Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

by Ingrid » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:02 am

Agreed! :headbanger:
    www.metal-exposure.com
    MLH
    Crewman

by MLH » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:06 am

Stained Class wrote:
    MLH wrote:Hope there is proper gym at the boat so i got something to do there. If these announcements keep coming i got the 3 sets i need to see and few i could potentially check if im bored.

There is but, what are you hoping for? I think the lineup has pretty good variety and quality so far.

Variety couldy end up being decent i guess but atm it really ain't. I was expecting few awesome bands and then bunch of semi-interesting ones that are worth checking out live a bit. So far it seems I've seen most of those semi-interesting ones already and they hold no repeat value to me. And the awesome count is still short of few bands comparing to previous years.

Oh yeah and the boat needs more HEAVY METAL.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 am

not complaining but it seems that we are having a semi Barge to hell trip
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 am

So I would not expect anything more for the next couple of days, but definitely something monday or tuesday.

Wife reckons there is some hidden meaning in the last part of the announcement " Any more hidden gifts before the year is out? Maybe some Fireworks?"

The capitalisation of F in Fireworks - maybe FIREwind? Rhapsody of FIRE? Brother FIREtribe?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 am

This Izegrim stuff is hilarious. Do the Amott brothers get kickbacks from this band's material? :lol: They should at least dye the singers hair to a different color and add like 3 seconds of clean vocals to make it not so fucking obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxOpVzyUW0c

Congrats from them getting on the cruise though. Andy is obsessed with getting a set amount of bands with female fronted vocals.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 am

I'm excited that we've added Haggard and Vicious Rumors, I'll look into Izegrim - but it doesn't look like something I'd watch a full set of.

Pungent Stench I don't know, but band name drama turns me off... I hate it when there's two separate versions of a band touring :evil:. Irrelevant to many, but it's a pet peeve all the same.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:06 am

Pretty good announcements.
    I haven't heard of Izegrim til now. I am excited to see them on the boat.
    I don't know about these Arch Enemy comparisons, I think you could easy just as well say they both are similar to Holy Moses if one wants to claim virtue for originality.
    I was never so excited about Pungent Stench to care enough about band member disputes. It's a bit off putting, but I think it would be hard for me to care less.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:So I would not expect anything more for the next couple of days, but definitely something monday or tuesday.

Wife reckons there is some hidden meaning in the last part of the announcement " Any more hidden gifts before the year is out? Maybe some Fireworks?"

The capitalisation of F in Fireworks - maybe FIREwind? Rhapsody of FIRE? Brother FIREtribe?

Angra.
    Bonfire.
    Last edited by NuuX on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 am

More great bands to check out that I've never seen! THAT's what I love about 70,000 Tons of Metal! (Besides being with my metal head friends from around the world!)
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:53 am

Hey Ho,

very happy with IZEGRIM being announced, cool band, welcome on board :bangers:

The rest is... not my music, but I hope it makes the other cruisers happy.

So, do we get something big to start the new year with?

Cheers to everybody, can't wait to be in sunny Miami :viking:

Ripley :beerhorns:
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:54 am

You people posting for Angra are cracking me up. They played last year so there's a 0% chance of them playing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some explosive thrash. :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

Re: Naughty or Nice?

by Madkill » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:18 am

Dimma wrote:Anyone else just feeling "We'll get what we get" now and be kind of happy?

My thoughts exactly...
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:21 am

SwallowYourSun wrote:Worst 11 bands announced in a row EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.
    why don't you stay home. These people who bitch about no announcement and then whine about the bands confirmed must have nothing better to do. The 70K cruise is not tailor made for each metalhead. And it's more of a way of life, not only about the bands. Maybe people will think rationally next time and wait until all bands are announced before booking their cabin. Personally, I think the line up is excellent. And I look forward to seeing many of my friends next month and headbanging to some awesome metal bands!

Cheess
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 = 10th UMC cruise and black survivor status! Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:51 am

metalgoddess wrote:More great bands to check out that I've never seen! THAT's what I love about 70,000 Tons of Metal! (Besides being with my metal head friends from around the world!)

