Post Reply 43 posts
Which band has make you buy your ticket?
    ttiger
    Crewman

Which band has make you buy your ticket?

by ttiger » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 pm

I dont know if their is another tread on that subject.
    So , tell us the ONE band that make you empty your pocket and come aboard!

I've buy my ticket last week, right after the Lizy Borden announcement. Im from quebec , canada, and fans of the band since their 1st LP, they never toured quebec, so i never seen them in concert. So they make me buy the ticket , ill see them for the very first time in my life :)

Last year i was there for Amorphis, Nightwish and Therion.
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: Which band has make you buy your ticket?

by Monmisreal » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 pm

First year we didnt find out about it until late so we booked based on the first half of the bands. Second and third years were booked just because. Kind of hard to say no since we live soo close compared to everyone else
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 pm

If there's ONE band that made me go from "no way I can afford it" to "I'll figure something out" it was Tyr.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Captain Alex is secretly there to see Anacrusis but will be along any time now to deny it.
    Last edited by AnacrusisVOX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Well I would say Kreator but they were announced AFTER I signed up.
    What really made me get onbroad again was how the line up kept getting better as time went on for the 2nd cruise.
    It sure didn't happen that way this time.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 pm

AnacrusisVOX wrote:Captain Alex is secretly there to see Anacrusis but will be along any time now to deny it.

What happened to Mooyagi? :lol:

Barge To Hell for me was definitely At The Gates. Hypocrisy and Artillery were important too, but ATG was the band that made me go OMG IM GOING. The first year was I guess Sonata Arctica and Stratovarius and the second year I booked completely blind and it was amazing.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:13 pm

With only about 10 bands announced for the first cruise I booked. Booked the second blind. Booked the third blind.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• DrStein
    Oiler

!

by DrStein » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

In Flames, Helloween and Sabaton.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Booked the first one the first day of because I wanted to be Passenger #1. Still not sure if that's ever been confirmed by Andy/Allison or not.

But booked entirely because of Sonata Arctica at that time.

Booked the next two blindly. I probably wouldn't have booked last year based on lineup until Orphaned Land was announced though. No single band besides Orphaned Land or Edguy last year would've made me book alone.

This year, had I not booked early, I would've got my ticket the second Angra was announced. I've already seen Tyr and Ensiferum (though they are my two favorite bands) and I have a couple of other 10/10 bands (Holy Grail, Arkona, Sabaton), but Angra and Heidevolk are the only ones I've never had the chance to see live.

If they want me for 2014, I will book solely on Metsatoll, Avantasia, Svartsot, Powerwolf, or Falconer.
    Karlis
    Oiler

by Karlis » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Mainly my birthdaypresent to myself.
    2nd, many great bands I´ve never seen live before:
    Angra, Anacrusis, Nile, Helstar, Metal Church, Rage, Flotsam & Jetsam.
    Great mix of genres...
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Stained Class wrote:What happened to Mooyagi? :lol:

too-many-quoted-quotes typo. I think he might even be planning on watching a set
  • Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

I booked 2012 blind based on how good the 2011 lineup was.
    I booked 2013 blind based on how much fun I had in 2012.
    I will not be booking blind for 2014. I'm sure I would have a blast either way but I will only be willing to spend that kind of money again if there are some bands I REALLY want to see. Kalmah will probably be the only band announcement to convince me on its own.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 pm

AnacrusisVOX wrote:Captain Alex is secretly there to see Anacrusis but will be along any time now to deny it.

haha I don't think so folk haha..
    If there was a band that make me be onbroad this year that should be Lacuna Coil .. but..

In a more deep trip into my mind In fact it was a band I didn't know till last year (and is not one of my favs. in fact ..Eluveitie).. I remmember being all drunk in the middle of the night I decided to go onbroad this year during Eluveitie's gig on Pool Deck last year, I was having so much fun, after days of being with my fav. bands, knowing so many friends, it was a so unique moment, everybody dancing around, drinking, jumping, with the sea and the stars, the guitars so loud!, the drums .. there I decided to buy my ticket for 2013 no matter the lineup
    Last edited by Captain Alex on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Captain Alex wrote:

