Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 34 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

by Evican » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 am

Brodd wrote:Damnit! Not Blind Guardian! How about some Death or Black Metal for the last six bands

:deathmetal:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 am

awesome news - just saw Blind guardian live again a week ago... Graet addition to the cruise. :shred:
    I can see clearly now, a painful vision indeed
    An attack on hallowed ground, from high above
    Alien to us, the species known as man
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 am

DEMONS AND WIZARDS :headbanger: :headbanger:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:33 am

KevinP wrote:
    sheila wrote:There is always napping in your room if you dont wanna listen to them...lol :death:

I haven't been insulted by any of the bands announced before, even if I don't like them. But BG has insulted me with their god awful music. It's not something I can wrap my head around anyone enjoying. :lol: :lol: :lol: (we really need a puking emote :evil: :evil: :evil:

And this little piggy went 'WA 'WA WA' all the to Miami :D j/k. But I would like more Death/Black/Thrash... But no Doom for me pls :) Slayer Maybe :headbanger:
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 am

I love my thrash metal pretty much as much as my doom but c'mon...

No more Thrash!

No more Folk!

No more Power!

Death, Extreme, Black (just Immortal though k?), Doom and some kickass surprise headliner only from here on out k?

:givebeer: and DIVERSITY!!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • lacunabliss
    Crewman

by lacunabliss » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am

Seriously thinking about cancelling today,, last day. Seems stupid to pay over $3,000 to see 5 bands I like,, especially when I can see them once a year. Might as well go to Egypt or Wacken or Hellfest for that kind of money..
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:I love my thrash metal pretty much as much as my doom but c'mon...

No more Thrash!

No more Folk!

No more Power!

Death, Extreme, Black (just Immortal though k?), Doom and some kickass surprise headliner only from here on out k?

:givebeer: and DIVERSITY!!!

I like when the penguin gets feisty :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 am

lacunabliss wrote:Seriously thinking about cancelling today,, last day. Seems stupid to pay over $3,000 to see 5 bands I like,, especially when I can see them once a year. Might as well go to Egypt or Wacken or Hellfest for that kind of money..

You're still alive!! Way to hang in there! Were you saved by calling the crisis line 1-800-0BLKMTL? :death:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am

lacunabliss wrote:Seriously thinking about cancelling today,, last day. Seems stupid to pay over $3,000 to see 5 bands I like,, especially when I can see them once a year. Might as well go to Egypt or Wacken or Hellfest for that kind of money..

This was never going to be a death-fest. I've counted 15 bands that I want to see, the remaining I could either care less or might end up checking out. Only 1 of my favorites if booked, but it's still a great lineup all things considered IMNSHO :mrgreen:

(lots of tours/bands seem to skip Orlando and/or Florida these days so I've never been able to see most of these bands anyways)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Davina
    Crewman

by Davina » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:57 am

Yes! Blind Guardian!!! This makes me very happy :D
    Cabin 5565 \m/
    chilakill56
    Oiler

by chilakill56 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 am

damn it i log on today and see i mispelled Blind in my late night post, as im gonna edit post i see Element0s´post haha damn it! oh well im sure alot more drunken posting will come so nothin to apologize for :shred:
    "We’re not God. Not only are our powers limited, but we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself"
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

You're still alive!! Way to hang in there! Were you saved by calling the crisis line 1-800-0BLKMTL? :death:

hahahahahahahaha :lol: I also love the feisty penguin :cheers:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:40 am

[/quote]
    You're still alive!! Way to hang in there! Were you saved by calling the crisis line 1-800-0BLKMTL? :death:[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha :lol: I also love the feisty penguin :cheers:[/quote]

Me too!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 am

guardian, guardian, guardian of the blind!
    awesome addition, love it
    a saw BG ten days ago and it was the best BG performance i've seen in the last few years
    i'm so looking forward to this!

and why can't people stop whining about the bands they DON'T wanna see?
    i'm looking forward to see the bands i like...and the other bands can be enjoyed by others - it's never one's perfect billing
    of course the billing should be somewhat balanced but unless there won't be any more black/death bands it's fine i'd say

anyway: next band to be announced: opeth ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Die for Dethklok
    Crewman

by Die for Dethklok » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 am

KevinP wrote:(lots of tours/bands seem to skip Orlando and/or Florida these days so I've never been able to see most of these bands anyways)

thats true, i was going to go go tampa tho to see Blind Guardian and now i dont have to drive four hours to do so, now i have to drive 15 min to the port of fuckin miami!!! Blind Guardian!!!

