Post Reply 123 posts
I Love You Guys
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

Re: I Love You Guys

by D.T. Metal » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:55 am

I soooo agree with everything said. Thankfully some of the cruisers do live close by and we actually see each other at shows here.

For the prior two 70K's I was not able to attend (insert lame excuse here) so Barge was my first taste of the awesomeness and then 70K 2013. One seriously get's hooked, and not necessarily because of the bands but because of YOU GUYS! This is what a Metal Community is all about and I am already looking forward to 2014.

Unfortunately my "party" time was limited on both cruises because I kinda had to work, but for those of you who I did meet - you all kick so much ass and I am so blessed to have met you !!!!! With that being said, no work for me on the next cruise; fuck it - I will hang out, party and watch the bands I actually do like :beerbang:

Hmmm, I thought it was only me with the swollen feet and ankles. On the Barge we actually went to the Starlight every night and didn't eat that much at the buffet, but since the schedule was so much different on 70K we ate more at the buffet this time around. Didn't even face me that there prolly was to much salt or MSG in the food.

Sooo,...I am looking forward to meeting most (since I only meet a couple) of you on the next cruise. :3drunks:
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:I get on the forums this evening and I just want to cry. I can't help but reminisce to last years 70k and the blast that I had on it. It really sucks I couldn't make it this year. I do have to thank the UMC people though for putting this together. Something about 2000 people compared to the 50,000 you get at some of the Europe festivals. It seems more personable and instead of being lost in the crowd you feel like it's hanging out with a bunch of friends you just met. I can't wait to get my ass on that boat again and party it up.

Well said! you just can't get this feeling at something on a larger scale such as Wacken... :viking: :cheers: as great as it may be this is by far a unique experience.
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Maso
    Petty Officer