Post Reply 71 posts
Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:38 pm

    When Eric and I got to our Stateroom there was a coupon book on the counter for RC "gold members" 2 for 1 drinks, 10 percent off spa, buy one photo get the next for 50% off, Free slot pull, etc.

    Had no idea what it was but we thought it was a mistake that was left in our room.

    When I got my massage Tuesday , my masseuse took the coupon and asked if I was a gold member and I said "I do not know" she asked for my Seapass thing and I showed it to her and she said "Yes, you are" and pointed to the BTH logo and barely readable behind the logo "GOLD" was printed on it. When I went back to the cabin and told Eric, he took his card out and it did not have the GOLD print behind the logo. Which was odd because he has been "lead passenger" the 3 cruises.

    Image
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:08 pm

    I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 pm

    mooyagi wrote:I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.


    cool yeah i hope so, i only used 3 coupons in the book. the 2 for 1 milkshake at Johnny Rockets was a nice one. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.


    cool yeah i hope so, i only used 3 coupons in the book. the 2 for 1 milkshake at Johnny Rockets was a nice one. :)


    Mmmm. I'd like that coupon. There better be a coupon book in my room in January :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm

    mooyagi wrote:I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.

    is gold membership bookable?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.

    is gold membership bookable?


    What do you mean by bookable?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.

    is gold membership bookable?

    What do you mean by bookable?

    why did you get gold membership? did you pay extra?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:is gold membership bookable?

    What do you mean by bookable?

    why did you get gold membership? did you pay extra?


    Join the Crown and Anchor Society from Royal Caribbean. It's free. You get a set of perks depending on your status. One point for each night spent on the ship.

    https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&snav=1
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

    mooyagi wrote:Join the Crown and Anchor Society from Royal Caribbean. It's free. You get a set of perks depending on your status. One point for each night spent on the ship.

    https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&snav=1

    AHA! thanks for sharing!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    stoverkill
    Midshipman
    Posts: 867
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm
    Location: DALLAS TEXAS
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by stoverkill » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Join the Crown and Anchor Society from Royal Caribbean. It's free. You get a set of perks depending on your status. One point for each night spent on the ship.

    https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&snav=1

    AHA! thanks for sharing!


    Yes, thank you! I just signed up. I'm at gold level and am on my way to Platinum! Platinum members get a lapel pin!

    http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Crown+%26+Anchor+Society&faqId=4239&faqSubjectId=340&faqType=faq
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

    WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 pm

    Has anyone figured out how the points system works? I have 15 points, half way to getting a pin and a robe :lol: Barge To Hell isn't showing up in my past cruises though. Apparently at 700 points you get a free 7 night cruise in a balcony stateroom...That's a lot of fucking cruises you'd have to go on haha.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 pm

    mooyagi wrote:One point for each night spent on the ship.


    Dumb question Ryan found it. However I think it's days on the ship, so 4 nights + 1 for debarkation day. So 15 makes sense. So basically after 140 UMC cruises you get a free week long cruise...
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    IMayGo
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 137
    Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am
    Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by IMayGo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 pm

    I think that after 140 UMC cruises, I will be too old and too deaf to enjoy the free cruise... unless it is a Reumathology and Otolaryngology Society Cruise
    IDidGo! Twice!
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 pm

    That's only 3 a year for like 40-50 years :lol:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 pm

    Stained Class wrote:Has anyone figured out how the points system works? I have 15 points, half way to getting a pin and a robe :lol: Barge To Hell isn't showing up in my past cruises though. Apparently at 700 points you get a free 7 night cruise in a balcony stateroom...That's a lot of fucking cruises you'd have to go on haha.


    I checked for barge on mine too and it said give the system 2 weeks after the return date and then call them if you don't see it on there.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 pm

    Stained Class wrote:That's only 3 a year for like 40-50 years :lol:


    We're gonna need some longer cruises :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Has anyone figured out how the points system works? I have 15 points, half way to getting a pin and a robe :lol: Barge To Hell isn't showing up in my past cruises though. Apparently at 700 points you get a free 7 night cruise in a balcony stateroom...That's a lot of fucking cruises you'd have to go on haha.


    I checked for barge on mine too and it said give the system 2 weeks after the return date and then call them if you don't see it on there.

    Oh well, we got the points. I want my robe that I'll apparently get in 2 years! I'm literally gonna walk around wearing only that :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:12 pm

    Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Has anyone figured out how the points system works? I have 15 points, half way to getting a pin and a robe :lol: Barge To Hell isn't showing up in my past cruises though. Apparently at 700 points you get a free 7 night cruise in a balcony stateroom...That's a lot of fucking cruises you'd have to go on haha.


    I checked for barge on mine too and it said give the system 2 weeks after the return date and then call them if you don't see it on there.

