Post Reply 92 posts
Destination?
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Destination?

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

From the 70K website:

Ticketed passengers receiving their booking before July 27, 2013 will be able to vote on the destination for 70000TONS OF METAL 2014!

Looks like we'll be waiting for a while to find out :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

So, we'll get three choices to vote for: Cozumel, George Town and Cockburn Town.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Memnoch wrote:So, we'll get three choices to vote for: Cozumel, George Town and Cockburn Town.

If so, then we know the winner of that

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Yeah, it's either Cozumel or George Town, because who'd want a good repeat. :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Die for Dethklok
    Crewman

by Die for Dethklok » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:07 am

I've been to many places in the Caribbean, to me the most beautiful and entertaining has been St. Thomas US Virgin Islands. This is not likely due to the distance but if it is an option i'd be voting for it.

There seems to be a sickness in grand turk:

http://www.travelpulse.com/grand-turk-c ... esses.html
    "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever!"
    -Dan Daly USMC at the battle of Belleau Wood, France 1918

Cabin 6517- Who are my cabinmates?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:42 am

I don't mind the cruise taking a few extra days to get to St. Lucia, St. Maarten, or Aruba
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Die for Dethklok wrote:I've been to many places in the Caribbean, to me the most beautiful and entertaining has been St. Thomas US Virgin Islands. This is not likely due to the distance but if it is an option i'd be voting for it.

There seems to be a sickness in grand turk:

http://www.travelpulse.com/grand-turk-c ... esses.html

Damn that isn't good

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:14 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I don't mind the cruise taking a few extra days to get to St. Lucia, St. Maarten, or Aruba

Problem with that would be price though, unfortunately.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I don't mind the cruise taking a few extra days to get to St. Lucia, St. Maarten, or Aruba

Problem with that would be price though, unfortunately.

I'm OK with UMC takin' the hit ;)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 am

Love Grand Turk, Cozemel would be ok. Didn't like Nassau. Too bad about Key West, I wouldn't mind seeing that again. Maybe the next boat we get will be faster and we can go to somewhere farther in the future. It is a damn shame we can't do Cuba---- maybe someday! A private island would be ok too. I just want a nice beach and preferably without a bunch of other ships in port. Would Rotan or Belize be too far? Those are both beutiful.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am

for me the boat can be moored in the harbor or hang around in a circle near miami beach...............................

I want to: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns:
    metal4ever
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:25 am

broegaard wrote:for me the boat can be moored in the harbor or hang around in a circle near miami beach...............................

I want to: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :bmhorns: :bmhorns: :bmhorns:

Me too, but you have forgotten one thing :givebeer: :bangers: :lol:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016