Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: A Mayan Massacre

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 am

After all the jokes about it during the past 12 months, it looks like we really will not know the final lineup before broading :|
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:47 am

Tuup wrote:Seeing the first pictures on Facebook already makes me sad for not becoming a five-timer. Feels like the whole class is going on a school trip and I'm the only one who's grounded :P

Have a blast my friends! I hope to join you again next year and perhaps see you on some summer festivals :cheers:

Well, I'm "grounded" for this year's 70k as well...and to some extent I "hear" ya on the class trip comparison (since the vast majority of my fb friends are 70K friends)...but, being the third of five UMC cruises I've sat out, not really "bummed" about it per se - never expected or desired to go every year anyway. From my best guestimate (based on choosing the Prog cruise this year & the Full Metal cruise with ports in Spain :D next year), the earliest I'd be back on 70K is 2016 if 70K is still going (and I suspect it will be with this year's continued success & sellout).

I'm actually loving my fb newsfeed the past few days with all the crazy fun pictures from Miami. I swear to god - I think I partied more on the two 70K's I went on than I had in my entire life. :lol: I'm almost getting a vicarious hangover looking at the pictures. :P I'm looking forward to seeing the pix & reading/hearing stories about tonight's grand adventure to the AA/Enslaved gig in Fort Lauderdale. :viking: :lol: :heavydrink:

For those still wanting to know the remaining bands, isn't it only technically one left to make 40? I realize there were 42 the other years - but the couple extra were just a "post-script" or a bonus so to speak...and since announcements were so uber delayed this year, maybe Andy will stop at an even 40 (as advertised).

And to echo what Kay said - have an awesome time eveyone!! (I do believe it would be impossible not to.) And since I love vodka & drank a lot of Vodka & Redbull on 70K - I'll end this with my favorite alcohol related song EVER - Korpiklaani's VODKA!!!

http://youtu.be/e7kJRGPgvRQ
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:44 am

cowboy71 wrote:After all the jokes about it during the past 12 months, it looks like we really will not know the final lineup before broading :|

We some of us will be on the boat in under 24 hours... looking that way. But that means in 24 hours it's happening haha. Cheers! :givebeer: :shred:
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Jon oliva pain just said on Facebook they are doing 70k!

Nooooo! Apparently it's just the drummer who will be on the cruise, as a cruiser.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Why All This ATROCITY?

by Andy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:41 pm

You had to wait long enough to find out who is number 40, so let's put an end to all that Terror and welcome ATROCITY onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2014, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Why All This ATROCITY?

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Great addition for those making recent requests for something extreme and dark to round out the lineup! :death:

As for me, I once again sit at home crying for all the people and fun times I'll be missing out on but another great lineup to justify my choice to stay home :|

Only three bands I've never seen before and would like to (D.R.I., D.T.A. and Poltergeist thanks to their being announced) but certainly nothing verging on personal bucket list material.
    A small handful I'd pay $40.00 to see here at home but have seen in fairly recent past (Raven, Overkill, Death Angel, Symphony X) but really only one band (Vicious Rumors) I'd be incredibly stoked to see again but they're the only one I find myself really crying over this week.

So yeah, VR and the 70K crew are the only ones creating heartache but I'll survive and, hopefully, the combination of improved finances and a more personally suitable lineup will see me in Miami in 365 short days :)

So glad Trouble wasn't announced (phew)

Have a fucking blast everybody!! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Love the line up.
    Great job Andy :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 pm

And now there is an A band on the lineup so BONFIRE will not be the first name on the shirts :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Our flight delay made us miss our connection but luckily we were able to hop on the next flight through standby and we are in miami!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:49 pm

Not bad, but not surprising.Ready :death:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

TERRORIZER At Sea!

by Andy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

As a tradition on 70000TONS OF METAL we don't stop at 40, but always give you some extra terror at sea... please welcome TERRORIZER onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:25 pm

so... no Fabio Lione in 2014?

:cry: :cry:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:so... no Fabio Lione in 2014?

:cry: :cry:

No. He is playing a show some where else during the trip
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Can I wish for another record to be broken?? 43 bands!!
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

RUNNING ORDER!

by Andy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 am

The running order is online! To see it go here:

http://www.70000tons.com/running_order.php

And don't forget to be at the port no later than 3PM. DON'T MISS THE BOAT!
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: RUNNING ORDER!

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:52 am

Few clashes for me which is a shame - the worst are Xandria/Finntroll and Dark Tranquillity/Leaves Eyes

The fact that Finntroll and Dark Tranquillity are touring Australia soon and Xandria and Leaves Eyes are not, makes it an easy choice though :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 am

Freedom Call got shafted with two 45 minute Spectrum sets. I thought they were a much bigger band than that.

First two days should be fun -- up til 4:45 for Gloryhammer and then back up for 10:45 for Freedom Call.
    Good thing it looks like I'll get a lot of rest on Day 2 ;-)

See you all onbroad SOON! I have a hilarious outfit planned for onbroading -- you'll see me.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:29 am

Woohoo! No conflicts and some opportunities to sleep in a little bit. Glad symphony x has one of the long sets.
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:16 am

Stoked! Tuesday@spectrum that's where I'll be :headbanger:
    I shall see you beautiful mothers in a few hours! :bangers:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:02 am

On the port shuttle now! Let's do this! :party:
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Kind of funny, I'm going through the running order deciding which bands to see while I'm not even joining this time. Guess I'm still in denial...
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Tuup wrote:Kind of funny, I'm going through the running order deciding which bands to see while I'm not even joining this time. Guess I'm still in denial...

