Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Last Chance To Vote For METAL CHURCH's Setlist

by doomguy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

The shirt definitely doesn't have cruise dates on them, it's the European 10th Anniversary Tour dates. And I think it's great that they're playing 2 completely different sets.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Mini announcement! Arkona's facebook says that they will basically be playing two completely different sets...

Excellent!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:34 pm

You know, its pretty freaking pathetic when we find out announcements via the bands themselves.

*checks Bolt Thrower's facebook and website* :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm not sure Arkona selling their merchandise and saying they're gonna play 2 completely different sets counts as an official announcement.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:You know, its pretty freaking pathetic when we find out announcements via the bands themselves.

Bolt Thrower's website is off-line. Do you have a link? This would be a GOOD announcement!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:You know, its pretty freaking pathetic when we find out announcements via the bands themselves.

Bolt Thrower's website is off-line. Do you have a link? This would be a GOOD announcement!

working for me

http://www.boltthrower.com/
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Yep, just came back. Don't see anything about 70000 tons. I think your "announcement" caused 1500 people to go to their website so it crashed! Hope your prediction comes to pass!
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Conrad wrote:I'm not sure Arkona selling their merchandise and saying they're gonna play 2 completely different sets counts as an official announcement.

:lol:

Seriously, though, this is disappointing. The whole announcement process was fun to me last year, even if it came with some frustrations. Unless Andy pulls out some huge bands this week, which I doubt, this year's announcement process has been problematic on most aspects:

(among others)

- Late announcements (6 to 8 bands to go, 7 days before sailing?!)
    - Lots folk-power announcements during the first half affecting the "diversity" aspect(probably due to BTH sales being affected if big "extreme" names were on 70K)
    - Unequal second half of announcements (why not annouce vkgoeswild, Toxic Vision girls or the Jeff Waters clinic during those 50 days gaps when we're waiting for some signs of life?)

I mean, I can't wait to get onbroad, the lineup's awesome (for my tastes anyway, even if I still hope for some melodeath), but I think that with a 3rd year metal cruise, bands should be announced much sooner. I'm fairly certain the cruise would be sold out (or almost sold out) had the lineup been announced 6 to 8 weeks ago. As I said, this cruise is the best trip I've had in my life, and it will probably be the same thing in a week. Complaining is a little selfish, maybe, but I feel it could be so much easier for the fans AND for the organizers (announcing bands early = not necessarily having to deal with questions like Anacrusis' guys have, more time for the already excellent customer service, etc.).

Anyway, I think this cruise is every metalhead's dream, it's already great, and I hope it will be even better next year! :beerwink:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

You make valid points. A lot of it is not unlike what we've been saying for the last 2 and a half years or however long this forum has existed :)

But yes, 6 days to go and at least 6 (presumably 8) bands to be announced is odd to say the least, to be kind.

Given that I am looking at dropping a few $K to go to Rockstad Falun Sweden in August, it would be highly unlikely I'd do 70k next year.

I'd be more likely to consider doing the Full Metal Cruise - Europe for something different, flights would be slightly cheaper for us than they are ti Miami, 7 days, booze inclusive, great bands, a little later in the year so better timing for us and more time to save for it, lineup announced months in advance, bonuses for booking early, etc etc. I'll be reading reviews of that very closely when its done, and if the experience for the sailors is anywhere near as good as 70K, then I'll seriously contemplate it.

No question that the 70k experience is phenomenal - but you gotta wonder how far "the end justifies the means" can go....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm

cowboy71 wrote:You make valid points. A lot of it is not unlike what we've been saying for the last 2 and a half years or however long this forum has existed :)

But yes, 6 days to go and at least 6 (presumably 8) bands to be announced is odd to say the least, to be kind.

Given that I am looking at dropping a few $K to go to Rockstad Falun Sweden in August, it would be highly unlikely I'd do 70k next year.

I'd be more likely to consider doing the Full Metal Cruise - Europe for something different, flights would be slightly cheaper for us than they are ti Miami, 7 days, booze inclusive, great bands, a little later in the year so better timing for us and more time to save for it, lineup announced months in advance, bonuses for booking early, etc etc. I'll be reading reviews of that very closely when its done, and if the experience for the sailors is anywhere near as good as 70K, then I'll seriously contemplate it.

No question that the 70k experience is phenomenal - but you gotta wonder how far "the end justifies the means" can go....

