Post Reply 403 posts
Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

by Warphine » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:This isn't my wish list ,it is my best guess at what is going to be the final 34 (36 actually total 62 bands )

I thought that was a joke because all of those bands were repeats and this coming cruise has almost all repeats. Then I noticed Arsis.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Finntroll
    Falconer
    Bal Sagoth
    Tyr
    Hammerfall
    Kamelot
    Trollfest
    Eluveitie
    Elvenking
    Turisas
    In Flames (playing pre clarity only!)
    Bodom
    Protest the hero
    Sonata Arctica

:oops: what?
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:41 pm

I second this list though I know Hammerfall is already a no go!

feanorfelagund wrote:Finntroll
    Falconer
    Bal Sagoth
    Tyr
    Hammerfall
    Kamelot
    Trollfest
    Eluveitie
    Elvenking
    Turisas
    In Flames (playing pre clarity only!)
    Bodom
    Protest the hero
    Sonata Arctica

:oops: what?
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - It has been a blast and I will miss everyone but it is a big NOPE for me!
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:11 am

So many bands on my own wishlist.

Where to even begin?

Were they added to Barge and then cancelled? Or I am thinking I just imagined that one?

Still, flaps crossed there'll be Melechesh on board this time.

:)

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 am

Oh yeah and Voivod as well.

I've only seen them live as a 3 piece, back in 2000 in Canberra.

I would love to have Voivod on board. Ce serait magique et étrange.

:boobs:

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Russkaja were one of the best live bands I've seen all summer and we NEED to have them on 70k!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Stained Class wrote:Russkaja were one of the best live bands I've seen all summer and we NEED to have them on 70k!!!

Ska resurgence already?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:19 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Russkaja were one of the best live bands I've seen all summer and we NEED to have them on 70k!!!

Ska resurgence already?

Sure, whatever you wanna label it. I just know it was one of my top 3 sets of Wacken cus it was so damn fun.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 am

I would be so down with Russkaja. Bring 'em on broad!
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
  • thev666
    Wiper

by thev666 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Bands I would love to see (on board or otherwise!!!):
    -Skull Fist
    -Hell
    -Crystal Viper
    -Powerwolf
    -Battle Beast
    -Lich King
    -White Wizzard (Do they still exist even?)
    -Gloryhammer (is this likely? Do artists like to play shows in two bands?)
    -Wolfchant
    -Amon Amarth
    -Accept
    -Nightwish
    -Tyr
    -Iced Earth
    -Edguy
    -Gamma Ray
    -Running Wild
    -Demons & Wizards
    -Rhapsody (of Fire)
    -Van Canto
    -Arkona
    -Heidevolk
    -King Diamond
    -Overkill
    -Helloween
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 pm

thev666 wrote:-Gloryhammer (is this likely? Do artists like to play shows in two bands?)

A few artists have played for more than one band on a cruise. Adrian Erlandsson played for 3 on Barge to Hell. I'd say Gloryhammer is not likely because we've never had a band play consecutive cruises.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:58 pm

70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Yeah Gloryhammer wouldn't happen purely due to not having bands repeat cruises consecutive years.

So lets get Twilight Force instead :D

There has been plenty of times when individual band members have played in multiple bands though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • thev666
    Wiper

by thev666 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah Gloryhammer wouldn't happen purely due to not having bands repeat cruises consecutive years.

There has been plenty of times when individual band members have played in multiple bands though.

I hadn't heard of Twilight Force. This is sufficiently cheesy to replace Gloryhammer.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am

After seeing Borknagar last month at MetalDays, and being one of the highlights for me, I'd like to see them again onbroad.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:01 am

Conrad wrote:After seeing Borknagar last month at MetalDays, and being one of the highlights for me, I'd like to see them again onbroad.

this
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 am

Conrad wrote:After seeing Borknagar last month at MetalDays, and being one of the highlights for me, I'd like to see them again onbroad.

Yeah they were really good.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Pathfinder is a band that Mrs Statsman has been really enjoying recently and she was sad when she researched them only to find they parted ways with their singer.

Good news is, they have a new singer now, so lets get them on broad!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:08 am

Borknagar and Melechesh would make me a very happy first-timer. Never seen Borknagar and Melechesh were great when they played here before! :bmhorns:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:23 am

Pellaz wrote:Borknagar and Melechesh would make me a very happy first-timer. Never seen Borknagar and Melechesh were great when they played here before! :bmhorns:

Borknagar and Melechesh would make me a happy mooyagi
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:47 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:Borknagar and Melechesh would make me a very happy first-timer. Never seen Borknagar and Melechesh were great when they played here before! :bmhorns:

Borknagar and Melechesh would make me a happy mooyagi

I would fully support both

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Ok, the idea of The Gathering playing on the boat with Anneke is now my number one wish. Maybe one set with both Silje and Anneke with songs from Nighttime Birds onwards and one set of Mandylion in its entirety? And obviously I want two Anneke's solo sets too. :lol:
    Ooh, maybe Silje could bring Octavia Sperati and play a set (or two) with them?

You're welcome, Andy. I just found you an easy way to not only get three excellent bands on broad, but a way to make me throw my money at you. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:47 am

Yes, Anneke's gig at Summer Breeze was really awesome. I didn't expect that, because I never heard her music before. I only knew that she has an amazing voice.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Sonata are releasing a 15th Anniversary re-recording of Ecliptica on Oct 24th.

