Post Reply 74 posts
No news is good news?
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

No news is good news?

by X-Thor » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Okay, so I see this is something that is more or less concerning all of us, and yet I don't see much reatcion to this other than "Well, they'll come... Eventually". So I am making this thread to wonder why on Earth we have spent over a month with absolutely no announcements about 70K (and BTH). This is my first 70K, so I don't know if it is normal, so any "veteran" input would be appreciated.

Also, since we are not worrying yet (as evidenced by the absolute lack of a thread on the subject), when will it be reasonable to worry?

Finally, it occurs to me that we can use this thread to come up with theories that explain the lack of announcements.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: No news is good news?

by KDibildeaux » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

X-Thor wrote:Okay, so I see this is something that is more or less concerning all of us, and yet I don't see much reatcion to this other than "Well, they'll come... Eventually". So I am making this thread to wonder why on Earth we have spent over a month with absolutely no announcements about 70K (and BTH). This is my first 70K, so I don't know if it is normal, so any "veteran" input would be appreciated.

Also, since we are not worrying yet (as evidenced by the absolute lack of a thread on the subject), when will it be reasonable to worry?

Finally, it occurs to me that we can use this thread to come up with theories that explain the lack of announcements.

Unfortunately we have come to expect the large silences in between announcements. So far the cruises have not disappointed, though, so don't worry about that, come January you will have a great time!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Long silences, unfortunately, are to be expected.

Even though UMC in the past have said they would keep us informed we have come to take for granted that we will, in fact, get taken for granted :(

For the 2012 cruise we had three exceedingly long periods (38 days after the first announcement, 40 days in July/August and 52 Days between October 16th and 7th December) where there were no band announcements. And when they did come they were not exactly worth the wait :P :roll:

The only brightside we can ever take from it is that the longer we wait, the quicker the announcements will come when they eventually start again.....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 pm

3rd cruise for me...I've come to totally expect the slow annoucments, it's part of the fun that is the wacky world of UMC..:) I've just decided that barring a total change of philoposhy on UMC's part I'll be going every year sao I take the slow annoucments in stride.

One thing that has helped to relieve my stress on this issue is that I signed up for the 70,000 twitter, so when they make an announcment it goes to my phone, that way I'm not checking the website 50 times a day like I used to the last two cruises.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Accept the silence and hope it doesn't come with a side of "fuck you" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm

We should just turn this into another riot thread.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:10 pm

To be fair, UMC are not the only ones playing this game it seems.

The Wacken Full Metal Cruise haven't posted an update on their site since early August, and haven't said anything on their twitter since late July.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm

cowboy71 wrote:To be fair, UMC are not the only ones playing this game it seems.

The Wacken Full Metal Cruise haven't posted an update on their site since early August, and haven't said anything on their twitter since late July.

Yeah but isn't that one sold out? They don't have cabins to sell :lol:

Anyways, I'm used to the waiting game by now after two cruises. Just get me 40+ bands on the ship, enough good ones to make me happy and I won't complain. If I was trying to decide between 70K and Barge I'd be more angry but I'm going on both :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:32 pm

I personally would like to add some bands to my 70000 tons of metal slacker radio station.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:45 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Actually they still have plenty of cabins to book
    http://tuicruises.com/kreuzfahrt-buchen ... bin=177258

This "sold out" statement was to get everyone excited and book blindly without knowing which bands will play :mrgreen:

Anyway, no announcement is the beauty of UMC marketing strategy and we already had millions of theories why they do it, or rather don't do it :mrgreen:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Mal2000 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

This "sold out" statement was to get everyone excited and book blindly without knowing which bands will play :mrgreen:

Anyway, no announcement is the beauty of UMC marketing strategy and we already had millions of theories why they do it, or rather don't do it :mrgreen:

Those dirty liars!
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 am

Mal2000 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I heard that there was a problem with indecisive people that booked the cruise on the first day but didn't pay anything.
    So there are free cabins again because these people didn't transfer any money within one or two weeks after booking...
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:38 am

How about some announcements ?
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 am

I know people that wont book for 70k until more bands are announced.

On that note...

PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING!

Regardless, I cnt fucking wait....

And 4 months in my life, goes by so quick, that in the blink of an eye, ill be at BTH's pre party, then Ill be packing for 70K.

I gave up on being pissed about the announcement thing.

The main thing to me is that Im going.... And regardless of who is playing (so far), Im just happy to be able to experience this! :3drunks:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

X-Thor wrote:Also, since we are not worrying yet (as evidenced by the absolute lack of a thread on the subject), when will it be reasonable to worry?

This is also something I've wondered. I'm not worried yet, but say we get to mid November and we STILL haven't heard a thing (not a stretch in UMC land...) will we then start to worry? Sometimes almost feels like we're gonna show up at the port and there's gonna be nothing there waiting for us...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 am

Traccia wrote:I know people that wont book for 70k until more bands are announced.

On that note...

PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING!

Regardless, I cnt fucking wait....

And 4 months in my life, goes by so quick, that in the blink of an eye, ill be at BTH's pre party, then Ill be packing for 70K.

I gave up on being pissed about the announcement thing.