Happens to me every year since '12 :cry:

:lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:22 am

Miss the fuck out of you all already.

Thanks to my forum friends for being such amazing people in real life. God bless you all.

Thanks especially also to Vincent and Caitlyn - job well done :)

See you all online again once the 20 hour flight to Australia is over.

Many stats to come. SOON.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman

by SwallowYourSun » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:28 am

Hey if anyone happens to have any pictures of my proposal to my fiance during the Swallow the Sun pooldeck set. Please feel free to tag us on facebook! miss you all already! get home safe!!!
    2018 wishlist:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 pm

SwallowYourSun wrote:Hey if anyone happens to have any pictures of my proposal to my fiance during the Swallow the Sun pooldeck set. Please feel free to tag us on facebook! miss you all already! get home safe!!!

Aye, congrats mate!!

I didn't take a lot of photos/videos this cruise, but I'm hoping everyone else did because there were some really incredible things that happened. See you all online soon!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:47 pm

In the dallas airport for a couple more hours with forum fiends before the home leg.

Another amazing cruise finished. It was great to see you all again!
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:34 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Few clashes for me which is a shame - the worst are Xandria/Finntroll and Dark Tranquillity/Leaves Eyes

The fact that Finntroll and Dark Tranquillity are touring Australia soon and Xandria and Leaves Eyes are not, makes it an easy choice though :)

Damn that made me mad!!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 pm

home all ready BOO!!!!! :cry:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm

I miss my awesome cruise family :cry:
    Thank you guys for making this such an AWESOME trip :bangers: :givebeer: :dreams: :gulp: :stagger: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :belly: :smash: :shots: :pound: :cheers: :whisky: :beerhorns: :party: :boobs: :wank: :bangers: :beerbang:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:18 am

Heya

Greetings from San Juan, Puerto Rico!
    We decided to come over and see Dark Tranquility last night
    The flight was half empty from Ft Lauderdale to here. But a few cruisers
    were on board. Keeping the spirit of the cruise going!

Feeling totally smashed. 11hrs of sleep last night.
    Everyone was saying that the next cruise will be 160000 tons of metal
    and a new, bigger ship! 60 bands!

Hopefully, we get some news SOOOOON!

Cya yesterday

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg
    little wing
    Wiper

by little wing » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 am

We flight yesterday MIA-SJU with AA1613 and DT in the airplane :-)
    Spirit of the criuise will go on!!!
    Now we need some relaxing time and spend 10 days roundtrip on this beatiful island of puerto rico.
    We love you and hope to see you all next year!
    12 - 13 - 14 - 15 ...
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 am

Thank You everyone for another awesome cruise (sad that it is already over). a big THANK YOU to Andy, UMC crew, the Royal Caribbean Crew and all who helped pull off the 2014 cruise.

Can't wait for the next one (BARGE Rumor 2014?) depending when - Halloween cruise maybe? or the next 70k ............ Hope to see you all there ! :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 am

Still travelling home
    i thik i got 49 shows. Slept at 5.15 , 3.30, 1.45 and 3.45

as dar as i know there Will Be 2 barges at The old boat
    metal4ever
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:26 am

broegaard wrote:Still travelling home
    i thik i got 49 shows. Slept at 5.15 , 3.30, 1.45 and 3.45

as far as i know there Will Be 2 barges at The old boat

I hope you are correct :shred:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm

I love you guys.

For me the magic of the cruise itself isn't what it used to be. I used to be so excited to be on a boat/somewhere warm but having done it so many times it doesn't excite me the same way. Seeing my best friends for the first time in a year (multiple years for some) certainly has not lost it's magic though and I look forward more than anything to seeing you all again :wank:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 pm

I had a blast seeing my old friends and meeting new cool people! The bands were ripping this year too, super awesome cruise!

Also, regarding the Barge I spoke to Andy briefly who said:

"The Barge isn't dead. We just need to find a new time frame and maybe a new ocean."

I really hope they don't find a new ocean for BTH!

The rumors I heard for 70K are particularly exciting so hopefully they pan out.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Did anyone film Andy's speech?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Stained Class wrote:Did anyone film Andy's speech?

I would have if I was there. Fucking combination of fucking smoke machine and strobe lights in Spectrum gave me a migraine and I had to go straight to bed after Freedom Call :(

Freedom Call was the absolute icing on the cake for the cruise though - perfect ending.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Stained Class wrote:Did anyone film Andy's speech?

Found it. I guess he revealed a lot more in the press conference.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Warphine wrote:I had a blast seeing my old friends and meeting new cool people! The bands were ripping this year too, super awesome cruise!

Also, regarding the Barge I spoke to Andy briefly who said:

"The Barge isn't dead. We just need to find a new time frame and maybe a new ocean."

I really hope they don't find a new ocean for BTH!

The rumors I heard for 70K are particularly exciting so hopefully they pan out.

Because of hurricane season you have to move oceans to move the dates. We have discussed to death how bad a timing it was. Maybe leaving from San Diego or something in Cali.
Post Reply 4744 posts