Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 300 Days Until Sailing!

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 am

I doubt very very much that Nightwish will be on again next year.

Epica would be a chance though, surely?

Will ask Simone and the boys when I see them two weeks from today \o/

But yeah - other female-fronted bands that would make me happy - PYTHIA, AMARANTHE, TRILLIUM, DIABULUS IN MUSICA, XANDRIA, LEAVES EYES, or REVAMP :beerwink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 am

cowboy71 wrote:I doubt very very much that Nightwish will be on again next year.

But yeah - other female-fronted bands that would make me happy - PYTHIA, AMARANTHE, TRILLIUM, DIABULUS IN MUSICA, XANDRIA, LEAVES EYES, or REVAMP :beerwink:

Yeah, I'm thinking that they need to sort out the singer situation.

Epica could be in with a chance, however I am REALLY hoping that ReVamp gets booked. Not as big as Epica so they won't cost as much, they should still suffice the female-fronted metal crowd AND they should have released the new album by the time January rolls around be touring for it. Tick, tick and tick!!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 am

Epica: Please not - Simone can't sing in Tune, we left both Shows after 2 Songs in 2012
    Xandria: Please not - Manuela can't sing in Tune
    Amaranthe: Elize can sing, but the Music is too soft even for Weenies...
    Leaves Eyes/ Liv Kristine: yes, she can sing and she would love to come onbroad......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 am

Would love to see Leaves' Eyes on broad.

Got to see them on their one and only Australian tour quite a few years ago when they did a Atrocity/Leaves' Eyes tour.

Hell - why not do that? Atrocity have a new album either just out or coming soon, so get them onbroad too!! :beerbang:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:35 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    However I keep seeing them getting booked on a whole lot of festivals, so I guess they are popular enough among some metal fans?

The Singer Looks good, that's enuff for most of the Boys......

2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 am

Lala wrote:Epica: Please not - Simone can't sing in Tune, we left both Shows after 2 Songs in 2012
    Xandria: Please not - Manuela can't sing in Tune
    Amaranthe: Elize can sing, but the Music is too soft even for Weenies...
    Leaves Eyes/ Liv Kristine: yes, she can sing and she would love to come onbroad......

Sister Sin : Liv can sing in Tune and she would love to come onboard and it's not too soft for the cruise :shred: :shred:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:29 am

cowboy71 wrote:I doubt very very much that Nightwish will be on again next year.

Simone and Epica said they'd do it again if they were offered (in october 2012) so i think its a possibility
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Hector
    Oiler

by Hector » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 am

3 hrs and 12 min until booking opens for me. What a birthday present! :shred:

Crazy that I have to go to Miami to finally see DEATH ANGEL! Can't wait for them! :deathhorns:
    And now: please bring on Powerwolf! :mrgreen:
    CD-Collection updated - http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/hector
    Winter sucks!
    Hector
    Oiler

by Hector » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 am

:bangers: Thx. ;)
    Winter sucks!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 am

Happy birthday!

Hope your dreams come true. :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 am

Female fronted band rule...how about booking OTEP? Hot & Brutal! :evil: :boobs:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 am

I have heard a secondhand rumor of a Soilwork/Epica co-headline North American tour in 2014. I don't know a time frame. If it is February/March, I could see Epica joining Soilwork on 70K2014 and begining the tour after that.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 am

meshuggah wrote:...how about booking OTEP? Hot & Brutal! :evil: :boobs:

I think you mispelled the band name, it is Opeth. :twisted:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

I say we should have about 20 weenie bands ans 20 heavier bands (with maybe 7-10 brvtal and/or trve bands)...
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:As for special, I hope Andy will try and convince Vomitory to do their last two shows ever on the boat.
    I know they said 2013 will be their last year ever touring, but hopefully if they get the chance they could do a final two on 70k 14.

THIS!

I removed them from my wishlist because I knew they were breaking up, but they totally need to go out God Dethroned-style on 70k! I remember talking to God Dethroned's guitarist on 70k and he told me he was filling in for one of the members of Vomitory that just had a baby so maybe he talked to them about the cruise already. That would be sweet!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 am

My booking request has been submitted. I hope to see you guys again on the most metal ship of them all!! :shred: (besides the Barge of course! :P)
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 am

I think 10-20-10 would be optimal. Ten weenie, ten brutal (brutal death metal and some old school black) and the rest between those (traditional heavy metal, melodic death metal, thrash, doom etc.).

Mind you, Hypocrisy and such fall in the in-between category, so with the ten brutal I mean really brutal.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 am

booking demand instigated; already 7 categories gone!

*edit: Make that 8 categories
    Last edited by Disaster Area on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:17 am

Memnoch wrote:I think 10-20-10 would be optimal. Ten weenie, ten brutal (brutal death metal and some old school black) and the rest between those (traditional heavy metal, melodic death metal, thrash, doom etc.).

