Post Reply 854 posts
70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: 70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 am

last_candle wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    last_candle wrote:nobody expects a band to play songs they haven't played in decades or never at all

speak for yourself... I totally want EXACTLY those things

sorry, I was only talking for sane people...

You're speaking about the wrong crowd then :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 am

mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:speak for yourself... I totally want EXACTLY those things

sorry, I was only talking for sane people...

You're speaking about the wrong crowd then :lol:

I'm afraid you might be right :D
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 am

I can only think of 1 band off the top of my head that I wouldn't wanna see play all their oldest material... Hypocrisy... almost every band I like, their oldest material is my favorite and what I'd most enjoy seeing live...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I can only think of 1 band off the top of my head that I wouldn't wanna see play all their oldest material... Hypocrisy... almost every band I like, their oldest material is my favorite and what I'd most enjoy seeing live...

same here - but I can't expect bands to rehears songs "just for me", just for 70k...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:48 pm

last_candle wrote:same here - but I can't expect bands to rehears songs "just for me", just for 70k...

This, exactly!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:30 pm

No basis for this but am I the only one who would be surprised if Apocalyptica isn't on in the next couple years?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Apocalyptica would open a nice possibility to quests but ... but I find it hard to see them on broad. Why? Money! They are doing only big festivals and they cost a lot nowadays.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:No basis for this but am I the only one who would be surprised if Apocalyptica isn't on in the next couple years?

Wouldn't be surprised if they've at least tried to book Apocalyptica.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Stained Class wrote:No basis for this but am I the only one who would be surprised if Apocalyptica isn't on in the next couple years?

I'd be more surprised if Van Canto isn't, to be honest. Hopefully, we'll get both, though.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Maso wrote:Apocalyptica would open a nice possibility to quests but ... but I find it hard to see them on broad. Why? Money! They are doing only big festivals and they cost a lot nowadays.

Yeah you might be right, they have a lot of appeal for people outside of metal so they can get away with that.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 am

Maso wrote:Apocalyptica would open a nice possibility to quests but ... but I find it hard to see them on broad. Why? Money! They are doing only big festivals and they cost a lot nowadays.

not sure about the money part cause i don't know it, but they play tours in N America regularly and don't have the big festival crowds, and they seem to enjoy the shows a lot. Plus last time they were here in Van they did a free acoustic show at the record store so i don't think money is all they have in mind. Promotion is good for them and they still need to expand the fan base in N America and will need this festival. They'd be perfect.

Also i see a lot of Firewind in your signatures, better get on it and convince the band to do it cause from what i understood from one of the band members they don't like the idea of being trapped on a boat with drunken metalheads. So... at this point it's up to the fans and other bands to convince them it's not that bad :) Put some pressure on them bastards, they would be amazing on the cruise
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 am

Firewind are doing the Wacken Full Metal Cruise Anka, so they cannot be too worried about cruises!

I guess if they have a good experience on that cruise, we would be more likely to see them on 70k!

Same goes for Van Canto.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 am

Anka wrote:

not sure about the money part cause i don't know it, but they play tours in N America regularly and don't have the big festival crowds, and they seem to enjoy the shows a lot. Plus last time they were here in Van they did a free acoustic show at the record store so i don't think money is all they have in mind. Promotion is good for them and they still need to expand the fan base in N America and will need this festival. They'd be perfect.

Actually you are correct. Over here in Europe they are stadium / festival big, but promotion in North America has only just begun.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 am

It could be that Krokus will come in 2014... because they already asked them for this years cruise, but they were busy with releasing their new album...
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 am

cowboy71 wrote:Firewind are doing the Wacken Full Metal Cruise Anka, so they cannot be too worried about cruises!

I guess if they have a good experience on that cruise, we would be more likely to see them on 70k!

Same goes for Van Canto.

According to what Anka told me Bobby said they won't actually be onbroad for very long. Like pretty much the day they are supposed to play.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:19 am

Stained Class wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Firewind are doing the Wacken Full Metal Cruise Anka, so they cannot be too worried about cruises!

Same goes for Van Canto.

According to what Anka told me Bobby said they won't actually be onbroad for very long. Like pretty much the day they are supposed to play.

I actually brought this up to Gus at a clinic, and he said they'd only be onbroad for one day. But he also told me if UMC extended the offer again, he'd take it (mainly due to the large amount of requests he's had) but he was afraid he'd get sick being onbroad for many days as opposed to 1. (He also thought the cruise was like 7+ days before i cleared that up too)
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Same goes for Van Canto.

I actually brought this up to Gus at a clinic, and he said they'd only be onbroad for one day. But he also told me if UMC extended the offer again, he'd take it (mainly due to the large amount of requests he's had) but he was afraid he'd get sick being onbroad for many days as opposed to 1. (He also thought the cruise was like 7+ days before i cleared that up too)

Ah, maybe we should wait until after the FMC so that he's used to being on a boat. Then Andy can offer them again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Same goes for Van Canto.

I would love to see Firewind on broad!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:07 pm

So I've gone back through this thread, and gathered information on all the 'strong possibilities' mentioned so we've got a bit of a baseline to work from.

I think I've kept all the solids and ignored all the bands that are nothing more than "wishful thinking", but if there are any errors feel free to correct them:

Alestorm (supposedly already booked)
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:So I've gone back through this thread, and gathered information on all the 'strong possibilities' mentioned so we've got a bit of a baseline to work from.

