Post Reply 440 posts
Where's Our Next Announcement Bitch Thread 2014
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

Re: Cruise cancellation rumor

by X-Thor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 am

Stained Class wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:You should hear the news SOON concerning the already announced band...

So 2 days before departure.

Or a footnote on the running order...
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Haha! No! I meant the band will announce it themselves! You know, because some ppl out there still have some respect for the fans... ;)
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 pm

AmelieM wrote:You should hear the news soon concerning the already announced band... They seemed to have pretty much made up their mind. :(

If the band is pulling out 5 months before the cruise becasue they did not hear news from UMC, than I don't want this band on board.
    God Dethroned was announced in July and they got final confirmation with tickets in December. They did not pulled out, nor panicked. They trusted UMC and they love their fans.
    Awesome band.
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Mal2000 wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:You should hear the news soon concerning the already announced band... They seemed to have pretty much made up their mind. :(

If the band is pulling out 5 months before the cruise becasue they did not hear news from UMC, than I don't want this band on board.
    God Dethroned was announced in July and they got final confirmation with tickets in December. They did not pulled out, nor panicked. They trusted UMC and they love their fans.
    Awesome band.

I was thinking this too. It seems really silly to me to panic and pull out so far ahead. Unless perhaps a better opportunity came up like in the first year when Stratovarius got offered a tour with Helloween. If they would just drop it like that than maybe they didn't wanna be on that badly in the first place.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Where's Our Next Announcement Bitch Thread 2014

by Mal2000 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 pm

X-Thor wrote:Image

the best one so far
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    I was thinking this too. It seems really silly to me to panic and pull out so far ahead. Unless perhaps a better opportunity came up

well said, man
    well said :viking:
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Stained Class wrote:I was thinking this too. It seems really silly to me to panic and pull out so far ahead. Unless perhaps a better opportunity came up

That's what she said
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I was thinking this too. It seems really silly to me to panic and pull out so far ahead. Unless perhaps a better opportunity came up

That's what she said

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:I don't think the cruise will be cancelled either, but I know for a fact that one or more bands (announced and not yet announced) are seriously thinking of pulling off the cruise because they don't get any news from UMC either. And this was told to me directly by the band members in question. Sucks. Really sucks.

My guess is swallow the sun and Wintersun.
    Just a guess

Going of her wishlist, I would either guess those two (Wintersun & Swallow The Sun) or Kamelot & Seventh Wonder.

Kamelot was in Montreal a few days ago, maybe AmelieM talked to the band......
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Kamelot would be silly, considering they've played the cruise before and know how it works..
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:32 pm

The point is not to find which bands, the point is that bands are starting to worry too...
    And one of the bands not announced were veterans...
    I really hope UMC will wake up soon.
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 pm

AmelieM wrote:The point is not to find which bands, the point is that bands are starting to worry too...
    And one of the bands not announced were veterans...
    I really hope UMC will wake up soon.

I think we all completely understand that but we got to have a little fun with it.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 pm

I don't find it fun cuz we paid $3000 for our stupid tickets! Haha! But I'm confident we'll get something in the coming days. I hope bands threatening to cancel will make things move a little bit.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm

If UMC cancels the cruise, they might as well go out of business, as they won't be trusted any more. If they are not cancelling, they had better start to respond. They have more and more competition every year, and are not the unique cruise they were in 2011, and I think that many here will look elsewhere for future music cruise experiences.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 pm

meshuggah wrote:If UMC cancels the cruise, they might as well go out of business, as they won't be trusted any more. If they are not cancelling, they had better start to respond. They have more and more competition every year, and are not the unique cruise they were in 2011, and I think that many here will look elsewhere for future music cruise experiences.

They won't cancel the cruise. They will again deliver a great festival and we'll all have a blast.

That being said, I do think they'll have to make announcements more often next year...

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:13 pm

The only thing I dislike about the lull in announcements is the fact that the window for cheap airfare (2 weeks before Labor Day) was coming.I decided to book then and just checked the fares and they already went up 15% and there is only one cheap seat left.So I will be in Miami Sunday and if this is cancelled I guess I will be renting a car and going down the Keys.Royal Caribbean most likely has some drop dead day of 90 days before Cruise.I think that is where the October 27, 2013 to cancel with only $100 fee comes from.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

A Letter.......

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Dear Andy,

First off, I want to thank you for masterminding this wonderful thing called 70000 Tons of Metal. My cruise in 2012 was the vacation of a lifetime. I know you are hard at work organizing 2014, and I love the lineup so far. I am however, concerned about the mind set and morale of my fellow passengers and board ates. The lack of announcements is causing mass hysteria and panic. There are threads being created about cruise cancellation rumors and whatnot. We also have threats of whole oceans closing and sharknados. I mean those are major concerns, nut that's just the insanity that is flooding the Bridge. I am concerned about all my fellow passengers, and their well being. I worry for their sanity. I must admit, I worry for my own as well.

