Post Reply 4260 posts
THE OFFICIAL 70000TONS OF METAL 2011 MEGA THREAD
  • User avatar
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 am
    Location: Fairport NEW YORK

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by sheila » Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 am

    KevinP wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Surprise Surprise......
    I just realized whats wrong with the lineup.
    You haven't announced one German metal band.
    What the fuck? :roll:
    Please don't just turn this into Thrash Cruise.


    I'm sure the addition of David Hasselhoff will negate anything awesome or "thrashy" about this cruise.

    (FYI, as an American, I'm rejecting The Hoff as a US artist and freely giving himm back to Duitsland) :mrgreen:


    I agree with you 100% ...I wana punch him in his face... and i am i non -violent person!! He makes me angry!! Just his name is pissing me off!!................. :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
  • User avatar
    Chopper
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 179
    Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 pm
    Location: Las Vegas

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Chopper » Wed May 26, 2010 11:04 am

    We have 3 german bands, 2 are thrash and one solo artist.

    We Have no Norwegian bands.
  • Metalwrath

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Metalwrath » Wed May 26, 2010 11:22 am

    Chopper wrote:We have 3 german bands, 2 are thrash and one solo artist.

    We Have no Norwegian bands.

    We do actually haha.my mistake for not knowing where they were from. :lol:
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Captain Metal » Wed May 26, 2010 11:49 am

    Considering that a Canadian company is putting this together, I think a bit of Canadian representation is called for as well. Then of course there's South America, Asia, Australia and several European countries still untouched.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by KevinP » Wed May 26, 2010 11:57 am

    Captain Metal wrote:Considering that a Canadian company is putting this together, I think a bit of Canadian representation is called for as well. Then of course there's South America, Asia, Australia and several European countries still untouched.


    Zimmer's Hole, SYL or Devin Townsend are the only good ones IMNSHO.

    Let's just focus on England, Sweden, Norway and sprinkle in a Finland or 2
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed May 26, 2010 12:40 pm

    I really hope they are done with that speed/thrash confirmations. And I know Slayer and Megadeth wont headline because they would want too much money.

    But Megadeth would really be a awesome headliner! :lol:

    Norway or Sweden now. And if you will, please swing by England and pick up fucking BOLT THROWER!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Maddy77
    Crewman
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 am
    Location: Vienna now, of German origin (No! I don't want Hasselhoff) and one foot in The Netherlands :)
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Maddy77 » Wed May 26, 2010 1:52 pm

    sheila wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Surprise Surprise......
    I just realized whats wrong with the lineup.
    You haven't announced one German metal band.
    What the fuck? :roll:
    Please don't just turn this into Thrash Cruise.


    I'm sure the addition of David Hasselhoff will negate anything awesome or "thrashy" about this cruise.

    (FYI, as an American, I'm rejecting The Hoff as a US artist and freely giving himm back to Duitsland) :mrgreen:


    I agree with you 100% ...I wana punch him in his face... and i am i non -violent person!! He makes me angry!! Just his name is pissing me off!!................. :death:


    :? That's the second thread this Hoff-person appears in, isn't it? And again you want to give him to us....I vote for taking him with us on the cruise and leaving him on a small deserted island to scare the fish!
    Headbanging on Deck 4
  • User avatar
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman
    Posts: 99
    Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by BlackToothGrin » Wed May 26, 2010 2:18 pm

    Chopper wrote:We have 3 german bands, 2 are thrash and one solo artist.


    Yeah. Sodom, Witchburner and Uli. :headbanger:
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 300
    Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Max_Rockwell » Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

    3 inches of Blood or Into Eternity should be next to be announced.
    I"m waiting on some big time Canadian representation here.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed May 26, 2010 2:28 pm

    And for those that have not experienced any Witchburner, I highly recommend it. I am buying this band from Fulda a fucking beer on the cruise.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    vainglory
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 221
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 pm
    Location: California

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by vainglory » Wed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:And for those that have not experienced any Witchburner, I highly recommend it. I am buying this band from Fulda a fucking beer on the cruise.


    I think maybe we should not invite Witchburner... you know.... to prevent an epic battle between Witchburner and Witch Bear. I don't think Witch Bear will submit quietly to burning.
  • User avatar
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm
    Location: New York

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Dark Dreams » Wed May 26, 2010 3:48 pm

    vainglory wrote: I don't think Witch Bear will submit quietly to burning.


    Muahahahaha! :lol: :party:
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by KevinP » Wed May 26, 2010 3:59 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote: please swing by England and pick up fucking BOLT THROWER!


    I'm not holding my breathe but that would be FUCKIN' INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    What I wouldn't give to hear: In Battle There is No Law, World Eater, Cenotaph, Embers, Powder Burns and The Killchain all in a row. I would probably injure myself in the process. I wonder if they have ever done this before :?