    Oh well, we got the points. I want my robe that I'll apparently get in 2 years! I'm literally gonna walk around wearing only that :mrgreen:


    Image
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 pm

    Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Has anyone figured out how the points system works? I have 15 points, half way to getting a pin and a robe :lol: Barge To Hell isn't showing up in my past cruises though. Apparently at 700 points you get a free 7 night cruise in a balcony stateroom...That's a lot of fucking cruises you'd have to go on haha.


    I checked for barge on mine too and it said give the system 2 weeks after the return date and then call them if you don't see it on there.

    Oh well, we got the points. I want my robe that I'll apparently get in 2 years! I'm literally gonna walk around wearing only that :mrgreen:

    Bald ball flashes! :shock:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Empire
    Crewman
    Posts: 82
    Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 am
    Location: Franconia / Gerrmany

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Empire » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 am

    I´ve Gold Status now :P

    So I have Onboard Benefits like "Meet the Stars" :bangers: ...wow!
    2011: missed, 2012 - 2019: survived 2020: SOON
  • User avatar
    Lala
    Midshipman
    Posts: 846
    Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 am
    Location: Bochum - Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Lala » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 am

    8 Gold Points.......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

    www.lalasreisen.de
  • User avatar
    Tuup
    Midshipman
    Posts: 956
    Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am
    Location: Wijlre (NL)
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Tuup » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 am

    Apparently I missed out on something then... not something that the Dutch like! :P
    Just registered, gold member without Barge showing up yet. I'll give them some time to add that and will make sure to have it on there before 70K.
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 am

    Lala wrote:8 Gold Points.......

    That's weird, you should have 10. Click the "missing points" thing.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    Lala wrote:8 Gold Points.......

    That's weird, you should have 10. Click the "missing points" thing.


    Definitely 8 for the two 70K cruises. How do you have 10?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    Lala wrote:8 Gold Points.......

    That's weird, you should have 10. Click the "missing points" thing.


    Definitely 8 for the two 70K cruises. How do you have 10?

    I have 15...
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:30 am

    LOL OMFG My dad has the same name as me.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:31 am

    Stained Class wrote:LOL OMFG My dad has the same name as me.


    :lol: Awesome. Don't tell him you're stealing his points!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by Stained Class » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:LOL OMFG My dad has the same name as me.


    :lol: Awesome. Don't tell him you're stealing his points!

    Wait that means I should actually be at 19 then! And they're going on another one in January! I'll be strutting that robe by next year!
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:LOL OMFG My dad has the same name as me.


    :lol: Awesome. Don't tell him you're stealing his points!

    Wait that means I should actually be at 19 then! And they're going on another one in January! I'll be strutting that robe by next year!


    Uh oh :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    stoverkill
    Midshipman
    Posts: 867
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm
    Location: DALLAS TEXAS
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by stoverkill » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 am

    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

    WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:23 pm

    do the first two cruises count when I register now?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 pm

    last_candle wrote:do the first two cruises count when I register now?


    Yes. They'll search your name when you sign up and all previous cruises will be added. That means you should start with Gold status.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:25 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:do the first two cruises count when I register now?

    Yes. They'll search your name when you sign up and all previous cruises will be added. That means you should start with Gold status.

    you know EVERYTHING!
    thx!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:do the first two cruises count when I register now?

    Yes. They'll search your name when you sign up and all previous cruises will be added. That means you should start with Gold status.

    you know EVERYTHING!
    thx!


    That I do :beerwink:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

    ---ok, now that I started reading, I realized that the first sentence would have answered my question already :D
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman
    Posts: 699
    Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: PA
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by DemonNIN » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

    Thanks I just signed up for the Crown &Anchor club
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by last_candle » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:43 pm

    DemonNIN wrote:Thanks I just signed up for the Crown &Anchor club

    me too!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 am

    me three :smoking:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1907
    Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm
    Location: London, England.
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by doomguy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I have gold membership from the previous two cruises but for some reason it didn't get put on my profile for Barge. Weird since it had my Crown and Anchor Society membership listed when I checked in for Barge. I was actually kinda pissed because I wanted the coupons. Went to the customer service desk to complain but apparently you gotta go somewhere on Deck 7 to take care of that stuff and I just got lazy. I'll be sure they have it right for 70K.


    cool yeah i hope so, i only used 3 coupons in the book. the 2 for 1 milkshake at Johnny Rockets was a nice one. :)


    Mmmm. I'd like that coupon. There better be a coupon book in my room in January :bitch:

    I thought Johnny Rockets was payable on entry, then you can eat and drink whatever you want in there, so what's the point in a coupon?
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

    2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Anyone else get Gold Memberships ?

    by mooyagi » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 am

    Conrad wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    cool yeah i hope so, i only used 3 coupons in the book. the 2 for 1 milkshake at Johnny Rockets was a nice one. :)


    Mmmm. I'd like that coupon. There better be a coupon book in my room in January :bitch:

    I thought Johnny Rockets was payable on entry, then you can eat and drink whatever you want in there, so what's the point in a coupon?


    Milkshakes at Johnny Rocket's cost extra. They aren't covered by the entrance fee.
    I should get around to updating my signature
Post Reply 71 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 105 guests