So how about getting them on broad to play Ecliptica in its entirety?

That would be pretty sweet :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Sonata are releasing a 15th Anniversary re-recording of Ecliptica on Oct 24th.

So how about getting them on broad to play Ecliptica in its entirety?

That would be pretty sweet :)

Yes.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 am

Actually, would have thought this wish list would be 60 pages into it by now.

Crucified Barbara surprised us all, it seems.

Dammit. I want Primordial on board. It's time.
    Lets make it happen!

Please! Por favor!

:boobs:

Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:52 am

We obviosly need some DOOM-Metal Bands on the Ship! :)

What about Candlemass, Trouble, Count Raven, Saint Vitus, Orchid, Avatarium, Doomlord, Procession, Capilla Ardiente or the great Below???? :metalguy:

doom on Boys and girls :boobs:
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:33 am

I wouldn´t mind that the remaining 30/32 bands....

Amaranthe/ Amon Amarth/ Amorphis/ Artillery / At the Gates /Axxis / Crematory / Danysty / Electronomicon/ Hatched/ Havok / Helker/ Eluveitie / Falconer / Max Pie / Nightwish/ Overland/ Omnium Gatherum / Orden Ogan/ Persefone/ Persuader/ Pretty Maids / Revamp/ Royal Hunt / Running wild / Stratovarius/Tarot / Tyr / Unisonic / Voyager / Wintersun / Wolfheart
    metal4ever
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:21 am

Trouble
    Candlemass
    Saint Vitus
    Procession
    Capilla Ardiente
    Triptykon :death:
    Worship
    Ahab
    Funeral
    Count Raven
    Forsaken
    Orchid
    Below
    Anthrax :shred:
    Riot (V)
    Exodus
    Sacred Reich
    Sabbat
    Morgana Lefay
    Sanctuary
    Metal Church
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:40 am

cowboy71 wrote:Pathfinder is a band that Mrs Statsman has been really enjoying recently and she was sad when she researched them only to find they parted ways with their singer.

Good news is, they have a new singer now, so lets get them on broad!!!

Saw them live back in 2012, great performance. They would be a really nice addition for us power metal fans.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:46 am

Sabbath
    Morgana Lefay
    Bolt Thrower
    Morbid Angel
    Gorefest ( Reunion)
    Anthrax
    Orchid
    Trouble
    Candlemass! :metalguy:
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:31 am

Capt.Howdy wrote:Trouble
    Candlemass
    Saint Vitus
    Procession
    Capilla Ardiente
    Triptykon :death:
    Worship
    Ahab
    Funeral
    Count Raven
    Forsaken
    Orchid
    Below
    Anthrax :shred:
    Riot (V)
    Exodus
    Sacred Reich
    Sabbat
    Morgana Lefay
    Sanctuary
    Metal Church

Capt.Howdy wrote:Sabbath
    Morgana Lefay
    Bolt Thrower
    Morbid Angel
    Gorefest ( Reunion)
    Anthrax
    Orchid
    Trouble
    Candlemass! :metalguy:

Good Man. Some of my favorites, too :wank: And we need some real party bands: AIRBOURNE!!!
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:41 am

As Threshold are already onbroad and they fucking rule, I think it would be very reasonable, cheap and original to bring Headspace along (same singer in both bands). Just sayin'!
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:44 pm

bodomdragon wrote:As Threshold are already onbroad and they fucking rule, I think it would be very reasonable, cheap and original to bring Headspace along (same singer in both bands). Just sayin'!

Never heard of this band before. Thanks for the tip. A band with Damian Wilson on vocals has to be great.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah Gloryhammer wouldn't happen purely due to not having bands repeat cruises consecutive years.

I don't check this thread much/ever because I haven't booked yet -- don't worry, I'll probably get a last-minute ticket just like last year, I'll totally be there -- so this is a month late, but the boat NEEDS Twilight Force. Definitely the most fun band I've seen this year.

Trail of Murder would be another phenomenal add. They were amazing and we need more really, really talented vocalists onbroad.
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler

by MaJISHaN » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:29 am

Falconer just announced that they are calling it quits as a live band after 2015 and will continue as a pure studio act.

So 2015 will be the last chance to get one of the best power metal bands on broad. Please make it happen, Andy!

(And maybe a one-off Mithotyn show while you're at it... ;) )
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:49 am

MaJISHaN wrote:Falconer just announced that they are calling it quits as a live band after 2015 and will continue as a pure studio act.
    So 2015 will be the last chance to get one of the best power metal bands on broad. Please make it happen, Andy!

this would make quite avfew of us very, very happy!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:00 am

MaJISHaN wrote:(And maybe a one-off Mithotyn show while you're at it... ;) )

I've been hoping for this for quite some time.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:39 am

MaJISHaN wrote:Falconer just announced that they are calling it quits as a live band after 2015 and will continue as a pure studio act.

please let this happen, never dreamed id get to see Falconer!
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 am

All of you wishing to see Falconer can always just join us in Atlanta and see their final show ever at Progpower. Quite a few other bands that I am sure are on a few of your wishlists as well
Post Reply 403 posts