Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1
meet & greet with haggard
    Dragor
    Oiler

meet & greet with haggard

by Dragor » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 am

this is a thing i have been thinking for a while, anyone knows how this meet and greet would be???
    they have the problems of all the fans that it appears to be a lot and they are 18 members, last year with rage lingua mortis was not in the meet and greet but this year all of them are the band
    any idea???
    RhapsodyOfFire-Skiltron-VisionDivine-LucaTurilli'sRhapsody-DarkMoor-Pathfinder-DamnationAngels-Derdian-Alestorm-BlindGuardian-Dalriada-DemonsAndWizards-DieApokalyptischenReiter-DivinityCompromised-DreamTheater-Elvenking-Haggard-Hammerfall-Heaven's.cry-Ignis.fatuu-Kamelot-Rage(LinguaMortis)-Manowar-Masterplan-Metasoll-NotaProfana-Pellek
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

Re: meet & greet with haggard

by X-Thor » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 am

Dragor wrote:this is a thing i have been thinking for a while, anyone knows how this meet and greet would be???
    they have the problems of all the fans that it appears to be a lot and they are 18 members, last year with rage lingua mortis was not in the meet and greet but this year all of them are the band
    any idea???

We'll find out SOON.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 am

Dragor wrote:this is a thing i have been thinking for a while, anyone knows how this meet and greet would be???
    any idea???

I was discussing this with my girlfriend a few days ago..

maybe they'll find a way to make a "solo" meet n greet (don't know how it was for the first 70k's, but in 2013 there were 2 bands at the same time, right?), not sharing the time with another band.
    Last edited by Mr.Kito on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 am

They would probably have to dedicate a whole deck to this, never mind the two spots they usually use.
Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1