Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Pirates On The Horizon

by taketheday » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:53 am

Oh well, Swashbuckle is another thrash band that I don't like :oops: Actually I have 15 bands that I want to see 1 or 2 sets, lets hope more great power or folk bands will be announced :?

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    Well, he should know he wouldn't get a visa with his, ahem, "history". Right?

Frost has toured the US before with both Satyricon & 1349.

Oh, ok. Then, nevermind. :oops:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:09 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    Well, he should know he wouldn't get a visa with his, ahem, "history". Right?

Frost has toured the US before with both Satyricon & 1349.

Oh, ok. Then, nevermind. :oops:

You might be confusing him with Emperor's drummer?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:36 am

Stained Class wrote:You might be confusing him with Emperor's drummer?

That's exactly what happened. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Got confused with the "for someone like Frost" bit at the statement...
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:37 am

I file a lot of Visa's.

Frost "very likely" forgot to mention that he had been in jail for assault before petitioning for the P1 Visa (it's not a 'visitor Visa' as gnoff mentioned, this is a specific 'performance Visa' that means you have to pay US taxes on money earned from the tour).

That'll probably keep him off a enclosed boat. I think the "six month" thing is an excuse -- I've never heard of anything like that before, but I'm going to look more into it.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:48 am

did someone say pirates ... was hoping to have all the bands before posting but I'm impatient :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:07 pm

rwalters wrote:Satyricon is out.......... Sorry all.

They're still playing. Only the drummer couldn't get a visa, and they have found a replacement according to Blabbermouth.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Are they touring before or after the boat though?
    They do not need anything but a tourist/visitors visa if they only play on the boat.

Ahhhh, didn't realize that. Carry on!
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:26 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:Image

Very cool! :beerbang:

Is there some plan behind the distribution of the blank spots?
    Do you know more than we do? :D
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Yeah luckily it's just the drummer that is out. I got some misinformation......... Apologies.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Satyricon is essentially two people: Satyr & Frost....while Satyr is the primary songwriter, frontman & most important "visual & musical presence" so to speak....Frost is an incredible drummer & "presence" as well. I've seen him drumming five different times, but was hoping for a 6th with this upcoming 1349 tour (part of Metal Alliance with Behemoth et al)....hope he can make *that.* On fb, someone had stated they thought he had never been to the US... This was my reply:

Not true - Frost has made it in the US at least the three times I've seen him in my hometown of Chicago (and met him - hehe - I'm a super fan of Satyricon & 1345, Satyr & Frost!!): January 25, 2009 Satyricon (with Frost) opened for Cradle of Filth at HoB; October 19, 2009 Satyricon (with Frost) headline gig at Double Door; and 1349 (with Frost) opened for Triptykon at Bottom Lounge. Have also seen Frost with both 1349 & Satyricon in Europe - there is no other metal drummer quite like him in my view - quite amazing.

And now that I've got Satyricon awesomeness on the brain - let me link my fave Satyricon song & video here for like the 1000th time!! :lol:
    Fuel for Hatred: http://youtu.be/pRK3jjeF2zI
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 pm

OH, SHIT:

Norovirus suspected on Royal Caribbean ship

Majesty of the Seas returns to Miami with 68 sick

Author: Barbara A. Besteni, Managing Editor, Local10.com, barb@local10.com
    Published On: Jan 17 2014 10:38:08 AM EST Updated 6 m
    Majesty of the seas MIAMI -
    Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas returned to Miami Friday with what the cruise line is calling an "elevated number of persons with a gastrointestinal illness."

Cruise line officials say that 66 of 2,581 guests and 2 of 844 crew members experienced the illness, thought to be Norovirus.

"I spent like the whole night on the toilet," passenger Frank Weinger told Local 10's Liane Morejon. "It was terrible."

Weinger said he didn't even get to enjoy Nassau because he spent the day sick in his stateroom.

Passengers say they were handed letters, warning about the illness, and were told over the intercoms to practice good hygiene.