Mind you, Hypocrisy and such fall in the in-between category, so with the ten brutal I mean really brutal.

I think this is a great formula to follow
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:...how about booking OTEP? Hot & Brutal! :evil: :boobs:

I think you mispelled the band name, it is Opeth. :twisted:

Opeth doesn't have :boobs: :boobs: OTEP does...very much so!!!

BOOKED!!!!! WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION!!!
    Last edited by meshuggah on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 am

So know we can wait for the booking confirmation .

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! Back again.

:bangers: :party: :heavydrink:
    :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy:

Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:26 am

Memnoch wrote:So, a repeat of Epica it is then! :D

This...

And get ReVamp too. They release a new album on September and will most likely start a tour after that. Simone and Floor girl-on... I mean duo would be awesome.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 am

Memnoch wrote:I think 10-20-10 would be optimal. Ten weenie, ten brutal (brutal death metal and some old school black) and the rest between those (traditional heavy metal, melodic death metal, thrash, doom etc.).

and if andy need advice what brutal means ,as for example:vomitory ,asphyx benighted ,aborted ,blood red throne,obscnity ,convulse........
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 am

Oh, and by weenie I meant girlie. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 am

Memnoch wrote:Oh, and by weenie I meant girlie. :lol:

oh yeah i did notice those were missing :mrgreen:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Hector
    Oiler

by Hector » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 am

BOOKED! :deathhorns:
    Waiting for confirmation.... like everyone else! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Winter sucks!
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Enough Jokes! Welcome SEPTICFLESH!

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 am

Monmisreal wrote:I did wake up from a nap to see bill, being a dick, texting to say Mercyful Fate got booked. I scrambled to the computer and immediately sat there all :evil:

You actually fell for that? :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 am

I get a feeling the next announcement will be on the 9th, and it will probably be a really good announcement that will leave many that didn't book early smacking their heads because they lost out on the discount.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 am

EvilDan wrote:I get a feeling the next announcement will be on the 9th, and it will probably be a really good announcement that will leave many that didn't book early smacking their heads because they lost out on the discount.

Sounds like something Troll Andy would do
    I should get around to updating my signature
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

I... I actually agree with you. I believe it's the first time that happens. :P
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 am

meshuggah wrote:Opeth doesn't have :boobs: :boobs: OTEP does...very much so!!!

BOOKED!!!!! WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION!!!

Im pretty sure Opeth has more :boobs: and she would castrate you for saying that :lol:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: Enough Jokes! Welcome SEPTICFLESH!

by Monmisreal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:I did wake up from a nap to see bill, being a dick, texting to say Mercyful Fate got booked. I scrambled to the computer and immediately sat there all :evil:

You actually fell for that? :lol:

I was just waking up from a nap, I didnt know what was going on! :lol:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 am

Blackfhyre wrote:

Yes I agree!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    ravenous
    Crewman

by ravenous » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 am

ReVamp and Nightwish with Floor pulling dbl duty...Russ Allen can hit his duet with ReVamp, throw in Epica or even better Leaves Eyes and the girlie quota is met. Marco's Tarot would be a bonus . Some more Thrash like Iced Earth ,Testament,Powermad ,Hatriot or Into Eternity.... Alestorm and GloryHammer with another folk or 2 and then a bunch of pure brutal heaviness to fill it out ! 
    70k Survivor-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
    -/-Witherfall-/-Alestorm-/-Exhorder-/-Soilwork-/-Kobra-and-the-Lotus-/-Powermad-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Symphony.X-/-Iced.Earth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Leaves.Eyes-/-Overkill-/-Death.Angel-/-Testament-/-The.Order.of.Chaos-/-The.Agonist-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Epica-/-Into.Eternity-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Sanctuary-/-Wintersun-/-Powerglove-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Queensryche-/-Hatchet-/-
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 am

Booked and waiting for the confirmation like everyone else that wasn't cool enough to book on the 1st. :headbanger:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:02 am

Blackfhyre wrote:

That sounds good. :cheers:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am

Both Ariën and Isaac said they may do the cruise in 2014 when we talked to them last October. Fingers crossed!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 am

Only female fronted band worth getting is Vandroya.

I would probably have to buy someone out of a cabin for that booking. Someone keep a spot open for me ;-)
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am

EvilDan wrote:I get a feeling the next announcement will be on the 9th, and it will probably be a really good announcement that will leave many that didn't book early smacking their heads because they lost out on the discount.

glad I did :D
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Lets go for something like Cannibal Corpse/Behemoth/Blind Guardian/Anthrax-Announcement ! That's "really good announcement"
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
Post Reply 4744 posts