Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Only Your Dead And Lifeless CARCASS Will Return!

by vikingbitch » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:4.5 months of complete silence, without even a noannouncement or a post on the forums? That's just disappointing.

^ this. I deal with no announcements since I dont have to worry of flights, but if that wasnt the case id pprobably cancel.

No announcements or posts but there have been thread moves and deletions. Instead of deleting a thread about no announcements at least give some reassurance for customer satisfaction. With how easy it is to make updates, even while not im the same country, a wait this long is just pathetic from a business standpoint.

It all comes down to consumer confidence. Can you name me one other festival in which attendees, and such a large percentage to boot (how many of you just heard me say that in a Canuckland accent? heh) feel this much fear and/or uneasiness towards the event? The silence is completely undermining any consumer confidence in many attendees, in veteran cruisers nonetheless. I have a feeling a backlash will be seen next year from it. Not to mention that this reputation is becoming REALLY well known that when they try to book bands in the future, especially those they've ignored/brushed off/communicated poorly with etc will not book. The reputation carries weight with not only us but the bands as well, which does not bode well for future line ups.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:47 am

Between the silence and number of repeats on this one, I think id rather spend more money to use vacation time for a EU fest in 2015. At least there im not stuck on a boat during bands ive seen a bunch of times that same year.

Rest of these announcements better be amazing and have unique sets to slightly change how I feel about UMC
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:50 am

Unless UMC absolutely blows us out if the water (bad choice of words?) with this year's lineup, there's no way in hell we're going to deal with them in the future. If we want to do a rock cruise, there is more and more competition each year, and we'll try one of the others.

Yr absolutely right about the bands...UMC has lots of them extremely pissed off, which translates into them telling Andy to fuck off if he approaches them hereon.
    Fa MetalKween
    Oiler

by Fa MetalKween » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm

meshuggah wrote:Unless UMC absolutely blows us out if the water (bad choice of words?) with this year's lineup, there's no way in hell we're going to deal with them in the future. If we want to do a rock cruise, there is more and more competition each year, and we'll try one of the others.

Yr absolutely right about the bands...UMC has lots of them extremely pissed off, which translates into them telling Andy to fuck off if he approaches them hereon.

Can't believe UMC is pissing bands off. That makes zero sense in any planet, even in the UMC planet. Anyone know the inside deal? Do bands get paid next to nothing but get to bring their families?
    TOXIC HOLOCAUST - LICH KING - SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - MUNICIPAL WASTE - OBITUARY - AUTOPSY - DARK ANGEL - DESTRUCTION
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 am

This will be my third and final cruise. Not because of lack of announcements and failure to communicate, but because it will get old (at least for me). I might do a US road trip instead of the cruise in 2015. I've heard a lot of talk about this Pacific Coast Highway.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:19 am

For those of you that are too cool for facebook

Richard Nechamkin
    Spoke to UMC yesterday, person was very candid (won't mention name or sex, as I don't want to get person in trouble). Said they are working on getting some band announcements and location out ASAP. They are as frustrated and anxious about this as we are, especially since they are incessantly receiving frustrated and anxious phone calls from customers. Also said that Andy is having some personal problems which he has chosen not to share with them. They absolutely insist that the Cruise will NOT be cancelled, and will be amazing, but they have their hands tied at the moment.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:28 pm

I hope the person who shared that doesn't get into trouble - I mean, UMC probably only have a handful of employees....

The most annoying thing is the silence has lead to bitching, turning against each other, turning against UMC, etc. If Andy has some bad personal stuff going on I feel for him, and I really hope he is okay - but we are a FAMILY, and you share the good AND the bad with your family.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm

If he doesn't wanna share what's going on, that's his choice and I respect him. But yeah, if they can tell someone something like that over the phone it wouldn't hurt to make a post so that we don't freak out and start 20 different panic threads.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Stained Class wrote:If he doesn't wanna share what's going on, that's his choice and I respect him. But yeah, if they can tell someone something like that over the phone it wouldn't hurt to make a post so that we don't freak out and start 20 different panic threads.

True that and I understand that totally because I'm guilty too of the whole 'keeping bad stuff to myself because I don't want to burden others with it', but it never does any good.

As I think we can clearly see by all the bad juju floating around the internetz due to this :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I want to say that I find it very cool how we are all trying to make this forum a happier place again. :3drunks:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:36 pm

X-Thor wrote:I want to say that I find it very cool how we are all trying to make this forum a happier place again. :3drunks:

:lol: Yeah I think we all collectively got sick of all the negativity.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:23 am

Woohooo!!! TGIF!

