Post Reply 792 posts
70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm

MLH wrote:Dark Angel reuniting as well! So maybe pick DA, Jag Panzer and Lethal from KIT XVII line up!

Don't know if Jag Panzer is a good request. Conklin left the band to join Satan's Host and they're hitting it really heavy. Just saw them and asked if they (Satan's Host) ever thought about playing a cruise. He said they've been trying for a couple years (since he reformed with the band) and 70k is all booked up for bands. I told him we only knew 14 bands so far. :lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:50 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    MLH wrote:Dark Angel reuniting as well! So maybe pick DA, Jag Panzer and Lethal from KIT XVII line up!

Don't know if Jag Panzer is a good request. Conklin left the band to join Satan's Host and they're hitting it really heavy. Just saw them and asked if they (Satan's Host) ever thought about playing a cruise. He said they've been trying for a couple years (since he reformed with the band) and 70k is all booked up for bands. I told him we only knew 14 bands so far. :lol:

I am good with Satan's Host :shred:
    :cheers:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:45 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

:lol: So he really is just sitting on the announcements then
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 am

Azazel101 wrote:Never seen Benrdiction live and have all ways wanted too.
    How about a special guest appearance by Barney

I never really listened to them before I saw them at metaldays. I gave an album or two a listen when they were announced but that was about it. I figured theyd put on a monster show so I wanted to hold judgement until then, and damn were they good.
    Emily
    Crewman

by Emily » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 am

A miracle in an of itself, I stop slacking and start posting on the forums again.

I want Ex Deo! And Daugr for one of the relatively unknown bands. Mainly Ex Deo. Excitement would cause me to lose the ability to words should they be announced :beerbang:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:04 am

ˆI'd rather have Ade onbroad to command the Roman legions. Way better than Ex Deo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOiZxhsA_E
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Emily
    Crewman

by Emily » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 am

Memnoch wrote:ˆI'd rather have Ade onbroad to command the Roman legions. Way better than Ex Deo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOiZxhsA_E

Oooh!! Many thanks, I had not heard of them. I certainly would not complain about seeing them on broad :beerwink:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 am

Bring DevilDriver on board. They are fucking great on summer breeze.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

I am good with Satan's Host :shred:
    :cheers:

Yeah, they would be a definite two setter, and he's been aware of 70ks for a ng while I guess, so he really wants on. Oh yeah, they were amazing live!! :death: :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

:lol: So he really is just sitting on the announcements then

Yeah, I told Conklin we've only known 14 bands, and we haven't heard anything since the middle of May. He shook his head in disgust and walked away. :lol: I guess he really wants on the cruise. :lol:
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Wish lists are fun to read. Do you ever think Andy takes the time to read them?
    To get an idea of what would be popular?

I saw somewhere here in the forum that Dark Angel are re-uniting! I never saw them live.
    Seen Gene in various bands, the Mighty Gene! Nice guy to! Always friendly!

Gene and Fear Factory on the same cruise might be interesting to see how that would occur!

I'd be happy to DA.

Also: SIGH/DEVIN TOWNSEND/BOLT THROWER/COC/ABSU

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Cardest wrote:Wish lists are fun to read. Do you ever think Andy takes the time to read them?
    To get an idea of what would be popular?

He pays attention - especially when I PM the top requests to him :)

Back at the end of Feb I had collated over 1,400 requests from people here on the forum and on facebook and sent them on to Andy. And he responded to say thanks so he definitely looked at it.

And this is the list that was sent:

22 Amon Amarth
    14 Epica, Hypocrisy, Wintersun
    13 Blind Guradian, King Diamond, Within Temptation
    12 Dark Tranquillity, Demons & Wizards, Kalmah
    11 Accept, Anthrax, Avantasia, Iced Earth, Immortal, Insomnium, Opeth, Therion
    10 Eluveitie
    09 Arch Enemy, Devin Townsend, Equilibrium, Powerwolf, Van Canto
    08 Alestorm, Bel'akor, Borknagar, Gamma Ray, Korpiklaani, Symphony X, Testament
    07 Agalloch, Anathema, Firewind, Ghost, Gojira, Jon Oliva's Pain, Ne Obliviscaris, Omnium Gatherum, Orden Ogan, Rhapsody, Running Wild, Twisted Sister
    06 Bolt Thrower, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor/Ihsahn, Katatonia, Leaves eyes, My Dying Bride, Septic Flesh, Slayer, Solitude Aeturnus, Sonata Arctica, The Crown, Watain, Xandria

So we've already got 5/14 bands from that group!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 pm

ˆ6 from that list, we got Septicflesh (previously known as Septic Flesh). :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I've seen a bunch of my withlist bands at Nova Rock, Rockharz and Rockstad: Falun.
    Audrey Horne, Avantasia, Eisbrecher, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Megaherz, Pagan's Mind, Powerwolf and Van Canto have all enforced their positions on my withlist. Pangan's Mind and Van Canto were especially great live :wank: :wank: :wank:
    Alestorm and Amon Amarth were OK, but they failed to really impress.

New entrants after seeing them live are:
    Accept, Axxis, Elvenking, Grailknights, Månegarm, Orden Ogan and Schwarzer Engel. :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Orden Ogan and Pagans Mind would be tens for me!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:01 pm

An announcement........
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 am

Memnoch wrote:ˆ6 from that list, we got Septicflesh (previously known as Septic Flesh). :beerwink:

LOL - Well spotted!! Cannot believe I missed that!!