Because of this I have seen so many bands I have never had been ably to see.
    Pugent Stench will be another to check off my bucket list.
    Every year I get a couple

:shots: :smash: :3drunks:

And Scott, I totally agree with you as well :death:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:38 am

Haggard are really cool.
    I saw them at my hometown many years ago (1998!) as supporter for Atrocity, and they outdid the headliner by far.
    Although I must admit I went to that event to see Haggard anyway, so I was probably biased ;)

Great to have them onbroad!
    :bangers:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:17 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:More great bands to check out that I've never seen! THAT's what I love about 70,000 Tons of Metal! (Besides being with my metal head friends from around the world!)

Because of this I have seen so many bands I have never had been ably to see.
    Pugent Stench will be another to check off my bucket list.
    Every year I get a couple

:shots: :smash: :3drunks:

And Scott, I totally agree with you as well :death:

:bangers:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 = 10th UMC cruise and black survivor status! Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:40 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:You people posting for Angra are cracking me up. They played last year so there's a 0% chance of them playing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some explosive thrash. :shred:

I didn't go last year and I apologize for not memorizing the line up.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    SwallowYourSun wrote:Worst 11 bands announced in a row EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.
    why don't you stay home. These people who bitch about no announcement and then whine about the bands confirmed must have nothing better to do. The 70K cruise is not tailor made for each metalhead. And it's more of a way of life, not only about the bands. Maybe people will think rationally next time and wait until all bands are announced before booking their cabin. Personally, I think the line up is excellent. And I look forward to seeing many of my friends next month and headbanging to some awesome metal bands!

Cheess

Excellent points all around Scott....especially that the "70K cruise is not tailor made for each metalhead." Exactly! How could it possibly be when you think about... for even just 5 seconds or less? I also agree with you that many people (not me, by the way) consider this cruise a kind of "way of life," so the actual line-up is less relevant for many. Having said that, I don't know how anyone could really complain about any of the UMC line-ups to date, including the current one - in my view there is plenty of variety, stellar acts, unique bands, and so on to more than occupy one's time during the cruise.

My issue at this point in time is that I do want to know nearly the complete line-up of a fest prior to booking and UMC just drags their ass too much....tired of that. I'm also feeling a bit jaded & tired of Miami & the Caribbean in general as I've been so many times in my life now. I made an exception with the Prog Nation Cruise in February because that line-up was/is truly "tailor made" for me personally & my life-long love of all things prog :P (as much as Hole in the Sky 2011 was for my black metal love)...and I seriously want to see every band (the one I'm not so keen on - Periphery - I will check out anyway; and btw, the entire line-up was announced prior to booking commencing, so I was able to make a decision, book early & get a super cheap cabin).

Most of you folks are going to have a great time on 70K 2014 - prolly even most of naysayers. Just you wait and see. :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:26 am

Gotta agree with Scott, Laura and others about the lineup issues. So much variety. Anyone expecting a huge name, heavy-hitter has obviously not followed what this cruise is about. Sorry for Memnoch about another repeat but VR were amazing in round 2 and make me that much more disappointed in myself for not joining you folks once again this year. Raise an extra fist or two for me while yer rockin' that pool deck kids! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:07 pm

I figured Haggard would be on, a family member of mine looked into booking them for a NA tour they were setting up. I expected they'd be the token symphonic band (Rage with LMO, Therion) for this year. Watching a couple videos right now...geez, I know what's his name created the band and everything, but his vocals are pretty awful. Still though, good add!
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:49 pm

i share your pain, my friend... 70K 2014 is turning into frustation for me... the lineup so far is nothing compared to the other ones
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Haggard & Obituary got me to shut up. I am happy now and will have fun guessing the rest.

