Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    shaneos
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Please Welcome ANAAL NATHRAKH!

by shaneos » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 am

Laura wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I like Anaal Nathrakh. :death:

Moi aussi! And there is a uber heavy & awesome announcement right there if I ever saw one! Aw well, I won't be there to see them, but I do have a European friend who I met at Hole in the Sky who recently saw them and she said she loved the gig!! Wonder if they ever tour the US?

I knew of this band in name only until Shaneos (I think it was) posted about them on the black metal thread. Kudos to Andy for booking another "extreme" band (and hint, hint - I put them on my Barge 2014 official wishlist a while back. :P )

Submission is for the Weak http://youtu.be/a9e0-h1fFJA
    Drug Fucking Abomination http://youtu.be/DPwOKohNY9s
    muahahaha

And to Stovie - according to wiki - their name means Serpent's Breath :cool:

Indeed, in my honest opinion this is the absolute top announcement of the entire cruise. Vanitas was one of my favorite albums of last year.

:shred: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzQpiJjdprQ :deathhorns:
    Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 am

oh... also... most band were much better BEFORE everybody knew of them...
    In Flames
    Children Of Bodom
    Arch Enemy
    Soilwork
    Dragonforce
    Shadows Fall
    Meshuggah

for far too many bands, fame ruins their music

#stayunderground
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 am

I agree on all of those you mentioned, except for shadows fall because I know nothing about them, and for arch enemy I actually prefer Angela :oops:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 am

It is all a matter of opinion, that's what make these forums great.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:oh... also... most band were much better BEFORE everybody knew of them...
    In Flames
    Children Of Bodom
    Arch Enemy
    Soilwork
    Dragonforce
    Shadows Fall
    Meshuggah

#stayunderground

I saw Cheap Trick more than 20 times before they had an album.
    They were great then, but the record producers lamed up their sound so much I barely recognized the music on the first album.
    It sounded like a different band that had played in all of those clubs.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:oh... also... most band were much better BEFORE everybody knew of them...
    In Flames
    Children Of Bodom
    Arch Enemy
    Soilwork
    Dragonforce
    Shadows Fall
    Meshuggah

#stayunderground

Actually I love how COB, Arch Enemy, Shadows Fall and Meshuggah have developed. It's interesting (not necessarily to my taste) how In Flames has progressed.

Can't speak of Soilwork, and having never seen Dragonforce , I need to have the rumor dispelled that they are a studio-only band and don't have the chops to perform live. Hope it's only a rumor.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

meshuggah wrote:
    In Flames
    Children Of Bodom
    Arch Enemy
    Soilwork
    Dragonforce
    Shadows Fall
    Meshuggah

#stayunderground

Actually I love how COB, Arch Enemy, Shadows Fall and Meshuggah have developed. It's interesting (not necessarily to my taste) how In Flames has progressed.

Can't speak of Soilwork, and having never seen Dragonforce , I need to have the rumor dispelled that they are a studio-only band and don't have the chops to perform live. Hope it's only a rumor.

I was fortunate enough to see Dragonforce twice before they ever officially released an album in the States and got huge... and they were both FLAWLESS performances... BUT, that 4th cd was awful and when I saw them a couple years ago it was terrible... they'd stopped focussing on playing and spent more time goofing around. BUT... word is, with theirnew singer, they plan to focus on live musicianship again... so, I'd love to hear that they play tightly again...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 am

from ETECC's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/etecc

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 am

Great addition Annal. I love these guys. Might have been better for BTH but I will not complain. :shred: :twisted:
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 am

Azazel101 wrote:Great addition I love these guys. Might have been better for BTH but I will not complain. :shred: :twisted:

I might catch a set.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

viathyn wrote:I agree on all of those you mentioned, except for shadows fall because I know nothing about them, and for arch enemy I actually prefer Angela :oops:

the only cd I like with her is the only one where she had no input on the writing process... Wages Of Sin... before they started recording that exceptional stinker Anthems Of Rebellion she said in an interview "I'm gonna take Arch enemy out of the 80s" and I knew it was gonna be bad (she was referring to dumbing down the music and getting rid of excessive soloing...)