Afraid we'll make a fan out of you? ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Booked very early for all the cruises and can't really say one band made me book.
    AnacrusisVOX wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:What happened to Mooyagi? :lol:

too-many-quoted-quotes typo. I think he might even be planning on watching a set

Yup! I plan on watching a set. If I don't enjoy it, you owe me a beer. If I do enjoy it, you owe me a beer for the CDs I'll buy. ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

First year: Epica and Moonspell. The rest I booked blindly, though this year I'd say Tiamat and Anathema
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 pm

KDibildeaux wrote: Anathema

:lol: :lol: that was a good one .. this year I'd say Lacuna and Dimmu :P
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Captain Alex wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote: Anathema

:lol: :lol: that was a good one .. this year I'd say Lacuna and Dimmu :P

Boo! A girl can dream, right? :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 pm

AnacrusisVOX wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

haha ok ok you achieve me to see a youtube video and attend to a gig with that one ... but if I don't enjoy it I want a beer too :cheers:
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Captain Alex wrote:
    AnacrusisVOX wrote:

haha ok ok you achieve me to see a youtube video and attend to a gig with that one ... but if I don't enjoy it I want a beer too :cheers:

Deal :cheers:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Booked when there was only 8ish bands for the first, Amon Amarth pushed me on that one. Second I booked blindly. Barge I booked blindly and so glad that I booked it although one of the bands I was looking forward to the most cancelled (oh Hypocrisy, you better tour here after you're done your album you wonderfully talented bastards).

Kreator, Tyr, Immolation, Nile and Turisas among a few others held the biggest draw for me and then 3 Inches of Blood were announced, which broke me and my post Barge blues like a twig :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

I missed the first cruise because I found out about it way too late and didn't have the money, but I vowed to go on the next one if there was going to be another one, regardless of the line-up, I was really hoping it would become an annual event. My Dying Bride alone would have been enough for me to book it, and they were one of the first 7 bands announced.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 pm

2011 - got on broad soon as we found out about it, but EPICA and SONATA ARCTICA were the two that did it for us.

2012 - booked almost straight away due to the strength of the first 2 announcements - Eluveitie, My Dying Bride, Stratovarius, Therion, Tristania, Amorphis. Ended up seeing 2 sets from each of those!!

2013 - took a while for me to commit. But Lacuna and Delain would be the top two bands on the lineup for me.

2014 - It would take at least 5 of these 10 bands for me to book: Amaranthe, Battlelore, Tarja, Tarot, Avantasia, Powerwolf, Van Canto, Within Temptation, Xandria, Magnum
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Turisas. Absolutely THE reason I booked (and being able to cruise with the most awesome Vorpalbunny as a drinking/concert buddy). I am VERY happy with the lineup in general though. :party:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Pamela wrote:Turisas. Absolutely THE reason I booked (and being able to cruise with the most awesome Vorpalbunny as a drinking/concert buddy). I am VERY happy with the lineup in general though. :party:

She lies. I'm the ONLY reason she booked. :party:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

For me and of course more for my girlfriend it's Subway to Sally. :shock:

:oops: :D :oops:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 am

Arkona, Doro, Lacuna Coil and Týr were the top ones for me at the time of booking.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am

So far, Unexpect, Ensiferum, In Flames, Arkona, Tiamat, Turisas and Sabaton for me are bands im DEFINATELY seeing for both sets. otherwise ill be :belly:
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 am

For me the best announcements (still are) were Nile and Immolation, and they were among the initial ten-band announcement.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am

For me it was a combined effort of Anacrusis and Helstar. I have a hard time putting one over the other.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:38 am

I have known about the cruise since the beginning and this year my awesome wife said, ok. go. :headbanger: i booked based on checking out the forums and how much fun it looked to be regardless of bands playing. its always about the people! :3drunks:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:28 am

2011 - didn't not know about the cruise till it was way to late
    2012 - booked based on the first 7 or 8 announced Eluveitie then was stoked for god knows how many others
    BTH - booked based on the idea and BEHEMOTH!!!!!!!!!
    2013 - booked for a few reasons 1) post BTH depression was kicking my ass 2) i was not able to rejoin "normal" life like after the first time ( shouting fuck yeah and throwing the horns is not an acceptable greeting in a 4 star hotel so my bosses tell me ) and finally 3 Inches of Blood pushed me over the edge
    BTH2 - will be booked blind and happy
    2014 - will be line up based and depend on blind luck as to whether or not my euro trip plans have been laid or if i keep procrastinating and saying next year :P
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 am

None, I just decided last year that I'd book a cabin right away even if no bands were announced.

