Post Reply 44 posts
Sleep?
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

Sleep?

by Blumpkin » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 am

Just curious how much sleep people get on the cruise. I personally HAVE to get my beauty rest, meaning a full night's sleep (as well as take periodic rests throughout the day whenever I get tired). I can go sleep-deprived for a day or so, but not the whole 4 days (5 if you count the pre-cruise shenanigans), but I've heard plenty of people say they hardly sleep at all until after they get off the boat. I don't know how they do this, especially if they're drinking a lot (drinking makes me tired), although none of the people who told me this moshed during any of the shows, so that definitely helps save some energy. What's your sleep schedule like while on the cruise?
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

Re: Sleep?

by stoverkill » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

I was drinking beer all day, every day. I was in the mosh pit all day, every day, and I got about 3 hours sleep every day.

Thrashing hard, livin' fast, dyin' young, and leaving a good-looking corpse.... that's the life for me! :beerbang:

Try power napping :trashdrink:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 am

yeah, 3 hours a night average was about the best I could pull off
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 am

The shows usually start at 10 am and end at 4 or 5 am, then it's time for karaoke. So the only time left for sleep is between 6-9am :)
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 am

First 70K I got about 3 hours of sleep a night. Second 70K I got a lot of sleep. Planned on taking naps but then had a ton of trouble rolling out of bed from them. On Barge I got a decent amount of sleep as the running order was nice enough to let me sleep in on most days.

The day we make our port stop is the day I get the most sleep. I prefer to sleep in then just spend a couple of hours at most off the ship. If Cockburn Town is like Nassau, it will be hard to get me off the boat. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 am

I also like to get my sleep. Hell if I could get 10 hours a night I would, though on the boat of course that isn't possible. I think I usually got around 5-6 hours of sleep except the last night. The first cruise I just didn't sleep the last night, the second one I got about a hour and for Barge I got about 2 hours the last night. I suspect this cruise I will have a lot of sleep time :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 am

On 70k I got average 4 hours sleep a night, except for the last night, when I did not sleep at all.
    On Barge to Hell I had max. 2 hours sleep a night, with some 2 times of 15min powernaps on a deck chair mainly during sound check :shred: so not really sleep.
    When I got off the ship on Friday, I slept more than 16 hours before my Saturday's flight.
    As Stover said - live is short, so live fast :wank:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:55 pm

The first bands don't start til 10 AM, gives you enough time to get 6 hrs sleep if you want.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 pm

i read a study that said multiple 45 minute power naps (with rem sleep) work best. any longer than 40 mins rem and you just feel more tired. or you can heed the words of the great warren zevon "I'll sleep when i'm dead" :death: :death: :death:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Sleep? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

I personally had no problem getting a good 6 hours of sleep. Usually stayed up till 2-4 am and got up 9-10. If you want to get sleep you could easily miss the early morning shows and sleep in.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Seriously thought this thread was going to be about the doom metal band Sleep.

The problem with the cruise is that everyone has total fear of missing out (FOMO). The first cruise, I didn't go to much karaoke because most of the bands I wanted to see either played disgustingly early (Swashbuckle) or disgustingly late (Witchburner), so I was up until 4:30 watching bands or up at 9:30 making sure I was in the front for Swashbuckle (I could've gone to that at 9:59 and still been up front. . .).

Last year, I was a karaoke fiend and got about 2-3 hours of rest a day. I did a lot of relaxing during sets of bands I wanted to see but didn't need to be up front for (Venom I watched from the Viking Crown, Riot I was in the seats in the Spectrum, etc.).

Basically, you just have to think like a cold-blooded animal -- conserve energy when you can and go friggin' nuts when you want to. It worked well for me last year.
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm a big fan of getting a full night's sleep as well, but on the cruise it was rare that I was ready for bed before 4am. I'd get tired a lot, but there were so many other things I wanted to do or places I wanted to be. Occasionally though there were a few times where I said "F*** this band, I'm taking a nap." I didn't drink a lot of coffee or energy drinks or anything. I think most of us were running on adrenaline from the excitement.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Blumpkin wrote:Just curious how much sleep people get on the cruise. I personally HAVE to get my beauty rest, meaning a full night's sleep (as well as take periodic rests throughout the day whenever I get tired). I can go sleep-deprived for a day or so, but not the whole 4 days (5 if you count the pre-cruise shenanigans), but I've heard plenty of people say they hardly sleep at all until after they get off the boat. I don't know how they do this, especially if they're drinking a lot (drinking makes me tired), although none of the people who told me this moshed during any of the shows, so that definitely helps save some energy. What's your sleep schedule like while on the cruise?

