Videos from 70k 2013
    cowboy71
    Commander

Videos from 70k 2013

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 am

Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: Videos from 70k 2013

by Ecliptica » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 am

Really requesting the following:

Dragonforce -- Cry Thunder (either set, both were perfect)
    Holy Grail -- ANYTHING ('Chase The Wind' would be great, they pulled that off perfectly)
    Sabaton -- En Livstid I Krig (pool deck)
    Tyr -- Ramund Hin Unge (Spectrum set)

Also, does anyone know how to rotate iPhone videos? All my videos came out sideways :cry: :cry:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Didn't get any Holy Grail.

I did get CRY THUNDER though from the pool deck set which I'm uploading at the moment at least :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Lots of shots of a number of you in here but I think my fave is the STACH shot at about 3:50 or so :headbanger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=waT6uhaSCMk
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:47 pm

There's meme-potential in here somewhere.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Lots of shots of a number of you in here but I think my fave is the STACH shot at about 3:50 or so :headbanger:

Awesome!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:59 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Guess this is the video from the CNN guy?

Didn't have his intro though.

I saw him start to do an intro before the belly flop competition, then the announcer started and he couldn't do it :lol:

He was editing a bunch of footage in the viking crown after the belly flop competition. We were leaving to see 3 inches and I saw his shirt and noticed it on his laptop.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Oh wait thats right, we ran into you right after that. Yea this flu and meds is making everything kinda fuzzy :|
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 pm

I might be sitting in the blurry part behind Andy as I remember listening to him being recorded there, but his answers are 99% the same in all interviews, so maybe it was another one :)
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Cool to see some Dragonforce footage, did anyone meet and hang out with them, what was Sam like? I bet they were drunk most of the time :lol:

And the Rage w/ LMO footage looks great, I'll be seeing them at Wacken!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Conrad wrote:Cool to see some Dragonforce footage, did anyone meet and hang out with them, what was Sam like? I bet they were drunk most of the time :lol:

Dragonforce were EVERYWHERE. Sam was staggering around drunk, Herman seemed to be all over the ship. Saw the lead singer and keyboardist and Herman rocking out at the Holy Grail gig.

Had a chat to the lead singer, Marc after that set. LOVELY guy - totally awesome. Funny story - I got my mate Stuey to take a photo of me with Marc, but this dude was trying to photobomb it. Stuey's like "come on mate, trying to take a photo here", and Marc and I go - "no no its cool - he's the keyboardist!!"

So yeah I have this AWESOME photo now of me and Marc, getting photobombed by the keyboardist :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Hahaha wooah, Nic, you look like you're really belting it out! :lol: I would have loved to see that too.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Conrad wrote:Cool to see some Dragonforce footage, did anyone meet and hang out with them, what was Sam like? I bet they were drunk most of the time :lol:

Dragonforce were EVERYWHERE. Sam was staggering around drunk, Herman seemed to be all over the ship. Saw the lead singer and keyboardist and Herman rocking out at the Holy Grail gig.

Had a chat to the lead singer, Marc after that set. LOVELY guy - totally awesome. Funny story - I got my mate Stuey to take a photo of me with Marc, but this dude was trying to photobomb it. Stuey's like "come on mate, trying to take a photo here", and Marc and I go - "no no its cool - he's the keyboardist!!"

So yeah I have this AWESOME photo now of me and Marc, getting photobombed by the keyboardist :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    That's hilarious! Awesome.

2019 Wishlist:
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Guess this is the video from the CNN guy?

I saw him start to do an intro before the belly flop competition, then the announcer started and he couldn't do it :lol:

He was editing a bunch of footage in the viking crown after the belly flop competition. We were leaving to see 3 inches and I saw his shirt and noticed it on his laptop.

yeah, I was there then too, sat with him a few minutes and asked if I could see the footage he took of me, but couldn't at the time

he did say he took over 1200 clips, so a lot was just edited out

The CNN guy was the one with with the two flashlights on top? Had a camera light shoved in me and my friends face on the rail at lacuna coil for a song. It was blinding and annoying. He shoved it in the bands face too and I'm sure that is rather annoying for them too.

I thought the unwritten rule in press photography was no flash?
  • Kapinnka
    Wiper

by Kapinnka » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 pm

This came out great. Wish you got the whole song.
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Lots of shots of a number of you in here but I think my fave is the STACH shot at about 3:50 or so :headbanger:

@2:30 You can see me covered in blood. :cool:
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Alive But Dead* :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Stained Class wrote:

BWaHAHAHA - misheard badly on my behalf :P Fixed :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Did anyone get Angra doing Wasted Years with Courtney?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Kapinnka wrote:Sabaton - end of the show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7Zw2ZBEGM

That's awesome Joachim did that again. The video posted from 70k 2011 of him doing that was what got me to go to 2012.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

BWaHAHAHA - misheard badly on my behalf :P Fixed :)

Life Boat :lol:

2019 Wishlist:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Will upload the rest later in the week, forgot how long it takes to upload.

And my iPhone videos all shot sideways, so I guess this is how YouTube auto-fixed it. But now the video is like 1/4th of the size. At least the sound is good!!

Angra - The Rage of the Waters
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:24 am

Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 am

Don't suppose anyone got the violin clinic did they?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 am

watching that Dragonforce video of Valley Of The Damned showed that they have, in fact, gone back to actually playing tight live... also shows the new vocalist can handle it! I'm pretty happy to see this and will have to check out their most recent record now.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am

I have tons but have not had a lot of time to upload them-

Kreator-

http://youtu.be/599SwBVuJ4Y
    http://youtu.be/j7EG_0ID4Eg
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 am

Anyone got video of Angra doing Wasted Years or of Ensiferum playing Iron?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • AnacrusisVOX
    Petty Officer

by AnacrusisVOX » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:

Guess this is the video from the CNN guy?

Is it just me or does this video imply that 70K is approximately 75% hot bikini chicks?
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:05 am

AnacrusisVOX wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:

Is it just me or does this video imply that 70K is approximately 75% hot bikini chicks?

at least
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:27 am

Anyone get anything from the Evergrey sets?
  • Some1Wicked
    Oiler

by Some1Wicked » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 am

70000 Tons of Gangnam Style :viking:

http://youtu.be/JFQIOWzh_bE
    Last edited by Some1Wicked on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:59 am

Some1Wicked wrote:70000 Tons of Gangnam Style

http://youtu.be/JFQIOWzh_bE

bahahaha winning!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Herman Li playing a solo in the hot tub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAvm5w7L ... ture=share

2019 Wishlist:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 pm

AnacrusisVOX wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:

It isn't?!?!?!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 am

So, all my videos are up on youtube now.

They've all pretty much had between 20 to 100 views so far.

All except, the one video I got of Angra.

2,900 views so far :shock:

Must be a hell of a lot of Angra fans out there!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:59 am

Dallas, I'm a bit afraid of watching your video collections as every-time I turned around to take a crowd shot you were behind me filming. Please tell me I'm as short as I think I am and well out of sight...
Post Reply 117 posts