So, please, if you read this. Just send us a message. Reassure us that everything will be alright. Reassure us that on January 27th we will depart Miami despite the threat of sharknados and that we will have another amazing vacation. Just send us a sign. PLEASE.

Sincerely,

Bill from Milwaukee aka Metaladdict187

:heavydrink:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:55 pm

meshuggah wrote:If UMC cancels the cruise, they might as well go out of business, as they won't be trusted any more. If they are not cancelling, they had better start to respond. They have more and more competition every year, and are not the unique cruise they were in 2011, and I think that many here will look elsewhere for future music cruise experiences.

Im not at all worried about the cruise cancelling, but I was actually just talking about this earlier today. I dont think Andy would want to ruin himself like that, between all of the sold cabins and the foreign passengers paying for flights already that would SEVERELY tarnish his reputation more than just being an ass and not announcing shit :lol:

As for the bands cancelling because of lack of hearing anything, good riddance. Candlemass didnt find out until very late and they STILL did two completely unique sets.
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: A Letter.......

by Stained Class » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Even Andy can't save us from the sharknado.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:48 pm

How busy are UMC ? Cruise is well sold at this point and no announcements in 4 months ? This dry spell has escalated into tons of worried cruisers and paints UMC in a bad light with all the rumors and hecklers.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Here's a thought.....

What if they have confirmed like 15 bands in the past 4 months, and they do something like they did with Barge to Hell, announce ione band every hour on the hour...??? And After the 15th band, they open location voting....?? Huh..?? Huh??
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 pm

The fact that NONE of the site admins have logged in for a week (The most recent was Caitlin on Sept 5th, and Aaron on Aug 30), hardly instills confidence.......
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:36 pm

:lol: That was a good letter
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm

I just wanted to liven the mood!! Not to mention beg for some news.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:Here's a thought.....

What if they have confirmed like 15 bands in the past 4 months, and they do something like they did with Barge to Hell, announce ione band every hour on the hour...??? And After the 15th band, they open location voting....?? Huh..?? Huh??

A comforting thought at least.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm

meshuggah wrote:Swallow The Sun is in Mexico City with Finntroll on 1/25. I don't know STS's music, but it would suck if Finntroll pulled out. Maybe it's Leaves' Eyes.....

You tease :lol:

I'm not concerned about it cancelling, it will still happen. Andy has all of our money to play with (especially with so many cabins being sold as is) and could definitely pull enough bands to cover his promised 40. When they'll be delivered and who they'll be? Likely the majority of the bands that will be booked have no idea. Heck, Monstrosity had no idea they were doing the cruise until less than two weeks prior (closer to a week if I remember right) and I had heard similar tunes from other bands as well. I was hoping it would get better with advance contracts set up etc but I guess not.

That being said, I won't be booking blindly next year. 4 months of complete and utter silence? Its frustrating to say the absolute least. If there is another Barge to Hell I would strongly consider booking blind for that but another 70,000 Tons cruise - no. The next 70K for me will be line up dependent, which seems to be the chorus of a lot of veteran cruisers. Which in my opinion, is really quite sad.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Agree with much of your post, Marlo. :cheers:

*breathes wistful sigh*

For me, the first two UMC cruises were quite magical, but since then they don't hold that pinnacle spot any longer for me personally. This is for a variety of reasons - but perhaps first & foremost (and I know I've said this a thousand times, so excuse the broken record :oops: ) is that I always feel the need to try new things & experiences. Another reason, which I would not have expected would happen actually, is that I've gotten pickier/more selective with what metal bands I bother to see live now. When I got turned on to metal in a big way in 2005 (thank-you Opeth :cool: ), most everything was new to me metal-wise and there was so much to hear, see, and experience live. Well, since that time - I did that - A LOT of that (I've seen every band I've wanted/set out to see from Rammstein to Ulver to Immortal to Pain of Salvation to Therion to Tyr and scores more, often multiple times) and what an amazing ride it has been. But now, after having many of those pinnacle metal experiences if you will, I'm kinda like "ok - what's next?" :P

No, I'm not saying I'm *done* with metal - far from it - but from here on out, a particular gig or a festival has to offer something *really* unique & special - kinda like the niche market Progressive Nation at Sea cruise or Metaldays where the setting itself seems worth going all by itself.