The announcement of Metal Church reinforced my decision, but that was much later.
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:For me it was a combined effort of Anacrusis and Helstar. I have a hard time putting one over the other.

Any happy people here? AnacrusisVOX :lol:
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 am

cowboy71 wrote:2011 - got on broad soon as we found out about it, but EPICA and SONATA ARCTICA were the two that did it for us.

2012 - booked almost straight away due to the strength of the first 2 announcements - Eluveitie, My Dying Bride, Stratovarius, Therion, Tristania, Amorphis. Ended up seeing 2 sets from each of those!!

2013 - took a while for me to commit. But Lacuna and Delain would be the top two bands on the lineup for me.

2014 - It would take at least 5 of these 10 bands for me to book: Amaranthe, Battlelore, Tarja, Tarot, Avantasia, Powerwolf, Van Canto, Within Temptation, Xandria, Magnum

guess I've been prety similar..

2011 - I was impressed by Epica, Sonata Arctica and Stratovarius announcement but honestly after seeing that strange and poor quality spot I thougt everything was some kind of swindle and I decided no to go (yes I'm talking about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvNTuouu65A ) .. Iced Earth was a good add, Stratovarius was a good cancellation for me.. I was able to see them following year.
    2012 - After seeing the youtube videos from 2011 I could be sure It was not a swindle and Therion, Stratovarius and Nightwish announcements made me book immediately (glad I was able to see Stratovarius that year) .. Kamelot+Fabio, Tristana, In Extremo, COB, Hamerfall and Amorphis were fucking good adds to that lineup! well Eluveitie, Orphaned Land, MDB, Dark Funeral, that trip was fucking crazy!
    2013 - Booked 'cause of Lacuna Coil but the desicion was already taken before .. the better add since that for me has been Angra+Fabio but honestly I was expecting a better lineup, specially after last year's kickass lineup!
    2014 - Avantasia is enough to make me book, but of course I expect great adds like Stratovarius, Kamelot, Dimmu Borgir, Apocalyptica, Therion, Tarot, Epica, Xandria, Syrens Call, Symphony X, Powerwolf maybe is time for a bigger band .. could it be Judas?
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:11 am

2011 I did not knew about this cruise
    2012 I found 70000 tons looking for Nighwish schedule. clicked a link and 5 minutes later I was in.
    2013 I was 99% sure that i have to return. The line up this year turned up amazing for me. Starting with Angra, Tyr, Rage+LMB, Helloween, Lacuna Coil, Delain, Evergrey and so many more (there are only 7 bands out of 34 that I don't ike). But the real surprise for me was when UNEXPECT was announced. I can't wait to see them. I don't really care which are the missing 6 bands.
    2014 Put Dream Theater and count on me with no doubts.
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 am

Captain Alex wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:For me it was a combined effort of Anacrusis and Helstar. I have a hard time putting one over the other.

Any happy people here? AnacrusisVOX :lol:

I approve of this message. :mrgreen:
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 am

I didn't think about it in 2011, even if I knew that Sonata were there. I began to think about it after the last year cruise, when Axel Ritt of Grave Digger, who is still filming backstage and on different places while his tours, posted his videos of the cruise on his pages. In a first time I thought to come only if Turisas are coming, then, while reading all your messages on the forum, that teased me, so, I decided to come even if Turisas was not there, but they are here, so, it's more exciting for me :deathhorns:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

2011 I thought it was a hoax
    2012 Riot, Pretty Maids made me go all in
    2013 Delain and Evergrey could be the band if i did not see them at PPUSA and in Flames and Tyr but i saw them on tour this year so due to the weak lineup(IMO) i decided to wait to see the FULL CAST and i am waiting till now.....:)
    metal4ever
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Forgot to add that people wearing 70k t-shirts at MFVF in 2011 and 2012 is the reason that I even know about 70k. Didn't think much about it in 2011, but decided to check it out when I got home after I saw the t-shirts again last year.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
Post Reply 43 posts