Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    pablov8
    Midshipman

Re: How Far East? All The Way To Moscow!

by pablov8 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Ecliptica wrote:They're apparently finding a new vocalist via a reality TV show. . .

I don't know how well that'll work, but Edu was pretty damn good and they found him through a huge tryout, too.

Edu sucked live all three times I saw them :?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

pablov8 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:They're apparently finding a new vocalist via a reality TV show. . .

I don't know how well that'll work, but Edu was pretty damn good and they found him through a huge tryout, too.

He was terrible live. He acknowledged this publicly too; had some sort of acid thing and affected his vocal chords. I've had the same problem the last few years (not stomach acid, but vocal chord rupturing from singing outside my natural range for so long) so I understand where he's coming from (I can barely sing anymore and I can't growl AT ALL).

Though Matos is a better vocalist, 'Rebirth' and 'Temple of Shadows' are easily their best albums.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Though Matos is a better vocalist, 'Rebirth' and 'Temple of Shadows' are easily their best albums.

Rebirth and Temple, yes easily their best albums, and some of the best power-prog albums EVER.

I've just never been sold on Matos' vocal style though... I preferred Edu's vocals on recordings, especially when he's backed up by Kai or Hansi.... *gasm*. Live, though, yeah Edu is kind of lacking. Matos is a bit of a douche, so I would just prefer that they got someone entirely new that can do the whole catalogue justice.
    They'll likely be keeping to the 'hits', to compensate for the new singer, so I would be suprised if we got any old stuff outside of 'Carry On', 'Nothing to Say', 'Angel's Cry', 'Lisbon' and maybe 'Metal Icarus'.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 pm

I've had the same problem the last few years (not stomach acid, but vocal chord rupturing from singing outside my natural range for so long) so I understand where he's coming from (I can barely sing anymore and I can't growl AT ALL)

Dude, try singing in the "mask". You might find you can sing in and out of your range, and be able to growl again :metalguy:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:17 pm

meshuggah wrote: I've had the same problem the last few years (not stomach acid, but vocal chord rupturing from singing outside my natural range for so long) so I understand where he's coming from (I can barely sing anymore and I can't growl AT ALL)

Dude, try singing in the "mask". You might find you can sing in and out of your range, and be able to growl again :metalguy:

For all the power and folk metal stuff I listen to, the vocals I was doing back in the day (these were bands when I was in high school, so 7-10 years ago) were similar to Daylight Dies/Insomnium type stuff. Low, powerful growls. I was always inspired by early Amorphis for that but just with more power.

Who knew that would ruin your voice over time (especially since I know I didn't have proper technique)?

It really sucks. I feel for Edu.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

STACH100 wrote:Amidst the announcement saga I have found something to be happy about.
    One of the bands I like is Flotsam and Jetsam so I have just designed a painting
    honoring their addition to the line up. Check the Engine Room.

They just announced the local date for the Testament/Overkill/Flotsam & Jetsam tour in late February 2013. Flotsam is already on 70K. Maybe Testament & Overkill join the cruise & start the tour after the ship returns. I'm thinking you would like that announcement.
    Last edited by Sgt. B on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:Amidst the announcement saga I have found something to be happy about.
    One of the bands I like is Flotsam and Jetsam so I have just designed a painting

They just announced the local date for the Testament/Overkill/Flotsam & Jetsam stop in late February 2013. Flotsam is already on 70K. Maybe Testament & Overkill join the cruise & start the tour after the ship returns. I'm thinking you would like that announcement.

Testament would be cool since they have released a new album since their last cruise appearance.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

They just announced the local date for the Testament/Overkill/Flotsam & Jetsam stop in late February 2013. Flotsam is already on 70K. Maybe Testament & Overkill join the cruise & start the tour after the ship returns. I'm thinking you would like that announcement.

Testament would be cool since they have released a new album since their last cruise appearance.

Testament would always be cool to me. :lol:

Killer tour for me. I am hoping to catch a few dates on the tour if they work out. :deathhorns:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

They just announced the local date for the Testament/Overkill/Flotsam & Jetsam tour in late February 2013. Flotsam is already on 70K. Maybe Testament & Overkill join the cruise & start the tour after the ship returns. I'm thinking you would like that announcement.

