Post Reply 846 posts
70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Stained Class
    Commander

70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Stained Class » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Post any information you know about the 2014 lineup!
    So far we have an idea that the lineup will be something like:

Symphony X
    Wintersun
    Snowy Shaw
    Alestorm (supposedly already booked)
    Hypocrisy
    Amon Amarth

I have a feeling Exodus and Sabaton might be the "rotating house bands" getting the first theater set and last pool set, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get Exodus again.
    Also, somewhere I heard that we would be getting some of the big ones from the first 2. Blind Guardian? Saxon? Nightwish? Venom? Children Of Bodom?
    Fabio will probably try to get on again so RoF or Vision Divine are on the table.
    Demons and Wizards is a pretty strong possibility, Blind Guardian said they probably won't do any shows til late 2014.

What else we got??
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm

I predict 40 garage bands.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Jon Schaffeur told me that he loved it with Iced Earth so that is a possibility for either IE or D&W
    I'm sure Fabio will want to do it again he always has a blast I'm hoping for RoF but I would really take him with any band.
    Snowy said he would do it every time if possible
    Alestorm said to me they were already planning on it 2014 since no repeats
    Ralf Sheepers had said before last year's that he would "be on it for sure really 'soon'"
    Mike Lepond loved it I know he wants to do it again hopefully with Symphony X
    Simone said they would do it if offered
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Nighty
    Crewman

by Nighty » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm

I don't think of Nightwish, cause they'll go on vacation after the summer festival tour 2013. And new music will not be expected before 2015.

I would like to see the whole Avantasia group on the next cruise.
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Nighty wrote:I don't think of Nightwish, cause they'll go on vacation after the summer festival tour 2013. And new music will not be expected before 2015.

Yeah spoke to the band recently and they said that they would love to do the cruise again "on their next touring cycle", so yeah probably not until 2015/16 for them.

I have a very strong feeling that WITHIN TEMPTATION will be on the next one if Andy can get them. We've had the other 'big' female-fronted bands - Nightwish, Epica, Lacuna Coil. Surely Within Temptation is next.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Arch Enemy or In This Moment wouldn't be too shabby either. Imagine Maria Brink in a bikini!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Nighty wrote:I have a very strong feeling that WITHIN TEMPTATION will be on the next one if Andy can get them. We've had the other 'big' female-fronted bands - Nightwish, Epica, Lacuna Coil. Surely Within Temptation is next.

Exactly the same thoughts here.

And what ever happened to Pentagram? I was expecting them to be re-booked, like Stratovarius was when they cancelled. And what about Finntroll and Heaven Shall Burn, who were on some of the Barge posters, but were never announced officially?
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Conrad wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Nighty wrote:I have a very strong feeling that WITHIN TEMPTATION will be on the next one if Andy can get them. We've had the other 'big' female-fronted bands - Nightwish, Epica, Lacuna Coil. Surely Within Temptation is next.

Exactly the same thoughts here.

And what ever happened to Pentagram? I was expecting them to be re-booked, like Stratovarius was when they cancelled. And what about Finntroll and Heaven Shall Burn, who were on some of the Barge posters, but were never announced officially?
    oh ya, belphegor and six feet under too
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Nighty
    Crewman

by Nighty » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Nighty wrote:I don't think of Nightwish, cause they'll go on vacation after the summer festival tour 2013. And new music will not be expected before 2015.

Yeah spoke to the band recently and they said that they would love to do the cruise again "on their next touring cycle", so yeah probably not until 2015/16 for them.

I have a very strong feeling that WITHIN TEMPTATION will be on the next one if Andy can get them. We've had the other 'big' female-fronted bands - Nightwish, Epica, Lacuna Coil. Surely Within Temptation is next.

I'm sure it depends on Sharon and Robert. They've got three little children, so they have to make a decision. Should Robert stay at home with the kids (like on the last tour) or would he like to share this experience. But can you bring up three little kids on such a cruise. But for me, I'd like to see them.
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 am

I like Joey's list. :)

Hope the predictions are true. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:51 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I like Joey's list. :)

Well the first 3 on my list come from personal conversations with band members. Snowy said he is going to try really hard to get his solo project onbroad after the DVD comes out and perform stuff from King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Dream Evil and Therion.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 am

It seems Cruachan also want to be on the cruise (they posted something like that a couple of weeks before the cruise), so I'd put them on the "rumors" pile.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 am

X-Thor wrote:It seems Cruachan also want to be on the cruise (they posted something like that a couple of weeks before the cruise), so I'd put them on the "rumors" pile.

