Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: HELLOWEEN Rocks The Open Seas

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 am

AnacrusisVOX wrote:Glad I got to meet a couple of you in person. I hope everyone had a great time.

Now, I'm off to nurse these blisters on my feet from walking the ship for four days.

I was hoping to meet you but never got the chance. Probably should have seen what you looked like before the cruise. :lol: I had fun at the pool deck set. :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 am

mooyagi wrote:The pictures should start rolling in once everyone gets settled. Have you seen this head? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I took a before and after shot of his head in one of the elevators :lol:
    ImageImage
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:43 am

How did you get that whole thing to fit in the frame? :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:06 pm

mooyagi wrote:How did you get that whole thing to fit in the frame? :lol:

You can't tell be he was actually standing really far back.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:The pictures should start rolling in once everyone gets settled. Have you seen this head? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I took a before and after shot of his head in one of the elevators :lol:
    ImageImage

It's me who has written Chad.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm

lampropelma wrote:It's me who has written Chad.

What does SHAD/Chad mean?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    lampropelma wrote:It's me who has written Chad.

What does SHAD/Chad mean?

Chad Lewis has a very similar head, but it's not near as glorious as Kevin's.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 pm

STACH100 wrote:I had a great time talking with Cowboy, wait make that excellent, but the cruise still needs a lot of work.
    Oh and Blake promised to buy me a beer, still waiting....

Right back at you!! It was an absolute pleasure to spend time talking with you too. Hope to see you on the next one :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 pm

You guys really enjoy stroking Dome Head's ego, don't ya? I'm sure he's loving all the attention, you're just inflating his head larger than it already is.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 pm

AnacrusisVOX wrote:Glad I got to meet a couple of you in person. I hope everyone had a great time.

Now, I'm off to nurse these blisters on my feet from walking the ship for four days.

I'm in the same boat (so to speak) as you are with the blisters. Wife says that I should go have a pedicure, even though it isn't very "metal" thing and kind of a girlie thing to do, but they'll take care of the blisters.

This was the 1st (and 2nd...heard both sets) times I've heard you guys, and am bummed that you're not going to be performing again. You know when you hear a band for the first time and you promise yourself that you'll do your best to never a miss another local date they play? Well, that was my reaction to Anacrusis. You guys play amazing music, and have vocal and instrumental chops to burn. I'm so sorry you won't be back, but am glad that I at least heard you once (twice, really). Hope you change your mind and decide to rock on!
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:43 pm

meshuggah wrote:

I'm in the same boat (so to speak) as you are with the blisters. Wife says that I should go have a pedicure, even though it isn't very "metal" thing and kind of a girlie thing to do, but they'll take care of the blisters.

This was the 1st (and 2nd...heard both sets) times I've heard you guys, and am bummed that you're not going to be performing again. You know when you hear a band for the first time and you promise yourself that you'll do your best to never a miss another local date they play? Well, that was my reaction to Anacrusis. You guys play amazing music, and have vocal and instrumental chops to burn. I'm so sorry you won't be back, but am glad that I at least heard you once (twice, really). Hope you change your mind and decide to rock on!

Yea, I had a couple people with me who had never heard a song by you. Finally got them to go wait on the deck for the belly flop contest while you guys were playing. Without either of them knowing who it was playing they both separately asked me who that band was because they were digging it. I hope you guys find a way to get it going again so hopefully can check it out again.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 am

I vote for Jamaica!!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 am

onenight wrote:I vote for Jamaica!!

Unfortunately the Majesty is not fast enough to get to Jamaica...... which is why Andy is looking for a newer/faster ship.

I just hope it's not BIGGER. Any more than 2,000 peeps, and it will just not be the same.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

stoverkill wrote:
    onenight wrote:I vote for Jamaica!!

Unfortunately the Majesty is not fast enough to get to Jamaica...... which is why Andy is looking for a newer/faster ship.

I just hope it's not BIGGER. Any more than 2,000 peeps, and it will just not be the same.

It sounded like he already had one picked out when we talked to him on Barge. He is also looking for a new ship because the Majesty may be sold off within a couple of years if not sooner.

May have to do some research on potential ships. We know he can't do one with too much stuff on the pool deck like a waterpark or things that would prevent a stage from being built. The Monarch of the Seas, of course is the same class as the Majesty so they are very, very similar. I just hope whichever ship he's found, it won't be much more expensive.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am

I vote for Cockburn all the way! It was amazing
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 am

Cozumel wasn't bad. It's a bit dumpy and the local merchants were somewhat annoying but I had fun anyways. 5/10

George Town was decent but had to pay for a shuttle to the beach and the ferry to get to and from the island was annoying. 5/10

Nassau was awful. The local merchants were physically grabbing me trying to get their stuff and one tried to reach into my pocket so I had to smack her hand away. 0/10

Cockburn Town was fantastic. It was no hassle to get on/off. There was no obnoxious peddling of wares, the beach was right next to the ship and we were the only ones there. 10/10
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:29 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:I had a great time talking with Cowboy, wait make that excellent, but the cruise still needs a lot of work.

I saw you checking out an Arkona show and got photos to prove it.

