Post Reply 792 posts
70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)
  • Knarie
    Wiper

Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

by Knarie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:43 am

Circus Maximus
    Threshold
    Jon Oliva's Pain
    Toxik
    Nuclear Assault
    Lethal
    Crimson Glory
    Sanctuary (yes, again :) )
    Queensryche (tate or latorre version, I dont care)
    Fates Warning
    Sacred Reich
    Agent Steel
    Psychotic Waltz
    Redemption
    Nasty Savage
    Laaz Rockit
    Mercyful Fate

:smoking: :heavydrink:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:02 am

Dude, Andy, please give me just one band on my wishlist. Just one please? :beerwink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 am

Malaka wrote:Dude, Andy, please give me just one band on my wishlist. Just one please? :beerwink:

Give us two: Bolt Thrower and My Dying Bride :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 am

We need a "big" power metal name to make the lineup fully awesome for everyone.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 am

X-Thor wrote:We need a "big" power metal name to make the lineup fully awesome for everyone.

Please. I need some nap time !!!!

And no. I am not complaining. I will need some other music for time to rest and I do try to catch a song or two from them all

Like them or not. I try to be their for one at least
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:We need a "big" power metal name to make the lineup fully awesome for everyone.

And no. I am not complaining. I will need some other music for time to rest and I do try to catch a song or two from them all

Last year had such a good lineup for me that I missed a lot of sets I wanted to check out. So yeah, a balanced line-up is a good idea.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:02 am

jodionline wrote:
    Malaka wrote:Dude, Andy, please give me just one band on my wishlist. Just one please? :beerwink:

Give us two: Bolt Thrower and My Dying Bride :bangers:

Yusssss. :beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:26 am

give us Crimson Glory, Armored Saint, Dokken, Running Wild, Annihilator, Malice and Powerwolf.
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:

Last year had such a good lineup for me that I missed a lot of sets I wanted to check out. So yeah, a balanced line-up is a good idea.

Same here... if i could i would've been in the three stages everytime in 2013!!
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:41 am

If they really book Death to All, Cynic and Morbid Angel (doing the Convenant set), I'll be fine with the rest of the line-up being not that great...

But if they end up booking Crimson Glory (I guess it's impossible as LaTorre left the band singer-less to focus on the real Ryche, but maybe a reunion with Wade Black) and Bolt Thrower, well, I wouldn't complain ever again...

If UMC is to book a power / classic metal band, they should go with Slough Feg and Atlantean Kodex. Amazing underrated bands, probably not that much expensive... Hammers of Misfortune would be another one to steal the spotlights.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:

I was in the same boat (pun not so much intended) - found myself trying to take way too much in as a first timer.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Thiago wrote:
    If UMC is to book a power / classic metal band, they should go with Slough Feg and Atlantean Kodex. Amazing underrated bands, probably not that much expensive... Hammers of Misfortune would be another one to steal the spotlights.

Dude. You're another person I need to buy a beer for on the ship. LOVE Atlantean Kodex. And would love the chance to catch Slough Feg :bangers:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:20 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Thiago wrote:

Dude. You're another person I need to buy a beer for on the ship. LOVE Atlantean Kodex. And would love the chance to catch Slough Feg :bangers:

:beerbang:

The White Goddess is such a great album, one of my faves off this last year!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am

My wishlist for the remaining bands: Three each of folk, girlie, power and prog.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:16 am

Speedy wrote:My wishlist for the remaining bands: Three each of folk, girlie, power and prog.

we are lacking on the folk, power and prog
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 am

This reminded me that as the cruise is now drawing closer, it would be interesting to analysis the collated wishlists I did last year, and see how we have gone :D

So I've put Amon Amarth there because 1 - they are the pre-cruise entertainment for a lot of cruisers, and 2 - they were the most requested.

Where they ranked
    1 - Amon Amarth - 22 'votes'
    8 - Dark Tranquillity - 12
    30 - Symphony X - 8
    45 - Carcass - 6
    50 - Leaves' Eyes - 6
    52 - SepticFlesh - 6
    58 - Xandria - 6
    65 - Finntroll - 5
    79 - Cynic - 4
    93 - Orphaned Land - 4
    98 - Satyricon - 4
    103 - Swallow The Sun - 4
    120 - Death To All - 3
    136 - Overkill - 3
    172 - Cripper - 2
    187 - Fear Factory - 2
    195 - Haggard - 2
    348 - Death Angel - 1
    478 - Novembers Doom - 1
    479 - Obituary - 1
    491 - Pungent Stench - 1
    524 - Soilwork - 1

None
    Bonfire
    DRI
    Izegrim
    Raven
    Rising Storm
    Vicious Rumors
    Victory

Who else was in the top 10?
    2 - Epica - 14
    3 - Hypocrisy - 14
    4 - Wintersun - 14
    5 - Blind Guardian - 13
    6 - King Diamond - 13
    7 - Within temptation - 13
    9 - Demons & Wizards - 12
    10 - Kalmah - 12

Epica and Demons & Wizards are clearly out, the King highly unlikely due to his nature. At this stage ANY of the other bands I would be happy with though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 am

Speedy wrote:My wishlist for the remaining bands: Three each of folk, girlie, power and prog.

