Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

Re: Last Chance To Vote For METAL CHURCH's Setlist

by stoverkill » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 pm

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:07 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:Did they get the pool stage set up on time on the Barge?

the pool stage wasn't set up until like 10pm (give or take)and they were a little behind , but they didn't schedule any shows before that, to give themselves time to build the stage.

I would guess the same will be for 70K. :cheers: :beerhorns:

The first band (Sodom) scheduled for the pool stage was supposed to be 10:00pm. They didn't come on until 12:00am or so.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:Did they get the pool stage set up on time on the Barge?

the pool stage wasn't set up until like 10pm (give or take)and they were a little behind , but they didn't schedule any shows before that, to give themselves time to build the stage.

I would guess the same will be for 70K. :cheers: :beerhorns:

The first band (Sodom) scheduled for the pool stage was supposed to be 10:00pm. They didn't come on until 12:00am or so.

Yeah. The first band scheduled was monstrosity but they got pushed to thursday, but yeah that's what happened.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stéphanie Bordin
    Oiler

by Stéphanie Bordin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Please, please, please ! Bring us powerwolf on board !!!
    2011 - Deck 5 - Room 5048
    2012 - Deck 4 - Room 4567
    2013 - Deck 8 - Room 8078
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:The first band (Sodom) scheduled for the pool stage was supposed to be 10:00pm. They didn't come on until 12:00am or so.

Yeah. The first band scheduled was monstrosity but they got pushed to thursday, but yeah that's what happened.

I still have the original schedule at home. Monstrosity was the 3:45am-4:30am band the first night on the pool stage. With the 2 hour delay, they would have been coming on at 5:45am. They were then bumped to Wednesday, as you said.

Just being argumentative since I will be home next week. :bitch:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 pm

and still no sign of Andy. Fuck you very much.

It really is pretty fucking rude to be MIA like Andy is, considering that all of us PAYING CUSTOMERS are waiting to find out which bands we will be seeing. At least an "I'm working on it, and will get the rest of the bands announced ASAP. Please bear with me". :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:The first band (Sodom) scheduled for the pool stage was supposed to be 10:00pm. They didn't come on until 12:00am or so.

I still have the original schedule at home. Monstrosity was the 3:45am-4:30am band the first night on the pool stage. With the 2 hour delay, they would have been coming on at 5:45am. They were then bumped to Wednesday, as you said.

Just being argumentative since I will be home next week. :bitch:

OHHHHH right I forgot they were supposed to be LAST on the pool deck, so they got delayed to thursday. You win sir.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 pm

meshuggah wrote:and still no sign of Andy. Fuck you very much.

It really is pretty fucking rude to be MIA like Andy is, considering that all of us PAYING CUSTOMERS are waiting to find out which bands we will be seeing. At least an "I'm working on it, and will get the rest of the bands announced ASAP. Please bear with me". :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

for you guys(who already are booked) it doens't matter much knowing now or at the time of the final check in.
    metal4ever
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

broegaard wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:and still no sign of Andy. Fuck you very much.

for you guys(who already are booked) it doens't matter much knowing now or at the time of the final check in.

It matters because if I'm not familiar with a band I want to get to know some of their music, as well as bring items for them as well as bands I know to sign, both of which won't happen with last second announcements.

You want to go to a baseball game where they don't tell you who's pitching or who the opposing team is? It's the same thing.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 pm

something that I think it would be an improvement for next year is to have a up-to-date schedule(customer service wise). A band is confirmed? inmmediately you know their slot, when and where they will play(day and hour plus the stage) .

Ex.

I only like 10 bands but If I knew that I could watch both shows of all those bands I would likely book.

I like 10 bands but all of them are schedule to play after midnight i can decide witll all information available

34 band are booked and 6 missing( you know where and when they are suppose to be playing. You can see if the band is a pool band or a lounge band.

thats is customer service
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

It matters because if I'm not familiar with a band I want to get to know some of their music, as well as bring items for them as well as bands I know to sign, both of which won't happen with last second announcements.

You want to go to a baseball game where they don't tell you who's pitching or who the opposing team is? It's the same thing.[/quote]

i understand about the trying to listen to the band.

I am 45 years old, I passed the time to go after an autograph, btw i never liked that signing stuff. I remember in 89 meeting Lars Urlich at the airport in Brazil. We spoke for more than 30 minutes and i couldn't care less about an autograph and I am a HUGE fan(have a Metallica logo tattoo in my arm)

if i alrady bought the tickets? i wouldnt care about who is pitching
    metal4ever
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm

broegaard wrote:something that I think it would be an improvement for next year is to have a up-to-date schedule(customer service wise). A band is confirmed? inmmediately you know their slot, when and where they will play(day and hour plus the stage) .