You are 100% correct, but I doubt very much that would happen.
    I will now make a pledge that if that announcement is made you will see nothing but praise for UMC coming from my keyboard.

BTW where did you see that announcement? It is not on the Testament or Overkill site.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:50 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

I will now make a pledge that if that announcement is made you will see nothing but praise for UMC coming from my keyboard.

BTW where did you see that announcement? It is not on the Testament or Overkill site.

I do hope they announce those bands. Not only because I also really like thrash metal, but because you do deserve to be as exited about the current line-up as I am. :bangers:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

X-Thor you are correct.
    But there are a bunch of other bands that would do the same for me so I just hope for some good news.
    As it is I was mainly joking about a refund even if the line up does not get any better. I could see 2 sets from every band
    I like on the cruise and have some time to hang with people.
    The first 2 cruises I was literally running from one end of the ship to the other to catch shows. I had very little time to eat
    or do anything else but watch bands! It was great! The only real time I was talking with people was in line at the meet n greets.
    And front stage waiting for bands to start.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Heaven and hell can be the same place for different people. I think, already, this is the best lineup that's been assembled.

So your heaven, me and Stach's Hell. :evil: :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:49 pm

EvilDan wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Heaven and hell can be the same place for different people. I think, already, this is the best lineup that's been assembled.

So your heaven, me and Stach's Hell. :evil: :lol:

oh there are others who find this next 70K lineup to be rather blah. it's definitely the weakest for me and Nick also. There's Anacrusis, Rage, and Kreator.... and a whole lotta bands we're not terribly excited about.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

The club they will be playing at announced the date yesterday.

http://first-avenue.com/event/2013/02/testament

• Dklean2003
    Oiler

by Dklean2003 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm

GET KING DIAMOND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And since we are getting alot of chick singin bands how about the one from Sacreliege. That owuld be awesome.

Ok

I have been seeing everyone's wish lists.

Lets have a little more confidence with 70000 tons of Metal. Last year we were able to see Channel Zero and Megora. Let's prey 70000 will get better bands like this.

PS I am glad with the Angra annoucnement. Thy played at my birthday party a few weeks ago. THEY ROCKED.

Can't wait to see the Metal Chuch Reuninon with one original member. I am glad to be a part of that. Wow History in the making.
  • Dklean2003
    Oiler

by Dklean2003 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:55 pm

OK I am going to post everyday

my wishlist

Sacreliege!!!!!!

King Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorogoroth!!!!!!!!!

King Diamond!!!!!!

Mercyful Fate!!!!!

Deathrow!!!

King Diamond!!!!

Megora!!!!

Burzum!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffins!!!

King Diamond and Coffins!!!!!!!!!

Mercyful Fate Reunion
  • Dklean2003
    Oiler

by Dklean2003 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

oh and Amon Amarth
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Dklean2003 wrote:Last year we were able to see Channel Zero and Megora. Let's prey 70000 will get better bands like this.

Is this real life
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:STACH and the other that are worried, you dont have to worry about the brutal bands.
    I think that UMC are announcing now all the no-brutal bands for 70K beacuse they are trying to sell Barge to Hell. But when Barge ends, I now that they will announce brutal bands for 70K :death: :death: :death: :death:

Yeah, I've been saying the same for a while.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm

alex_canada wrote:
    Dklean2003 wrote:Last year we were able to see Channel Zero and Megora. Let's prey 70000 will get better bands like this.

Is this real life

THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST :lol: :lol: :lol:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 pm

STACH100 wrote:X-Thor you are correct.
    But there are a bunch of other bands that would do the same for me so I just hope for some good news.
    As it is I was mainly joking about a refund even if the line up does not get any better. I could see 2 sets from every band
    I like on the cruise and have some time to hang with people.
    The first 2 cruises I was literally running from one end of the ship to the other to catch shows. I had very little time to eat
    or do anything else but watch bands! It was great! The only real time I was talking with people was in line at the meet n greets.
    And front stage waiting for bands to start.