Yes I was there to get front stage for Sinister and Arkona must have thought I was waiting for them, they gave me a guitar pick and set list.
    Does any one read Russian?
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

I saw you checking out an Arkona show and got photos to prove it.

Yes I was there to get front stage for Sinister and Arkona must have thought I was waiting for them, they gave me a guitar pick and set list.

I can read it, just can't understand it :lol:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:Nassau was awful. The local merchants were physically grabbing me trying to get their stuff and one tried to reach into my pocket so I had to smack her hand away. 0/10

:shock: That's terrible.

I'd vote for Cockburn too, just from all the good reviews.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 pm

STACH100 wrote:I saw you checking out an Arkona show and got photos to prove it.

Does any one read Russian?[/quote]

:lol: I bet your face was priceless when they handed you that stuff
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:I saw you checking out an Arkona show and got photos to prove it.

:lol: I bet your face was priceless when they handed you that stuff[/quote]
    Yes you are right! Haha, I figure I will give it to someone who will appreciate it.
    That's how it goes you could wait forever to get a set list then when you couldn't care less you get one handed to you.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Ah damn, I even screwed up quoting. Tonight is not my night :lol: :lol:

Kevin will be jealous to find out we all saw Masha walking around in her bathing suit. Maybe its a good thing he didnt make this one :D
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm kinda jealous and I"m not even really a big Arkona fan! I would have been in creep mode the whole time :D Did anyone get any photos?

2019 Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Kevin will be jealous to find out we all saw Masha walking around in her bathing suit. Maybe its a good thing he didnt make this one :D

I never saw that! :bitch:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm

HAHAHAHAA That is awesome Stach!!

I had a similar experience last year! Was front and centre for Annihilator at the pool stage so I could have a perfect position for Nightwish who were following them!

One of the crew must have thought I was a huge Annihilator fan so he handed me the setlist. Standing next to me was a young lady who was wearing an Annihilator shirt, clearly a big fan.

So I handed her the setlist and she was like "to look at?" and I said "no you keep it :)". The look on her face....SO worth it.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Good man, that's very nice of you, Cowboy.

2019 Wishlist:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:06 pm

cowboy71 wrote:HAHAHAHAA That is awesome Stach!!

I had a similar experience last year! Was front and centre for Annihilator at the pool stage so I could have a perfect position for Nightwish who were following them!

One of the crew must have thought I was a huge Annihilator fan so he handed me the setlist. Standing next to me was a young lady who was wearing an Annihilator shirt, clearly a big fan.

So I handed her the setlist and she was like "to look at?" and I said "no you keep it :)". The look on her face....SO worth it.

100%
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 am

STACH100 wrote:

100%

Yep, that's the way to do it! I did the same thing whenever I got a guitar pick or a drum stick :headbanger:
    I am, too, had a blast talking to cowboy71 in the merch line on Tuesday. Always a pleasure sir!
    Stach, like a told ya I'm Russian so I can translate that Arkona gibberish for ya :lol: If you post a picture of that stuff I can provide translation better than google can :beerbang:

My pick for next cruise is Cockburn all the way! (unless other options are more attractive)
    Had a total blast with the fellow metalheads on the snorkeling/diving trip, even got bitten by some fish! :deathhorns:
    The fact that we had the whole island to ourselves w/o those annoying salesmen and bloody tourists who "do not speak Mexican" AND the pristine beach to boot Turks gets my vote!

Tuup wrote:I'll vote for New Zealand!

Oh boy, what a blast I had again. The line-up was less impressive than other editions, but partying with so many friends really makes it absolutely worthwhile nevertheless.
    Now, let's hop over to the afterparty.

110% applies to my experience as well: I really gotten into watching the bands only on the last day, the rest was spent boozing and having fun with my metal family and friends :beerbang:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 pm

This was my first 70KTOM, and I'm planning to make it a yearly endeavor. Great vibe, awesome people, and nice weather... can't beat that. Now onto the 2014 wish-list thread :dreams:

"All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 pm

I caught a drumstick from Candlemass last year, but ended up giving it to a kid from one of the central american countries that was there (Colombia I think). He was so happy that he nearly tackled me to give me a bear hug for about 10 seconds. I had no problem giving it to him because I don't really go for the set lists, picks, drumsticks like some do, and he was very passionate about just wanting to see it, so I just gave it to him on the spur of the moment.

This year I was standing next to a diehard Costa Rican girl (she was #4 in line behind me for the meet and greet, sat on the rail with her for an hour before the show) who was dying for a setlist after the Tiamat show on the pool deck. Well, she finally gets the guitar tech for them to give her one, and he hands it to the security guy who was not paying any attention really. The guy then hands it to Kate instead and the poor girl looked like she was about to cry. Since I could see there was another one behind another monitor, I told the dick security guy to go get that one for her since the tech was clearly giving her the setlist.

Not saying it was Kate's fault because she just happened to be standing next to the security guy at the time, but it annoyed me that he did that when the tech clearly pointed to the girl standing next to me.