Only 17 more Fridays until the Cruise!! :bangers:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:28 am

X-Thor wrote:I want to say that I find it very cool how we are all trying to make this forum a happier place again. :3drunks:

abso freakin lutely! :heavydrink:
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:04 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Woohooo!!! TGIF!

holy crap
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:06 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Only 17 more Fridays until the Cruise!! :bangers:

That is nucking futs.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:04 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Woohooo!!! TGIF!

Really?

Hells yeah!

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 pm

So we just had an announcement on facebook.

YAY!

:bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :wank: :bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :party: :party: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :shots: :shots: :smash: :smash: :belly: :belly: :chug: :chug: :3drunks: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :stagger: :stagger: :gulp: :gulp: :dreams: :dreams: :givebeer: :givebeer: :metalguy: :metalguy: :viking: :viking: :shred: :shred: :death: :death: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

--
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:37 pm

70000tons
    Liked · 5 minutes ago

Sailors! It has been a while... what's that stench? Definitely not 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Brace yourselves!

We will start to release the destinations to vote from next week. One at a time, day by day.

Voting for fully paid and ticketed passengers of 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 will start on Monday, October 7th.

Photo by Christian Schlieker

--
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Get Ready To Vote For Your Destination!

by Andy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Sailors! It has been a while... what's that stench? Definitely not 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Brace yourselves!

We will start to release the destinations to vote from next week. One at a time, day by day.

Voting for fully paid and ticketed passengers of 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 will start on Monday, October 7th.

• meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Get Ready To Vote For Your Destination!

by meshuggah » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Andy wrote:Sailors! It has been a while... what's that stench? Definitely not 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Brace yourselves!

Welcome back, Dude.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:48 pm

What's that pungent stench I smell? It must be WATAIN!!! Let's welcome them as band #15 :deathmetal: PLEEEEESE:mrgreen:
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Well, at least this is progress. It won't feel like a true announcement until we get another band though :lol:.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Andy wrote:Sailors! It has been a while... what's that stench? Definitely not 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Brace yourselves!

Totally beat you to it, Skipper. :cool:

Glad to read you! Hope everything is OK. :bangers:

--
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Hold me.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:02 pm

meshuggah wrote:What's that pungent stench I smell? It must be WATAIN!!! Let's welcome them as band #15 :deathmetal: PLEEEEESE:mrgreen:

As much as I want to say "Hellllll no, at least on land I can get the fuck away from it"...I think id take them just to get another band on board :lol:
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Better than nothing. I think this is what we've been wanting for a long time. Color me happy. Now all I need to do is snag a cabinmate since my lead passenger dropped.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:17 pm

meshuggah wrote:What's that pungent stench I smell? It must be WATAIN!!! Let's welcome them as band #15 :deathmetal: PLEEEEESE:mrgreen:

I'm all for them on broad! :death:

Great to hear some news fo' sho'!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 pm

I would welcome either of those two bands
    The Church of The Pugent Stench are back in business :shred:
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Pommesgabel
    Oiler

by Pommesgabel » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Hell Yeah!!!! :shred:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:33 pm

I was actually more concerned with the lack of location voting than the band announcements ,the old deadline was July 27th ,looks like it got extended a bit,2 whole months!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 pm

yay, announcements! I'm hyped.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Glad to hear some life signs. Thanks. :shred: :wank: :bangers: :deathhorns: :party: :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:34 am

Holy shit!! UMC is alive!!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:38 am

Goddamn announcements. We had a good streak going there and now it's ruined. :evil:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:57 am

Malaka wrote:Goddamn announcements. We had a good streak going there and now it's ruined. :evil:

I know right? THIS SUCKS!!

That was like, 134 days between announcements, and its only 121 days to the cruise.

We'll have to wait until next time to go this long between announcements now :cry: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:00 am

Yeah, and now we're getting 5 announcements next week? What is this ATROCITY?! ;)
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:07 am

Malaka wrote:Yeah, and now we're getting 5 announcements next week? What is this ATROCITY?! ;)

Yeah, UMC has turned this into a CIRCUS MAXIMUS. :bitch: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 am

Speedy wrote:
    Malaka wrote:Yeah, and now we're getting 5 announcements next week? What is this ATROCITY?! ;)

Yeah, UMC has turned this into a CIRCUS MAXIMUS. :bitch: :lol:

If that is the case then I will crack a MAGNUM of champagne to celebrate!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:17 am

Perhaps when we get to our destination, the locals will be full of HYPOCRISY!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:56 am

I've checked the TAROT cards, and I'm afraid we have to ACCEPT that a CIVIL WAR may break out, with announcements RUNNING WILD everywhere soon!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
Post Reply 4744 posts