i moshed and drank and only slept about 4-5 hrs a night. somehow it works. in real life i enjoy at least 7 hours :-) i dunno, just go with it and if you need a nap, take it!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 am

Not enough I guess, because I wake up still drunk every morning. Going to bed somewhere between 6-8 and crawl out of my bunk at 9. Try to sleep a bit longer when the ship is ashore. I really didn't care much for either Cozumel or the Caymans. Just took a stroll on each island to buy some stuff. On the first night / morning on 2011's cruise, I have some loose memories that the ship was very empty and that's why I left for bed. I also have trouble to sleep when things are moving, like ships, trains and on flights.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 am

Conrad wrote:Sleep? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

:lol: Lord jesus it's a metal cruise!

Ecliptica wrote:Seriously thought this thread was going to be about the doom metal band Sleep.

Me too :lol:

As far as sleep goes, I have one thing to say:

MARGARITAS AND RED BULL.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 pm

OH MY GOD HOW I LOVE MARGARITAS.
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 pm

ArlequinA wrote:OH MY GOD HOW I LOVE MARGARITAS.

OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME :party:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 pm

I don't know how you guys do it. I just know I can't stay up like that. Once I fall asleep (unless it's somewhere really uncomfortable or loud), I sleep all the way through unless something wakes me up. I know I definitely stay asleep if I've been drinking too. I'd usually go to sleep late, then wake up around 12 or 1, which meant unfortunately missing the early shows. It definitely would be nicer if it were a 5 day cruise with only the bands playing over the course of only 12 hours on the full play days (sea days).
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Blumpkin wrote:I don't know how you guys do it. I just know I can't stay up like that. Once I fall asleep (unless it's somewhere really uncomfortable or loud), I sleep all the way through unless something wakes me up. I know I definitely stay asleep if I've been drinking too. I'd usually go to sleep late, then wake up around 12 or 1, which meant unfortunately missing the early shows. It definitely would be nicer if it were a 5 day cruise with only the bands playing over the course of only 12 hours on the full play days (sea days).

I set an alarm, so that I don't oversleep like Marlo. It's not even hard getting up after a 2 hour sleep because there is just too much awesomeness to be had.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

I made the mistake of taking off on a flight home the Friday last year. This time I booked a hotel for sleep.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Exactly!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

15 hrs total on 70K - 2011
    13 hrs total on 70K - 2012
    10 hrs total on Barge
    Predict even less on 70K -2013

At home though I like 8-10 hrs / night.
    Last edited by Goddess of Metal on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Jebus_Cripes wrote:I made the mistake of taking off on a flight home the Friday last year. This time I booked a hotel for sleep.

The only drawback is that a lot of times they won't let you check in very early
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:

:lol: Lord jesus it's a metal cruise!

Haha!

I slept normally between about 5:00-5:30 and 9:00. I set my alarm for 9am every morning, so I could get up, have a quick shower and breakfast before the events started. Except for the final night I decided to go all out and do an all nighter in the Boleros lounge for Karaoke, being the final night after the last band had played, and since I never saw much of the Karaoke at all the previous days. Surprisingly I didn't feel tired at all that morning when we're leaving the boat, I felt quite good albeit a little bit depressed that it was all over. There was plenty of time to sleep on the plane if I wanted to, so that was ok.

I only felt tired during one of the days and was dozing off during one of the bands I was up front for, haha. But I think I had some red bull and a meal after that to re-energize myself and all was good.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I slept and ate way more than I should have on Barge. I'm hoping to get less sleep and eat better on 70k. :viking:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm

4 - 6 hours sleep per night then, if there's a lull in the lineup, maybe a power nap at some point in the day with an alarm set. Rinse, repeat and sleep when it's over (or when ya die as they say) :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:13 pm

I guess since I feel since I'm on vacation, I want to sleep in. Maybe next time I'll try being a little more sleep deprived. It'll be difficult though, so no promises. I definitely had to put work in to keeping up my energy on the cruise -- tons of water (which was one of the reasons why I didn't drink much, and generally don't drink much at shows), large meals (2 a day and then that stupid pizza after the restaurants closed) with plenty of fruits and vegetables and little rests when I could (whether it be napping, lying down or sitting down).
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Personally I felt great on the cruise and I drank a LOT. It was after the cruise I finally crashed. Maybe there is something to that adrenaline theory...
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:35 pm

I slept about 6 hours a night.

