Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

by Metaladdict187 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:41 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:More from DTA:

"OK - there is a CHANCE we'll be playing. At this point we're in negotiation with Andy - he has requested that we play. Also Cynic is on board, too...and Terry & Obituary. See what I'm saying? Lots of friends... E"

ANDY GIVE THEM WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.

Oh hell fuckin yeah!!!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:More from DTA:

"OK - there is a CHANCE we'll be playing. At this point we're in negotiation with Andy - he has requested that we play. Also Cynic is on board, too...and Terry & Obituary. See what I'm saying? Lots of friends... E"

ANDY GIVE THEM WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.

Oh hell fuckin yeah!!!!

At this point too many people will be pissed if DTA don't get added. Seriously, I'm not the biggest Death fan but the fact remains they are a mandatory metal band and have well earned their place in metal history. Seriously, this needs to happen!
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Dragor
    Oiler

by Dragor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Lala wrote:Some Stats by the German Statsman.....

23.12. - Destruction
    15.1. - Circle II Circle, Arsis, The Absence
    23.1. - Running Order
    24.1. - Departure

11.1. - Sapiency und Edguy
    15.1. - Vicious Rumors
    19.1. - Massacre
    20.1. - Candlemass, Megora, Diamond Plate
    Running Order ?
    23.1. - Departure

4.1. - Vika Goes Wild
    5.1. - Ekmotorf
    6.1. - Inquisition
    7.1. - Lizzy Borden
    9.1. - Holy Grail
    25.1. - Nightmare - Threat Signal - Anaal Nathrak - Steel Engraved - Etecc
    26.1. - Fatal Smile - Cryptopsy
    26.1. - Running Order
    28.1. - Departure

27.1. - Departure

Every Year i think it couldn't get worse, but then.......

2012 running order was online the night before departure en the middle of the night. but in the momento of departure there were quite a few people that knew it (even there were bands that didn't know when they were going to play)
    RhapsodyOfFire-Skiltron-VisionDivine-LucaTurilli'sRhapsody-DarkMoor-Pathfinder-DamnationAngels-Derdian-Alestorm-BlindGuardian-Dalriada-DemonsAndWizards-DieApokalyptischenReiter-DivinityCompromised-DreamTheater-Elvenking-Haggard-Hammerfall-Heaven's.cry-Ignis.fatuu-Kamelot-Rage(LinguaMortis)-Manowar-Masterplan-Metasoll-NotaProfana-Pellek
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Not much aware of DTA, or Death. Not understanding the hype. Can someone link to a great song by them?
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Death to All not my thing, neither are Cynic. C'est la vie.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:26 am

alex_canada wrote:Not much aware of DTA, or Death. Not understanding the hype. Can someone link to a great song by them?

http://youtu.be/qd_jlnvUJz0
    http://youtu.be/Wpfz5Vnr-_A
    http://youtu.be/zbp60IX_jFQ
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:56 am

Aaaaand no sign of Andy again today - guess we're all gonna have to wait until Monday.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:42 am

cowboy71 wrote:Aaaaand no sign of Andy again today - guess we're all gonna have to wait until Monday.

I got putta bed for this......??????? Back to bed
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 am

Warphine wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:Not much aware of DTA, or Death. Not understanding the hype. Can someone link to a great song by them?

http://youtu.be/qd_jlnvUJz0
    http://youtu.be/Wpfz5Vnr-_A
    http://youtu.be/zbp60IX_jFQ

no great song, imo. the hype? the guy died with cancer(i think), so people gets over sensitive...

but i will check them out if they gets on board..
    metal4ever
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:52 am

Really? Death overly hyped? :lol:

Sure, so are Iron Maiden in heavy metal, Slayer or Metallica in thrash, Helloween in power metal or Candlemass in doom. For fuck's sake, Death is a legend.
    What did Dio ever do other than die of cancer? :roll:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:56 am

:lol: Yeah there is no over hyping Death.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 am

Its bat-shit insane that this late in the piece we are being left to feed on the scraps of hearsay to figure out the lineup :(

And even the scraps of hearsay I've been fed, only 2 are what I would deem "wishlist bands", the bulk of them being bands that most would deem "barge bands".

Weekend announcements have been practically non-existent for 2014 so I'm not expecting anything for the next two days - that will leave us 21 days from sailing, with at least 15 bands unknown.

IT. JUST. DOES. NOT. MAKE. SENSE.

Doesn't leave fans of the unannounced bands time to book if they wanted to.

Doesn't leave those of us that DON'T know the bands time to get to know their stuff, buy stuff to get autographed, etc.

And the fact that Cynic and Death To All have stated explicitly that they are still negotiating with Andy completely blows the whole 'he has the lineup months in advance' bullshit right out of the water.