I heard that was just one of them was going as a paying customer, but it could be true!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 am

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:It seems Cruachan also want to be on the cruise (they posted something like that a couple of weeks before the cruise), so I'd put them on the "rumors" pile.

I heard that was just one of them was going as a paying customer, but it could be true!

Yes, but in the comments to that post they said they are looking into going later. *fingers crossed*

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Yes, but in the comments to that post they said they are looking into going later. *fingers crossed*

Ah, very cool! Honestly though hundreds of bands are saying that so it doesn't mean much at this point.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 am

Stained Class wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I heard that was just one of them was going as a paying customer, but it could be true!

Ah, very cool! Honestly though hundreds of bands are saying that so it doesn't mean much at this point.

SHUT UP!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: DON'T RUIN IT!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

--
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:08 am

MADDER MORTEM would be the ultimate blowjob that UMC could hand me. If they need me to look and feel like a Calgarian boy, just say the word and I'll gladly part with it :shock: ;) :shock:

Since I'm seeing Bolt Thrower at MDF and possibly in FL (outside chance of that happening I'm guessing at this point), them on a boat isn't a 100% automatic booking (only like a 90% one)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 am

I know this would never happen, but UMC could get 5 bands for the price of 2.5:

Hail of Bullets
    Asphyx
    Grand Supreme Blood Court
    The 11th Hour
    Officum Triste

That alone would take care of all the doom they needed and most of the death. Plus you gotta think it would attract some more Dutchies (which is always a good thing)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Oh, and we had some stroops for pre-bacon snack in Miami too, you were almost there with us!

That was a great meal. Stroops and a bucket of bacon!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Oh, and we had some stroops for pre-bacon snack in Miami too, you were almost there with us!

That was a great meal. Stroops and a bucket of bacon!

Breakfast:
    Beer
    Stroops
    Bucket o bacon with maple sirup
    More Beer
    Bacon and egg burger

mmmm, all healthy goodness!

and added a few smokes on there too, just for the extra kick taht makes it the perfect start of any day!

I'm so happy that I had originally joked to the waitress to just bring out a plate of bacon for us since we were all ordering extra bacon for our burgers. I was so happy when she said that she actually could do it.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 am

KevinP wrote:I know this would never happen, but UMC could get 5 bands for the price of 2.5:

Hail of Bullets
    Asphyx
    The 11th Hour
    Officum Triste

That alone would take care of all the doom they needed and most of the death. Plus you gotta think it would attract some more Dutchies (which is always a good thing)

Just downloaded new Grand Supreme Blood Court album last night - holy amaze balls - plus I find it kind of funny that they kind of have more Asphyx members then well, Asphyx...

But yeah, I'll second what Kevvy said :chug:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:I know this would never happen, but UMC could get 5 bands for the price of 2.5:

Hail of Bullets
    Asphyx
    The 11th Hour
    Officum Triste

Just downloaded new Grand Supreme Blood Court album last night - holy amaze balls - plus I find it kind of funny that they kind of have more Asphyx members then well, Asphyx...

But yeah, I'll second what Kevvy said :chug:

Heh. I just saw the name of the bands (at work and slightly distracted) and wanted to throw in a voice to support. COMPLETELY missed the part in which UMC could get their bang for their buck considering the crossover of members. Damn... time to log off the forum now...
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Hail Of Bullets? Get Ayreon so Ed Warby can double shift and both the brutal and weenie folks will be happy :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Hail of Bullets
    Asphyx
    The 11th Hour
    Officum Triste

Oooooh Officium Triste, I'd support that.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

I predict Finntroll and Exodus, for sure.
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh yeah I wonder if the confusion with Finntroll and Heaven Shall Burn was that they got booked for next year...hm...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah good point! But, plans change or fall through. Cradle of Filth were looking like being on the first cruise, and we haven't seen them on broad yet.

I would love to see VAN CANTO on broad. Yes they are a 'love em or hate em' band, but I think they would be a heap of fun (I definitely fall into the "Love em" category).

And depending on what other bands are on broad there would be inifinite opportunities to get guests up on stage due to the covers they've done, and the special guests that they have had appear on their numerous albums.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah good point! But, plans change or fall through. Cradle of Filth were looking like being on the first cruise, and we haven't seen them on broad yet.

All they ever said was that there's a "possibility" of it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah and then they saw how much hate it generated on the forum and decided against it LOL :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:06 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I would love to see VAN CANTO on broad. Yes they are a 'love em or hate em' band, but I think they would be a heap of fun (I definitely fall into the "Love em" category).

And depending on what other bands are on broad there would be inifinite opportunities to get guests up on stage due to the covers they've done, and the special guests that they have had appear on their numerous albums.

Dude, I am definitely in the same category! It would be so awesome to see them, so much fun!

Riddly diddly. DUM DUM DUM DUM!

2019 Wishlist:
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm planning on Barge for 2014, assuming there is one. I sent in my wish list last night, stripped down to the bare bones: Anata, Wintersun, Carach Angren, Aeon, Absu, Old Man's Child.

Yeah I know this is a rumors thread but whatever.
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Stained Class wrote:Post any information you know about the 2014 lineup!
    Symphony X
    Wintersun
    Snowy Shaw
    Hypocrisy
    Amon Amarth

What's the source on these?
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Oops, forgot Bloodbath.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Yes, Van Canto, please!

--
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 am

Stained Class wrote:Hail Of Bullets? Get Ayreon so Ed Warby can double shift and both the brutal and weenie folks will be happy :mrgreen:

I'd be down with that too :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • AlexB
    Oiler

by AlexB » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:15 am

GSBC and 11th Hour would please me as well.

While interviewing Aborted last Friday, they told me they were asked to replace Hypocrisy, 3 days before Barge, but it was too short notice for them to come. So I guess they'll be either 70k or BTH 2014 material (I'd rather have them on Barge since that one is personally auto-booked)
    aka Sanders
    2012 - Barge - 2014 - 2016 - 2018 - 2019
    IG djdurum
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 am

Deathbringer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Post any information you know about the 2014 lineup!
    Symphony X
    Wintersun
    Snowy Shaw
    Hypocrisy
    Amon Amarth

What's the source on these?

Symphony X and Wintersun I have talked to members of the band personally who have said that they've been contacted multiple times and had to turn it down, but they will "probably" play it next year. Snowy Shaw I talked to him myself and he said he wants to play every year, he's gonna try and get his solo project on once his DVD comes out. Alestorm apparently already blabbed about being booked. Hypocrisy cancelled but they want to play the cruise, and Andy said to Gnoff that he would try and make Gnoff's dream come true of having Hypocrisy and Amon Amarth on the same boat. Primal Fear is a strong possibility too, they said on their facebook they would be on "soon".
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 am

Stained Class wrote:

Well the first 3 on my list come from personal conversations with band members. Snowy said he is going to try really hard to get his solo project onbroad after the DVD comes out and perform stuff from King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Dream Evil and Therion.

Cool I talked to Snowy in Sorrento's Pizza place the last night. Such a cool dude. I had not talked to him since 1993 when I first met him on tour with Mercyful Fate. He had blonde hair then.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Cool I talked to Snowy in Sorrento's Pizza place the last night. Such a cool dude. I had not talked to him since 1993 when I first met him on tour with Mercyful Fate. He had blonde hair then.

Yeah he was awesome. I just jokingly said "So who are you gonna play with next year?" and we had a conversation out of that.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 am

AlexB wrote:GSBC and 11th Hour would please me as well.

While interviewing Aborted last Friday, they told me they were asked to replace Hypocrisy, 3 days before Barge, but it was too short notice for them to come. So I guess they'll be either 70k or BTH 2014 material (I'd rather have them on Barge since that one is personally auto-booked)

I'd be happy with Aborted.
Post Reply 846 posts