Yup. One of my dream is to visit parts of Europe,, and I never had a chance to do it. I've put all my savings into 70K cruises for 2 years, but if announcements are scarce like this next year, I'll probably look for another festival to visit, even if i LOVE the concept of being on a metal boat and all that stuff. I just feel like I need to know what I'm paying for a couple of months before I go. Nothing against building the excitement, but I'm not sure it's the right way to go, and if I'm not happy, it's my problem, after all!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

scyll wrote:
    Conrad wrote:I'm not sure Arkona selling their merchandise and saying they're gonna play 2 completely different sets counts as an official announcement.

:lol:

Seriously, though, this is disappointing. The whole announcement process was fun to me last year, even if it came with some frustrations. Unless Andy pulls out some huge bands this week, which I doubt, this year's announcement process has been problematic on most aspects:

(among others)

- Late announcements (6 to 8 bands to go, 7 days before sailing?!)
    - Lots folk-power announcements during the first half affecting the "diversity" aspect(probably due to BTH sales being affected if big "extreme" names were on 70K)
    - Unequal second half of announcements (why not annouce vkgoeswild, Toxic Vision girls or the Jeff Waters clinic during those 50 days gaps when we're waiting for some signs of life?)

I mean, I can't wait to get onbroad, the lineup's awesome (for my tastes anyway, even if I still hope for some melodeath), but I think that with a 3rd year metal cruise, bands should be announced much sooner. I'm fairly certain the cruise would be sold out (or almost sold out) had the lineup been announced 6 to 8 weeks ago. As I said, this cruise is the best trip I've had in my life, and it will probably be the same thing in a week. Complaining is a little selfish, maybe, but I feel it could be so much easier for the fans AND for the organizers (announcing bands early = not necessarily having to deal with questions like Anacrusis' guys have, more time for the already excellent customer service, etc.).

Anyway, I think this cruise is every metalhead's dream, it's already great, and I hope it will be even better next year! :beerwink:

Haha! What I meant is, it sounds like their own decision what they want to play and not that of UMC so I don't think they're gonna announce it. Not that it matters 'cause it doesn't apply to me anyway this year :-(

It definitely sounded like a dream when I first heard about it, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us in 2014, Barge or 70k.

2019 Wishlist:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm

My phones rss reader had a notification but it wasnt anything :-(
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Stained Class wrote:My phones rss reader had a notification but it wasnt anything :-(

That's SO Andy
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 am

6 days, 10 hours and 36 minutes to go - and still no announcements...
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

Memnoch wrote:6 days, 10 hours and 36 minutes to go - and still no announcements...

Yes maybe all in the same announcement
    So who will be the last six?

Sister Sin
    Powerwolf
    Bullet
    The 69 Eyes
    Within Temptation
    Vital Remains (They would like to come again And I will be happy to see them)
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am

Or Derdian :headbanger: Well, that begin to be short to book all travel for an European band :?

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 am

taketheday wrote:Or Derdian :headbanger: Well, that begin to be short to book all travel for an European band :?

If they are booking now they will only book "Demo Tape" bands.

Hoping for you guys that they booked in the past and they are only arranging the final details or trying to impress you, the cruisers!!!!
    metal4ever
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 am

lampropelma wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:6 days, 10 hours and 36 minutes to go - and still no announcements...

Yes maybe all in the same announcement
    So who will be the last six?

Powerwolf
    Within Temptation

Dimmu Borgir
    Epica
    Apocalyptica
    Xandria
    Mago de Oz
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    xhead
    Crewman

by xhead » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm

No big ones, probably someone like
    Steel Engraved, Dr. Livin Dead, Legion of the damned, Alpha Tiger. Orden Ogan, Alestorm etc. .

Bullet would be pretty pretty cool :mrgreen:
    2nd Cruise
    Deck2
    Arrival: ???
    Hotel ???
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQJ0pae2Qk

says 70K trailer, but was taken during Barge :cheers: :beerhorns:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 pm

I am not mentally prepared for this cruise at all right now. I need some excitement to build it's in less than a week! I think I should start listening to more cruise bands when I get home this evening.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

mooyagi wrote:I am not mentally prepared for this cruise at all right now. I need some excitement to build it's in less than a week! I think I should start listening to more cruise bands when I get home this evening.

It just hit me when Jake posted in the rejoice thread and now I can't work. I feel like I'm having an orgasm in my chest I'm so excited now. Could be the combination of that and the Beyond Creation tour (which is what I'm calling it, since they're playing first)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Make sure you trim your underbeard.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 pm

viathyn wrote:Make sure you trim your underbeard.

My underbeard or my under underbeard?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 pm

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I am not mentally prepared for this cruise at all right now. I need some excitement to build it's in less than a week! I think I should start listening to more cruise bands when I get home this evening.