6 out of 14 is pretty impressive.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

What's really incredible is how bad taste people have: I'd only want to see seven or eight bands off that list. :mrgreen:

And in case someone's wondering, yes, I mean that people other than me have bad taste in music. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:52 am

Stained Class wrote:Orden Ogan and Pagans Mind would be tens for me!

Same here. I didn't know Orden Ogan before Rockharz (beyond checking out a few songs on YouTube to decide if I was going to watch them), but they completely blew me away. :wank: :wank: :wank:
    I knew Pagan's Mind better, but haven't seem them live before. They were the highlight for me at Rockstad: Falun, totally awesome performance. :wank: :wank: :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:10 pm

I wasn't familiar with Starkill before this tour with Wintersun, and I think they have a bright future ahead of them. I wouldn't mind seeing these guys again onbroad.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Castroh wrote:I wasn't familiar with Starkill before this tour with Wintersun, and I think they have a bright future ahead of them. I wouldn't mind seeing these guys again onbroad.

Yeah, I've been enjoying the CD for months... and they did not disappoint live!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Yeah, I've been enjoying the CD for months... and they did not disappoint live!

You are the reason I gave them a listen and I cannot wait to see them. Show is going to be amazing
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 am

Another wish:

Rotting Christ :metalguy: :beerhorns:

Not bad for black metal :D

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Yeah, I've been enjoying the CD for months... and they did not disappoint live!

You are the reason I gave them a listen and I cannot wait to see them. Show is going to be amazing

OK, Finally gave Starkill a chance and their is absolutely no complaint here
    Bring Them !!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

OK, Finally gave Starkill a chance and their is absolutely no complaint here
    Bring Them !!

I think it'd be an easy band to get onbroad, they're young kids trying to make a name for themselves. So make it happen Andy.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:02 pm

+1 for Starkill. They absolutely kicked ass opening for Wintersun. ...and while you're at it, book Wintersun and Fleshgod Apocalypse too!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 am

I would also like: Equinoxx

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:19 am

I kinda decided that my wishlist is way too long so I'm gonna shorten it to bands that I would jump out of my seat/make squealing noises if they were announced.

...still pretty long but it's about half of what it was before :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:that I would jump out of my seat/make squealing noises if they were announced.

i guess most uf us would do that if ANYTHING were announced :|
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:31 am

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

• lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 pm

It should be great to have Jon Oliva on board

http://www.bravewords.com/news/209368
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 pm

At this point, my wishlist is:

Bands
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:51 am

alex_canada wrote:At this point, my wishlist is:

Bands

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 am

5 Bands would like to be onboard, All of them told me.

Sister Sin
    Vektor
    Thyrfing
    Fire Strike
    Kissing Dynamite
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:30 am

nice ones, especially Sister Sin :beerbang:
    lampropelma wrote:5 Bands would like to be onboard, All of them told me.

Sister Sin
    Vektor
    Thyrfing
    Fire Strike
    Kissing Dynamite
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:32 am

Sister Sin
    Vektor
    Thyrfing
    Fire Strike
    Kissing Dynamite

I would personally be ecstatic with Vektor and Thyrfing. Vektor put on a great show and have tons of energy. Thyrfing would be amazing since that's a band that never ever plays the states.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

Sister Sin
    Vektor
    Thyrfing
    Fire Strike
    Kissing Dynamite

I would personally be ecstatic with Vektor and Thyrfing. Vektor put on a great show and have tons of energy. Thyrfing would be amazing since that's a band that never ever plays the states.

Thyrfing played the states once. They were part of the tri-headliners for Heathen Crusade I (2006). Moonsorrow/Primordial/Thyrfing all made their first US (North American?) appearances at the festival.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:31 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

Sister Sin
    Vektor
    Thyrfing
    Fire Strike
    Kissing Dynamite

Thyrfing played the states once. They were part of the tri-headliners for Heathen Crusade I (2006). Moonsorrow/Primordial/Thyrfing all made their first US (North American?) appearances at the festival.

You are absolutely right about that. I had a couple of friends that played that, wasn't that the year with Bal Sagoth? I look at that as great news since that should indicate that they have their passports so should have no trouble getting into the country. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some Thyrfing. It's not exactly a band that comes through often.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:01 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Thyrfing played the states once. They were part of the tri-headliners for Heathen Crusade I (2006). Moonsorrow/Primordial/Thyrfing all made their first US (North American?) appearances at the festival.

You are absolutely right about that. I had a couple of friends that played that, wasn't that the year with Bal Sagoth? I look at that as great news since that should indicate that they have their passports so should have no trouble getting into the country. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some Thyrfing. It's not exactly a band that comes through often.

Bal Sagoth performed the second year along with Vried, Manegarm & Skyforger.

I agree with you, I would love to have Thyrfing on 70K.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Thyrfing played the states once. They were part of the tri-headliners for Heathen Crusade I (2006). Moonsorrow/Primordial/Thyrfing all made their first US (North American?) appearances at the festival.

Bal Sagoth performed the second year along with Vried, Manegarm & Skyforger.

I agree with you, I would love to have Thyrfing on 70K.

But i'm in contact with Jens Ryden (vocals in Thyrfing) and he told me that he has no news about the cruise.
Post Reply 792 posts