as for Shadows Fall, their newest release is actually pretty rad, but for a few years they had some fairly weak releases, and a lot of people don't like their vocals... well, here's a classic song that I think most of their haters would love if you didn't tell them they were listening to Shadows Fall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmokfoAOdSA

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 am

Am I the only one that's heard of most of the bands that were announced today? Only ones that are new to me are Nightmare and Etecc.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 am

viathyn wrote:The more I listen to Anaal Nathrakh, the more I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4-JXKAizg

This is heavy as balls, and the production is clear enough that I can hear things.
    :death: :death:

I had heard some stuff from them before and I didn't care for them but this is a good song, maybe I will catch a set! If I have time. :deathmetal:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 am

Stained Class wrote:Am I the only one that's heard of most of the bands that were announced today? Only ones that are new to me are Nightmare and Etecc.

You're just so kvlt and tr00.

Have heard of Nightmare and Anaal Nathrakh, but never listened to the latter. Probably won't catch any of these new announcements given how full my schedule already is.

EDIT: I take that back, just heard some of the newer Nightmare stuff. I will be seeing them for sure.
    Last edited by Ecliptica on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 am

so that's 39 bands now ... or did I miss one? :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

DragonLordJones wrote:so that's 39 bands now ... or did I miss one? :cheers: :beerhorns:

Yep

"and who will have the last laugh.." what is that a hint at! In typical Andy fashion we'll probably get a triple announcement at some point and one of them will be a decently big name :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

70000TONS OF METAL 2013 IS SOLD OUT!

by Andy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 am

70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, is sold out!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your booking, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://www.70000tons.com/contact.htm

All you crazy Metalheads from around the World: I am looking forward to welcoming you onbroad... SOON!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

70000TONS OF METAL 2013 IS SOLD OUT!

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 am

Stained Class wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:so that's 39 bands now ... or did I miss one? :cheers: :beerhorns:

Yep

"and who will have the last laugh.." what is that a hint at! In typical Andy fashion we'll probably get a triple announcement at some point and one of them will be a decently big name :mrgreen:

it'll be ICP and Andy will be the one laughing

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 am

shaneos wrote:
    Laura wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I like Anaal Nathrakh. :death:

Moi aussi! And there is a uber heavy & awesome announcement right there if I ever saw one! Aw well, I won't be there to see them, but I do have a European friend who I met at Hole in the Sky who recently saw them and she said she loved the gig!! Wonder if they ever tour the US?

I knew of this band in name only until Shaneos (I think it was) posted about them on the black metal thread. Kudos to Andy for booking another "extreme" band (and hint, hint - I put them on my Barge 2014 official wishlist a while back. :P )

Submission is for the Weak http://youtu.be/a9e0-h1fFJA
    Drug Fucking Abomination http://youtu.be/DPwOKohNY9s
    muahahaha

And to Stovie - according to wiki - their name means Serpent's Breath :cool:

Indeed, in my honest opinion this is the absolute top announcement of the entire cruise. Vanitas was one of my favorite albums of last year.

:shred: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzQpiJjdprQ :deathhorns:

Ah - good to know my memory is still working. :beerwink:
    But, seriously - I think I agree with you that A.N. is the top announcement for the cruise - because although I dig *many* of the bands on the line-up and would have more than enough sets to keep me busy - I've seen all my top favorites before once or several times (or will soon in the case of Heidevolk), but....a band like A.N. hasn't toured the US (at least I don't think so - could be wrong on that - as Mooyagi said - maybe a festival (MDF?) or two in the past?), so seeing them on the cruise or going to Europe is the best (if only) bet. I would feel very much the same (and actually way more so) if Taake from Norway (who I'm really gonzo crazy about) was announced.