Sorry for the rant :( But its fucking hot here, and to quote one of my favourite actors of all time, my easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 am

Memnoch wrote:What did Dio ever do other than die of cancer? :roll:

Please tell me you're trolling with this one good sir. I'm pretty much a fan of 100% of your posts here but this one had me scooping my jaw up off the floor a little. Hoping it was just a way to take a shot at those dissing Death and not indicative of your actual take on Dio's accomplishments. I'll just slowly step away from the keyboard now :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 am

Memnoch wrote:Really? Death overly hyped? :lol:

Sure, so are Iron Maiden in heavy metal, Slayer or Metallica in thrash, Helloween in power metal or Candlemass in doom. For fuck's sake, Death is a legend.

DAAAM Ville You really likes these days Thrash metal first Vader and now this :lol:
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:47 am

cowboy71 wrote:Its bat-shit insane that this late in the piece we are being left to feed on the scraps of hearsay to figure out the lineup :(

And even the scraps of hearsay I've been fed, only 2 are what I would deem "wishlist bands", the bulk of them being bands that most would deem "barge bands".

Weekend announcements have been practically non-existent for 2014 so I'm not expecting anything for the next two days - that will leave us 21 days from sailing, with at least 15 bands unknown.

Perhaps we've reached the point where you should disclose your list :D

Even if it's not accurate, discussing it would keep us busy and thus distracted from the frustrating announcement "schedule".

:bangers:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:What did Dio ever do other than die of cancer? :roll:

Please tell me you're trolling with this one good sir. I'm pretty much a fan of 100% of your posts here but this one had me scooping my jaw up off the floor a little. Hoping it was just a way to take a shot at those dissing Death and not indicative of your actual take on Dio's accomplishments. I'll just slowly step away from the keyboard now :?

Yeah, it was meant to demonstrate how ridiculous it is say Death is only recognized as legends because of Chuck dying of cancer. Didn't mean to disrespect Dio. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 am

markku1 wrote:

DAAAM Ville You really likes these days Thrash metal first Vader and now this :lol:

Markku, what have you been eating? Even you can't say Death is thrash, you Vomitory-hating 5FDP fan you. :P
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:28 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    markku1 wrote:

Is Vader thrash?
    My genre of bands has to be updated clearly :viking:

Book the boat Markku!!
    Will be great times, as always!!!

Next year Gnoff :cheers: Me and Martin are coming :deathmetal:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:28 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    markku1 wrote:

Is Vader thrash?
    My genre of bands has to be updated clearly :viking:

Book the boat Markku!!
    Will be great times, as always!!!

Next year Gnoff :cheers: Me and Martin are coming :deathmetal:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:01 am

No more rants. 10pm at night here, temperature has started to drop (a little) and much alcohol has been consumed.

All unicorns and rainbows again here :)

THREE WEEKS!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:19 am

The hype is for the coverband not Death or Chuck himself

I grew up in the 70/80 and I know that Death had a huge influence in the Death world and is a legend, I had 3 or 4 LP myself, my brother liked them. I saw them live with Chuck once.

Respect the original band for their influnce on metal? Hell yes. Like them? No.

If the cover band is on board and they are playing at a reasonable time I will check both sets.
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 am

RootOfAllEvil wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Its bat-shit insane that this late in the piece we are being left to feed on the scraps of hearsay to figure out the lineup :(

Perhaps we've reached the point where you should disclose your list :D

Even if it's not accurate, discussing it would keep us busy and thus distracted from the frustrating announcement "schedule".

:bangers:

I just gave up trying to figure it out the mindset of the organizer. I am on board and will attend as much gigs as I can, even if i don´t love the lineup. For me Dark Tranquillity, The Haunted, Soliwork, Xandria, SX, Overkill and O. Land are enough
    metal4ever
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:46 am

Doesn't leave fans of the unannounced bands time to book if they wanted to.

Doesn't leave those of us that DON'T know the bands time to get to know their stuff, buy stuff to get autographed, etc.

And the fact that Cynic and Death To All have stated explicitly that they are still negotiating with Andy completely blows the whole 'he has the lineup months in advance' bullshit right out of the water.

Sorry for the rant :( But its fucking hot here, and to quote one of my favourite actors of all time, my easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested!

My first post here, also it'll be my first time at UMC, but you've just spoken my mind. :)

The previous editions, I was always following the announcements with a hint of envy for the ones attending. This time, made all my arrangements to fly there from Brazil last April, but excitement turned to :gulp: apprehension a couple of months ago, as I started realizing not only the line-up wouldn't get much better than the bands already announced, as well as it seems a lot of the recent bands look like just fillers (no matter which style they are).

