Post Reply 230 posts
The Cripper Award
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: The Cripper Award

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm

bernabeit wrote:There should be a vote done by UMC.

I vote for Claim the Throne!!! Go the Aussies!!

Andy wants to leave this entirely in the handa of the fans, which I'm ok with.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:54 pm

granted all 3000 people on broad won't get a chance to vote and many have no idea what the cripper award is ... but we never got everyone to vote on any of the cruises.

this is as close as we can get without having every ones e-mail and that is too much work anyway. so between FB and here will have to do.

Even if Andy would put the poll up not everyone will vote. :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:34 pm

I'd go with Triospehre since I never heard of them before the cruise. But alas, they are "too big".
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Masacre was awesome, so they get my vote.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:49 pm

going with the vote on FB and here I count ... Claim the Throne 50 - Masacre 49 most of had a couple last minute votes for Masacre only 1 vote difference

which gives CtT the title .... Stained Class can you confirm ... this one is close :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Last edited by DragonLordJones on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 pm

My vote for MASACRE

2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 cabin 2585
    2013 cabin 2035
    2014 cabin 2589
    2015 cabin 2264
    2016 cabin 8607
    2017 cabin 9611
    2018 cabin 8457
    2019 cabin 8673
    2020 cabin 6659

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:58 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:going with the vote on FB and here I count ... Claim the Throne 50 - Masacre 50 most of had a couple last minute votes for Masacre only 1 vote difference oppps tie

which gives CtT the title .... Stained Class can you confirm ... this one is close :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Since Monday is not over (no time limit listed for the cutoff), I will change my vote to Masacre. My other choice (Suborned) was not in the running. I'd like to see Masacre get the award. They were great.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:34 pm

ok Masacre has a 1 vote lead ......... 12:00AM central time will be final tally and no further votes will be taken :cheers: :beerhorns:

damn this year is a tough one to call :givebeer:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:20 pm

COME ON CLAIM THE THRONE!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:58 pm

I vote for Claim the Throne
    Juanjo
    Wiper

by Juanjo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 pm

My vote goes to MASACRE
    2015 survived at cabin 2374
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:13 pm

I vote Suborned. 350 Million times. Church.
    mostly a movie quote
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • drf1223
    Wiper

by drf1223 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 pm

2015's award belongs to Masacre!

South American Legion!

:deathmetal:
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Claim the Throne!
    For The Horde!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 pm

ANTIKRISS wrote:Claim the Throne!

You already voted for them on the last page.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Cheater!!!! :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • mephis
    Wiper

by mephis » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm

And the winner is... MASACRE!
  • elgrandragon
    Oiler

by elgrandragon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Masacre :bangers: :bangers: :wank:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:02 pm

13 votes here for Claim the Throne + 40 from facebook = 53
    7 votes for Masacre +48 votes from facebook = 55

so looks like Masacre takes the win by 2 ........ or do we do a separate poll just between these two bands :shock: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:18 am

DragonLordJones wrote:13 votes here for Claim the Throne + 40 from facebook = 53
    7 votes for Masacre +48 votes from facebook = 55

so looks like Masacre takes the win by 2 ........ or do we do a separate poll just between these two bands :shock: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

We could make a separated poll.. and take this as a pattern for future cripper awards...

1. Open Vote for the smaller bands
    2. Poll with the most voted bands. (not necessarily 2.. if we had a 3rd band with 52 votes it could be on the finals, as an example)
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • EmperorPR
    Oiler

by EmperorPR » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm

MASACRE!!
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer

by angelyuyo » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Masacre!!!!!
    2011DONE
    2012 DONE
    BARGE TO HELL DONE
    2013 DONE
    2014 DONE
    2015 DONE
    2016 BEST LINEUP EVER DONE
    2017 DONE
    2018DONE
    2019 Done
    2020 I need my booking code
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 pm

CRIPPER AWARD WINNER 2015
    MASACRE

:cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Congrats to Masacre! I may prefer Claim the Throne but I was on their floor, I saw the sign on their door. That makes them pretty awesome dudes :cheers:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:17 pm

I really thought Claim the Throne was gonna walk away with this ........ Congratulations to MASACRE for the win :viking: :givebeer:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:30 am

Phoenix wrote:Congrats to Masacre! I may prefer Claim the Throne but I was on their floor, I saw the sign on their door. That makes them pretty awesome dudes :cheers:

I was using Deck 10 as a quick "cut-through" when I wanted to get to the other end of the ship in a hurry without dodging the crowds on the pool-deck, and I saw their cabin door. I'm still kicking myself for not getting a pic.
    I voted for Claim the Throne, but I'm happy that Masacre got the win. It was clear THEY were happy to be on the boat with us!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:14 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

Cheater!!!! :lol:

hahaha, I don't even remember hahha
    For The Horde!
  • izegrim_jeroen
    Wiper

by izegrim_jeroen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:23 am

Hey guys 'n girls.
    Following this thread again :-)
    Yes, the award was presented to us at the end of the pressconference by Andy.
    Indeed, he wants this to be an audience-thing (like someone mentioned earlier in this thread), but he was more than happy to invest into the awesome patch-vest that Kim Dylla made and hand it out to us personally. Marloes and I were both on board as visitors, as we had such an amazing time in 2014. And again, it was a total blast.
    We have the vest at home now, also with the patches from previous winners. We will return the vest (somehow) to the organisation, so every year a winner is added to this trophee. Again our thanks to all you people that voted for us (awesome !!), Britta from Cripper for setting this all up, Kim for making the vest and Andy for... well... for the cruise and a lifetime experience !
    Pics of the vest can be found on our facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Izegrim

Cheers and see you all next year (or somewhere on the road).
    Jeroen on behalf of Izegrim
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Fuckin sweet! Hope to see you guys again soon!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 230 posts