    Come on ANDY, you got the Promoter MOJO to make this happen. :mrgreen:

    :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3860
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed May 26, 2010 7:03 pm

    vainglory wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:And for those that have not experienced any Witchburner, I highly recommend it. I am buying this band from Fulda a fucking beer on the cruise.


    I think maybe we should not invite Witchburner... you know.... to prevent an epic battle between Witchburner and Witch Bear. I don't think Witch Bear will submit quietly to burning.

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your funniest post yet,that was awesome.

    Hey better than Bearburner

    Bear Borgir
    Witchbear of Filth
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Schluckspecht666
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 231
    Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am
    Location: Hamburg, Germany

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Schluckspecht666 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Bear Borgir
    Witchbear of Filth


    :lol: :trashdrink: :lol: :trashdrink: :lol: :trashdrink: :lol: I'm fucking dying man.

    I love to read that kind of shit when I'm NOT sober. :lol: :party:
  • Satanik Boarwhore
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
    Location: San Francisco

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Satanik Boarwhore » Thu May 27, 2010 1:32 pm

    I second Bolt Thrower

    and while you're at it, add Desaster!!!
  • Metalwrath

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Metalwrath » Thu May 27, 2010 1:35 pm

    Bolt Thrower don't play many festivals in the first place.They have reasons for that.can't see them wanting to play this.
  • Satanik Boarwhore
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
    Location: San Francisco

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Satanik Boarwhore » Thu May 27, 2010 1:45 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:Bolt Thrower don't play many festivals in the first place.They have reasons for that.can't see them wanting to play this.

    They played MDF last year. But you may be right as far as playing in this kind of line up. Still, it would be tits!
  • Metalwrath

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Metalwrath » Thu May 27, 2010 1:57 pm

    It's got nothing to do with the lineup by the way.They are jsut a difficlut band to book.
    One thing is they don't like to play infront of big crowds.2000 people they wouldn't mind.But a lot of the time they have pulled out of festivals over merchandising issues ;)
  • Satanik Boarwhore
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
    Location: San Francisco

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Satanik Boarwhore » Thu May 27, 2010 2:11 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:It's got nothing to do with the lineup by the way.They are jsut a difficlut band to book.
    One thing is they don't like to play infront of big crowds.2000 people they wouldn't mind.But a lot of the time they have pulled out of festivals over merchandising issues ;)

    Then book Desaster! It won't be the first time they've played on a boat. :heavydrink:
  • User avatar
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 195
    Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 am
    Location: The wilderness

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Witch Bear » Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

    Me am no worried about Witchburner, as me am have chat with Andy the vocalist about concerns with band name. He am assure me this am merely gimmick and him have no problem with witches. Besides, he no like the idea of having ass lit up with magic missile if he am cross me. So it all am good.

    However, if this Hoff am come aboard, me am make nice slippers out of him leathery hide :twisted:
    Deck 666
  • User avatar
    cyx
    Oiler
    Posts: 32
    Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:42 pm
    Location: texas, us

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by cyx » Thu May 27, 2010 7:18 pm

    i think i speak for more than a few of us when i say the thrash lineup is set. BLACK METAL, PLEASE?!! :metalguy:
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Laura » Thu May 27, 2010 7:43 pm

    cyx wrote: BLACK METAL, PLEASE?!! :metalguy:


    agreed.....Satyricon and/or Marduk anyone? :headbanger: :heavydrink: :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 am
    Location: Fairport NEW YORK

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by sheila » Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 pm

    Witch Bear wrote:Me am no worried about Witchburner, as me am have chat with Andy the vocalist about concerns with band name. He am assure me this am merely gimmick and him have no problem with witches. Besides, he no like the idea of having ass lit up with magic missile if he am cross me. So it all am good.

    However, if this Hoff am come aboard, me am make nice slippers out of him leathery hide :twisted:

    Sick the bear on Hoff... Im kinda likin that idea!!!! :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
  • User avatar
    Chopper
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 179
    Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 pm
    Location: Las Vegas

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Chopper » Thu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm

    cyx wrote:i think i speak for more than a few of us when i say the thrash lineup is set. BLACK METAL, PLEASE?!! :metalguy:


    2 more thrash to be complete, Destruction and kreator to make complete German Thrash era. Already have the Bay area.

    I agree no Black metal yet...we need this. But we have to wait till the ship sails back to Norway and Sweden.

    FULL STEAM AHEAD...MATE
  • lacunabliss
    Crewman
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 am

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by lacunabliss » Fri May 28, 2010 9:53 am

    Is it me or are there way too many thrash and power metal bands so far?? Cmon, please add just a few Black, Death and Grind metal bands!
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am

    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

    What they said.

    And more Doom please.

    That is all.

    Thank you.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by KevinP » Fri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

    And more Doom please.


    My Dying Bride and Candlemass.