I had already seen 12/25 so there are quite a bit of repeats for myself personally (great ones at that!) so I was slightly disappointed until the Haggard one. Two really good bands I would've had to travel to see, bands I like as repeats (this will be 13th+ time seeing FF :P ) & meeting many new people and seeing my cruise family. Happy happy joy joy, can't wait to see the rest of the lineup. Naysayers be patient, your time will come.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:

i share your pain, my friend... 70K 2014 is turning into frustation for me... the lineup so far is nothing compared to the other ones

how can you make this statement when half the bands (almost) are from the other cruises ... therefore it has to compare to the other line-ups :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:15 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:

how can you make this statement when half the bands (almost) are from the other cruises ... therefore it has to compare to the other line-ups :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

most repeats are repeats I wouldn't pick for 2014
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:02 pm

:pound:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote:So I would not expect anything more for the next couple of days, but definitely something monday or tuesday.

Fireworks? How about the flames of IMMORTAL
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 pm

maybe we will get a final good-bye ...MORTARS AT MIDNIGHT... fireworks display on the final night of the cruise. that would be fucking awesome :stagger: :givebeer:
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:11 pm

.fireworks are cool!!!!

I never realized how many people from WI are on here !!!!! :cheers:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 pm

fireworks music wise we have

a punk band from Detroit (no thank you)
    an indie rock band from New York city (no thank you)
    the second album by Bonfire (do they fit ??? )
    third album by Angra (last years cruise, not likely)
    ep by Embrace (alternative band from the UK, no thank you)

any other fireworks we're missing ... didn't do songs called Fireworks.

Could just be a bunch of bands with Fire in their title :cheers: :beerhorns:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:53 pm

How about Haggard playing Handel's Royal Fireworks Music?
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:04 pm

meshuggah wrote:How about Haggard playing Handel's Royal Fireworks Music?

Haggard is already announced so I don't think it fits with Andy's fireworks comment, but you never know do we :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Dec 31 - next band announcement. Can't wait to see what that will bring!

Who do you think it will be?
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:47 am

Cardest wrote:Dec 31 - next band announcement. Can't wait to see what that will bring!

Non Tate Queensryche.
    Exodus.
    Death Division.
    Orchid.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    slash1962
    Crewman

by slash1962 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 am

Cardest wrote:Dec 31 - next band announcement. Can't wait to see what that will bring!

It will be:

Hell
    Orchid
    Steelwing
    RAM
    Arch Enemy
    t.b.c.

:shred:
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    2012: Deck 6 - survived
    2013: skipped because of F:M:C
    2014: Deck 3
    Wishlist 2014: Arch Enemy, Hell, RAM, Graveyard, Hardcore Superstar, Opeth, Anvil, Pentagram, Steelwing,
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:50 am

Azazel101 wrote:Fireworks? How about the flames of IMMORTAL

Permafrost, ice, cold etc. are more domain of Immortal than fire if you ask me :P
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:55 am

DragonLordJones wrote:fireworks music wise we have

a punk band from Detroit (no thank you)
    an indie rock band from New York city (no thank you)
    the second album by Bonfire (do they fit ??? )
    third album by Angra (last years cruise, not likely)
    ep by Embrace (alternative band from the UK, no thank you)

any other fireworks we're missing ... didn't do songs called Fireworks.

Could just be a bunch of bands with Fire in their title :cheers: :beerhorns:

What about B.O.C. (from Spectres)?

If I miss Godzilla and so many other classics being performed at night on the pool deck, I may have to embark on a legitimate career of evil :evil:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:14 am

Pungent Stench is a solid two-setter for me and I'll catch a set from Haggard. And I'm way too happy about this week's trip to Sweden and to the Vomitory show to care about getting yet another repeat.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:46 am

Dimma wrote:

Non Tate Queensryche.

Show in Anaheim on the 26th. Back to Seattle for court battle over the rights to the bands name. Not playing 70K.
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:56 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:

:lol: I'm with you on that :lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 am

My opinion on the lineup is that for me there are no wishlist bands considering I have seen almost every good band on here by now and for me 70k is all about seeing something I've never seen, but there are some things I have never really seen on here still and the bands I have seen are pretty good for the most part. I'm hoping for more special sets and more thrash. Really happy for Vicious Rumors playing a special set and I'm glad they're back and hope they're not playing the Spectrum this time around especially since they have already played it twice in 2012. Anyway, I'm keeping positive and I am anxiously awaiting what surprises that will come. Keeping happy. :D
Post Reply 4744 posts