Post Reply 854 posts
70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: 70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 pm

SpaceSlug wrote:Techie stuff to follow...the nerd in me was curious.

I ran Fiddler against the Artists.php page and in the trace of files it brought back a file called /images/artists2014/heathen-logo-chrome_hov.png
    It was only listed as a hover png file (the band logo you get when you hover over it) but.. maybe Heathen is on? At least we should know SOOOONNN enough (aka a few days).

Or maybe we get Heathen Foray, a folk metal band from Austria [/wishfulthinking]
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:12 pm

I ran Fiddler against the Artists.php page and in the trace of files it brought back a file called /images/artists2014/heathen-logo-chrome_hov.png
    It was only listed as a hover png file (the band logo you get when you hover over it) but.. maybe Heathen is on? At least we should know SOOOONNN enough (aka a few days).

I would not mind Heathen at all!! Announce!!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 pm

The place where it is coded it looks as though bands are added in as they are announced. And, in the code Heathen is slotted in between Gloryhammer/Poltergeist and Freedom Call/Hatesphere/Unearth.

Might be a case of, they were going to be added at that time, but it fell through.

Even though it is coded for, the image does not exist on the server either.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:42 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

The place where it is coded it looks as though bands are added in as they are announced. And, in the code Heathen is slotted in between Gloryhammer/Poltergeist and Freedom Call/Hatesphere/Unearth.

Might be a case of, they were going to be added at that time, but it fell through.

Even though it is coded for, the image does not exist on the server either.

No I also noted that the image is not present on the server. But nevertheless... let´s hope for soon... :viking:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:38 pm

heathen is in my bucket list....

Breaking the Silence is one of the albuns that i listened a 10.000 times in the 80´s
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:15 am

So, with TotG being correct (good work us) that leaves us the following for the remaining 3-5 bands:

FAIRLY LIKELY:
    Exodus/Generation Kill (singer said Generation Kill were talking with UMC)
    Riot (in contact with UMC)
    Heathen (reference to them in the code for the "Artists" page)
    Amorphis (Circle clue)

LIKELY:
    Abiotic (local band, in contact with UMC)

SOMEWHAT LIKELY
    Revamp (perfect 70k-sized hole in their tour schedule)
    Blackguard (Canadian band, in contact with UMC)
    Crimson Shadows (Canadian band, in contact with UMC)

UNLIKELY
    Therion (pure speculation)
    Amaranthe (conflicting stories)
    Blind Guardian (not giving up on them haha, probably not likely)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:11 am

cowboy71 wrote:So, with TotG being correct (good work us) that leaves us the following for the remaining 3-5 bands:

FAIRLY LIKELY:
    Exodus/Generation Kill (singer said Generation Kill were talking with UMC)
    Riot (in contact with UMC)
    Heathen (reference to them in the code for the "Artists" page)
    Amorphis (Circle clue)

LIKELY:
    Abiotic (local band, in contact with UMC)

SOMEWHAT LIKELY
    Revamp (perfect 70k-sized hole in their tour schedule)
    Blackguard (Canadian band, in contact with UMC)
    Crimson Shadows (Canadian band, in contact with UMC)

UNLIKELY
    Therion (pure speculation)
    Amaranthe (conflicting stories)
    Blind Guardian (not giving up on them haha, probably not likely)

Fair likely +a girly band = Me HAPPY AS HELL

BTW, at what time we are suppose to "hop" the boat...Noon?
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:58 am

broegaard wrote:BTW, at what time we are suppose to "hop" the boat...Noon?

Yep - broading starts at midday :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:09 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    broegaard wrote:BTW, at what time we are suppose to "hop" the boat...Noon?

Yep - broading starts at midday :)

:shred: :shred:
    metal4ever
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:33 am

I guess at this point Heathen is more than likely... I would totally count on them, which leaves us 2-4 spots left to speculation.
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:35 am

Heathen would be nice.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Pro-Pain's new release "The Final Revolution" came out today... One Last Circle, you say?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 am

bodomdragon wrote:I guess at this point Heather is more than likely... I would totally count on them, which leaves us 2-4 spots left to speculation.

If this happens, I will be completely happy! :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:53 am

Edguy on facebook. Exciting news will be announced soon!

Just saying... It is now or never basically for andy. People are all flying in.
Post Reply 854 posts