Saving best for last: Dethklok
    "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever!"
    -Dan Daly USMC at the battle of Belleau Wood, France 1918

Cabin 6517- Who are my cabinmates?
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

I saw Blind Guardian last Saturday and they put up a great setlist containing songs from all albums. 2 hours +. Never seen them better. They sure won't disappoint us on the cruise.
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 am

Tobbe wrote:I saw Blind Guardian last Saturday and they put up a great setlist containing songs from all albums. 2 hours +. Never seen them better. They sure won't disappoint us on the cruise.

hope they play alot from battalions.f. and follow.
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

there's only "majesty" and "valhalla" - anything else would be a huuuuuuuge surprise
    maybe there's a decent chance for banish and barbara ann
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Tobbe wrote:I saw Blind Guardian last Saturday and they put up a great setlist containing songs from all albums. 2 hours +. Never seen them better. They sure won't disappoint us on the cruise.

Okay. They will disappointed some of us. They only played three from those albums and one of them was Barbara Ann which was only played since Stockholm was the last date on that tour leg. I don't know about Valhalla either, which I think is a song they usually play in Scandinavia. The third one, Majesty, wasn't on the setlist, but due to technical problems they cut Wheel Of Time.
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Tobbe wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:

Okay. They will disappointed some of us. They only played three from those albums and one of them was Barbara Ann which was only played since Stockholm was the last date on that tour leg. I don't know about Valhalla either, which I think is a song they usually play in Scandinavia. The third one, Majesty, wasn't on the setlist, but due to technical problems they cut Wheel Of Time.

WOULDN'T IT JUST THE GREATEST FUCKING TREAT TO HAVE KAI COME OUT FOR VALHALLA SINCE HE IS ALREADY ON THE BOAT?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:52 pm

hansi's doing valhalla perfectly well...but i'd like to see kai join'e, for 'lost in the twilight hall'
    wishlist '20:
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 pm

last_candle wrote:hansi's doing valhalla perfectly well...but i'd like to see kai join'e, for 'lost in the twilight hall'

nothing against Hansi - its just those few lines where kai comes in are so fucking cool! total preference i understand

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:18 pm

either way: each once-in-a-lifetime-moment will be an episode to remember
    wishlist '20:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

I love you Rob, that should gain you 1 beer on me for the friggin laugh and a half you just gave me!

Isnt there a 90 day cancellation policy without penalty?

Better get right on that lacunabliss.

5 bands you like? And you call yourself a metalhead?

I will be walking through FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the only way to burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :death:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Pure Steel
    Oiler

by Pure Steel » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

What did they play from A night At The Opera?
    In Italy we convinced them to play Another Holy War which they never played before but there weren't songs from ANATO.
    Cabin: 3049
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:02 pm

last_candle wrote:either way: each once-in-a-lifetime-moment will be an episode to remember

:heavydrink: :heavydrink:

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

I like what I have heard from Black Guard and it sounds like most of you like Blind Guardian so i guess I can live with that. :givebeer:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:49 pm

KevinP wrote:

This was never going to be a death-fest. I've counted 15 bands that I want to see, the remaining I could either care less or might end up checking out. Only 1 of my favorites if booked, but it's still a great lineup all things considered IMNSHO :mrgreen:

(lots of tours/bands seem to skip Orlando and/or Florida these days so I've never been able to see most of these bands anyways)

That's the same with Australia. A lot of bands don't come here, so having seen only eight of the bands playing so far is quite good. But... On the other hand, I prefer Death/Black/Doom/Gothic/Folk/Everything else over Power Metal. So it's a compromise I guess. In saying that, I really do think we have our fill of PM though!
    :deathmetal:

Oh, and I accepted your request on FB. :cheers:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 pm

yes! we need more Metal, Fukking Death Metal!!! Black Metal!!!! or even 1 grind core band
    the ship is filling up fast and the last band that really made me happy was Unleashed. and Marduk before that.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Curve Ball..

