70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

It might be a good night tonight
    Not holding
    My breath but their is a vibe out their :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Dimma wrote:
    mgrock wrote:No thrills about "any band". :bitch: :bitch:

I step back from real headliners but give us HELL, HELLYEAH, ORCHID and RHAPSODY OF FIRES. :viking:

Orchid would almost be a certainty.

I hope so! I love that band.

Seeing them with Carcass and Death Angel immediately after the cruise in San Francisco. So i'm just doing the math.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    AlexvH76
    Oiler

by AlexvH76 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:02 pm

I think the bands below will be added to the bill soon :shred:

Moonspell
    Macabre
    Nocturnus AD
    Morbid Angel
    Massacre
    Wishlist 70k : Testament, Kreator, Morbid Angel, Nocturnus, Exhorder, Paradox, Vendetta, Asphyx, Hail Of Bullets, Dead Head, Winter, Destruction,

http://www.youtube.com/adaptornl
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Ihsahn would be a very good announcement. Leprous would be totally awesome! :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Speedy wrote:Ihsahn would be a very good announcement. Leprous would be totally awesome! :wank:

With Emperor reunited I sincerely doubt we will get Ihsahn, plus I'm sure he'd be asking for more money than he's worth and I've heard he's not too fan friendly. I'd still see both sets if he got added, though.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Ihsahn would be a very good announcement. Leprous would be totally awesome! :wank:

With Emperor reunited I sincerely doubt we will get Ihsahn, plus I'm sure he'd be asking for more money than he's worth and I've heard he's not too fan friendly. I'd still see both sets if he got added, though.

According to Immortal's former manager (whom I met on the Barge and apparently knows Ihsahn) said that Ihsahn was asked for previous cruises and didn't want to do it. He doesn't like the idea of being trapped on a boat for that long, I guess.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Add CYNIC to the very-nearly-on-broad list.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

If Cynic, DTA and Morbid Angel are on the cruise, I will never complain again. Much.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 am

DTA and Morbid Angel would be awesome ... and seem to be almost booked. It would be a huge let down if they don't get announced (either or both) :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:35 am

If Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Death, and Ihsahn are onbroad, this might be too much for me to handle. I might break my personal record for shows attended. When will I even take a piss? :oops:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 am

I think I heard that Morbid Angel will be playing Illud Divinum Insanus complete for both of their sets :stagger:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:37 am

[quote="Memnoch"], I will never complain again. Much

paskapuhe

:D
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 pm

My guess is that Moonspell and Atrocity will be onbroad since they're both playing will Leaves Eyes in Ft Lauderdale on the 31st.

I'm sure someone else has already posted this but I'm too lazy to look.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 pm

From Facebook:

"Friend of mine, lives in sweden and he is friend of the new vocals of anaranthe. He was chating with he yesterday and they said that amaranthe is gonna play in 70k"
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 am

maybe Denial Fiend? if the Terry Butler leak is true and we all ready have the drummer for D.R.I. that means 1/2 the band onboard
    Some touch of the Misfits with other punk and death metal
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:From Facebook:

"Friend of mine, lives in sweden and he is friend of the new vocals of anaranthe. He was chating with he yesterday and they said that amaranthe is gonna play in 70k"

Crap! :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:01 am

What are our top rumours?
    Atrocity
    Moonspell
    Cynic
    Death to All
    Something with Terry Butler and/or a Florida Fiend
    Amaranthe
    maybe something with Ihsahn? unlikely :dreams:
    Something from Canada? Sacrifice, Annihitalor, or another (unspoken)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Omnium Gatherum and Mayhem are playing shows right before and after in the area and we are lacking in black metal so I think those are likely. I'd still be surprised if Rhapsody of Fire aren't on.

Edit: nevermind, it's not the black metal band Mayhem.
    Last edited by Stained Class on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 pm

What are our top rumours?
    Atrocity
    Moonspell - Playing with Leaves' Eyes/Atrocity on the 31st
    Cynic - Leaked by Death To All
    Death to All - Leaked by Death To All
    Something with Terry Butler and/or a Florida Fiend
    Amaranthe
    Ihsahn/Leprous
    Something from Canada? Sacrifice, Annihitalor, or another (unspoken) - maybe Blackguard
    Something from Finland due to clue left months ago
    Omnium Gatherum - touring with Dark Tranquillity
    Revamp - 70k-sized hole in their touring schedule
    Rhapsody of Fire - new album, Fabio loves 70k, "Fire" clue at xmas
    Generation Kill/Exodus - Dukes mentioned in an interview he was negotiating with 70k
    Novembers Doom - band member mentioned here on the forum not to rule them out
    Alestorm/Gloryhammer - conflicting rumours here. Someone said Gloryhammer dates rule them out but I cannot find evidence of that.
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Umm, isn't Terry already onbroad with Obituary?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Memnoch wrote:Umm, isn't Terry already onbroad with Obituary?

Yes. :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Added sources where applicable, and dropped the Terry Butler thing as the reference from the Metal Insider article was clearing referring to Obituary:

Atrocity - they are Leaves' Eyes minus Liv after all.
    Amaranthe - cruiser's friend spoke to one of the male vocalists
    Ihsahn/Leprous - cruiser's friend booked as Ihsahn's sound techie
    Something from Canada - Sacrifice, Annihitalor, or another (unspoken) - maybe Blackguard
    Something from Finland - due to clue left months ago
    Generation Kill/Exodus - Dukes mentioned in an interview he was negotiating with 70k
    Alestorm/Gloryhammer - conflicting rumours here. Someone said Gloryhammer dates rule them out but I cannot find evidence of that.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Could those two clues point to Nightwish? I dont know anything about their tour dates.. just wondering
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Could those two clues point to Nightwish? I dont know anything about their tour dates.. just wondering

Don't think there is any chance of Nightwish - more likely would be Tarot since they are active again.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Any band on this list could be a potential. Bumping this again.