I think I've kept all the solids and ignored all the bands that are nothing more than "wishful thinking", but if there are any errors feel free to correct them:

Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

I'd say Annihilator is also a strong possibility...

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Yes! Annihilator definitely - don't know how I missed that one :)

Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 am

cowboy71 wrote:Yes! Annihilator definitely - don't know how I missed that one :)

Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

I'd be happy :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:40 am

cowboy71 wrote:Yes! Annihilator definitely - don't know how I missed that one :)

Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

too many repeats ... not that they're bad repeats, just too many. with so many bands to choose from, need to keep it fresh with ones that haven't sailed before. I would limit repeats to no more than 5 :cheers: :beerhorns:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

That'd be the most epic lineup ever, I think.

--
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Nah I agree with jonesy, give me five repeats at the most in 2014.

If the above list was the first half of the bands announced for 2014, I wouldn't consider booking.

Seen most, and none of those I haven't seen are on my bucket list.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Nah I agree with jonesy, give me five repeats at the most in 2014.

Seen most, and none of those I haven't seen are on my bucket list.

That's because you went to 2011 and 2012. :P

(And of course, it's WAY cheaper to fly from México to Miami ;) )

--
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm totally okay with up to 40-50% repeats if it's Blind Guardian, etc.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Hypocrisy
    Symphony X
    Wintersun

That'd be the most epic lineup ever, I think.

Yep!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Rhapsody (either one) is loong overdue. Please, please finally bring them on board!! You know Fabio is up for it :)

I'm also pretty sure Heidevolk would say yes if asked again. They were in the smallest venue, but attracted a LOT of people. I definitely think they were a bigger hit than expected, and I'd love to have them back. 'd also like In Extremo back on board!
    Survivor:
    70K 2013 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578
    70K 2014 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:Alestorm (supposedly already booked)
    Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

If those are the initial bands announced, I promise I won't book. And the rest of the announcements would have to be stellar for me to even consider booking at a later date.
    This year was fun, but way less than the 2012 cruise - mostly due to the lineup. So, I have decided that I will not go in 2014 if the lineup is as bad as it was this year. Well, give me a free cabin and flights and I'll go even if most of the lineup is power and folk metal.
    I might fly to Miami for the pre cruise activities even if not going to the cruise, and then continue either to Central America or do a road trip or something in the US. But, yes, I need a better lineup to go on the cruise.
    And even if there are lots of bands from the first two cruises that I'd like to see again, I too think that the repeats should be kept at a maximum of, say, 5.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:21 am

Memnoch wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Alestorm (supposedly already booked)
    Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun

If those are the initial bands announced, I promise I won't book. And the rest of the announcements would have to be stellar for me to even consider booking at a later date.
    This year was fun, but way less than the 2012 cruise - mostly due to the lineup. So, I have decided that I will not go in 2014 if the lineup is as bad as it was this year. Well, give me a free cabin and flights and I'll go even if most of the lineup is power and folk metal.
    I might fly to Miami for the pre cruise activities even if not going to the cruise, and then continue either to Central America or do a road trip or something in the US. But, yes, I need a better lineup to go on the cruise.
    And even if there are lots of bands from the first two cruises that I'd like to see again, I too think that the repeats should be kept at a maximum of, say, 5.

No Ville it is only one of the porevious three cruise :Immolation no other thank You
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am

alex_canada wrote:I'm totally okay with up to 40-50% repeats if it's Blind Guardian, etc.

Agreed
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Korpiklaani shared 70k's photo. I'm guessing they're on. Good choice, I'd watch 2 sets.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:Korpiklaani shared 70k's photo. I'm guessing they're on. Good choice, I'd watch 2 sets.

I know a bunch of people who also shared those posts... shall we assume they're performing, too? ;)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Korpiklaani shared 70k's photo. I'm guessing they're on. Good choice, I'd watch 2 sets.

I know a bunch of people who also shared those posts... shall we assume they're performing, too? ;)

Are they in bands? :D
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am

AlexB wrote:GSBC and 11th Hour would please me as well.

While interviewing Aborted last Friday, they told me they were asked to replace Hypocrisy, 3 days before Barge, but it was too short notice for them to come. So I guess they'll be either 70k or BTH 2014 material (I'd rather have them on Barge since that one is personally auto-booked)

Aborted would be wicked. I hope this is true and they get booked for 70K 2014.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:08 am

Updated list, added Aborted and Korpiklaani

Aborted (courted as a very-last-minute Hypocrisy replacement on BTH)
    Annihilator
    Amon Amarth
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Epica
    Exodus
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Grave Digger
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Korpiklaani (shared the recent 'wishlist' Facebook status)
    Krokus
    Legion of the Damned
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saxon
    Snowy Shaw Project
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Vital Remains
    Wintersun
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 am

Aborted would be great. Well, I'll see them at the Essen Death Feast in a bit over a month playing their Goremageddon 10th anniversary set. That would work for the cruise btw, one set Goremageddon, one set a mix from the rest of their albums...
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 am

cowboy71 wrote:Updated list, added Aborted and Korpiklaani

Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Wintersun

Oh please no. Image
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:57 am

Evican wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Updated list, added Aborted and Korpiklaani

Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Wintersun

Oh please no. Image

Please yes :mrgreen:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
Post Reply 854 posts