RUSH!!!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Curve Ball..

RUSH!!!

Far and away my favorite band, but absolutely not a fit for this event, and no way Peart would mingle with 2000 metal heads as notoriously reclusive as he is.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 pm

ya I know

Watching the documentary on the Movie Channel

Love it !!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Pure Steel
    Oiler

by Pure Steel » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:22 am

starlight wrote:
    Pure Steel wrote:

In Italy we convinced them to play Another Holy War which they never played before but there weren't songs from ANATO.

... 'cause it's their worst album - to me :)

The worst for me is A Twist In The Myth although I've love it too.
    Cabin: 3049
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:00 am

Pure Steel wrote:

They played Punishment Divine + And Then There Was Silence. Actually they played Another Holy War in Stockholm too.
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 am

Blind Guardian.......HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Choice!!!!!! It amazes me how some people are not stoked at the list of bands that we have on the cruise. I love death and black metal too, but I do like a little bit of a variety guys. We have Obituary who are basically the damn Fathers of Death Metal!!!! THIS CRUISE CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

by zummazumma » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:37 am

>>WOULDN'T IT JUST THE GREATEST FUCKING TREAT TO HAVE KAI COME OUT FOR VALHALLA SINCE HE IS ALREADY ON THE BOAT?!

With Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, now we will have Demons & Wizards!
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 am

zummazumma wrote:>>WOULDN'T IT JUST THE GREATEST FUCKING TREAT TO HAVE KAI COME OUT FOR VALHALLA SINCE HE IS ALREADY ON THE BOAT?!

With Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, now we will have Demons & Wizards!

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    WOULDN'T IT JUST THE GREATEST FUCKING TREAT TO HAVE KAI COME OUT FOR VALHALLA SINCE HE IS ALREADY ON THE BOAT?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

we already went over this =]

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am

I wanted to post this since I had mentioned otherwise in a previous thread.....
    Due to some big changes since that post......

HEATHEN......is now back in the running as a possible addition to this cruise!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • lacunabliss
    Crewman

by lacunabliss » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I love you Rob, that should gain you 1 beer on me for the friggin laugh and a half you just gave me!

Isnt there a 90 day cancellation policy without penalty?

Better get right on that lacunabliss.

5 bands you like? And you call yourself a metalhead?

I will be walking through FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the only way to burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :death:

You guys seriously have bad taste in metal,,,I guess you're dying to have Manowar play this cruise

Agent Steel - sucks
    amon amarth - good, but seen them already a few times
    blackguard - buddies of mine, but seen them already a few times
    blind guardian - sucks
    cripper - cool addition
    dark tranquility - good, but seen them already a few times
    death angel -cool
    ensiferum - meh
    epica - cool,
    exodus -cool
    fear factory, good, but seen them already a few times
    forbidden -yuk
    gamma ray- hah
    iced earth - most overated band in the world
    korpilani,,something - ok
    marduk - finally a black metal band
    moonspell - cool
    nevermore - not my thing, but they are ok,, seen them open for major bands like a gazillion times
    obituary - oh look we've decided to finally add a death metal band
    rage, raven, sabaton ,saxon old crap
    sodom - cool
    sonata artica- good but seen them 5 times
    swashbuckle - could be fun
    testament- seen them a few times
    trouble ??
    tyr - ok
    uli jon roth -yuk
    unleashed- awesome
    witchburner - pretty cool

Sure there are tons of cool bands on the bill, just when we reserved we were told that the bands going to be announced next were going to be quote " bigger than Slayer" so I was expecting Slayer, Rammstein, Megadeth, etc
  • rollypolly
    Wiper

by rollypolly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:01 pm

I think the whole headliners will be "as big as Slayer" was just something that sounded cool at the time, sort of like O'Bama's "Change" platform.. :)
Post Reply 4260 posts