Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: 300 Days Until Sailing!

by Warphine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Just got the booking confirmation! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!! It's on! :headbanger:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Just got the booking confirmation! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!! It's on! :headbanger:

Sweet!
    Now throw your money on Andy to get the discount, and open a beer!

hmm, beer, I will have a beer, beer is good after tough work outs when you need carbs

mmmm, beer :cheers:

Football practice after work - then Beer :beerbang:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

After last cruise I was going to be a fence sitter and wait for the line-up but Overkill,Death Angel,Dark Tranquillity then Symphony X then my cabin mate from last year called and asked me if I wanted to go,BOOKED!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:After last cruise I was going to be a fence sitter and wait for the line-up but Overkill,Death Angel,Dark Tranquillity then Symphony X then my cabin mate from last year called and asked me if I wanted to go,BOOKED!

Haha, I was totally feeling the same way. Thinking that I wouldn't book 70k at all (instead doing Barge only). Then Dark Tranquillity happened. :)
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Waiting for my booking confirmation. Third time in the same cabin, I know the way in whatever conditon I am. :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 pm

mgrock wrote:Waiting for my booking confirmation. Third time in the same cabin, I know the way in whatever conditon I am. :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

4th time same cabin. it's always good to find your way back home - eyes or brain closed.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

I booked, also waiting for the confirmation, since 6 hours now :wank:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Confirmation and got the same cabin as last year yea!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Warphine wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:After last cruise I was going to be a fence sitter and wait for the line-up but Overkill,Death Angel,Dark Tranquillity then Symphony X then my cabin mate from last year called and asked me if I wanted to go,BOOKED!

Haha, I was totally feeling the same way. Thinking that I wouldn't book 70k at all (instead doing Barge only). Then Dark Tranquillity happened. :)

I am thinking this might be the best line up ever because UMC wants an easy sell out so it can get a bigger ship from whoever next time.And since a lot of bands have done and enjoyed this it is easier to book bands now.The early bands are top notch.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Lala wrote:Epica: Please not - Simone can't sing in Tune, we left both Shows after 2 Songs in 2012
    Leaves Eyes/ Liv Kristine: yes, she can sing and she would love to come onbroad......

Simone CAN sing in tune! And Leaves' Eyes are BORING. Saw them when they came out to Australia. Atrocity were better, just.

EDIT: You mean 2011? :P

KDibildeaux wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:I doubt very very much that Nightwish will be on again next year.
    Both Ariën and Isaac said they may do the cruise in 2014 when we talked to them last October. Fingers crossed!

I LIKE THIS! I'm sure all the Aussies who are looking at booking/have booked will be prodding them about next year's cruise. I know I will be. :cool:
    Last edited by Evican on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Evican wrote:Simone CAN sing in tune! And Leaves' Eyes are BORING.

Correct.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Speaking of Aussies... a booking of Ne Obliviscaris would have my money paid in full asap... a Damaged reunion onbroad would also secure my presence...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Just got the booking confirmation! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!! It's on! :headbanger:

Sweet!
    Now throw your money on Andy to get the discount, and open a beer!

hmm, beer, I will have a beer, beer is good after tough work outs when you need carbs

mmmm, beer :cheers:

Football practice after work - then Beer :beerbang:

oh yeah we are drinking tonight? Sounds good to me

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Speaking of Aussies... a booking of Ne Obliviscaris would have my money paid in full asap... a Damaged reunion onbroad would also secure my presence...

I'm sure NeO would jump at the chance to play this. However I kind of want Virgin Black to have the title of "first Aussie band booked on 70K". But no one's heard boo from them in a while. :cry:
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Enough Jokes! Welcome SEPTICFLESH!

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Need a huggy smiley :beerwink:

Well this will do:
    :boobs: :wank:

ImageImage
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Enough Jokes! Welcome SEPTICFLESH!

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I April Fooled a few people with that... Matt Barr was most excited and most irked haha

:lol: You didn't fool me! :P
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:41 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:I'm going to just get the most expensive one and feel bad about it.

Keep a bed open for me guys, I'm not sure if my previous cabinmates are down for going again. May need to mooch off one of you in a few months. Moving this weekend and can't afford the ticket right now (moving is expensive, guys, don't do it!). But I'll be booking for sure.

You should be buying plane tix to come see Avantasia with Margie and me, not moving! :bitch: :bitch:

YUP!!! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Evican wrote:
    Lala wrote:Epica: Please not - Simone can't sing in Tune, we left both Shows after 2 Songs in 2012
    Leaves Eyes/ Liv Kristine: yes, she can sing and she would love to come onbroad......

Simone CAN sing in tune! And Leaves' Eyes are BORING. Saw them when they came out to Australia. Atrocity were better, just.

EDIT: You mean 2011? :P

KDibildeaux wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:I doubt very very much that Nightwish will be on again next year.
    Both Ariën and Isaac said they may do the cruise in 2014 when we talked to them last October. Fingers crossed!