You will have them. And if not, you can always get drunk enough to like folk metal :lol:

--
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 am

X-Thor wrote:You will have them. And if not, you can always get drunk enough to like folk metal :lol:

There's not enough booze on the boat for that. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 am

Memnoch wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:You will have them. And if not, you can always get drunk enough to like folk metal :lol:

Drink it super fast :lol:

--
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

Drink it super fast :lol:

Nope, won't help. :party:
    Wishlist:
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 am

hint hint
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 am

I need neither Lizzy Borden still Arkona or Angra. But I need a little time to eat and drink. :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 am

Ecliptica wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:

He was terrible live. He acknowledged this publicly too; had some sort of acid thing and affected his vocal chords. I've had the same problem the last few years (not stomach acid, but vocal chord rupturing from singing outside my natural range for so long) so I understand where he's coming from (I can barely sing anymore and I can't growl AT ALL).

Edu sucks EVERY TIME he opens his mouth (wow), either to sing or to speak any of his bullshit.
    Ok, I've made it clear enough here how much I LOVE Andre Matos and HATE Edu, but I still get surprised how come there's people out there who disagree. Not that I think I'm Miss Always Right, but I've NEVER met any Angra fan here in Brazil who finds Edu better in anything.

I can't say anything about Rebirth or Temple of Shadows, cause I just decided to ignore Angra after I saw their first concert with Edu, but now I'm back to the HALL OF OLD FANS and I really look forward to see them on 70000k, especially if they play entire Holy Land and Angels Cry :)
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 am

lampropelma wrote:I think that Angra has no singer at this moment, hope it should the come back of Andre Matos

FUCK YEAH.

edited: It's not gonna be a new vocalist on board anymore. I thought there wouldn't be enough time to run this reality show thing. They're going to invite someone... But They didn't say WHO.

check it out: http://www.angra.net/indexing.php?area=news&id=107#Main

André? Please? God, please, let them invite André? WOULD YOU THAT FOR ME, GOD?

WOULD YOU????????????

edited again:

I did a quick research and found pretty nice news here: http://blogs.estadao.com.br/combate_roc ... trumental/

My English is not enough to try a literal translation, but in the sixth paragraph, Kiko says Angels Cry is completing 20 years from its launch and he would like to invite André for a celebration tour. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then I would have to start planing on my funeral, cause I'd have a HEART ATTACK for sure. :P
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 am

ArlequinA wrote:My English is not enough to try a literal translation, but in the sixth paragraph, Kiko says Angels Cry is completing 20 years from its launch and he would like to invite André for a celebration tour. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

He does says he finds that a little difficult though.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 am

Dklean2003 wrote:
    Lets have a little more confidence with 70000 tons of Metal. Last year we were able to see Channel Zero and Megora. Let's prey 70000 will get better bands like this.

Couldn't agree more. If 70,000 can get more bands like Channel Zero and Megora it will be a fantastic year for me as well.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Dklean2003 wrote:

Couldn't agree more. If 70,000 can get more bands like Channel Zero and Megora it will be a fantastic year for me as well.

Shut it. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Dklean2003 wrote:

:lol: :cheers: :lol:

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 am

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Dklean2003 wrote:

:lol: :cheers: :lol:

RIGHT!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:18 am

pablov8 wrote:
    ArlequinA wrote:My English is not enough to try a literal translation, but in the sixth paragraph, Kiko says Angels Cry is completing 20 years from its launch and he would like to invite André for a celebration tour. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Excuse me sir, but I'm dreaming here!
    =p

Anyway, "difficult" is not "impossible" :)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:28 am

ArlequinA wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:

Excuse me sir, but I'm dreaming here!
    =p

Anyway, "difficult" is not "impossible" :)

:P
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 am

I think that Angra has no singer at this moment, hope it should the come back of Andre Matos

FUCK YEAH.

edited: It's not gonna be a new vocalist on board anymore. I thought there wouldn't be enough time to run this reality show thing. They're going to invite someone... But They didn't say WHO.

Maybe Dio Disciples can be booked, and Ripper Owens can front for Angra.
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

pablov8 wrote:

:P

I wish it was Facebook so I could like this picture as I like ANYTHING with Andre Matos. :mrgreen:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

I'm okay if Matos is on broad and wants to pull double-duty with a little bit of an Avantasia gig ;-)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I'm okay if Matos is on broad and wants to pull double-duty with a little bit of an Avantasia gig ;-)

This.

--
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm

---and why did he leave the band or why did he get fired?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Post Reply 4880 posts