The main thing to me is that Im going.... And regardless of who is playing (so far), Im just happy to be able to experience this! :3drunks:

Hey Traccia - won't see you on 70K, but glad to hear you're attending the pre-party for Barge - I'll be there (just flying down for the weekend) and I'll look for ya to say hi - if you can, try to make it for the beach party that day as well! I didn't go to the one before 70K 2012, but I heard it was a blast! (ps - I'm leaving my original Barge sig wishlist even though I'm no longer going on Barge - curious to see how many will end up being booked - I think Varg will be announced and at least one more. ;) )

Also, a belated happy birthday! (I spaced off on writing on your fb wall yesterday. :oops: :P )
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:02 am

youll see me...

I am probably the most social person i know when im around 'like minds'.

And thank you!!!!!!!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:21 pm

OK, I won't worry. And thanks for all the answers. :cheers:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 am

X-Thor wrote:OK, I won't worry. And thanks for all the answers. :cheers:

their will be more info Soon!!! do not worry
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    InvertedMag
    Oiler

by InvertedMag » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 am

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!! :bitch:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:03 pm

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Proposition:

Before panicking, let us seize this moment as the true oportunity to unleash our ludopathy. Let us make bets (that shall be paid in beer during the cruise) as to when the next announcement will be made.

I know I'm not the only one with a potential gambling problem!

--
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:28 pm

X-Thor wrote:Proposition:

Before panicking, let us seize this moment as the true oportunity to unleash our ludopathy. Let us make bets (that shall be paid in beer during the cruise) as to when the next announcement will be made.

My money's on soon :P
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:32 pm

mooyagi wrote:

My money's on soon :P

I'm going with a switch up... Later
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Looking at the statistics...

We've gone 42 days without a band announcement for 70k. Second longest for any of the 70k cruises, behind only the 52 day gap between Children of Bottom 16 Oct 2011 and Pretty Maids on 7 Dec 2011.

September has previously been a good month for announcements - 7 last year (Whiplash, Overkill, Suffocation, Riot, Pentegram, Athiest, Kamelot) and 7 the year before (Rage, Unleashed, Tyr, Gamma Ray, Cripper, Nevermore, Sanctuary)

So I would say DEFINITELY we will get band announcements for both BTH and 70K within the next 7 days.

Being more specific I would like to be optimistic and say we will get an announcement in the next 12 hours, but realistically I'm gonna put my money on there being an announcement on Tuesday.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:54 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will make out start of the work week better with a fresh announcement monday morning. :|
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will make out start of the work week better with a fresh announcement monday morning. :|

OK, I was going to say Monday, but since you already said it, I'll go with Wednesday.

--
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 am

I'm guessing October
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:08 am

I'm guessing they beat their former noannouncement gap by 10 days again. So after 62 days they will make an announcement on September 26th.
    Last edited by Jebus_Cripes on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I say that whoever gets the date of announcement right gets a beer by everyone who also participated in this.

NOW, next possible gambles:

1-Will the new announcement be about a band?
    2-How many bands will they announce next?
    3-What will be the highest ammount of bands announced in one day?
    4-What genre will the next band announced will play? (we can either do it "broadly" [thrash, death, black, power, goth, heavy, doom and folk] or "specifically" [neo-pagan-blackened-melodic-death-folk metal, technical death, etc])
    5-What continent will the next band be from?
    6-How many members will the next band have?

My guess:

1-yes
    2-Three
    3-Seven
    4-Broadly: Thrash, specifically: classic thrash
    5-America
    6-Five

--
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 pm

X-Thor wrote:I say that whoever gets the date of announcement right gets a beer by everyone who also participated in this.

4-What genre will the next band announced will play? (we can either do it "broadly" [thrash, death, black, power, goth, heavy, doom and folk] or "specifically" [neo-pagan-blackened-melodic-death-folk metal, technical death, etc])

My guess:

1-yes
    2-Three
    3-Seven
    5-America
    6-Five

ok
    1. yes
    2. three
    3. three
    4. Power and Thrash (for more than one)
    5. Europe
    6. Six
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:23 pm

for #4 if i have to pick one then how about speed/thrash
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:28 pm

X-Thor wrote:I say that whoever gets the date of announcement right gets a beer by everyone who also participated in this.

My guess:

1-Yes
    2-One
    3-Three
    4-Power
    5-Europe
    6-Five
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm

my guess is that the next announcement will include Heaven Shall Burn and Finntroll...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:my guess is that the next announcement will include Heaven Shall Burn and Finntroll...

Sounds like a shitty announcement. Let's still with NO ANNOUNEMENTS
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

YES
    TWO
    THREE
    ONE FOLK, ONE CLASSIC THRASH
    ONE EUROPE, ONE NORTH AMERICA
    SEVEN (FOLK), FOUR (CLASSIC THRASH)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 am

My guess:

1-yes
    2-Three
    3-Seven
    5-America
    6-Five

1. yes
    2. three
    3. four
    4. power, speed and folk
    5. Europe
    6. five

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:my guess is that the next announcement will include Heaven Shall Burn and Finntroll...

Nope. It's too easy. Andy likes to fuck with out minds by giving us anti announcements.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will make out start of the work week better with a fresh announcement monday morning. :|

Guess nobody's surprised this didn't happen...

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 pm

X-Thor wrote:

Guess nobody's surprised this didn't happen...

lol nope.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 74 posts