"Those affected by the short-lived illness responded well to over-the-counter medication administered onboard the ship," according to a statement released Friday morning. "When Majesty of the Seas arrived to Port Miami, Florida, today, we conducted an extensive and thorough sanitizing onboard the ship and within the cruise terminal, to help prevent any illness from affecting the next sailing."

Guests boarding the ship for Friday's cruise will receive a letter asking if they have experienced any gastrointestinal symptoms within the last three days.

"We are concerned," said Sergio Mendoza, who is set to said with his family Friday afternoon. "We all bought medication and we'll make sure that we are more cautious."

"If guests are uncomfortable taking their cruise, for reasons related to personal health or otherwise, our staff assisted them in rescheduling their sailing for another time," according to the statement issued Friday morning.

According to health experts, each year as many as 300 million people worldwide are affected by Norovirus. Only the common cold is more prevalent.

Majesty of the Seas just completed a 4-night Caribbean itinerary that includes port calls Nassau and CocoCay, Bahamas, and Key West, Florida.
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Pff, bring it on. I'll be front row in a diaper if I have to be. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:03 pm

meshuggah wrote:OH, SHIT:
    Norovirus suspected on Royal Caribbean ship

As long as there's enough alcohol (for internal desinfection) onbroad, everything's fine.

:givebeer:
    and rum.
    Last edited by RootOfAllEvil on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Not surprised. Breakouts like that can happen on cruise ships. Speaking of which, everyone go into quarantine for the next week please so nobody brings anything on broad.

:lol: After Barge to Hell I think spending a day sick in the cabin is better than spending a day in Nassau!

Hopefully Satyricon is the only band that has any visa issues. I'm sure their fill-in will do fine but wonder if this limits their setlist possibilites to only a handful of songs now.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:25 pm

mooyagi wrote:Not surprised. Breakouts like that can happen on cruise ships. Speaking of which, everyone go into quarantine for the next week please so nobody brings anything on broad.

:lol: After Barge to Hell I think spending a day sick in the cabin is better than spending a day in Nassau!

Hopefully Satyricon is the only band that has any visa issues. I'm sure their fill-in will do fine but wonder if this limits their setlist possibilites to only a handful of songs now.

Wife and I were meant to be going to the 2nd birthday party of a friend's daughter today.

But the mother has been posting on her facebook for the past week that the baby has been sick with this, that and the other.

So we are like yeeeeeah we're not gonna risk catching anything this close to the cruise, we'll give the party a miss!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:20 pm

The multiple announcements this week have actually started to get my hopes up that we might know the full lineup before we fly out on Friday!

But I'm trying not to be too optimistic :P We now know one more band than we knew at this time last year, so I would not be surprised if we don't find out the final few until next weekend.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

did someone say pirates ... was hoping to have all the bands before posting but I'm impatient :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Nice work - I recognise those ladies!! Clyde Caldwell - phenomenal artist.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Come on Andy, it's my birthday and I want a fantastic birthday band announcement!

Although, if I get nothing like I expect, I'll be okay because of the recent HateSphere announcement! They were a long time wishlist band for me.

:shots:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Happy birthday Warphine!

Andy was last online about 4am this morning Vancouver time.

I'm guessing if we hear anything from him today it won't be until late!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Happy birthday Warphine!

Thanks Statsman! :cheers:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Warphine wrote:Come on Andy, it's my birthday and I want a fantastic birthday band announcement!

Although, if I get nothing like I expect, I'll be okay because of the recent HateSphere announcement! They were a long time wishlist band for me.

:shots:

Give him what he wants Andy!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:aight you crazy kids, I'm off for the airport in less than 50 minutes, I really should stop posting here and eat some breakfast.

EAT some breakfast?

I thought you only drank your breakfast? :chug:

Have a safe trip Gnoff!!!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:08 am

BEST thing EVER about that is not ONE bra!!

