Post Reply 44 posts
Sleep?
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Sleep?

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Metal1529 wrote:I heard on the last 70K, Fabio did some awesome karaoke. As a big Rhapsody fan, what are my best chances of catching some Fabio karaoke too, assuming he'll be up for it again? Was that early morning, after the shows ended?

Yeah just go to karaoke, it'll happen whenever. Hopefully there will be more artist participation then there was on barge.

There was hardly any on Barge. Actually, I can only remember seeing Mayhem do it. Was only there on two of the nights though.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Thanks, guys! I'll see if I can hunt down Fabio on the ship :) My husband's already complaining I'm becoming a groupie though haha. I say it doesn't count because I don't find Fabio attractive, I just like Rhapsody a lot.
    Survivor:
    70K 2013 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578
    70K 2014 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Sleep is what you do after the cruise,I got 10 hours total last year with an inside cabin.This year went for an outside cabin so I wake up with the sun,last year I went to the late Samael show went to sleep about 5 a.m. woke up at 7 a.m. and went to breakfast.Right across from me was the whole band Samael, it was surreal.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

A little bit of Fabio doing Karoke last 70K:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5rsGxzb7rU
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation