Post Reply 4708 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: The Countdown Is On!

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Can we start bitching about band announcements yet? :lol: :bitch:

THIS LINEUP DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH THRASH

There's already too much guttural death metal

What does that have to do with thrash and we do need more death and black metal
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: You have decided! Costa Maya, MEXICO it is!

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:40 pm

viathyn wrote:haha! I wish!

If we were to be booked I would be unreasonably tight-lipped about it.

No, I just have a bit of insight in to a couple artists who are onbroad. Not local bands.

GOOD (not that you won't be playing on broad but!! haha).

Good because, Not local bands = Not Blackguard :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:01 pm

When some bands are announced eventually..... what will be the first emotion you feel.... GIVE US ALLEGAEON AND OMNIUM GATHERUM ANDY!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns:
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Could it just be that UMC is going through financial difficulties, due to barge or whatever else ? They can't make any announcement regarding bands, can't answer any questions from custumers and, obviously, can't say "We're in deep shit...not sure if the cruise will happen...we'll let you know before departure..."
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Gandalf wrote:Could it just be that UMC is going through financial difficulties, due to barge or whatever else ? They can't make any announcement regarding bands, can't answer any questions from custumers and, obviously, can't say "We're in deep shit...not sure if the cruise will happen...we'll let you know before departure..."

Hope Andy and the crew have a well-rehearsed answer to the question of this silence come January, because every single person on the ship will no doubt ask them about it!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Seriously, never thought i would say that but, I'm glad that I'm not going in 2014!!
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Gandalf wrote:Could it just be that UMC is going through financial difficulties, due to barge or whatever else ? They can't make any announcement regarding bands, can't answer any questions from custumers and, obviously, can't say "We're in deep shit...not sure if the cruise will happen...we'll let you know before departure..."

Hope Andy and the crew have a well-rehearsed answer to the question of this silence come January, because every single person on the ship will no doubt ask them about it!!

And I will too, eventough I won,t be on the ship!!
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    Chris
    Petty Officer

Re: Get Ready To Vote For Your Destination!

by Chris » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:09 am

Andy wrote:Sailors! It has been a while... what's that stench? Definitely not 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Brace yourselves!

Did we ever find out what the stench was? was it one of the locations?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:51 am

No, I just have a bit of insight in to a couple artists who are onbroad. Not local bands.

You should start giving out clues to the artists like UMC used to do. That way we can have fun while waiting again. Where is the ship headed?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:05 pm

mooyagi wrote:

You should start giving out clues to the artists like UMC used to do. That way we can have fun while waiting again. Where is the ship headed?

The ship is headed nowhere, it was attacked by pirates and killed everyone on board, it's just floating out at sea, which is why they can't find any more bands.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:20 pm

onenight wrote: The ship is headed nowhere, it was attacked by pirates and killed everyone on board, it's just floating out at sea, which is why they can't find any more bands.

ALESTORM and RUNNING WILD!!! :p
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:10 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

GOOD (not that you won't be playing on broad but!! haha).

Good because, Not local bands = Not Blackguard :heavydrink:

Blackguard isn't even close to local for us haha.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:12 am

I have checked on the Royal Caribbean website, no other cruise is planned at that time for the Majesty, so, our ship is still 'free' for us. But what is the most worrying - or not :? - is that Andy confirmed our destination vote on October 16th and that our cruise is not mentioned on the port schedule of Costa Maya :roll: Should we be worried or it takes time to RC to confirm the cruise at Costa Maya?

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:29 am

I just don´t "dream" about any more bands. I will just wait and see.....
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:40 am

cowboy71 wrote:

The only thing I know is that this Andy is a Businessman with a product. I will not bother anyone with a "silly" question because I will get a bullshit answer..rsrs

If I decide to be on board, I simple agreed with his way of doing business but one thing is 100% certain: Booking another trip with months in advance will no longer be a possibility .....

I just hope to get 40 bands with at least 20 of them being an actual band not rehearsal ones(with demos, poor recording CD´s)..
    metal4ever
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:12 am

I'm just wondering how involved/complicated/contentious contract negotiations with bands must be, that "might" explain the delays.
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:08 pm

84 days to go!

28 (assuming 41) bands to go.

Exactly 1 band every 3 days :|

Although, it will be less than that because as its Sunday in Canada, there definitely won't be any news today.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Last year did UMC do those cute destination heading posts where they were headed in different directions around the world in search of bands, then a little while later they announced bands from those areas? I really enjoyed those from the cruise in 2012. Since I didn't go in 2013 I didn't check for them.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 am

Mindcrime wrote:Last year did UMC do those cute destination heading posts where they were headed in different directions around the world in search of bands, then a little while later they announced bands from those areas? I really enjoyed those from the cruise in 2012. Since I didn't go in 2013 I didn't check for them.

Yes they did do them.

Just another way that this cruise's experience is less than previous years.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 am

I miss those too.. "where the hell is the ship".... Ugh.... I hope it's somewhere.... Loaded up with our bands... Maybe displaced in the Bermuda triangle....
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:31 am

SwallowYourSun wrote:I miss those too.. "where the hell is the ship".... Ugh.... I hope it's somewhere.... Loaded up with our bands... Maybe displaced in the Bermuda triangle....

Maybe Andy is displaced in the Bermuda triangle.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mindcrime wrote:Last year did UMC do those cute destination heading posts where they were headed in different directions around the world in search of bands, then a little while later they announced bands from those areas? I really enjoyed those from the cruise in 2012. Since I didn't go in 2013 I didn't check for them.

Yes they did do them.

Just another way that this cruise's experience is less than previous years.

haha some of those were so awesomely bad but really did enhance the suspension
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Mindcrime wrote:haha some of those were so awesomely bad but really did enhance the suspension

Yeah I miss that too... Gave us some logical speculation on what bands may be on the way... Rather than this muted channel we have.... This is getting awful.... Lets prey we get this 1 band every 3 days from here on... Here's to a last thread of happy hope.. :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2018 wishlist:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:59 am

Nicolas0928 wrote:Maybe this sounds stupid, but I am really hoping that UMC its going to give us a BIG BIG good surprice.
    I think its better to hope this than be in panic.

Seeing as Motorhead's European tour was moved to Feb. 13, gives me a little hope that Lemmy may need a short vacation (rehearsal) on the Majesty to see if he is feeling up to a full tour :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: Hope reigns eternal :headbanger: :givebeer:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:26 pm

At least Caitlin is at work - I'm assuming she deleted all the kitchen spam.

Now if only they would merge all the bitching threads (or even better - GIVE US A REASON TO STOP BITCHING!! :bitch:) things would be okay around here :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:At least Caitlin is at work - I'm assuming she deleted all the kitchen spam.

I PMed her about the spam issue and she said they should've solved the issue now. No more kitchens. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 am

I have a question.... So.... Andy is paying these people to remove kitchen spam and send us recycled emails.... Is UMC the easiest job ever??
    2018 wishlist:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 am

SwallowYourSun wrote:I have a question.... So.... Andy is paying these people to remove kitchen spam and send us recycled emails.... Is UMC the easiest job ever??

Your question/concerns have been forwarded to management. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    SwallowYourSun wrote:I have a question.... So.... Andy is paying these people to remove kitchen spam and send us recycled emails.... Is UMC the easiest job ever??

Your question/concerns have been forwarded to management. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us any time.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:34 pm

The only admin that even bothers to login to the forum is Caitlin it seems.

Andy and Aaron have not logged into the forum in 3 weeks, and the new guy MykillinK hasn't bothered logging in for a week now either.

So I hope they are paying Caitlin well because she is the only one doing anything for us :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Only Your Dead And Lifeless CARCASS Will Return!

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Andy wrote:Please welcome CARCASS with their new line-up of Jeff Walker on vocals and bass, Bill Steer on lead guitar, Daniel Wilding on drums and Ben Ash on guitar onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

14 out of 40 and counting...

Aaaah memories :) Remember the good old days? When bands were announced and stuff?

In just 12 days time it will be SIX. MONTHS. since we experienced the joy of a band being added to the lineup.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Gotta laugh at the "and counting" :stagger:
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:01 am

taketheday wrote:I have checked on the Royal Caribbean website, no other cruise is planned at that time for the Majesty, so, our ship is still 'free' for us. But what is the most worrying - or not :? - is that Andy confirmed our destination vote on October 16th and that our cruise is not mentioned on the port schedule of Costa Maya :roll: Should we be worried or it takes time to RC to confirm the cruise at Costa Maya?

I got an email from RC yesterday and they confirmed that the Majesty is chartered for the cruise! He was not able to inform of Port Schedules, but did note that it can take some time before all bookings are done. is it... Hope I feel??? :viking:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:08 am

I think we will set sail. UMC will do his best and will again have an awesome ride.

:bangers: :shred: :metalguy: :deathmetal: :wank: :bangers: :3drunks: :chug: :belly: :shots: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Andy, stop being dumb and answer the bands that are trying to contact you.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 pm

If we do not get an announcement by November 19th, UMC loses my business. I will not cancel but I wont book 2015.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:20 pm

The cruise is not going to get cancelled. I have faith that UMC will deliver again, but they're going to have to make some changes or book stellar bands butt early if they're ever going to get my business again.

Btw, I have never called or emailed bugging Vincent or anyone for announcements because I know damn well it wont do any good.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm

You have decided. no more announcements till we set sail!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 am

So Carcass have officially listed tour dates BEFORE the cruise, and AFTER the cruise.

But they do not officially list the cruise.

Another Kamelot, perhaps?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 4708 posts