Post Reply 27 posts Page 1 of 1
Bassist from Megora = co-owner of UMC
    cowboy71
    Commander

Bassist from Megora = co-owner of UMC

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:03 pm

http://www.megora.com/band/band.php?id=2&lang=en&id2=4

Never knew that before - just chanced upon this while randomly searching for any gossip/rumours/etc about 70k
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Bassist from Megora = co-owner of UMC

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:31 pm

So why isn't HEannouncing bands?
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:So why isn't HEannouncing bands?

Send him an e-mail (or more than one) asking him just that.
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 pm

So, if the next band announced is Megora we should really be concerned!?
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Good detective work.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks :) Someone said that maybe he is just someone who has thrown some money at UMC, but I think that since he states he is a "founder" of the business that tends to indicate a bit more of a vested interest n the company than someone who just put a few dollars into the business.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm guessing the negotiations for them to play the 2nd cruise went pretty smoothly :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:10 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Thanks :) Someone said that maybe he is just someone who has thrown some money at UMC, but I think that since he states he is a "founder" of the business that tends to indicate a bit more of a vested interest n the company than someone who just put a few dollars into the business.

I said "he might just be an investor". What I meant was maybe he's the guy that came up with the startup money which would make him a founder but not the guy that runs the nuts and bolts of the business. Just a theory.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Thanks :) Someone said that maybe he is just someone who has thrown some money at UMC, but I think that since he states he is a "founder" of the business that tends to indicate a bit more of a vested interest n the company than someone who just put a few dollars into the business.

I said "he might just be an investor". What I meant was maybe he's the guy that came up with the startup money which would make him a founder but not the guy that runs the nuts and bolts of the business. Just a theory.

Yeah - could well be.

I don't recall seeing him on any of the other cruises - would think that if they *did* have more of a vested interest they would be on each one to see how their 'investment' was going :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Yeah - could well be.

I don't recall seeing him on any of the other cruises - would think that if they *did* have more of a vested interest they would be on each one to see how their 'investment' was going :)

maybe he's been on past cruises seeing everything from a double grand suite drinking Château Lafite Rothschild with an assistant named Igor reporting him everithing
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:39 pm

But Megora did play 2012. He saw everything
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:10 pm

His imported Swiss chocolate store is about 10 minutes away from me (http://www.schoggi.us/).

Maybe I should go pay him a visit. . .
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 am

Ecliptica wrote:His imported Swiss chocolate store is about 10 minutes away from me (http://www.schoggi.us/).

DO IT!!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:His imported Swiss chocolate store is about 10 minutes away from me (http://www.schoggi.us/).

DO IT!!!!

And bring some Schoggi. Mmmmmmmmh :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 am

cowboy71 wrote:

DO IT!!!!

Heading over there with the girlfriend tomorrow. Good excuse to get some chocolate too.
    Going to wear a 70000 Tons shirt and ask whoever's there: "Hey, is Dominik around?"
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 am

Ecliptica wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

DO IT!!!!

Heading over there with the girlfriend tomorrow. Good excuse to get some chocolate too.
    Going to wear a 70000 Tons shirt and ask whoever's there: "Hey, is Dominik around?"

Can't wait to hear what happens!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

DO IT!!!!

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! Report back as soon as possible, I am sure your soon will be years sooner than UMC :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 am

Ecliptica wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

DO IT!!!!

So, what happened???????
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:10 am

Silence must be contagious.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 am

Don't worry people, Ecliptica has some surprising news to tell you in the coming weeks!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Memnoch wrote:Don't worry people, Ecliptica has some surprising news to tell you in the coming weeks!

His new post is on the horizon. His friends have heard rumors that he will have something to say in a later date.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:50 pm

One of his friends also implied that he's having some personal problems. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:51 pm

He probably heard some bad news and canceled and said the hell with everyone else.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

:smash: :cry:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Hahahaha, nothing happened :-(

Asked for Dirk and was told he wasn't there but that he does stop by from time to time. Told them I'd try to be this coming weekend. I'm going to make myself a nuisance until I get some damn information. He probably saw the posts on the forums and is actively avoiding me though. Wouldn't surprise me.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Hahahaha, nothing happened :-(

Asked for Dirk and was told he wasn't there but that he does stop by from time to time. Told them I'd try to be this coming weekend. I'm going to make myself a nuisance until I get some damn information. He probably saw the posts on the forums and is actively avoiding me though. Wouldn't surprise me.

:lol: Get him under a bright light like interagations :metalguy:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Hahahaha, nothing happened :-(

:lol: Get him under a bright light like interagations :metalguy:

:lol:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
Post Reply 27 posts Page 1 of 1