I LIKE THIS! I'm sure all the Aussies who are looking at booking/have booked will be prodding them about next year's cruise. I know I will be. :cool:

Sweet! Keep us posted
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Booked, paid and confirmed. Hello Captain, this is your Maso speaking; Here we go again :shred:

PS. Now gimme some girlie bands, traditional heavy metal and technical death metal :deathmetal:
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Booking confirmation received within hours (hey Andy, I was used to "soon" :lol: :lol: :lol: ) ! I´m almost on board. :shred: :shred:
    Locked in the discount. :shred: Now waiting for the end of my shift to open a beer. :bangers:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 am

Evican wrote:Simone CAN sing in tune!

SIng in Tune like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykrkwmEgrr0

Evican wrote:EDIT: You mean 2011? :P

off course......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am

booked, not yet confirmed ... but 2014 will see the Dragon Lord return for a 5 timer. how could I not say good-bye to the Maiesty of the Seas when she has been so good to us? :cheers: :beerhorns:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:37 am

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK ON BROAD LORD!!

Hopefully I will be there too.....haven't clicked that 'book now' button but my button-pressing-finger is getting itchy!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 am

Evican wrote:

Leaves' Eyes would be great, but if we can only have one of the Espenæs sisters, I'd much rather have Midnattsol. :boobs: :wank: Image
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:47 am

Got the confirmation and 1st payment done :headbanger:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 am

Lala wrote:
    Evican wrote:Simone CAN sing in tune!

SIng in Tune like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykrkwmEgrr0

Evican wrote:EDIT: You mean 2011? :P

off course......

I remember this and noticed that she was having trouble. I think a combination of sea sickness, trouble with the foldback and continuously having a mouthful of hair were factors in this. AND during their set in the Chorus Lounge was when the boat was going through some rough seas and Arien's drum platform shifted. :lol:

I saw them for the first time in Canada in 2010 and I'm seeing them again in two weeks. Simone can sing: Video I took in Edmonton.

EDIT: They may not play next year if Simone is pregnant. I wasn't the only one who thought that she looked pregnant during the Retrospect show. Pregnant picture. :shock:
    Last edited by Evican on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • HardNHeavy
    Crewman

by HardNHeavy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:35 am

Booked, confirmed and the payment is done! wohoo I'll be back :beerbang:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 am

cowboy71 wrote:GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK ON BROAD LORD!!

Hopefully I will be there too.....haven't clicked that 'book now' button but my button-pressing-finger is getting itchy!

Do it!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK ON BROAD LORD!!

Do it!

I concur with this. Listen to Luelle, she is the voice of reason. Click the "book now" button Dallas. Doooooo iiiiiiiitttttttt...
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 am

Maso wrote:Booked, paid and confirmed. Hello Captain, this is your Maso speaking; Here we go again :shred:

Excellent! We need more moments like that. :lol:

Evican wrote:EDIT: They may not play next year if Simone is pregnant. I wasn't the only one who thought that she looked pregnant during the Retrospect show. Pregnant picture. :shock:

Yeah, she's sporting quite a belly there. That would certainly rule them out. Hopefully she's just getting fat. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 am

Evican wrote:EDIT: They may not play next year if Simone is pregnant. I wasn't the only one who thought that she looked pregnant during the Retrospect show. Pregnant picture. :shock:

Yeah, she's sporting quite a belly there. That would certainly rule them out. Hopefully she's just getting fat. :lol:[/quote]

Wouldn't there be some piece of news out there saying she was pregnant? EIther way - if she is just putting on some weight that is OK she is sill beautiful!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 am

Just spent my lunch break - the full hour - at the bank, giving my money to UMC.

Damn banks. I'm hungry!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 am

For, the last cruise on the Majesty of the Seas, some can be fantastic

Twisted Sister and Andrew WK

and I'm sure that Sister Sin will do also fantastic

Powerwolf will be a good choice and also King Diamond

Bands with a girl: Halestorm and Sister Sin, maybe Crucified Barbara and also Nervosa

And VIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 am

lampropelma wrote:Bands with a girl: Halestorm

Although I really can't see Halestorm being on a metal cruise (well, not on 70k at least), I would love it if Andy proved me wrong. I just saw them last week, and it was one of the best gigs in a long while. Truly an awesome live band.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 am

So, anyone think we may get Wintersun this year?
    :viking:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 am

X-Thor wrote:So, anyone think we may get Wintersun this year?

Hope? Yes. Think? Thinking hurts...
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm

X-Thor wrote:So, anyone think we may get Wintersun this year?

I do I do!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Hurray,

Andy TOOK my money! :headbanger:
    [check my signature below] :cheers:
    Now, the 300-day wait begins... bring on the announcements... wait for it... soon! :lol:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    Nighty
    Crewman

by Nighty » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Booked.

It's still crazy. Last year I was searching several months for a cabin mate. Find 1, got to Miami, entered the cruise, met many cool people and now, just 2 months after my first cruise I am part of a group with 16 (at the moment) german metalheads. We have booked 4 quad cabins. Damn, it's unbelievable :bangers:
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Booked and paid

So now Andy bring me Sister Sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Post Reply 4708 posts