At least, the Death to All / Cynic talk got my hopes up. Not that are BTH-alike-bands, but cos they are extremely relevant ones, top of the bill on this so far not very strong cast. Ihsahn would definetely be a highlight, but I wouldn't place my bet on him with all the Emperor reunion shows coming up. Leprous, however, would still kick major ass.

Well, at least I'm sure the cruise will kick ass anyway, just wishing the TBA bands help it along.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:03 am

broegaard wrote:The hype is for the coverband not Death or Chuck himself

I grew up in the 70/80 and I know that Death had a huge influence in the Death world and is a legend, I had 3 or 4 LP myself, my brother liked them. I saw them live with Chuck once.

If the cover band is on board and they are playing at a reasonable time I will check both sets.

I myself , am looking forward to a couple guest vocalist and musicians
    I would love to see Tardy from Obituary up their for a song or two.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:10 pm

Hoping for a Saturday Night Special. C'mon, Andy!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:34 pm

meshuggah wrote:Hoping for a Saturday Night Special. C'mon, Andy!

Nope - go out and have fun. Chances of a saturday night or sunday announcement are slim-to-none.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:19 pm

I'd rather have people bitching about some not knowing about DEATH (which is inexplicable/inexcusable), than about announcements (which we'll get anyways).
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm all for the Death To All being on the ship, seen the first round in chicago and it was everything I hoped it would be, with that said I'm 43 and I took 2 girls to that show and both had never heard of the band Death, they where 21 and 19 and so not apart of that kind of music, and with out fishing about what they had just seen they where talking and texting all night about what they had just scene and I was :D to know I had changed their minds about heavy music. as it was too be
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 pm

At the Orlando Death To All show, I overheard some pregnant girl, who was smoking and drinking, ask my wife which of the two vocalists were the original singer! :evil: :lol:

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:01 pm

that's some funny shit right there :lol: :lol: :roll:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Warphine wrote:At the Orlando Death To All show, I overheard some pregnant girl, who was smoking and drinking, ask my wife which of the two vocalists were the original singer! :evil: :lol:

Lololololol
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:53 pm

the first time I ever seen Death was @ Blondie's in Detroit , I was (tripping) and I was leaning on the cig machine that looked like a jukebox and a pit broke out and I bumped the thing and there was silence and dark ness...... guess what song was playing? ya( pull the plug) NOT MAKING THIS UP, I was greated by 4 big ass security with 4d mag lights yelling move fuckhead ..... :death: :death: :death:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:33 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    broegaard wrote:The hype is for the coverband not Death or Chuck himself

I myself , am looking forward to a couple guest vocalist and musicians
    I would love to see Tardy from Obituary up their for a song or two.

I undestand. I would be stoke if it was Dio disciples
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:35 am

Madkill wrote:I'd rather have people bitching about some not knowing about DEATH (which is inexplicable/inexcusable), than about announcements (which we'll get anyways).

a HM fan cannot ask who is Death, Morbid Angel, Dark Angel, Forbidden, etc...
    metal4ever
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:09 am

Andy asked "How many more Finns will go to the Caribbean next January?" after the Swallow The Sun announcement, and not a single band from there has been announced since then. I doubt he was referring to Finnish fans.

Anyways... just book AMORPHIS ... that's it... thanks.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:20 am

Madkill wrote:Andy asked "How many more Finns will go to the Caribbean next January?" after the Swallow The Sun announcement, and not a single band from there has been announced since then. I doubt he was referring to Finnish fans.

Anyways... just book AMORPHIS ... that's it... thanks.

As much as I would love that, I still see Wintersun as the #1
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 am

I am so glad I did not book for a 4th cruise, and I will not book with UMC again. I had considered it in December because it is such a great time, and I'd like to see some of y'all. Then, I saw that only 17 bands had been announced. 3 weeks to go, and 15 bands unannounced? So far the lineup doesn't do much for me, and I doubt that will change.

I cannot in good conscience support and give money to a business that disrespects their customers like UMC/Andy does. (The employees that I've spoken to have been pleasant and provided good customer service. The company reflects poorly on them, rather than the more common employee representing a company poorly.) Sure, it'll still be a great time for those of y'all that are going, especially for all the veterans getting together again. Have fun!

Doubt any of y'all care about my opinion, but since when has that stopped me from posting?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:35 pm

You are just spoiled because you live in Texas and get all the good tours, EvilDan! :cheers:
    Last edited by Warphine on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 pm

If things are done better for 2015, I'll consider booking for 2016 but the ONLY way I would book 2015 at all is if I won a million dollars.

So yeah we will definitely be sitting out 2015 and hoping for all who do go, that things are run a lot better than 2014 has been.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
Post Reply 4744 posts