YESSSSSSSS!

haha

:boobs:

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:10 am

¡ʍoɹ ɐ uı ǝuo pɹ3 ʎɯ ˙ǝsınɹɔ sıɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇıɐʍ ʇouuɐɔ ı

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:30 am

Hello from Grand Canyon - Arizona!!!!

Ok last post for now. 3 in a row is a bit silly.

BUT - who is looking forward to seeing their metal friends on board
    from around the world? We all love certain bands, but what about the 'friends' you made.

Nicholas (Colombia)
    Giggling Ghostie (Florida/NY)
    Sheila (NY)
    Ivo (Never Lands)
    Ayman Nooh (Saudi Arabia)
    Imad - THE BEAST (Saudi Arabia)
    Derick (Montreal)
    Markus (Oulu)
    Jasmine (NJ)
    Kevin Vegemite (Antarctica)
    Elsie B (Florida)
    Daviana (Costa Ricaaaa)
    ** Meeting Stach - finally!!
    ** Meeting Steve (Panthers) Fellows, finally
    MEMNOCH - Let's re-meet sober this time
    Justin (NewFoundNinjaTurtleLand)

Join me in the utter destruction of the bras!! Cannot wait to see you all :bangers:

:boobs:

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:39 am

RootOfAllEvil wrote:
    Very cool! :beerbang:

Is there some plan behind the distribution of the blank spots?
    Do you know more than we do? :D

no reason for the gaps other than they are there :lol: kinda looking for the least amount of shuffling for new announcements.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 am

I can't wait to see 99% of the fam damily.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:26 am

I have four more days of work before my trip............I can not wait any longer :bitch:

Good thing is though that it is in the near future!!! :beerbang:

I hate the days after.............
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 am

bernabeit wrote:I have four more days of work before my trip............I can not wait any longer :bitch:

Me too! Work Monday-Thursday then Wife and I fly out on Friday \m/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    bernabeit wrote:I have four more days of work before my trip............I can not wait any longer :bitch:

I had 30 days of vacation(returned to work yesterday). I will "work"(staring at the computer screen) for 5 days and then leave to the US on Saturday....

I have 2 sets of 30 days of paid vacation a year!!! One from Dec 17th - Jan 16th and one the I can split in 3 periods!!!

First Period will be 70000 tons, the second will be PPM Fest in Belgium and the 3rd ProgPower USA
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 am

Too late for suggestion but the new Persuader is Blind Guardian alike!!!! Impressive CD
    metal4ever
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 am

cowboy71 wrote:

If you are flying Qantas then we are on the same flight. I'll be the one looking really excited :cheers:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:34 am

We need more hotties, it's a sausagefest!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    slash1962
    Crewman

by slash1962 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Only one day for work, then one day off for this packing thing, then enter the plane on Wednesday...PAAAAAAARTY :shred: :bangers: :chug:
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    2012: Deck 6 - survived
    2013: skipped because of F:M:C
    2014: Deck 3
    Wishlist 2014: Arch Enemy, Hell, RAM, Graveyard, Hardcore Superstar, Opeth, Anvil, Pentagram, Steelwing,
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Another night of burning the midnight oil for the skipper - he was last online at 4.30am Vancouver time.

Or maybe he's in another timezone? If he was in Miami already it would have been 1.30am.

Either way, I don't expect we'll get anything today until late if at all.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Another night of burning the midnight oil for the skipper - he was last online at 4.30am Vancouver time.

Or maybe he's in another timezone? If he was in Miami already it would have been 1.30am.

4:30 Vancouver time is 7:30 Miami time
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:43 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Another night of burning the midnight oil for the skipper - he was last online at 4.30am Vancouver time.

Aaah so it is - guess he could be having an early mor........ nnaah, burning the midnight oil! :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:57 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Aaah so it is - guess he could be having an early mor........ nnaah, burning the midnight oil! :P

It's not like you to mess up such details, Statsman
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 pm

I blame it on the time here - 8am Sunday morning, few drinks last night getting some 'training' in for 70k = little bit foggy at the moment :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
Post Reply 4744 posts