One night, I was up until 8am at karaoke, so of course I missed Atheist and Alestorm on the pool deck. I was disappoint.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:4 - 6 hours sleep per night then, if there's a lull in the lineup, maybe a power nap at some point in the day with an alarm set. Rinse, repeat and sleep when it's over (or when ya die as they say) :headbanger:

But sleep is so wonderful!
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:05 pm

I got most hours of sleep on wednesday after returning from Cayman... first one hour and a half in the form of Children of Bodom gig, then went to a one hour power nap, which turned in almost 4 and lost Kataklysm show on the pool :bitch: :bitch:
    Then got up, got drunk again an slept two or three more hours. The rest of the days were 4 hours or less (none on last night).
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:11 pm

On barge bands ended at like 3 before the destination port so i got a couple extra hours in that night
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 pm

4-7 hours.

Please note that the people on this forum are the minority of people that actually attend the cruise. You'll see WAY LESS people after 1:00 am than you will at 9:00 pm. Most people sleep. There are people you'll eat dinner with that you won't see the rest of the entire cruise. Everybody does their own thing. Sleep or don't sleep. It's your call. I've seen shows at 2 am with 50 people there. In a 2000 person cruise, what exactly do you think most people are doing?

This forum is a small subset and are more of the hardcore crowd. Just be aware of that.
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 am

rwalters wrote:4-7 hours.

Please note that the people on this forum are the minority of people that actually attend the cruise. You'll see WAY LESS people after 1:00 am than you will at 9:00 pm. Most people sleep. There are people you'll eat dinner with that you won't see the rest of the entire cruise. Everybody does their own thing. Sleep or don't sleep. It's your call. I've seen shows at 2 am with 50 people there. In a 2000 person cruise, what exactly do you think most people are doing?

This forum is a small subset and are more of the hardcore crowd. Just be aware of that.

Hmm, I saw quite a bit of people during the late shows. The late hour stuff there was definitely less people, but they could've just been scattered all around the ship for all I know. So it's hard to say when the "peak" attendance period was, especially since the earliest show I saw was at 1 PM.
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:41 am

pablov8 wrote:I got most hours of sleep on wednesday after returning from Cayman... first one hour and a half in the form of Children of Bodom gig, then went to a one hour power nap, which turned in almost 4 and lost Kataklysm show on the pool :bitch: :bitch:
    Then got up, got drunk again an slept two or three more hours. The rest of the days were 4 hours or less (none on last night).

That's why I don't like the idea of running on fumes the entire day. It's so easy to fall asleep in those cushy chairs in the lounges, and I'm not good at "power naps" if I've only gotten like 4 hours of sleep. I also wanted to spend more than just a couple hours in port, so I didn't want to turn that day into a time to catch up on sleep.
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 am

A few 5-minutes' power naps on the couches in the theatre or in the lounge basically do it for me normally. I've been promising myself to use the bed in my cabin, but that just isn't happening.
  • AlexB
    Oiler

by AlexB » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 am

70k 2012: about 3 hours of sleep per night

BTH: first and last night without sleep, the other nights: about 2-3 hours

No powernaps, just great food, moshing, Coca-Cola and beers, lots of beers, and whisky in the evening
    Aeon - Agalloch - ALGEBRA - Akercocke - Anaal Nathrakh – Centurian - CEREMONIAL OATH - Dawn Of Dreams - December Flower - Dodheimsgard – Gorguts – KING DIAMOND – MITHRAS – Sounds Of Fury – Terrorizer – The New Dominion – Therapy? – Thulcandra – Unanimated
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 pm

I heard on the last 70K, Fabio did some awesome karaoke. As a big Rhapsody fan, what are my best chances of catching some Fabio karaoke too, assuming he'll be up for it again? Was that early morning, after the shows ended?
    Survivor:
    70K 2013 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578
    70K 2014 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Metal1529 wrote:I heard on the last 70K, Fabio did some awesome karaoke. As a big Rhapsody fan, what are my best chances of catching some Fabio karaoke too, assuming he'll be up for it again? Was that early morning, after the shows ended?

Yeah just go to karaoke, it'll happen whenever. Hopefully there will be more artist participation then there was on barge.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:29 am

Fabio did some pretty good Karaoke, the one song I did hear him do was with a girl, I remember it being close to about 5am because I went to bed not long after that, don't remember what day (tuesday or wednesday). That was the only time I went to the Karaoke lounge other than the final night which was an all-nighter, and I spent probably no more than an hour in there, so for me it was purely by chance. Your best bet would be to spend more time there or like Gnoff said, ask him.

2019 Wishlist:
Post Reply 44 posts