Post Reply 4880 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: How Far East? All The Way To Moscow!

by Ecliptica » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 pm

His voice couldn't handle Angra's songs anymore and Angra didn't seem interested in writing songs to match his lower register.

For what it's worth, I think this is the single best acoustic performance I've ever seen (just ahead of Sonata Arctica and Sabaton's awesome Swedish gig a week and a haf ago) and I've watched it ~30 times in the last 2 weeks (as per my last.fm account):
    Angra - Nova Eva (acoustic): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrW-96fz7AI

I have no problem admitting that I think Edu is a beautiful, beautiful man. I would've loved to see a set like this.
    And Rafael can SING! Who knew?!
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I have no problem admitting that I think Edu is a beautiful, beautiful man.

Well I do. He looks like a melting candle to me. :lol:

Rafael can do lots of stuff, man... I love that dude. He's always been my favorite after André. His lyrics are very meaningful. Have you ever payed attention to Make Believe's lyrics? There's so much poetry there. :˜

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfqs_8dLaww

Oh! Last year, I happend to have the "Venus" of the video as a co-worker in an advertising agency, in my previous job. It was a cool coincidence. :)
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 pm

I love Rafael. Kiko may be one of my hugest guitar influences ever, but Rafael is an awesome guy. He actually sat down with me and gave me a private 'lesson' of shorts, by playing a handful of songs just to me. I gave him my debut album and we discussed it a bit, seeing as how they influenced us a bunch.

This was a couple years back at NAMM.

Photo:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Ecliptica wrote:His voice couldn't handle Angra's songs anymore and Angra didn't seem interested in writing songs to match his lower register.

thx! I didn't even know he's gone until I read about it here
    ...and yes, Rafael rocks, and so do their acoustic versions...aaaaaand last but not least "Make Believe" is one of the most beautiful songs (music&lyrics)

btw, the "Live and Learn" EP never gets mentioned - but the there are a few of their best songs on it (including the the acoustic versions)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 pm

CRAP! Down has just been announced for Jan 29 in Milwaukee, I guess I won't be seeing them in Jan!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

STACH100 wrote:CRAP! Down has just been announced for Jan 29 in Milwaukee, I guess I won't be seeing them in Jan!

Well you are used to dissappointments :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Dklean2003
    Oiler

by Dklean2003 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:19 pm

OK

WE NEED KING DIAMOND

Angra - Of course Angra does not have a singer. This is 2013 70000 Tons of Metal. I mean most of the bands booked don't have but one original member anyway so I think it makes sense.

Just looked up Flotsum and Jetsum and it looks like th eonly orginal person with the band now is the singer.
    Helloween has two orginals.
    Metal Church is doing a REUNION show with one original member. :|

And now Angra, a band I don't even care about does not have a lead singer. GREAT BOOKING.

Are these bands paying 70000 to play?

Most of these bands would play in my basement for free beer.

hey 70000 tons. Please don't do this to us. You booked two crusises now so now we have to deal with mediocracy. You got to get some good bands. Your going to have to spend some money on some bands or this will be the last year for the crusie. No one will rebook

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't do this to us.

WE LOVED TH FIRST TWO YEARS...................... We are counting on you :viking:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Dklean2003 wrote:or this will be the last year for the crusie. No one will rebook

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Dklean2003 wrote:or this will be the last year for the crusie. No one will rebook

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Dklean2003 wrote:now we have to deal with mediocracy.

Too. Much. Irony.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Tyr's original singer was Pol Arni Holm. I will only go see this cruise if Pol Arni is back!

EDIT: In all seriousness, I don't spend voluntarily spend $1,000+ on things if I'm not certain about them. If I didn't like the cruise, I'd cancel. No one is forcing you to go.

Or are they. . .? :shock: :shock:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Dklean2003 wrote:Helloween has two orginals.

What? No Kiske? I want my money back! :lol:

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Screw kiske. I want them to resurrect the original drummer and get kai hansen, or im not booking.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Bands change over time... even with only one original member, it's still the same band. Think, they've grown together over a period of years, sometimes decades. As much as I like original helloween, for example, helloween nowadays is helloween. Shit, Deris has been in the band longer than Kiske was by a longshot.