Which brings me to the idea that is often brought up here: that these UMC cruises are (for many) more about the people & the camraderie & all that. And you know what? I think that is a super valid reason to do any one thing over and over, so I totally get that sentiment, believe me. And I'm sad in a way that I'll miss seeing so many great people in January. On the bright side, I've seen quite a few 70K peeps when they've visited my city of Chicago and/or I've visited them in other cities, so that connection is not lost. Haha - and then there is always facebook & other social media to stay "connected." :beerwink:
    :beerhorns:
    Last edited by Laura on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 pm

This just reminds me of Hammerfall - Send Me A Sign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYPii7w6f88

Theme song of the cruise?
  • NikiDT
    Oiler

by NikiDT » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:09 am

This thread had me worried, so I sent an email to UMC yesterday. I received a response almost immediatly:

Hi Niki,
    Thanks for writing to us! We appreciate your concern.
    We can assure you, the cruise is absolutely not going to be cancelled.
    Don't worry, more band announcements as well as information on location voting will be announced in the coming weeks to our website.
    We appreciate your patience!

So that's good news. I hope that, if they've gotten a number of mails by now, that they realise people are worried, and that they need to do something about it. 2014 will be my fourth cruise, and I'm used to long silences, but if I'm gonna buy airplane tickets and book hotels, I need a bit more than what's on the site right now...
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:10 am

mooyagi wrote::lol: That was a good letter

Know what else is a good letter?

B

:D
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:15 am

Like a few others, I'm confident UMC will deliver us what is promised, as they've done year after year. However, I will admit that this gap in announcements is borderline annoying, and I for one am expecting some big announcements to happen, when they do happen. The cruise won't be cancelled.

Also, I will be laughing when folks bitch about the next band that is actually announced - can't please everyone all of the time, right?
    (Not saying one CAN'T complain as such, just stating that it'd be a bit ironic, bitch about not getting announcements, and then bitch about an announcement!)

:P
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:54 am

nekrobarr wrote: bitch about not getting announcements, and then bitch about an announcement!) :P

isn't this forum just for that? :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 am

nekrobarr wrote:

B

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am

nekrobarr wrote:

B

I agree. Boobs, Bacon, Beer, Breaking Bad, Bums, Booty.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:00 am

Stained Class wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:

B

I agree. Boobs, Bacon, Beer, Breaking Bad, Bums, Booty.

Last edited by X-Thor on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

--
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:33 am

nekrobarr wrote:Like a few others, I'm confident UMC will deliver us what is promised, as they've done year after year. However, I will admit that this gap in announcements is borderline annoying, and I for one am expecting some big announcements to happen, when they do happen. The cruise won't be cancelled.

Also, I will be laughing when folks bitch about the next band that is actually announced - can't please everyone all of the time, right?
    (Not saying one CAN'T complain as such, just stating that it'd be a bit ironic, bitch about not getting announcements, and then bitch about an announcement!)

:P

--
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 am

You forgot Bannouncements
    www.metal-exposure.com
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Two of my buddies already booked the Monsters of rock cruise, departing in late March, and wants me to join asap, because of flights and hotel costs and availability etc. Their lineup has been near complete for months now and I must make up my mind soon or I won't be going. The competition for customers is getting harder by each year and I really want those announcements, to decide which cruise to attend, because I'm only 2,5/14 for 70000 Tons right now.
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Tobbe wrote:Two of my buddies already booked the Monsters of rock cruise, departing in late March, and wants me to join asap, because of flights and hotel costs and availability etc. Their lineup has been near complete for months now and I must make up my mind soon or I won't be going. The competition for customers is getting harder by each year and I really want those announcements, to decide which cruise to attend, because I'm only 2,5/14 for 70000 Tons right now.

"European soon" or "UMC-soon" :cheers:
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:Dear Andy,

First off, I want to thank you for masterminding this wonderful thing called 70000 Tons of Metal. My cruise in 2012 was the vacation of a lifetime. I know you are hard at work organizing 2014, and I love the lineup so far. I am however, concerned about the mind set and morale of my fellow passengers and board ates. The lack of announcements is causing mass hysteria and panic. There are threads being created about cruise cancellation rumors and whatnot. We also have threats of whole oceans closing and sharknados. I mean those are major concerns, nut that's just the insanity that is flooding the Bridge. I am concerned about all my fellow passengers, and their well being. I worry for their sanity. I must admit, I worry for my own as well.

So, please, if you read this. Just send us a message. Reassure us that everything will be alright. Reassure us that on January 27th we will depart Miami despite the threat of sharknados and that we will have another amazing vacation. Just send us a sign. PLEASE.

Sincerely,

Bill from Milwaukee aka Metaladdict187
    :heavydrink:

That was almost an excellent letter... you just missed to say that you were contacting UMC with it... so if you send that by e-mail they`ll answer you to expect news SOON and that if you have any doubts please DON`T HESITATE ABOUT CONTACTING UMC
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
  • Post Reply 440 posts