Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Get Ready To Vote For Your Destination!

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Here is a somewhat sobering statistic. It is almost 20 WEEKS since we last had a band announced :shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:15 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Here is a somewhat sobering statistic. It is almost 20 WEEKS since we last had a band announced :shock:

I hereby announce Revamp.

Not a fan, but hey, many will like it, right? ;)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:26 pm

I'll see your REVAMP, and raise you an AMARANTHE.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'll see your REVAMP, and raise you an AMARANTHE.

There, two announcement, hot girls, what else do you need? :beerwink:

Oh, metal, right!!! :lol: ;)
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm

I thiught they were gonna start announcing destinations today????
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Still just under 5 hours left Vancouver time to make that first destination announcement. Tick tock.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:Still just under 5 hours left Vancouver time to make that first destination announcement. Tick tock.

Very true. Im just impatient
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Come on guys, there might just be 3-4 destinations, starting wednesday or thursday, it'll come. The clock is ticking, Andy knows it, we all know it, no worries! :beerbang:
    Last edited by scyll on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:03 pm

The last months I`ve learned many interpretations of the word soon... I hope I`m not about to find many more of "next week"
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Our First Destination Candidate: COZUMEL, Mexico

by Andy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Do you want to take a trip back in time to where it all began and re-visit the destination of the very first 70000TONS OF METAL in 2011? You can find more information on our Frist Destination Candidate for 2014: COZUMEL, Mexico here: http://www.70000tons.com/destination_cozumel.php

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Our First Destination Candidate: COZUMEL, Mexico

by DragonLordJones » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 pm

I knew this would be one of the choices ... not one of mine, but still on the voting list ............. can we get a band specific vote; ie if we vote Cozumel Thor will be on broad, if we vote location B , Satan will be on broad and so forth ............ that could change peoples minds on where they would vote. and make it more fun :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Cozumel? No thanks. one time is enuff.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Cardest wrote:Aloha!

I read through a lot of these posts. It seems we got a little side tracked. From what I can gather
    it seems Turks was the top choice, so far, for a destination.

Turks and Caicos isn't an option anymore. (See my post from two weeks ago)
    Survivor:
    70K 2013 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578
    70K 2014 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Metal1529 wrote:
    Cardest wrote:Aloha!

I read through a lot of these posts. It seems we got a little side tracked. From what I can gather
    it seems Turks was the top choice, so far, for a destination.

Turks and Caicos isn't an option anymore. (See my post from two weeks ago)

http://www.grandturkcc.com/Port-Schedule.aspx
    There are three ships at the same time some days, but only two so far 29.01.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 pm

I think Cancun would be a slightly better choice ... over Cozumel :smash: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:27 am

Mexicooooo!!! I know what I'll be voting! :mrgreen:
    www.metal-exposure.com
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 am

Been there, done that. Although the beer was really cheap.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:41 am

onenight wrote:Although the beer was really cheap.

That's one advantage with being from Norway, beer is really cheap everywhere else. :lol: :bangers: :cheers: :belly: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :party:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:36 am

I would probably just stay on the boat if Cozumel were the winner :beerwink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:46 am

cowboy71 wrote: :beerwink:

Damn! Missed that one in my last post. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 am

cowboy71 wrote:I would probably just stay on the boat if Cozumel were the winner :beerwink:

me too :boobs:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 am

Well .. I'm not voting for Cozumel (or any Mexico's destination) as I can go any season of the year
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:10 am

Yup, let's see what else is coming...
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 am

Andy wrote:Do you want to take a trip back in time to where it all began and re-visit the destination of the very first 70000TONS OF METAL in 2011? You can find more information on our Frist Destination Candidate for 2014: COZUMEL, Mexico here: http://www.70000tons.com/destination_cozumel.php

First*
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:24 am

Cozumel wasn't too bad. I had a lot of fun just by the ship. It's kind of dumpy and people were slightly annoying trying to sell stuff (though not anywhere close to the level they were in Nassau) but it's decent. It's too much work to get to the mainland too. I'd love to do an excursion to Tulum but it sounded like it's a pain in the ass to pull off. Most likely won't get my vote.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 am

mooyagi wrote:Cozumel wasn't too bad. I had a lot of fun just by the ship. It's kind of dumpy and people were slightly annoying trying to sell stuff (though not anywhere close to the level they were in Nassau) but it's decent. It's too much work to get to the mainland too. I'd love to do an excursion to Tulum but it sounded like it's a pain in the ass to pull off. Most likely won't get my vote.

Not really a pain actually. You just sign up on the ship and then meet with your group when you get off at the port. But yeah, I think this one's gonna be a pass.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:27 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Cozumel wasn't too bad. I had a lot of fun just by the ship. It's kind of dumpy and people were slightly annoying trying to sell stuff (though not anywhere close to the level they were in Nassau) but it's decent. It's too much work to get to the mainland too. I'd love to do an excursion to Tulum but it sounded like it's a pain in the ass to pull off. Most likely won't get my vote.

Not really a pain actually. You just sign up on the ship and then meet with your group when you get off at the port. But yeah, I think this one's gonna be a pass.

I mean in terms of having to wakeup really early, take the ferry across and then I think find buses to actually get there. Then do the same to get back to the ship. Didn't somebody (Jeffie, maybe?) cut it close with his return trip from there?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:36 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

I mean in terms of having to wakeup really early, take the ferry across and then I think find buses to actually get there. Then do the same to get back to the ship. Didn't somebody (Jeffie, maybe?) cut it close with his return trip from there?

I didn't hear anything about that. There were hundreds of people go from our ship there that year. That would suck if you were there too long, but I assume it's a pretty streamlined trip there and back. I can see the waking up early being an issue though :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 am

Well, even if I can't be sure to go off the ship and that I wasn't there when you went to Cozumel, I heard that you had to use a smaller boat to go to the port - am I right? -, so, if it's there we go, I will definitely stay on the ship :oops:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 am

taketheday wrote:Well, even if I can't be sure to go off the ship and that I wasn't there when you went to Cozumel, I heard that you had to use a smaller boat to go to the port - am I right? -, so, if it's there we go, I will definitely stay on the ship :oops:

Nope. The ship parks right at the port in Cozumel. Georgetown, Grand Cayman was the destination that required the use of a smaller boat to get off.
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:00 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Nope. The ship parks right at the port in Cozumel. Georgetown, Grand Cayman was the destination that required the use of a smaller boat to get off.

Ah ok, thanks :cheers: I confused the port :mrgreen:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:12 am

Cozumel was kinda cool because Tomislav and I just walked up the coast until we found a sweet bar that served $1 Dos Equis Amber, and sat there for a couple hours. It was chill.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:13 am

That one is a big hell no for me.
    I did not like cozasmell
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 am

I'll pass. Next! :headbanger:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:49 am

I want to go to a foreign country, not back to mine. :P
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 am

X-Thor wrote:I want to go to a foreign country, not back to mine. :P

Miami is in a foreign country?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:56 am

Stained Class wrote:

Anywhere outside the US and Mexico is foreign. ;)

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:19 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Anywhere outside the US and Mexico is foreign. ;)

Are you part murican?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 am

I'm probably not going to vote for Cozumel. Out of the previous destinations I'm probably going to go with Grand Turk, but no matter where we go, I will probably be happy.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Stained Class wrote:Are you part murican?

Yep.

--
Post Reply 4708 posts