Post Reply 18 posts Page 1 of 1
A Big Thank You
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

A Big Thank You

by carlynjason » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:46 am

Just a small thank to all forum regulars for changing the the tone of the forum,after 6 months of (justified) bitching, as 1st timers were getting a bit anxious as to the mood of the cruise, now we seem to be back on track to happy land,
    getting close now and hope to have a drink with you all and talk some shit ,tell some lies , drink a responsible amount of booze :) ..........................not gonna happen :) :3drunks: :3drunks: :3drunks:
    epartos
    Petty Officer

Re: A Big Thank You

by epartos » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 am

carlynjason wrote:Just a small thank to all forum regulars for changing the the tone of the forum,after 6 months of (justified) bitching, as 1st timers were getting a bit anxious as to the mood of the cruise, now we seem to be back on track to happy land,
    getting close now and hope to have a drink with you all and talk some shit ,tell some lies , drink a responsible amount of booze :) ..........................not gonna happen :) :3drunks: :3drunks: :3drunks:

THIS!!!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
  • Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 am

carlynjason wrote:Just a small thank to all forum regulars for changing the the tone of the forum,after 6 months of (justified) bitching, as 1st timers were getting a bit anxious as to the mood of the cruise, now we seem to be back on track to happy land,

I felt the same way as you did! :3drunks:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:10 am

:bangers:
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:12 am

:givebeer: :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:18 am

:party: :cheers: :3drunks: :shots: :heavydrink: :D :D :D :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:20 am

:death: :3drunks: :death: :heavydrink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:38 am

Very glad that the bitching has been drowned out.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:28 am

My first cruise, but I've heard all about it from my friends that have gone every year and I am counting down the days till we all get totally destroyed on a boat with fucking metal!!! :headbanger: :beerbang: :beerwink: :cheers: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :cry: :ugeek:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:25 am

Yay!!!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 am

This thread.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:09 am

I LOVE YOU ALL!

(almost)
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:31 am

The mood has been rather refreshing lately. Looking forward to seeing you all in a few months. It's gonna be kickass once again!
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:48 pm

This forum is fun again!!!!!!!! :viking: :death: :metalguy: :shred:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Not really a bitch but I would like a band announced that I could get excited about doing a painting for.
    OK now slam away!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm definitely excited again!!

Last few announcements haven't been to my liking, but still have 4 '10/10' bands (Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, DT, Symphony X) on broad. Which at 4/17 is a pretty good ratio.

All three previous cruises I've ended up with 9 or 10 wishlist-bands, so we're on track to have that again which I'll be more than happy with \m/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:20 pm

mfrap wrote:My first cruise, but I've heard all about it from my friends that have gone every year and I am counting down the days till we all get totally destroyed on a boat with fucking metal!!! :headbanger: :beerbang: :beerwink: :cheers: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :cry: :ugeek:

I like this guy .. definitely wanna share a beer onboard :shred: :shred: :shred:
    All first cruisers gonna have the time of their life, we know it for sure, that's why we return every year we can
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:40 pm

True dat. :3drunks: :party: :boobs: :bangers: :3drunks:
Post Reply 18 posts Page 1 of 1