Something like this:
    Folk: Kivimetsän Druidi, Korpiklaani, Metsatöll
    Girlie: Midnattsol, ReVamp, Triosphere
    Power: Blind Guardian, Orden Ogan, Rhapsody of Fire
    Prog: Divided Multitude, Leprous, Pagan's Mind
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am

More girlie bands, yes. But you got your dose of folk and power last year. :beerwink:
    What we really need is a couple of good old school death metal bands. Preferably something like, hmm, Insision or Vomitory (yeah, they just called it quits, but surely the could play two more farewell sets) or some Martin van Drunen goodness (even if they have gigs during the cruise; cancel them!).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:21 am

Memnoch wrote:More girlie bands, yes. But you got your dose of folk and power last year. :beerwink:

I'd be happy with all the rest being girlie bands.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 am

Me too. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 am

Speedy wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:More girlie bands, yes. But you got your dose of folk and power last year. :beerwink:

Oh yes! Gimma at least ReVamp or After Forever re-union one time show.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:13 am

Line up so far is great. Wanting Revamp, Sirenia, Amaranthe, Wihtin Temptation, Kalmah, Wintersun, Blind Guardian, Hypocrisy, Testament, Amorphis and Legioned of the Damned to finish it off :D
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:25 am

bernabeit wrote:Line up so far is great. Wanting Revamp, Sirenia, Amaranthe and Within Temptation to finish it off :D

I think we'll get along just fine. You have a good taste. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:45 am

Memnoch wrote:
    bernabeit wrote:Line up so far is great. Wanting Revamp, Sirenia, Amaranthe and Within Temptation to finish it off :D

Cheers, fan of most metal really!! Just hope they get announced :bangers:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 am

Memnoch wrote:

You do see his Ensiferum t-shirt, right? :lol:

--
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

You do see his Ensiferum t-shirt, right? :lol:

Like I said 'most' metal including OLD Ensiferum :cheers:
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 am

Armored Saint.

Grim Reaper.

Kingdom Come.

Zebra.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    MLH
    Crewman

by MLH » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:02 am

Speedy wrote:

Or just book some sluts, strippers and escorts instead. Not too many solid girlie bands out there and even less that would be available for the cruise.
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 am

MLH wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

Or just book some sluts, strippers and escorts instead. Not too many solid girlie bands out there and even less that would be available for the cruise.

This is still a metal cruise! :deathmetal: :boobs: :deathmetal: :boobs: :lol: :lol:
    Andy will not let us down, we´ ll get Gamma Ray, Testament, Newsted and Exodus :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Come on Andy, don´t proof me wrong. :beerhorns:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 am

MLH wrote:Or just book some sluts, strippers and escorts instead. Not too many solid girlie bands out there and even less that would be available for the cruise.

I could easily name 30 solid girlie bands and I'm fairly sure most of them would be available too. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:29 am

Memnoch wrote:
    MLH wrote:Or just book some sluts, strippers and escorts instead. Not too many solid girlie bands out there and even less that would be available for the cruise.

I could easily name 30 solid girlie bands and I'm fairly sure most of them would be available too. :beerwink:

We all like available girls... ehm... :boobs:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:00 am

dont think we need 3 progs, i would change one of them, add some old school 80s heavy metal, like accept. :shred:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 am

Japanese bands

Loudness, Vow Wow
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 am

lampropelma wrote:Japanese bands

Loudness, Vow Wow

both were great 20 years ago......
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:04 am

Dimma wrote:Armored Saint.

Grim Reaper.

my words
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 am

Memnoch wrote:

Crucified Barbara will do me.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 am

[quote="Memnoch"]More girlie bands, yes. But you got your dose of folk and power last year. :beerwink:
    What we really need is a couple of good old school death metal bands. Preferably something like, hmm, Insision or Vomitory (yeah, they just called it quits, but surely the could play two more farewell sets) or some Martin van Drunen goodness (even if they have gigs during the cruise; cancel them!).[/quote

ÖÖÖ are you sure that you dare still see me ???
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 am

markku1 wrote:
    What we really need is a couple of good old school death metal bands. Preferably something like, hmm, Insision or Vomitory (yeah, they just called it quits, but surely the could play two more farewell sets) or some Martin van Drunen goodness (even if they have gigs during the cruise; cancel them!).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's still some cabins left, you can always fly to Miami. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:51 am

Memnoch wrote:
    markku1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's still some cabins left, you can always fly to Miami. :mrgreen:

Are You ready canceled our east coast tour ? :lol:
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:00 am

For whats left. One or more of the following would be killer

High on fire
    Orchid
    Graveyard
    Witchcraft
    Bison BC
    Down
    Eyehategod
    Big Business
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
Post Reply 792 posts