Ex.

I only like 10 bands but If I knew that I could watch both shows of all those bands I would likely book.

I like 10 bands but all of them are schedule to play after midnight i can decide witll all information available

34 band are booked and 6 missing( you know where and when they are suppose to be playing. You can see if the band is a pool band or a lounge band.

That would only work if they absolutely knew which bands they are booking early on. They do book a lot of bands late (Exodus was asked to be on Barge about a week in advance) and depending on which bands drop out, accept, decline, etc. it varies who would get pool deck shows, spectrum shows, times, setlist length and whatnot. Can't really see that idea happening with the way they operate.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    broegaard wrote:something that I think it would be an improvement for next year is to have a up-to-date schedule(customer service wise). A band is confirmed? inmmediately you know their slot, when and where they will play(day and hour plus the stage) .

Ex.

That would only work if they absolutely knew which bands they are booking early on. They do book a lot of bands late (Exodus was asked to be on Barge about a week in advance) and depending on which bands drop out, accept, decline, etc. it varies who would get pool deck shows, spectrum shows, times, setlist length and whatnot. Can't really see that idea happening with the way they operate.

Agree about the operating system....

Being someone who helps managing/organizing events at my work I am someone who works with planning!!! :mrgreen:
    metal4ever
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:20 pm

stoverkill wrote:Image

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Am I the only one that has accepted the line up as is and am packing tonight not worried about 6 bands that have not been announced.

Here you go-

ARKONA
    FIREWIND
    THREAT SIGNAL + 3 unknown floridian bands

:)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Am I the only one that has accepted the line up as is and am packing tonight not worried about 6 bands that have not been announced.

Here you go-

ARKONA
    FIREWIND
    TESTAMENT
    OVERKILL

:)

Yeah. I'm not expecting anything but filler anyways. If he throws something nice in there (even a nice filler band) I'd be mighty happy but it's fine either way.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm

What meme generator do you use, stoverkill?

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 pm

SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:57 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:ARKONA

Arkona was announced aaaages ago!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 pm

viathyn wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:ARKONA

Arkona was announced aaaages ago!

leave it .. he has already accepted it :P
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Conrad wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:Image

that canadian
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Conrad wrote:Image

:lol: this is awesome
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Conrad wrote:Image

:lol: this is awesome

Haha. Thanks. I was using that quickmeme generator as well, but I couldn't figure out how to save the regular sized pic I generated. It wanted to save it as a .gif, but when I did, there was no image, it just saves blanks. I suck at computers.

2019 Wishlist:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 am

jake- omg i feel like a idiot. i could not read their logo
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 am

Those damn folk metal bands and their unreadable logos! :bitch:

:lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:jake- omg i feel like a idiot. i could not read their logo

Well, it's written Аркона in Cyrillic, not Arkona.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Just A Big NIGHTMARE!

by Andy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

Last week our European Scouts crossed the Alps, but from East to West, all the way to France. What a NIGHTMARE! Please welcome a French Metal legend onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Just A Big NIGHTMARE!

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

Well, ok, an announcement is an announcement. Even if it's a crappy one.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:25 am

Never heard before, but ok.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 am

I saw Nightmare in 2011 when they supported Sabaton. Nothing spectacular, I only remember them by their very good cover of Dio's Holy Diver.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:48 am

Nightmare is very good, good new for me

Now Sister SINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Where The Hell Is The Ship?

by Andy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 am

...and our American Scouts? They were drawn one more time up to Canada by a THREAT SIGNAL! But where is the ship? Where the hell is the ship?
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: Where The Hell Is The Ship?

by Speedy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 am

Two announcements in three hours??? :shock: Image
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 am

Within Temptation , King Diamond should be the next :metalguy:
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:10 am

D'oh!

:bitch:
    SURVIVOR:

stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 am

Actually, Nightmare is a pretty good announcement.... could have been worse
    SURVIVOR:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 am

I think we're going to get a full day of announcements by the look of things! :D
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 am

Damn, I though the Threat Signal announcement was a Hell one at first :lol:

I like what ive heard from Nightmare though. Checked them out when they got added to MetalDays
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 am

Monmisreal wrote:I like what ive heard from Nightmare though. Checked them out when they got added to MetalDays

Yeah, they sound decent.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 am

mooyagi wrote:Yeah, they sound decent.

Nothing I really love, but I bet they will sound better live.
  • Post Reply 4880 posts