And yes! That latest album - Vanitas - is amazing!
    Last edited by Laura on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    viathyn
    Commander

Re: 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 IS SOLD OUT!

by viathyn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 am

Andy wrote:70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, is sold out!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your booking, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://www.70000tons.com/contact.htm

All you crazy Metalheads from around the World: I am looking forward to welcoming you onbroad... SOON!

This is great news!

Please check out my band

stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 am

Andy wrote:70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, is sold out!

D'oh!

He used the hate word.
    SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am

So what's our reward for selling out? :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 am

We get... at least 1 more band!

Please check out my band

• broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 am

viathyn wrote:

This is great news!

great news....2014 is a "sure" thing
    metal4ever
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 am

mooyagi wrote:So what's our reward for selling out? :mrgreen:

the final announcement of ICP, Blackguard, and Shootyz Groove

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 am

Actually, I want to know what the reward is for being on 4th UMC cruise..... rumor last year had it we would get SOMETHING special.
    :smoking:
    SURVIVOR:

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:10 am

stoverkill wrote:

Actually, I want to know what the reward is for being on 4th UMC cruise..... rumor last year had it we would get SOMETHING special.

yeah where's my prize? we're loyal and stupid and should be rewarded!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 am

stoverkill wrote:

He said in the press conference that he might start some kind of rewards system where we build up points and we can pick things like drink discounts, free upgrades and even a free cruise. He said he was gonna roll it out in december haha
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 am

A bar tab would be splendiferous!

Please check out my band

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 am

Stained Class wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:

He said in the press conference that he might start some kind of rewards system where we build up points and we can pick things like drink discounts, free upgrades and even a free cruise. He said he was gonna roll it out in december haha

Yes. December 2045.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:Actually, I want to know what the reward is for being on 4th UMC cruise..... rumor last year had it we would get SOMETHING special.

Yes. December 2045.

everybody who goes on EVERY UMC cruise until December 2045 gets a free autographed 4"x4" picture of Andy

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Yes. December 2045.

everybody who goes on EVERY UMC cruise until December 2045 gets a free autographed 4"x4" picture of Andy

****DROOOL*****

hahah
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 am

I will be seeing Nightmare and Anaal Nathrakh! :headbanger: Because I like some brutality with my weenieness. :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 am

I thought Nighmare were power metal ? I am unfamiliar with them, so will be checking them out on broad.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I thought Nighmare were power metal ? I am unfamiliar with them, so will be checking them out on broad.

They are and they sound great. I wasn't familiar with any of their newer stuff -- since their drummer became their singer :lol: :lol: -- but he sounds soooooooo similar to Dio. Blown away by his voice.

They just released a live DVD and it's mostly on YouTube. Some of their stuff totally rocks:
    Nightmare -- Eternal Winter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2JGkaXcA08
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

WOW, very hard to believe they sold 300+ cabins in one day!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 pm

STACH100 wrote:WOW, very hard to believe they sold 300+ cabins in one day!

All those categories were probably almost sold out. Although there were a few categories left so it's still impressive!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:I will be seeing Nightmare and Anaal Nathrakh! :headbanger: Because I like some brutality with my weenieness. :D

I've got a weenie for you honey, creeping up on you soon!

:lol: :lol: Gnoff getting the creep mode set for overdrive. :cheers:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:WOW, very hard to believe they sold 300+ cabins in one day!

All those categories were probably almost sold out. Although there were a few categories left so it's still impressive!

well, wasn't it just yesterday or the day before that there was only a maximum of 142 left...? Cause, a couple categories sold out earlier

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Ecliptica wrote:They just released a live DVD and it's mostly on YouTube. Some of their stuff totally rocks:
    Nightmare -- Eternal Winter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2JGkaXcA08

Clicked on link then returned to forum before it loaded. First 4 or 5 seconds I heard were of some poppy guitar riff that was background for a youtube commercial but for a moment I was completely :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like his voice also and would be checking them out too.

HAVE A FUCKING GREAT TIME EVERYONE!!! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 4880 posts