Just imagine me in my brand new bikini, get that excitement going!!

Yup. I still know how to vomit.
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 pm

HAHAHA - I like that one a lot :)

5 DAYS TO GO!

The last announcements have been a shite nu-metal euro band, and 3 US bands. Hopefully that is not an indication of what the last 6 (or 8) announcements are gonna be like!

I got a text from a very concerned cabin mate of mine this morning, worrying that Andy has truly dropped the ball this time.

I did remind him though that there was a 7 band announcement 3 days out for Barge to Hell. And a couple of those were reasonably 'big' names.

I'm still predicting (HOPING) for 1 or 2 big names (maybe one of the many well-known Florida bands?), and probably a bunch of smaller US bands.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:18 pm

What happened to the Jeff Waters Supergroup? Will there be a Guitarplayer-Poll on Monday Morning? Before the next 4 Bands were announced at Monday 1 PM? and the last ones Monday 11 PM, just before the Poolstage will be built up? :whisky:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Lala wrote:What happened to the Jeff Waters Supergroup? Will there be a Guitarplayer-Poll on Monday Morning? Before the next 4 Bands were announced at Monday 1 PM? and the last ones Monday 11 PM, just before the Poolstage will be built up? :whisky:

They really just asked us in the comments on the facebook thing about who we want joining him and it's gonna be a jam, I doubt it'll get the spot of an actual band and the rest of the band will be rotating with whoever wants to play at the time. It even said that some non band members might get a chance to play.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Lala wrote:What happened to the Jeff Waters Supergroup? Will there be a Guitarplayer-Poll on Monday Morning? Before the next 4 Bands were announced at Monday 1 PM? and the last ones Monday 11 PM, just before the Poolstage will be built up? :whisky:

:bitch: Yes, nothing to add. :bitch: No more announcements stay tuned for the surprise acts (if any) :3drunks:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Lala wrote:What happened to the Jeff Waters Supergroup? :whisky:

It will happen. We were even asked to participate (as were all the bands I'm sure). Since I can barely play my own music I politely declined. :mrgreen:

it sounded more like an all-star "jam" to me. maybe "Paranoid" with fourteen lead guitarists?
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 pm

mgrock wrote: No more announcements stay tuned for the surprise acts (if any)

Since i don't know all Bands i like to hear some Music before the Cruise for making a Personal schedule. So there will be Suprise-Bands for me cos i'm leaving home tomorrow evening......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Lala wrote:
    mgrock wrote: No more announcements stay tuned for the surprise acts (if any)

Since i don't know all Bands i like to hear some Music before the Cruise for making a Personal schedule. So there will be Suprise-Bands for me cos i'm leaving home tomorrow evening......

:lol: yep there will be a lot of surprises for you!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Yeah me too - I fly out in about 48 hours.

I will not be happy if there are still only 34 bands announced when my plane takes off.

BUT, its highly likely unfortunately :(

I just checked the timings, and the final announcement of 7 bands for Barge To Hell occurred at 8.17pm Friday 30th November (my local time).

Given that I fly out at 11.30am Friday, I'll be well and truly in the air if an announcement occurs at a similar time for 70k.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:HAHAHA - I like that one a lot :)

5 DAYS TO GO!

The last announcements have been a shite nu-metal euro band, and 3 US bands. Hopefully that is not an indication of what the last 6 (or 8) announcements are gonna be like!

I got a text from a very concerned cabin mate of mine this morning, worrying that Andy has truly dropped the ball this time.

I did remind him though that there was a 7 band announcement 3 days out for Barge to Hell. And a couple of those were reasonably 'big' names.

I'm still predicting (HOPING) for 1 or 2 big names (maybe one of the many well-known Florida bands?), and probably a bunch of smaller US bands.

I have a feeling Crimson Glory could be one of your well-known Florida bands. Don't have anything to back it up, just a feeling.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 pm

stoverkill wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :death:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:36 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I got a text from a very concerned cabin mate of mine this morning, worrying that Andy has truly dropped the ball this time.

No one would suspect it. Three successful cruises. Jack the prices up for the fourth. Bail.

It's a perfect plan.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:49 pm

I guess Andy listens to Drunk Rhia because he obviously doesn't want to announce anything!

I guess this also means we can expect Anathema at some point :D
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm sure he gets perverse pleasure out of pissing us off.

"we'll I've tried going for months without announcements, not releasing a running order, adding pool girls to court controversy, adding shit numetal, what can I do now? I know, not announce 20% of the lineup!"
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
Post Reply 4880 posts