In the end it worked out since they both got set lists.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm

rootleaf wrote:

I caught a drumstick from Candlemass last year, but ended up giving it to a kid from one of the central american countries that was there (Colombia I think). He was so happy that he nearly tackled me to give me a bear hug for about 10 seconds. I had no problem giving it to him because I don't really go for the set lists, picks, drumsticks like some do, and he was very passionate about just wanting to see it, so I just gave it to him on the spur of the moment.

This year I was standing next to a diehard Costa Rican girl (she was #4 in line behind me for the meet and greet, sat on the rail with her for an hour before the show) who was dying for a setlist after the Tiamat show on the pool deck. Well, she finally gets the guitar tech for them to give her one, and he hands it to the security guy who was not paying any attention really. The guy then hands it to Kate instead and the poor girl looked like she was about to cry. Since I could see there was another one behind another monitor, I told the dick security guy to go get that one for her since the tech was clearly giving her the setlist.

Not saying it was Kate's fault because she just happened to be standing next to the security guy at the time, but it annoyed me that he did that when the tech clearly pointed to the girl standing next to me.

In the end it worked out since they both got set lists.

Actually, the security guy gave it to me because I had asked him for one beforehand. I didn't realize that someone had also asked for one but I'm very glad you did that for her. That was awesome. Btw, didn't know you were around! You should have said hi!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm

So, when can we get a first announcement for 2014? :P

First announcement for the 2012 cruise occurred on 18 APRIL 2011
    First announcement for the 2013 cruise occurred on 27 JUNE 2012

The 2013 first announcement was quite late, I think due in no small part to the existence of Barge to Hell (first announcement for that was 27 MARCH).

So I'm predicting that we will get out first announcement of bands late April. Only 2 1/2 months to go!!! :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Actually, the security guy gave it to me because I had asked him for one beforehand. I didn't realize that someone had also asked for one but I'm very glad you did that for her. That was awesome. Btw, didn't know you were around! You should have said hi!

Sorry about that. I know the onus is on me to come and introduce myself since I don't have a picture posted, but when I saw you two around the ship I guess it was always times when I was talking to other people, running to a show, or you guys were talking. if you saw a guy with a gray/white camo backpack that matched his salt and pepper hair, taking a lot of pictures during shows, that would be me.

I did make sure to introduce myself to traccia, Gnoff, Rhia and Marlo (Marlo I had actually met last year, but she was too drunk to remember of course), my roommate Stained Class, tuup, shared dinner table and had conversations with Memnoch, Frederick and his brother and several other Swede's I have no hope of spelling their names correctly, and of course Alex Canada (and his friend drew) who I partied with quite a bit! There were a few others, but that's all I can remember names for off the top of my head.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 pm

rootleaf wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Actually, the security guy gave it to me because I had asked him for one beforehand. I didn't realize that someone had also asked for one but I'm very glad you did that for her. That was awesome. Btw, didn't know you were around! You should have said hi!

Sorry about that. I know the onus is on me to come and introduce myself since I don't have a picture posted, but when I saw you two around the ship I guess it was always times when I was talking to other people, running to a show, or you guys were talking. if you saw a guy with a gray/white camo backpack that matched his salt and pepper hair, taking a lot of pictures during shows, that would be me.

I did make sure to introduce myself to traccia, Gnoff, Rhia and Marlo (Marlo I had actually met last year, but she was too drunk to remember of course), my roommate Stained Class, tuup, shared dinner table and had conversations with Memnoch, Frederick and his brother and several other Swede's I have no hope of spelling their names correctly, and of course Alex Canada (and his friend drew) who I partied with quite a bit! There were a few others, but that's all I can remember names for off the top of my head.

No worries! We will have to meet next time :D
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote:So, when can we get a first announcement for 2014? :P

The 2013 first announcement was quite late, I think due in no small part to the existence of Barge to Hell (first announcement for that was 27 MARCH).

So I'm predicting that we will get out first announcement of bands late April. Only 2 1/2 months to go!!! :P

First announcement already happened when Andy talked at the end of Sabaton's second show... ;)
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 pm

X-Thor wrote:

First announcement already happened when Andy talked at the end of Sabaton's second show... ;)

What did he say??

2019 Wishlist:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Conrad wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

What did he say??

That 70K will sail the 27th and that we'd get to vote for the destination.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Aah ok, nothing that hasn't already been mentioned here. Thought there may have been some other announcement..

2019 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:01 am

Snowy Shaw made a comment on Facebook that he is going to visit Dallas tomorrow, and may get in contact with King Diamond!

So I commented to Snowy that everyone wants the King to play 70000 Tons so he should tell him how awesome it is :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 am

cowboy71 wrote:Snowy Shaw made a comment on Facebook that he is going to visit Dallas tomorrow, and may get in contact with King Diamond!

So I commented to Snowy that everyone wants the King to play 70000 Tons so he should tell him how awesome it is :)

When King Diamond played New England Metalfest he required a path with 2 solid lines of security from stage to a running limo to make sure at any moment he could just leave and when he left absolutely nobody could come in contact with him. He didn't even allow the Palladium's house photographer to be in the photopit because he didn't want anybody that close to him.
    What on Earth makes anybody think that guy wil agree to be stuck on a boat with fans?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 4880 posts