for the Metal trip of a lifetime?
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

Re: Just Two Weeks Left!

by DemonNIN » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:45 pm

:viking:
    Andy wrote:Time is ticking Sailors! Just two weeks until 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise sets sail for Cockburn Town in the beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. Are you ready for the Metal trip of a lifetime?
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

Re: Just Two Weeks Left!

by Badgerbomb300 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Andy wrote:Time is ticking Sailors! Just two weeks until 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise sets sail for Cockburn Town in the beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. Are you ready for the Metal trip of a lifetime?

Looking forward to a damn good time once again :P
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
Post Reply 4880 posts