Think of RIOT last year.. Mark Reale, the only original member, couldn't make the cruise due to complications surrounding his Crohne's disease, and sadly passed away while we were out at sea. I'll be a monkey's uncle if the other guys didn't play the ever-living hell out of their sets... they delivered one of the most powerful and heartfelt performances on the entire boat, without any original members on stage. They captured the true spirit of the band.

Please check out my band

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 pm

So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Screw kiske. I want them to resurrect the original drummer and get kai hansen, or im not booking.

And God help UMC if they play any song from any album but the 1985 EP!

--
  • Dklean2003
    Oiler

by Dklean2003 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:57 pm

ok

RIOT IS A VERY BAD EXAMPLE. I see your point BUTTTTTT

The difference between RIOT is that all of the non original members played on RIOT's best album the classic THUNDER STEEL.

You can't tell me that the unoriginal members of Helloween, Metal Church, Dragonforce(crap), and all the other bands played on the classic stuff.

So you picked the ONE band that this was acceptable.

Come on now. You guys can't tell me this Lineup is even HALF as good as the 1st cruise. Come on now. I can respect the positive attitudes but COME ON!! This is not even a debate on this one.

See whats happeining is the cruise people got greedy and now have two crusises. This cuts down the talent in half. Which means we are paying for a less talented cruise. :( Sad but true. Is this even an arguement??

KING DIAMOND KING DIAMOND KING DIAMOND

:shred:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm

And X-Thor thought I was complaining!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:00 pm

I wouldn't mind if they stopped by Finland to pick up a few more bands... Finns are always fun to have around. (Swear I'm not biased...) :viking:

Perhaps a swing past Norway for something a bit Blacker? Or Sweden for a bit Deathier? :death:

How about sending a search party down to Australia? We've still actually got some good music coming out of good convict stock...
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm

If King Diamond would show up with 4 unknowns for his band,
    I'm guessing that would be acceptable to you.

Maybe Andy will hear your pleas. He will book King Diamond....
    for the BTH. He will announce him December 3rd as he takes the
    stage on the cruise you do not to appear to be going on.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Dklean2003
    Oiler

by Dklean2003 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 pm

What King Diamond is going to be on 70000 tons. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS King Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:I wouldn't mind if they stopped by Finland to pick up a few more bands... Finns are always fun to have around. (Swear I'm not biased...) :viking:

Perhaps a swing past Norway for something a bit Blacker? Or Sweden for a bit Deathier? :death:

How about sending a search party down to Australia? We've still actually got some good music coming out of good convict stock...

It would be nice to have an Aussie band on broad. I mean I get to see them often enough but purely from an exposure perspective it would be great to have any one of Voyager, Vanishing Point, Lord, Black Majesty, Alpine Fault, etc on broad.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

STACH100 wrote:And X-Thor thought I was complaining!

Man, you have just been 1-uped so hard, they should cal you Mario. (lamest pun ever, I'm sorry).

--
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Dklean2003 wrote:ok

RIOT IS A VERY BAD EXAMPLE. I see your point BUTTTTTT

The difference between RIOT is that all of the non original members played on RIOT's best album the classic THUNDER STEEL.

You can't tell me that the unoriginal members of Helloween, Metal Church, Dragonforce(crap), and all the other bands played on the classic stuff.

Damn right! I will riot if those Helloween usurpers play anything but the EP! God help them if they play any songs from the Keeper albums!

--
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:45 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:I wouldn't mind if they stopped by Finland to pick up a few more bands... Finns are always fun to have around. (Swear I'm not biased...) :viking:

I'd be ok with Aeon from Sweden, but would prefer Finnish death metal (and no, bands like Insomnium and the likes are not death metal; think Maveth, Napoleon Skullfukk, Gorephilia...). Well, I'd love some U.S. death metal as I rarely get to see the smaller ones here.The techier the better.
    I want more Dutch bands! Death metal or girlie bands. :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 am

I didn't post any messages lately (I was in London the last weekend), but what a great choice, I'll finally see Arkona :viking: I'm more than never looking forward to be in January :deathhorns:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:22 am

We did take that joke a little far. Sorry Dklean, we do that sometimes :lol: The first year's lineup was legendary, I dare you to find any festival lineup from any year that is that good on paper. You'd have a hard time finding even a Wacken lineup THAT good, IMO anyways. But, I probably enjoyed the second cruise more because the bands were performers moreso than the first cruise (and a plethora of other reasons). I don't expect them to match the first cruise in quality of bands, but there are a lot of bands on there that I would wanna see, and they are barely half done announcing bands. As for the splitting talent, that's not entirely true because a lot of bands will only be available during one time frame or another. It could have a difference but it's not like if there were 2 cruises happening simlutaneously.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 am

cowboy71 wrote:

It would be nice to have an Aussie band on broad. I mean I get to see them often enough but purely from an exposure perspective it would be great to have any one of Voyager, Vanishing Point, Lord, Black Majesty, Alpine Fault, etc on broad.

