Post Reply 114 posts
Suitable weenie replacement for Kamelot?
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Re: Suitable weenie replacement for Kamelot?

by Blackfhyre » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:09 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Note: I really don't care, it's just a fun thing to talk about while we wait for word from UMC :mrgreen:

No! this is the most serious topic ever
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    Note: I really don't care, it's just a fun thing to talk about while we wait for word from UMC :mrgreen:

It is. We don't want to disappoint the weenies with a non weenie band just cus the brvtes dubbed it a weenie band.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

It is. We don't want to disappoint the weenies with a non weenie band just cus the brvtes dubbed it a weenie band.

Very true! You have to earn that weenie rank!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 am

What about 27 more Weenie Bands? There are only 2 ATM, Xandria and Leaves Eyes.
    Who cares about the Guys who think they are no Weenies? :bangers: :mrgreen:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Speedy wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Edit: Hang on. What does weenie actually mean, is it super high cheesy vocals or is it just anything that's "not heavy" in the book of metal.

I think you have to ask the trve brvtal crowd about that.

Yes, they coined the term so they should know.

Anything that's not brutal is weenie. So, in my books all thrash metal (that includes the so-called melodic death metal as well) is weenie. :lol:

Oh, wait, does that mean that quite a lot of the tech death bands are weenie bands too? Shit. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:No! this is the most serious topic ever

Very true! You have to earn that weenie rank!

I think weenie bands need to be:

- Power metal without even the slightest influence of thrash, heavy or other "more brvtal" genres. This would make Blind Guardian and Sabaton not Weenie. If it has classical music, gothic or operatic influences, it is probably weenie.

- High vocals.

- At least one song about dragons, fairies, rainbows, unicorns and/or wizards.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Anyone else like the idea of Fabio teaming up with Epica? I'm trying to imagine what Epica would sound like if Fabio took over as Simone's co-vocalist in future songs.
    Last edited by sageoftruth on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:59 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Anyone else like the idea of Fabio teaming up with Epica?

Could be interesting but I think a lot of their hardcore fans wouldn't be crazy about it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Could be interesting but I think a lot of their hardcore fans wouldn't be crazy about it.

No doubt. Still, Simone and Mark never seemed to flow together as vocalists in my experience. In the songs I've heard, it's like one person sings, then the other goes, "My turn" and the song changes completely. Even the instruments change, and it sounds like the band as a whole can't decide what they want to sound like.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:29 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Anyone else like the idea of Fabio teaming up with Epica? I'm trying to imagine what Epica would sound like if Fabio took over as Simone's co-vocalist in future songs.

That would make Epica much better IMO :headbanger:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:15 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

No doubt. Still, Simone and Mark never seemed to flow together as vocalists in my experience. In the songs I've heard, it's like one person sings, then the other goes, "My turn" and the song changes completely. Even the instruments change, and it sounds like the band as a whole can't decide what they want to sound like.

I personally would not like that. Mark's growls offset Simone's clean vocals. I think it works well. Now MaYan does have another male singer that is kinda power metally (though I don't mind his singing, unlike most power metal)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Anyone else like the idea of Fabio teaming up with Epica? I'm trying to imagine what Epica would sound like if Fabio took over as Simone's co-vocalist in future songs.

That would make Epica much better IMO :headbanger:

Agree.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Yeah whether or not it would make Epica "better" with is a purely subjective argument, it would make them less "Epica-y". Epica has a specific sound that their fans love and changing that would take away from their identity. I like Mayan and Sons Of Seasons (the band with the clean singer in Mayan) as well.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    I think weenie bands need to be:

- Power metal without even the slightest influence of thrash, heavy or other "more brvtal" genres. This would make Blind Guardian and Sabaton not Weenie. If it has classical music, gothic or operatic influences, it is probably weenie.

- High vocals.

- At least one song about dragons, fairies, rainbows, unicorns and/or wizards.

using jurisprudence a definition of weenie is any band Dallas, Hector, Greg and I agree to like
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 pm

X-Thor wrote:- At least one song about dragons, fairies, rainbows, unicorns and/or wizards.

:lol: :lol: Gloryhammer hits 4 out of 5 on that one.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:- At least one song about dragons, fairies, rainbows, unicorns and/or wizards.

:lol: :lol: Gloryhammer hits 4 out of 5 on that one.

Black Sabbath hits 2 out of 5 :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Captain Alex wrote:
    using jurisprudence a definition of weenie is any band Dallas, Hector, Greg and I agree to like

Yes. The Weenie Council has been assembled.
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 pm

First Mexico, now this.

I am starting to get pissed
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

THIS.

:trashdrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:45 pm

I would most likely hate them. I like most girlie metal bands, but power metal-y male vocals are a sure turn off for me. Well, most power metal-y elements are a sure turn off for me.
    As for what Epica would sound like with a male power metal vocalist, I think their music would take a turn towards power metal and there wouldn't be much death metal heritage left anymore - which would make their music totally different and I for one couldn't call it Epica anymore.
    Wishlist:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:43 am

Memnoch wrote:

I would most likely hate them. I like most girlie metal bands, but power metal-y male vocals are a sure turn off for me. Well, most power metal-y elements are a sure turn off for me.
    As for what Epica would sound like with a male power metal vocalist, I think their music would take a turn towards power metal and there wouldn't be much death metal heritage left anymore - which would make their music totally different and I for one couldn't call it Epica anymore.

Very true- it would be completely different. And I would love it :mrgreen:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 am

Memnoch wrote:

On the other hand, suppose Epica split into two splinter groups, one being the one I mentioned and the other becoming more death metally? Still I have to agree with Stained Class, that it would pretty much kill the Epica sound. As much as I'd love to have Simone's voice and Epica's instruments used for that purpose, I'd hate to deprive its current fans of the sound they love.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:36 am

Just realized I completely derailed this thread. Sorry guys. :oops:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:17 am

sageoftruth wrote:Just realized I completely derailed this thread. Sorry guys. :oops:

Threads are to be derailed. This one took longer than usual.

--
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:52 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:

THIS.

:trashdrink:

if a band is weenie you wanna know, ask us you must our young weeniewans :P
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 pm

¬_¬ is not like I was expecting something better from UMShit..

Hi Alejandro,
    Thanks for writing to us!
    All official changes to the artist roster will be announced on our website.
    More bands for 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 will be announced at a later date.
    Thank you for your patience.
    If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
    Cheers,
    your Ultimate Music Cruises team

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:39 AM,
    Hi.
    I've read on Kamelot's web page they're not goingo to 70000 tons of metal 2014, Is that true?, and if I'ts true, When will we be officially informed about that, about which band will replace them?
    Kamelot is the 50% of the bands I care about of the 14 bands already announced.
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Captain Alex wrote:More bands for 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 will be announced at a later date.

a later date - this is new......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Lala wrote:
    Captain Alex wrote:More bands for 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 will be announced at a later date.

a later date - this is new......

Well, they're changing that at least.

--
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm

A "later date" sounds much more distant than "soon". That is frightening.
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 am

Chris wrote:A "later date" sounds much more distant than "soon". That is frightening.

Yes it is!!!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:54 am

9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:39 pm

I forgot to list Dreamtale. That band is so weenie. High-pitched vocals, occasional pop-synth sounds, titles like, "Where the Rainbow Ends" and "Fly Away", and most important of all, I enjoy listening to them which definitely grants them a weenie seal of approval.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 pm

sageoftruth wrote:I forgot to list Dreamtale. That band is so weenie. High-pitched vocals, occasional pop-synth sounds, titles like, "Where the Rainbow Ends" and "Fly Away", and most important of all, I enjoy listening to them which definitely grants them a weenie seal of approval.

Sounds like I need to check them out then :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 pm

I saw Dreamtale live a couple of months ago. Didn't like them but I'd welcome the singer's other band, Kursk (or KYPCK like they insist on writing it in Cyrillic letters), onbroad.
    Wishlist:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Memnoch wrote:I saw Dreamtale live a couple of months ago. Didn't like them but I'd welcome the singer's other band, Kursk (or KYPCK like they insist on writing it in Cyrillic letters), onbroad.

Whaaat? Same singer? Wow
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm

I wish Tad Morose would be booked in the place of Kamelot

New album is fantastic

http://youtu.be/eW5m2okg8mM
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:51 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I wish Tad Morose would be booked in the place of Kamelot

New album is fantastic

http://youtu.be/eW5m2okg8mM

not bad..
    but never could be a a replacement for Kamelot and their songs that have accompanied some of us for many years.. and the duets they may do with female singers like Therion's girl on 70k 2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:00 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I saw Dreamtale live a couple of months ago. Didn't like them but I'd welcome the singer's other band, Kursk (or KYPCK like they insist on writing it in Cyrillic letters), onbroad.

Whaaat? Same singer? Wow

Yup, that was the only good thing about the gig. Ok, the guys were fun to drink with after the gig.
    And just for the record, I only went to see Dreamtale because a friend of mine practically dragged me there. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 am

KDibildeaux wrote:

Whaaat? Same singer? Wow

Going through my songs, I think I've heard two different lead singers from that band.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 am

Memnoch wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Whaaat? Same singer? Wow

Yup, that was the only good thing about the gig. Ok, the guys were fun to drink with after the gig.
    And just for the record, I only went to see Dreamtale because a friend of mine practically dragged me there. :lol:

Judging from some previous posts, I'm not too surprised. I mean, for awhile I was kind of embarrassed to come out and say that I liked them. No doubt, they're definitely not meant for everyone. If you like Stratovarius, give em a shot.