We've already seen Orphaned Land added. I still think Stormwarrior is a good possibility as a speed metal/power metal add and Ihsahn/Leprous are both on that list.

http://www.playamericavisas.com/bands.html
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Don't think there is any chance of Nightwish - more likely would be Tarot since they are active again.

That would be awesome!! Never had the chance to see Tarot live :headbanger:
    (my girlfriend would be sad, she loves nightwish :? )
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Any band on this list could be a potential. Bumping this again.

We've already seen Orphaned Land added. I still think Stormwarrior is a good possibility as a speed metal/power metal add and Ihsahn/Leprous are both on that list.

Some interesting names on that list. Couple of wishlist bands of mine (Therion, Circus Maximus) and quite a few that I would check out if I had the time (Royal Hunt, Brainstorm, Seventh Wonder, etc).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Some interesting names on that list. Couple of wishlist bands of mine (Therion, Circus Maximus) and quite a few that I would check out if I had the time (Royal Hunt, Brainstorm, Seventh Wonder, etc).

Interesting butthe list is for a working visa. I dont think bands will need that but shows their intention to be in the US in 2014 at some time.

This company does all the visa for ProgPower and i think for intrometal(i am not 100% sure)

I bet my money that only bands from countries that dont need tourist visa will be added from now on.

Brazil is out. We need visa to enter the US. So if the band members doesnt have a entry visa already is impossible to get it in a 2 weeks notice

Visa Waiver countries

Andorra[4]
    Australia[5]
    Austria[6]
    Belgium[7]
    Brunei[8]
    Czech Republic[9]
    Denmark[10][11]
    Estonia[12]
    Finland[13][14]
    France[15]
    Germany[16]
    Greece[17]
    Hungary[18]
    Iceland[19]
    Ireland[20]
    Italy[21]
    Japan[22]
    Republic of Korea[23]
    Latvia[24]
    Liechtenstein[25]
    Lithuania[26]
    Luxembourg[27]
    Malta[28]
    Monaco[29]
    Netherlands[30][31]
    New Zealand[32]
    Norway[33]
    Portugal[34][35]
    San Marino[36]
    Singapore[37]
    Slovakia[38]
    Slovenia[39]
    Spain[40]
    Sweden[41]
    Switzerland[42]
    Taiwan[43][44]
    United Kingdom[45][
    metal4ever
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

My bad on the Terry Butler thing.
    Did not know he had joined Obituary
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:54 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Something from Canada - Sacrifice, Annihitalor, or another (unspoken) - maybe Blackguard

that would be enough to finish our line up :smoking:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:03 pm

broegaard wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Interesting butthe list is for a working visa. I dont think bands will need that but shows their intention to be in the US in 2014 at some time.

I do believe that the bands need a US visa for the cruise since it is considered a closed loop cruise departing from and returning to the US. It seems there is a special visa available for entertainers such as athletes and musicians.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Yea I think thats the guy that started doing that to help out Glenn from the Progpower USA fest in Atlanta. Out of that list 20 of them have played PP somewhat recently and a couple more in past PPUSA
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:59 am

cowboy71 wrote:Added sources where applicable, and dropped the Terry Butler thing as the reference from the Metal Insider article was clearing referring to Obituary:

Don't forget about that RESURGENCE band that posted an event for the cruise about 6 weeks ago. :oops:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:09 am

Orden Ogan has gigs 11.01. and 08.03. Plenty of time for 70k inbetween. :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:13 pm

SURELY we hit the nail on the head with November's Doom? Cynic/Death To All don't fit. What about Bonfire?
    6 (X4) - Revamp - Accept - Exodus - Krokus - Asphyx - Augury - Ihsahn - Kalmah - Magnum - Pythia - Gojira
    7 (X4) - Sirenia - Volbeat - Gorguts - Obscura - Leprous - Nergard - Deicide - Aborted - Therion - Hatriot - Exciter - Emperor
    8 (X3) - Amorphis - Agalloch - Alestorm - Crimfall - Dalriada - Kalevala - Megaherz - Månegarm - Skálmöld - Svartsot - Obituary - Firewind - Atrocity - Falconer - Starkill - Immortal - Believer - Massacre - Doomlord
    9 (X2) - Amaranthe - Wintersun - Eluveitie - Borknagar - Einherjer - Tristania - Avantasia - Elvenking - Metsatöll - Powerwolf - Katatonia - Sacrifice - Motorhead - Thaurorod - Hypocrisy - Avatarium - Sepultura - Insomnium - Mercenary - Moonspell
    10 - Detonation - Dissection - Hammerfall - Moonsorrow - Primordial - Blackguard - Tourniquet
    5+8 - Blind Guardian - Devin Townsend
    6+8 - Omnium Gatherum
    7+7 - Eternal Elysium - Blotted Science - Tengger Cavalry - Crimson Shadows
    9+4 - November's Doom
    5+6+6 - Black Dahlia Murder
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 pm

November's doom yes, bonfire I've never heard of and I didn't bother adding dta and Cynic since everyone knew about those right away.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 am

Amaranthe - denied by the band members... :viking:
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:04 am

Gamma Ray should be considered, new album will be released on March 15 th. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 am

Gah! From that list, book: Seventh Wonder, Iron Savior, Paradox, Nocturnal Rites, Saint Deamon and Stormwarrior now!!!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 am

....Annihilator and Circle II Circle...
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
Post Reply 854 posts