Don't forget Be'lakor. They are really great. Fantastic melodic death metal. :shred:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:59 am

jodionline wrote:Don't forget Be'lakor. They are really great. Fantastic melodic death metal. :shred:

Be'lakor, Ne Oblviscaris and Voyager!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 am

jodionline wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Don't forget Be'lakor. They are really great. Fantastic melodic death metal. :shred:

Yes! Be'Lakor please!
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 am

Stained Class wrote:
    jodionline wrote:Don't forget Be'lakor. They are really great. Fantastic melodic death metal. :shred:

Awwwww yisss. No seriously, these ones.

Plus Chaos Divine.

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 am

viathyn wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Plus Chaos Divine.

Yes, all four of those bands. NEXT YEAR (2014).
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 pm

viathyn wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Plus Chaos Divine.

Oh my gods I would looooove to see Be'lakor. Love love love.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Aussie bands have been kicking my ASS lately, and I'm yet to see any of them live.
    JUST HOP INTO A KANGAROO POUCH AND CROSS THE PACIFIC, YOU DAMN VEGEMITE SCOFFING BONERS.

In related news, I saw a hilarious aussie-related sketch on SNL over the weekend (rerun on Sunday, because I was hammered at the bar on Saturday night), that I wish I could post here but I'm yet to find it online.

Please check out my band

STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

POLAND - VADER!!!!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:38 pm

STACH100 wrote:POLAND - VADER!!!!

Sadly, it seems Vader will be on European tour from mid-january http://www.vader.pl/tour-e.html

So, no vader for 70K 2013 :cry: :cry:

--
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Sadly, it seems Vader will be on European tour from mid-january http://www.vader.pl/tour-e.html

Well why should I be surprised?
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

Well why should I be surprised?

:lol: :lol: :lol: You'll have A LOT of time to get drunk/exercise/sleep during the cruise. Almost like a vacation!

--
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:03 pm

viathyn wrote:In related news, I saw a hilarious aussie-related sketch on SNL over the weekend (rerun on Sunday, because I was hammered at the bar on Saturday night), that I wish I could post here but I'm yet to find it online.

SNL pretty much manages to keep all their stuff off of free download sites so I doubt you'll find any. I enjoyed lots of the Louis CK episode aside from the musical guest. Was pleasantly surprised cuz I didn't watch it until Tuesday and some local sports radio guys were saying the entire show sucked. Once again teaching me never to listen to sports radio people when it comes to anything music or movie related. :shock:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    viathyn wrote:In related news, I saw a hilarious aussie-related sketch on SNL over the weekend (rerun on Sunday, because I was hammered at the bar on Saturday night), that I wish I could post here but I'm yet to find it online.

SNL pretty much manages to keep all their stuff off of free download sites so I doubt you'll find any. I enjoyed lots of the Louis CK episode aside from the musical guest. Was pleasantly surprised cuz I didn't watch it until Tuesday and some local sports radio guys were saying the entire show sucked. Once again teaching me never to listen to sports radio people when it comes to anything music or movie related. :shock:

I actually just streamed the show online, but I won't promote the streaming site on here; if people care enough to find it, they will! Unfortunately, I only saw about 45 minutes of it because the last 20 or so wouldn't load. Louis CK is pretty funny, so I was happy to see him host. Didja know he tried out for SNL years ago and they rejected him? Interesting that he ended up hosting. As for the musical guest (Fun), I've heard only one of their songs, and it was the one they played first (didn't see their second performance because of aforementioned loading troubles), but I unfortunately hear it multiple times a week (EVERY TIME I'm at the gym, it plays). They have an interesting sound... not really my thing but I appreciate their enthusiasm. As for sports radio advice, my advise would be... stop listening to sportsball radio! :lol:

Please check out my band

Post Reply 4880 posts