    Then fill 'er up with tons of death metal. Maybe throw a band in that wears loincloths, just to make Metalwrath happy :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Metalwrath » Fri May 28, 2010 11:27 am

    I think i'll pass on the loincloth wearing bands thank you :lol:
    I'd rather that they fill the rest of the lineup with thrash metal bands than ahve a doom band on board to be honest :P
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri May 28, 2010 11:35 am

    Metalwrath wrote:I'd rather that they fill the rest of the lineup with thrash metal bands than ahve a doom band on board to be honest :P


    Lucky for me you're not runnin' the show then eh? :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by KevinP » Fri May 28, 2010 11:41 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:I'd rather that they fill the rest of the lineup with thrash metal bands than ahve a doom band on board to be honest :P


    Lucky for me you're not runnin' the show then eh? :lol:


    If you were the promoter you would ignore Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, Hail of Bullets and Bloodbath to book Winger, Dokken, Whitesnake and Ratt.

    Please remind yourself that Tawny Kitaen won't be sliding around all over the pool deck either. She'd break a hip due to her age. :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11181
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri May 28, 2010 11:45 am

    Don't be raggin' on ol' Kip now... Buddy sang at my wedding don'tcha know? :P

    Seventeeeeeeeen!!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by KevinP » Fri May 28, 2010 11:49 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Don't be raggin' on ol' Kip now... Buddy sang at my wedding don'tcha know? :P

    Seventeeeeeeeen!!!


    No I didn't. And I'm not sure I want to know. Was he trying to pick up any jail bait?

    One of the more disturbing things was when Winger was on That Metal Show. If that sentence alone doesn't turn you off enough, Eddie Trunk tried to make it like they were a real hard rock band and not some typical 'cock rock" band. Maybe Eddie was hopped up on Quarter Pounders at the time, but I got a good laugh at that.
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Disaster Area » Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

    lacunabliss wrote:Is it me or are there way too many thrash and power metal bands so far?? Cmon, please add just a few Black, Death and Grind metal bands!



    DEATH! Yeah! get Symphony X, Gamma Ray and Helloween, oh wait, those aren't death metal at all....

    Well, guess it is just you...

    :D :D :D

    :givebeer: damnit
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    cyx
    Oiler
    Posts: 32
    Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:42 pm
    Location: texas, us

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by cyx » Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 pm

    KevinP wrote:One of the more disturbing things was when Winger was on That Metal Show. If that sentence alone doesn't turn you off enough, Eddie Trunk tried to make it like they were a real hard rock band and not some typical 'cock rock" band. Maybe Eddie was hopped up on Quarter Pounders at the time, but I got a good laugh at that.


    *lol* oh eddie... you are endlessly amusing XD

    i agree with KevinP - my dying bride would pretty much make my day. although, i could definitely do with a good dose of SBM (behexen?!), except i have a feeling there won't be much of that kind of fare on this trip... =/

    i would love to see children of bodom on the boat - if not for the music, at least for the mass chaos/destruction this would likely cause.. :lol:
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by KevinP » Fri May 28, 2010 9:13 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:DEATH! Yeah! get Symphony X, Gamma Ray and Helloween, oh wait, those aren't death metal at all....



    Ever noticed how bored the singer of Helloween was in the "I Want Out" video. Hands in pocket, looks bored out of his fucking skull. :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Disaster Area » Fri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:DEATH! Yeah! get Symphony X, Gamma Ray and Helloween, oh wait, those aren't death metal at all....



    Ever noticed how bored the singer of Helloween was in the "I Want Out" video. Hands in pocket, looks bored out of his fucking skull. :lol:


    He was bored with metal, that's why he bailed on them eventually... Cool video for back in the day though.


    :givebeer: Damnit
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    sabaton
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 259
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by sabaton » Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 pm

    Just saw GHOSTBRIGADE yesterday.
    Let them get on board !!!

    :givebeer:
  • Metalwrath

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by Metalwrath » Sat May 29, 2010 4:18 am

    KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:I'd rather that they fill the rest of the lineup with thrash metal bands than ahve a doom band on board to be honest :P


    Lucky for me you're not runnin' the show then eh? :lol:


    If you were the promoter you would ignore Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, Hail of Bullets and Bloodbath to book Winger, Dokken, Whitesnake and Ratt.

    Please remind yourself that Tawny Kitaen won't be sliding around all over the pool deck either. She'd break a hip due to her age. :lol:

    Actually i'd love to see Bolt Thrower play.Missed them in Dublin this year with Rotting Christ cause i was in Sweden or some other country.Can't remember.
    Not that bothered with any of the rest you mentioned though.
  • m3-rider
    Wiper
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 9:45 pm

    Re: 18 OUT OF 40 AND COUNTING...

    by m3-rider » Sat May 29, 2010 9:48 pm

    The line up is soo sick im stoked to see exodus and amon amarth again and i finally get to see Obituary live! fuck im amped!

    Should get Aeon on this bill the new record path of fire is fucking brutally awesome :deathmetal:
Post Reply 4260 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 96 guests